She's Mine (Killua X Reader)

By NatashaTasyaar

Y/N L/N is introduced to Killua Zoldyck by his Mother, Kikyo Zoldyck. Kikyo planned on getting these two to g... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
A/N
A/N

Welcome!

25.1K 260 32
By NatashaTasyaar

A/N: this part is added to give a notice to readers.

Hello Readers! Thank you for choosing my book. First things first, I'd like to give you guys a heads up. Before starting to comment on the chapters, read this first;

I got comment regarding the book. About how fast it's going. Apparently, not many of you knows what a Prologue actually is. Well... so I'm going to explain it for you.

As shown in the image above. In other words... Prologue is a mini summary or just the background story of the overall books. So it isn't only mainly focusing on the beginning of the story. But also some parts towards the middle and end. Which also contains a not so spoiler, it is served to engage more readers and make them feel intrigued to the story. Which is why it is VERY important to have good Prologue.

Anyway... enjoy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 176 9
Serenity Zoldyck The Twin Sister Of Illumi After she died being killed in her past timeline after trying to kill her brother that everyone "loved", "...
47.1K 2.1K 31
y/n comes from a special village secluded from society. they're known for their special DNA; their blood and tears can heal any injury. they're also...
41.8K 1.6K 40
"I envy you, Hisoka." The magician's eyes widened in shock. "I envy you so much. You get to go around and be with whoever you want, while I'm stuck h...
12.8K 404 24
β•°β‹―βž€"Rᴜɴ ᴍᴇ α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄Κ€s." Illumi Zoldyck, the well known hunter and assassin of the Zoldyck family met Azien Etzioni (or y/n) during the hunter...