[Eng]Mr. & Mrs. Cassano (FF V...

Por TheAnn

This story is for those of you who still can't move on from VinCha couple Vincenzo ♡ Hong Cha Young Cover by:... Más

VinCha/JeonKi Galery
Vin ~ Longing Space
Cha ~ Longing Space
Vin ~ La Figlia
Cha~Malta, I'm Coming~~
Vin ~ Unforgettable
Cha ~ Mission
Rose's Nightmare
Vin ~ My Precious
Cha ~ Un'anima, Un Corpo
Vin ~ Ci Vediamo
Cha~Long Distance Relation-shit
Cha ~ It's Not A Joke
Vin ~ Love Is In The Air
VinCha ~ Mr. & Mrs. C
VinCha ~🌚~
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple Dailylife
VinCha ~ Intruder
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple in Action
VinCha ~ Special Present
VinCha ~ Family Holiday
VinCha ~ Reunion
VinCha ~ Gift
VinCha ~ Cauvade Syndrom
Paolo ~ You Belong To Me
VinCha ~ Treacherous
VinCha ~ Be Strong, Little One
VinCha ~ Black Christmas
VinCha ~ In The End
Cha ~ Gyeon U & Jik Nyeo
Cha ~ Signora
Vin ~ Escape Plan
VinCha ~ Maternity Photoshoot
VinCha ~ On The Way
VinCha ~ Cassano Jr.
VinCha~Chaebol Family's Youngest Son
(Notes: Issume Holding Family)
VinCha ~ Crazy Rich
VinCha ~ Harabeoji
VinCha ~ The Inheritance
VinCha ~ 100 gold street
VinCha ~ Family Come First
VinCha ~ Pagliuzza
New FF - Joseon Mafia
New FF - Paradise Hill
New FF - Opium
New FF - Camouflage

VinCha ~ New Life

1.3K 40 9
Por TheAnn

There's no one else I've got in this world,
How could I live without you.
Until the sun cools down we will love,
Nothing can stop us, no one can hurt us,
I will be forever in your arms...
I'm always by your side my love...
(John Park - I'm always by your side - Ost. Vincenzo)

Vincenzo's expensive coat was wet with his wife's tears and snot who was sobbing in his arms. Their embrace was so tight, that Vincenzo could also feel the movement from inside of his wife's big belly that was stuck to his abdomen.

Cha Young slowly loosened her embrace. She still wanted to hug him, but she wanted to see her husband's face more.

"Lend me your handkerchief," said Cha Young who wanted to wipe her wet face.

But Vincenzo wiped it with the palm of his hand, even allowing her to use the sleeve of the branded coat to wipe her snot.

"I know we succeeded, I know you survived. But seeing you standing in front of me right now makes me feel like it's not real. I'm afraid that your arrival is just one of my dreams and hallucinations," Cha Young touched Vincenzo's face.

"This isn't a dream. You can prove it. Do you want to feel it?" Vincenzo brought his fingers to Cha Young's chubby cheek.

"What? You want to pinch me to make me realize this is real?"

Instead of pinching, Vincenzo stroked the cheek, then kiss her lips. Two lips that had been parched for months were finally able to moisten each other again, quenching their thirst.

"Can you feel it already?" Vincenzo whispered.

"Not yet," Cha Young pulled Vincenzo's tie, again sucking his lips greedily.

Cha Young even more feels off the ground because of the kiss. And what managed to bring her to reality was her baby kick.

"Ouch..." Cha Young winced hugging her belly.

"What's wrong? What happened? Is it hurt?" Vincent panicked.

"Gnocchi kicked really hard. He seems annoyed that you didn't greet him."

Vincenzo smiled in relief. Then he crouched down on one leg to match his height with the belly.

"Gnocchi-ya, Appa is home. Gnocchi is a smart child, you obey Appa's words to grow well. Gnocchi-ya, you must be so happy that you are jumping in Eomma's womb, but don't be too excited, Eomma is in pain. Kick it slowly only, okay."

The fetus responded with a soft kick hitting Vincenzo's palm which was stroking it, as if giving his father a high five.

"Uh, what time is it? It's time for Rosé Noona to come home from school," Cha Young checked her watch.

"Noona?"

"Ah, I forgot to say, it is a boy."

"Wow, you're a boy, my son," Vincenzo rubbed Cha Young's belly.

"Come on, Rosé must be very happy to see her dad come home," said Cha Young.

"I will drive."

Cha Young threw the car keys to her husband.

~~~

"Papà!!!" Rosé, who came out of the school gate with her friends, exclaimed with joy to see her father standing in front of the car.

Vincenzo crouched down and spread his arms wide to welcome his daughter's embrace. He picked her up and spun her around. He thought Rosé would laugh happily, but instead he heard her sobs.

"Why are you crying, Rose?"

"I thought I wouldn't be able to see Papà again forever... sob..."

"Why do you think like that?"

Rosé turned to her smiling mother.

"Eomma hasn't smiled so widely since Papà left."

"Aigoo... even though I've tried not to show my sad face in front of her," said Cha Young, feeling guilty.

"You really are not good at acting."

Cha Young pouts in annoyance, but admits she's really bad at hiding her feelings.

They get into the car to go home, but Cha Young wants to stop by a cafe for a while.

"Buy me a matcha latte."

Vincenzo complied, buying a matcha latte for Cha Young, and a glass of strawberry boba tea for Rosé. He himself bought a hot americano.

"Blow it up," Cha Young asked.

Vincent chuckled softly. His wife must be craving.

"Hmmm... this is the taste I was looking for..." Cha Young finally got her satisfaction. "Do you know what it's like to want one thing for months? I thought until Gnocchi was born, I wouldn't be able to get what I wanted."

"You can buy your own. Matcha latte isn't that rare."

"It tastes different, really! I bought it myself in the hospital cafeteria in Malta, but it tastes different from the one you bought me back then. And I've only discovered the taste now, even though I've tasted it here 3 times. Maybe because there's a mixture from your saliva which makes this even more delicious."

Vincenzo laughed, "does my saliva contain flavoring?"

"Maybe."

~~~

The entire Cassano Geumga family immediately ganged up on Vincenzo, scrambling to hug him. They all cried happily with great relief.

"We thought we would never see you again, Mr. Vincenzo Cassano," Mr. Ahn cried the loudest and hugged him the longest.

"Especially when we saw on the news that you died in prison," said Pak Nam.

"We've even held your funeral ceremony at the temple," said Monk Chaesin.

"Mr. Cho and Mr. Ahn only explained everything to us after we cried until our eyes were swollen," Mr. Lee glanced annoyed at the two agents.

"That's because Mrs. Hong told us to keep it a secret until Mr. Vincenzo regains consciousness," Mr. Cho explained.

"Whatever it is, we are very grateful that you can come back to us in good health and well, Mr. Vincenzo," said Mrs. Kwak.

"Um... there is one thing I need to tell you, Vincenzo Cassano has died. In front of you is Park Joo Hyeong. I hope you will get used to calling me by that name from now on," Vincenzo explained.

They started trying to call him by that name.

"Park Joo Hyeong."

"Mr. Park."

"Park Joo Hyeong-ssi."

"Joo Hyeong-ah..."

Vincenzo glanced at Park Seok Do, the only person who called him that.

"Why? Can't I call you that? You're my little brother, right. We're even of the same surname," Park Seok Do quipped.

Vincenzo still glance him with an unfriendly look.

"Okay, okay," Park Seok Do looked down in disappointment.

"Seok Do-Hyung," called Vincenzo.

"Eh? What did you say? One more time please."

"Enough," Vincenzo turned his head away.

"Hey, you guys heard it, right? He called me hyung! Finally he called me hyung!"

"You are free to call me whatever you want, using informal language is also fine, especially those of you who are older than me," said Vincenzo.

"Then, may I call you Hyung? I'm younger than you right?" asked Larry.

"Okay."

"Then, may I call you Joo Hyeong Oppa?" Miri asked who immediately got a sharp glance from Cha Young.

"Ah, just kidding, Eonni," Miri looked down in fear.

"Okay, you can call him Oppa, as long as it's not Yeobo or Chagi, let alone Darling! That's a special call for him only from me," said Cha Young.

"Aigoo, the possessive Mrs. Hong is so cute," said Mrs. Jang giggling in amusement.

"I still can't believe it, mrs. Hong's plan is really brilliant!" Said Chef Toto, to whom everyone agrees as well.

"Yeah, I was surprised myself too. Especially the letter you gave me, Sweety. If the water in my glass hadn't spilled over the paper, I would never have known about your plan," Vincenzo marveled.

"I'll keep sending you letters until you understand. Villains never give up, remember?" Cha Young said.

"Hong Byeonhosanim is indeed the best. What would you be without her, Mr. Vin-- I mean Mr. Park," said Mr. Nam.

"Well," Vincenzo put his arm around his wife, "I'm so grateful to have met her and to have her in my life."

Cha Young elbowed her husband's waist so hard that Vincenzo winced in pain, "Who said yesterday, 'we should never have met', huh!"

"Sorry Sorry..."

Cha Young put her hands on her hips, "I still haven't forgiven you for that breakup video you left on your phone. I cried for days, you know? You really hurt my heart! You're so mean! Bad man!" Cha Young beats her husband.

"Ouch... ouch... stop!" Vincenzo held Cha Young's hand, "Don't be angry, please. Pregnant women can't be angry. Isn't that right, ladies and gentlemen?" Vincenzo seeks help from the Geumga family, who ignore him. They're on Cha Young's side.

Cha Young pushed away Vincenzo's hand and turned her back on him.

"You really should be scolded, Joo Hyeong-ah," said Mr. Tak.

"Sweety, human beings should forgive each other, right, Monk Jeokha and Monk Chaesin?" Vincenzo begged for mercy, but the two monks looked away, pretending not to hear.

"Instead of contacting Mr. Cho, you should have contacted your mafia friends at that time. They will definitely help you. As far as I know, mafia can indeed fight each other, but if they fight against law enforcement, they will unite," said mr. Ahn.

"I don't want to ask Cha Young to be a fugitive for the rest of her life. After all, at that time it was still not possible for me to run away. And if I ran away alone, I was worried that she would be visited by Interpol," said Vincenzo.

Cha Young turned her head, "But why did you decide everything by yourself? Why didn't you ask me first? We can find a solution together. Or at least I wasn't that shocked when I heard you were arrested. I had to be hospitalized for 2 more days because my condition was droped. I fought hard in the midst of my sorrow for the sake of our child. Don't you feel sorry for him?" Cha Young pointed at her belly.

"Sorry, I'm sorry, Yeobo," he touched her shoulder, but his hand was pushed away

"I'm sorry, Gnocchi," his hand moved to her belly. She still turn her face away from him.

"What should I do to make you forgive me? Should I kneel down? I'll kneel."

Vincenzo actually did it, until the Geumga family gasped in surprise to see this former mafia boss kneel so easily in front of a woman. Indeed, only a Hong Cha Young can conquer that mafia.

"What are you doing? Come on, stand up!" Cha Young feels bad.

"Forgive me first."

"Okay, okay, I forgive you, so stand up now. But promise me, don't ever far away from me. Never, ever, leave me anymore."

"Yes, I promise. I swear. I will always be by your side and never far from you."

~~~

"Er... but that's not what I meant..." Vincenzo kept his promise by sticking to Cha Young, even when she went to the toilet.

"You said you didn't want to be away from me," Vincenzo quipped.

"I want to poop, darling."

"Well, just poop."

"I can't get it out if there's someone else in the toilet."

Vincenzo chuckled "okay, I'm at the door if you need me."

~~~

<2 weeks later...>

Some people from the moving agency are wrapping up some of the furniture in Vincenzo's rental house to be transported and moved to Cha Young's late father's house. They decided to move to a bigger house, because the rental house was too small for the three of them, and they would soon be getting a new family member. At first they intended to look for an apartment, but coincidentally the tenants of Mr. Hong's house wanted to terminate the rental contract because they were moving to another city. Cha Young is grateful, they don't have to bother looking for a new place to live, and they don't have to spend money to pay rent. Housing prices in Seoul are very expensive.

Vincenzo was rich, but he left all his wealth in Italy. Now he is just unemployed.

"Sweety, don't you mind how I am now? I'm no longer a mafia boss, nor a lawyer. I don't have a job. I don't have any money either. I left everything in Pagliuzza," Vincenzo asked the day before they moved house.

"Oh my gosh... my husband go bankrupt..." Cha Young slapped her forehead.

"You won't leave me because I'm poor, will you?"

Cha Young put on a sullen face, but then she smiled widely as she wrapped her arms around her husband.

"Of course not. I'm not marrying you because of your wealth. It's okay, I can still pay for our daily living expenses. It's just that from now on you have to get used to wearing cheap, unbranded clothes, and don't be picky about food. We have to be more frugal."

"Looks like I have to start looking for a job," Vincenzo started on a job site.

"How about you work at my law firm instead? You have a law school graduate certificate under Park Joo Hyeong's name. You can become a lawyer again."

"No, no. I'm still traumatized by the courthouse."

"Hmm... how about doing business? You also learned business from your late father, right? As long as it's not an illegal business."

"Starting a business definitely requires a lot of capital."

"I can finance you."

Vincenzo put down his phone, "I will think again slowly, what kind of work I want and can do."

"Yes, for the meantime, be a housedad. I work, you take care of our household. Don't you mind, Appa?"

"Sure. I'll take care of the house, take Rosé to school and classes, teach her subjects, cook for you. Ah, after Gnocchi is born, we don't have to hire a nanny. I'll take care of him."

Cha Young narrowed her eyes in disbelief. For anything else, she could still believe this man could do it, but babysitting? Can this former mafia boss take care of a baby?

~~~

When he opened the door to his bedroom after sending Rosé to sleep in the upstair bedroom, Vincenzo was surprised to hear another male voice from inside his room. Apparently Cha Young is on the phone with someone using loudspeaker mode.

"Yes, I just sent the file to your e-mail," Cha Young's fingers played on the laptop board.

"Okay, just a minute..." said the man's voice.

Cha Young turned to Vincenzo who was approaching her desk. He lowered his head, and they kissed briefly. Vincenzo glanced at the lit cell phone on the table, displaying the name 'Yoo Hee Jae S&K'. Vincenzo immediately went to his bed with an annoy look.

"Wow, this is very detailed. Where did you get this information from?" Yoo Hee Jae asked.

"Well, you don't need to know."

"Tomorrow don't forget to have a meeting at my office at 11, while having lunch together, we will provide it."

"What's the menu?"

"I don't know, maybe sandwiches."

"Can I have another menu? I want jajangmyeon."

"Do you think my office is a restaurant?"

Cha Young laughed, greeted by the crisp laughter of the man on the other end of the phone. And the man behind Cha Young is frowning in annoyance.

"Is that so? If you have nothing else to do, I'm going to bed."

"Yes. Have a nice dream, Hong Byeon."

"Hmm."

Cha Young turned off her laptop before joining under the covers with her husband who was already lying with his back to her.

"Are you asleep?" Cha Young peeked, seeing that her husband's eyes were already closed.

So Cha Young lay down while hugging a comfortable maternity pillow.

"It turns out that your relationship with your ex has improved, isn't it," Vincenzo muttered.

"Uh?" Cha Young turned, "I thought you were asleep."

"Hmm..."

"Well, we're partners now. We're hired by the same client, so we couldn't help but have a good relationship."

"By laughing together, saying good night to each other..."

Cha Young held back her laughter, "Aigoo, my husband is jealous apparently. You don't want your wife to laugh with other men, but in your farewell video, you said you would wish me happiness with another man who is better than you."

"So Yoo Hee Jae is better than me?"

Cha Young got up slowly, kissed her husband's cheek, "There is no other man who is better than my husband, not Yoo Hee Jae or anyone."

Cha Young forcibly turned Vincenzo's face, then kissed his lips.

"If at that time I didn't find a way to get you out, I'd be waiting for you. 25 years, 50 years, even 100 years, I'll still be waiting for you."

"What if I die first?"

"Then I will be a widow for the rest of my life."

She licked his dry lips, asking for access. And Vincenzo's body was always weak with every touch from that woman. He opened his mouth, returning the kiss passionately. His hands begin to reach into Cha Young's pajamas, squeezing the two mounds that are getting bigger by the production of milk for their baby-to-be. Vincenzo pushed her gently to lie on her back and opened her pajamas. He looked down, licking the nipples that were oozing milk. Cha Young groaned as Vincenzo played his tongue on her nipples which were getting more sensitive due to pregnancy hormones, while the man's fingers played on her lower body. He moved down again, kissing Cha Young's belly a few times. His lips felt the kicks of the little one.

"Don't stop, darling," Cha Young pleaded when Vincenzo was about to finish his game. "Enter me."

"But...is that okay?" Vincenzo touched Cha Young's big belly.

Cha Young nodded, "It's been a long time we haven't done it, since you left. I miss you Darling, I want you. We can take it slow."

"Tell me if you feel uncomfortable or hurt."

Cha Young lay on her side. Vincenzo hugged her from behind, rubbing her belly while having sex.

"Are you okay?" Vincenzo asked after they had had their maximum satisfaction.

"Yes. Very fine. Keep like this. It's very comfortable," Cha Young held Vincenzo's arm which was above her belly.

"How about you?" Cha Young asked.

"I feel comfortable too."

"I mean, the conversation we had before we hooked up."

"Which one?"

"If I die first, what will you do?"

"I will die with you."

"Hey, then what about our kids? Think more realistically."

"I can't imagine it. I don't want to."

Vincenzo tightened his embrace, "don't talk about such things again. That's scary."

"Tch, who was the first to bring up the topic?"

.

.

.

To be continue

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

523K 16.6K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...
14.9K 383 19
'Evil is prevalent and vehement'. At least that's the truth that Lee Jiyoung lives by. She's an Italian mafia heir who's been hidden all her life so...
2.6K 43 7
Just some Vincenzo oneshots because I haven't seen any and that makes me so upset because this show is incredible and song joong ki is smokin
164K 5.8K 51
Mafia au// Hea decided to go one night out for drinks, just to escape from her shit once in a while. She ends up sharing glasses with Minho, a brilli...