Deja Vu - parkjisung

By heart4ches

❝I seriously hate your guts,❞ ❝The question is, can i rearrange yours?❞ * ༉‧₊˚ | in which two stubborn asshol... More

🫂
playlist.
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30
ch.31
ch.32
ch.33
ch.34
ch.35
ch.36
ch.37
ch.38
ch.39
ch.40
ch.41
ch.42
ch.43
ch. 44
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
ch.24
ch.25
ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30
ch.31
ending notes.
epilogue
group therapy.
bonus i.
bonus ii.
bonus iii.

ch.26

4.6K 253 777
By heart4ches

songs for this chapter:
earned it by the weeknd

mature content is mentioned, but not delved too deeply into.

dejavu.

now playing | i knew what we did last summer.
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

status: very unedited

note: you'll be running miles this chapter, so
runners on the starting line!

ready!
set!
🏁 go! 🏁

One in the morning, and Aeri had just welcomed herself in to another's home. Fortunately for her, their roommates were out doing who knows what on a friday night, but that didn't matter.

She couldn't bother worrying about their chaotic night at some club, or what might be happening at some party. All her attention laid on the man in front of her. She stood right at the front door, at the very end of his apartment hall— looking beautiful despite the circumstances of the earlier events.

Aeri's hair was now a little more dry, yet still obviously damp as it flowed down her shoulders in waves. Her mascara stained her cheeks, and her lipstick barely stayed on, but it didn't matter, it would be smeared off anyway in what she hoped was the next hour.

Her top was no longer desperately clinging to her body, and her jeans and shoes finally felt somewhat dry.

It's been hours since what happened, and simply she just didn't want to care anymore.

If Jisung could do whatever he pleased, and whomever as well, she could too.

In no way, was this ethical to her, or socially acceptable to some of the people in her classes. Some would even frown upon what she was doing, while others wouldn't care because it was her life after all.

But either way, she would still be standing in this very apartment even if someone told her not to.

It was selfish, yes, but sometimes, you need to be. Especially after the man you loved didn't love you back. She thought reasoning her impulsive actions, taking off her shoes quickly, before walking deeper into the corridor.

Her feet padded against the wooden flooring until it halted suddenly, a feet away from the man of the home.

"Are you sure about this," The raven haired male asked, his large frame towering her smaller figure. He wanted to make sure that this was consensual because the last thing he wanted was for things to be miscommunicated, especially in this situation.

But the question fell silent to the brunette's ears. She was already peeling off her shirt from her upper body and tossed it to the ground, revealing her black lace bra that conveniently was pick without knowing her agenda for the day.  And despite her beginning to shrug off her jeans, shimmying it down her bottom and past her knees, the male's eyes stayed firmly glued to the ceiling.

Once Aeri finally kicked her jeans away from her feet, she stood up, only in her under garments, and stared expectantly at the male.

"Jeno, I need at least one man to want me today," She deadpanned, her arms firmly crossing in front of her chest— accentuating the obvious curve and cleavage that peaked out from the black lace material. "— and a man that will look me in the eyes and say he does,"

"Aeri, answer me first," He pleaded, lowering his eyes to lock with hers, and they cemented still— unwavering to peak any further down.

Aeri appreciated his respectfulness, and gentlemen like actions however, she didn't want respect tonight. Not from him at least. "No, okay, I'm not sure about anything at this point, but you and I both know we need this one night," Impatiently she grabbed ahold of his shirt's collar and pulled him closer— to the point she felt it raise and fall against her skin.  "Now, tell me you want me, like— you mean it," She demanded, tilting her head up, so her lips came as close to his to the point they grazed against one another when she spoke.

Without any further hesitance or second thoughts, Jeno's eyes fell into seductive slits and in a blink his demeanor changed.

"You know I always mean it,"

Next thing they knew, his main articles of clothing were being stripped off, and their lips found each other's in the dark lighting of the apartment. Somehow the pair managed to blindly navigate the corridor to the very end of it, where sat his private room.

They entered frantically towards the bed, but of course, detours didn't hurt.

Instead of toppling over one another onto the duvet and mattress, Aeri found herself jumping on his command, and wrapping her legs around his waist, her arms locked behind his neck, all while still kissing feverishly as tomorrow wouldn't come.

It was invigorating, and with her eyes closed, her senses had heightened significantly. She felt one of his hands roam her warm skin, traveling from her waist where the other held her up steadily, to lightly feather his touch up her back, and to the very nape of her neck, where her palmed the back of her head— threading his fingers through her dark locks.

It was in no time that he had pushed her up against his bedroom's door. Aeri's heart began to rapidly pick up in its rate, but the last straw that made her stomach burst was when he closed his fist in her hair and pulled her head back— detaching their lips, so his could travel down her jaw to her neck, like he knew she liked.

The brunette sucked in a deep breath as his teeth sunk into the delicate area. He knew what he was doing.

"Jeno," She whispered like a pant, feeling extremely warm despite the scantily clad garments she wore and the air conditioning being set to a low temperature. "Bed, now,"

. . .

"Is this just like last summer?" Jeno whispered into the dark. It was later that morning, the clock striking three am, and the pair were laid under a shared blanket, cuddling closely in which the male's chin laid firmly atop her messy head of hair.

"No strings," Aeri mumbled in response, her hand reaching behind his back and caressing the scratched skin apologetically. "We both needed this for ourselves," She added, causing the male to tighten his hold on her.

"I know you love Jisung," He muttered, and immediately the woman knew the conversation. It wasn't repetitive, but having talked about it once, she knew what to expect.

"Jeno," Aeri warned warily, burying her face deeper into his chest. And she felt and head him sigh.

"I know," "I'm sorry," They whispered simultaneously, the silence filling in after speaking the extra words they wished to say louder, however the strength in them ceased as they knew it was better to bask in the minute, before it was gone.

But the quiet of the night, hadn't lasted very long. He knew by the way she pulled back to look up at him avoiding her eyes, that she had to ask the same thing as last year. "I have a question,"

"Shoot," Maybe it was time to tell her.

"Why don't you ever look at me after?" Her voice faltered nearing the end. She's always thought about this since their first. He refused to look at her after, it would only be mere glances, nothing longer than a second.

At first she was offended, but as time passed, she didn't understand, but she accepted the fact that perhaps it wasn't that he was ashamed to have done it with her, to be tangled with her on friday nights when they were drunk or monday evenings when they were lonely, but something else.

It was time to stop blaming herself for everything that happens to her, right? Or that was at least what she thought.

Nonetheless she waited for him to answer. Honestly, she expected him to ignore the question and brush it off, or even give a vague answer, but the last thing she would have guessed was that he would pull back an arms length and finally gaze into those brown eyes of hers.

She sucked in a shaky breath.

He finally faced her, tracing his eyes over the smeared mascara that had come off yet, her stained lips, and her gorgeous hazel orbs that stared up at him through long doll-like lashes.

With one last large inhale, he answered, "I'm afraid I'll become too attached seeing you like this because I know you're not mine to gaze at," And as she stared back at him, hair pushed back, lips pursed, and the moonlight from his window heavenly spilling past his curtains onto his pale skin, she understood.

. . .

yes i know i "robbed" y'all, but personally i can't write smut for nct dream, even this whole chapter is really pushing it with how .. thirsty .. it was LMFAO but i hope y'all enjoyed

yay double update in one day!!

surprise the "you're not the only member i fucked" is about jeno

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 9.6K 35
when death calls, will you answer it? ▬▬ [trigger warning! contains certain topics: abuse, suicide, death, self-harm, and murder] status: comp...
170K 5.8K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
444K 23.9K 70
❝how do you know when you're home?❞ ꒰ when moving to a new city throws one girl into a spiral of unanswered questions and new nightmares. ꒱ ↷ vulgar...
30.4K 1.3K 29
⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...