Married & Famous

By KathyTran20

Personal assistant, Evelyn Collins hates her billionaire boss, Benson Hawkes, who is a womanizer. His parents... More

The Billionaire Playboy
The New Assistant
Fall-Out
The Business Trip
Las Vegas, Here We Come
A Date
Night-Out In Vegas
The Shocking News
The Deal
The Wedding
The Honeymoon
Paris
A Surprise Birthday and a Kiss
Married Life
The Baby Shower
The Family Trip
One Night of Passion
Betrayal
Night Out Gone Wrong
Going Away
The Truth Comes Out
I Love You
Nightmare
The Re-Proposal
A Real Wedding
The Reception
Full of Love

The Announcement

403 4 0
By KathyTran20

That afternoon, Evie and Benson are preparing to leave the hotel and fly back to Los Angeles. With their bags taken out to their limousine and as they prepare to leave, they notice news reporters, paparazzis and media presses at the front entrance of the hotel, and they both realise that everyone now knows about their marriage. 

"I guess we exited the hotel as a married couple.", Benson replied. "Yeah.", Evie replied, as she and Benson leaves their hotel rooms by an elevator. As they go down to the hotel lobby, Evie is nervous about facing the media press for the first time, but Benson calms her down. "You'll be ok. Just follow my lead, and don't answer any questions they say.", Benson replied. 

The elevator dings and Benson looks at her. "You're ready for this?", Benson asked. "Yes.", Evie replied, as they both held hands and the elevator doors open. They both walk out of the elevator, check themselves out and exit the hotel, with paparazzis, news reporters and the media press surrounding them. 

"Benson, it is true that you're married to your personal assistant?", one of the reporters asked. But Benson and Evie ignores their questions, and heads to their limousine, with bodyguards pushing the people around them out of their ways. They later drive to the airport to catch a private jet back home to Los Angeles. 

After an hour flight, Evie and Benson lands in Los Angeles and enters inside the airport, where more paparazzis, news reporters and the media press is waiting for them. They surround the couple and tries to get some answers, but both Evie and Benson ignore their questions, as they head out for their limousine. 

As they enter inside their limo and drive away, they both receive a call from their parents. Both of their parents are shocked of the news of their marriage. Both families agree to have a family meeting at the Hawkes' mansion, and Evie and Benson are told to meet their families there. 

Upon arrival, Evie and Benson are seated next to each other at the table, with their parents and siblings facing them in front and both sides. "Explain to us about your unexpected marriage.", Paul replied. 

"Dad, during the first night of the business trip, I ask Evie out to dinner, and instantly got along well.", Benson replied, as Evie agrees to his words. "That doesn't mean you two can get married after just one date!", George cried. 

"Well, during this date, we both felt a connection and we instantly have an interest in each other.", Evie sighed, as she held Benson's hand. "So what are you guys going to do?", Fiona asked. "Well, tomorrow we're going to have a media conference and announce our marriage to the public eye.", Benson replied. 

"Benson, may I ask why you and Evelyn decided to get married after the first date?", Victoria asked. "Well Mom, you and Dad have been wanting me to settle down with a wife and maybe children, and I thought about what you both said to me and I told Evie about it.", Benson sighed. 

"When Benson told me, he was so desperate to find a wife and I felt bad for him. Then, he asked me if we want to get married, and of course, I accepted.", Evie smiled. "But you hated him.", Fiona replied. "I did, but not anymore.", Evie sighed, looking at Benson. 

Both of their families look at each other and realise the marriage that Benson and Evie have together. "It sounds like you two are in love.", George replied. "We are, Dad and we're happy.", Evie smiled, holding Benson's hands into hers. 

"And since we didn't have a witness at our wedding in Vegas, we're going to have a second wedding, for you guys and for our friends to witness.", Benson replied, and Evie nods with agreement of his words. "Wow, that sounds amazing!", Selina cried. 

"So Evie, who's going to be your bridesmaids and your maid of honour. "Well, my bridesmaid will be my best friend, Rebecca from work and my maid of honour will be my sister.", Evie replied. Desiree looks up at Evie, after hearing that she'll be a maid of honour. 

"You want me to be your maid of honour?", Desiree asked. "Yes, of course. Will you?", Evie asked. "Yes!", Desiree smiled, as she gets up from her seat and goes to Evie, who stood up and they embrace with joy. Later, Evie calls Rebecca to meet her at her family home. 

Rebecca arrives to the house and Evie opens the door. "Hey." Evie greeted. "Hi.", Rebecca smiled. "I guess you heard about my marriage to Benson.", Evie replied. "Yeah, I heard it on the news and social media. But that's strange, because you hated him so much.", Rebecca replied.

"Yeah well, we had a first date in Vegas and we felt a connection and something in each other.", Evie sighed. "So you two decided to get married?", Rebecca asked. "Yeah. His parents wanted him to settle down with a wife for a long time and I guess, he made their wish come true and chose me to be his wife. I'm still weirded out by this.", Evie replied.

"Why? You shouldn't! I mean, you're now the wife of the rich and famous billionaire of Los Angeles! Your name is now Evelyn Hawkes!", Rebecca cried with a smile, which makes Evie laugh.

"Well, don't start with that. Anyways, I need to talk to you about something.", Evie replied. "Yeah, sure. Anything!", Rebecca smiled, as she and Evie sits down on the couch in the living room. "Benson and I are going to have a second wedding.", Evie replied. "What?", Rebecca asked. 

"We're getting married again, and this time we're going to have our families and friends at our big day, and I want you to be my bridesmaid.", Evie smiled. "What, me?", Rebecca asked. "You are my best friend since my first day at the Hawkes Institute and it's fair that you'll be my bridesmaid on my wedding day.", Evie replied. 

"Oh, Evie.", Rebecca cried. "So will you do the honour of becoming my bridesmaid?", Evie asked. "Yes!", Rebecca cried, as she hugs Evie. "I knew you would say yes.", Evie smiled, as they remain embracing. 

The next day, it was the day of the media conference, and Evie and Benson are backstage getting ready for the conference. Rebecca helps Evie get ready for the conference, and Evie wore a short red dress with matching heels and gold accessories, that Benson had provided for. 

Later, Benson comes in to check on Evie after he got himself ready. "Is she ready?", Benson asked. "Yes, she is.", Rebecca replied, as she moves aside and shows Evie to him. The moment he lay eyes on her, he is amazed how beautiful Evie looked, like the way she looks back at their first date in Vegas. 

"Leave us.", Benson replied, and Rebecca leaves the room, leaving Evie in the room with Benson. "How's the dress?", Benson asked. Evie gets up and puts it down, as it kept going up. 

"This dress sucks! It keeps coming up! Why would you pick this dress, out of all the dresses that is in the mall?!", Evie sighed with annoyance. "Relax, the dress is perfect.", Benson replied, looking at her in the dress. "You look beautiful.", Benson sighed, looking at her. 

Evie looks up at him with surprise. "Thanks.", Evie replied, as she starts to become anxious. "Hey, don't be scared, you'll be fine. When we go out there, just smile and do what I say. Ok?", Benson replied. Evie didn't say a word, but nods with agreement. 

Then, Rebecca returns to the room. "Ok, guys. It's time.", Rebecca replied, as she leaves the room again. "You're ready for this?", Benson asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." Evie replied with a nervous smile on her face. 

"Come on.", Benson smiled, taking Evie's hand and they come out, where paparazzis, news reporters and the media press, starts talking loud and taking photos of the couple. 

Benson is confident around the cameras, but Evie is overwhelmed as she's now getting all the attention from the public. Evie and Benson walk to the front and sat on the sofa, with microphones displayed in front of them. Then the questions are now been asked. 

"Benson, can you please tell us about, your wife?", one of the reporters asked. "Well, we both met in my office, at Hawkes Institute, where she worked for me as my personal assistant. When I first met Evie, I thought she was very cute, smart and beautiful, even in glasses.", Benson smiled. 

Everyone then sighs with an awe. "So cute.", another reporter cried. "And most importantly, she's a natural person. Like she's always being herself, doesn't pretend to be someone she's not. With or without glasses, she's always beautiful to me.", Benson sighed.  Everyone sighs again as Benson looks at Evie. 

"When did you two realise that you're meant for each other?", a reporter asked. "Well, it was during a business trip in Vegas. I asked her out to dinner for a first date, and we started talking during the date and something sparked between us.", Benson smiled. 

"Despite my lifestyle as a womaniser, she made me realise what love really means and how to love someone, like I never learned how to love anyone before.", Benson sighed. "How is your wife different from the other women, that you were involved with?", another reporter asked. 

This question shocks Evie and Benson, leaving them all speechless, but Benson is able to answer the question. "She's different than all of them. She's so special to me, forever and always.", Benson smiled, who then turns to Evie and held her hand. 

"Evie, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I would like to ask you again.", Benson sighed, as he pulls out a ring box from his jacket pocket, get up and goes down on one knee in front of Evie, as everyone gasp in shock, so is Evie. Benson opens the ring box, revealing a beautiful, big diamond engagement ring inside. 

"Evelyn Marie Collins, will you marry me?", Benson asked. Everyone gasp and cheer with joy, as Evie is surprised with the unexpected proposal. Benson looks at her with a smile, and Evie smiles back. "Yes!", Evie smiled, putting out her left hand, as Benson puts the ring on her finger. 

After putting on the ring, Benson kisses Evie, which took her by surprise. He then sits back on the couch and Evie decides to be romantic towards Benson for the cameras. She moves close and kisses him, which took Benson by surprise. 

Evie and Benson smile at each other, while holding hands as Benson kisses her head. "So you're getting married again?", a reporter asked. "Yes, we're going to have a second wedding, for our families and friends, since we didn't have a witness at our first wedding in Vegas. So we're getting married again.", Benson smiled, as Evie nods with agreement. 

After the media conference, Evie was in her dressing, removing her earrings and shoes while looking at herself in the mirror and at her engagement ring. She left out a huge sigh. "What am I getting myself into?", she asked herself with a stress. 

2 WEEKS LATER...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 28.2K 13
∆Featured in Wattpad's Dangerous love profile's 'Millionaire and Billionaire' reading list~ ∆Featured in Wattpad's Cupid profile's 'Love conquers al...
1.9M 58.9K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
200K 12K 32
Mr. Billionaire makes a proposal of marriage to a beautiful baker woman. She is to be his wife in a loveless marriage, as he, her husband. ••• Giovan...
39.5K 901 48
Nicholas Dawson the famous business man of US have to marry Naomi Gellar although he is against Marriage, love and emotion. But everything started...