Where Flowers Never Grow

By xx_honeybee_xx

My mother has always been there for me. When I was sick. When I was depressed. When I was suicidal. When I wa... More

Where Flowers Never Grow
1- a new beginning?
2- ten o'clock news
3- what nobody wants
4- apologies and attornies
5- stop! thats not true?!
6- to see the world threw a big window
7- spaghetti straps
8-reveals
9-hush little baby
10-remember remember remember...?
11-fighting
12-the waves, wind, and sky
13- gun power
14- say goodbye
15-up & out

16- hypnotizing

185 4 9
By xx_honeybee_xx

Welcome home doll,''

I smiled. Feeling comfortable already. My filthy rich grandparents gave me a weird feeling of welcoming and happiness that the Summers' werent able to provide. They hadnt even come close to giving me this kind of feeling. I just wanted to kick back, drink some orange juice, and click on some cartoons. Curl up on my grandma's lap and watch grandpa doze off all day. The new life feels as if its going to be perfect. The only thing is...I don't have these grandparents to myself. Their's also Grace, Rocky, and those other kids around to steal their love and time. I know I won't be as spolied as I want. But...i'm sure, i'll come very very close.

''thanks Grandaddy.'' I said smiling like a child. I looked over at the other kids who still werent happy but their blank expressions didnt phase me. I felt real joy. 

''oh isnt she a doll. I just...''

''where's the bathroom?'' Grace asked cutting my grandpa off.

I frowned inside wanting to slap her across her face for even slicing in the middle of his sentence. I watched her angrily as she took instructions from Grammy.

''whats that you were saying grandaddy?" I asked,

He smiled,

''oh I was just tellin' your grammy how excited I am to have you here. Nice to have your friends too. Y'all make y'all selves comfortable. I'll place your things in your rooms.'' Grandad said carrying a few suite cases at a time.

''Darling come,'' Grammy said to the girl against the wall. The girl slowly peeled herself off and walked over. I couldnt tell at all what she was thinking. Does she hate me? Is she shy? Is she happy I'm here?

''doll...'' Grammy started taking the girls hand. She smiled and continued on, ''...this is Sinny. She takes care of our horses and she cleans the barn and shack for us. She's like a daughter of mine,'' Grammy said doing that chuckle that I adored.

Sinny turned her head sideways looking at me. She bucked her eyes and stared into mine. She had this devil look to her that was creepy and awesome. Her jaw dropped flashing her teeth. She started to move her head slowly from side to side. Side to side. Side to side....and then she burst into laughter.

After a minute everyone eventually burst into laughter. I took a moment to gather myself and try to figure out what happened.

''she just hypnotized you!'' the other boy said, laughing hysterically. Even Rocky was laughing so i'm sure I looked stupid doing everything she did. It was fun while it lasted, while I didnt know what I was doing, innocent to her tactics. But, afterward I felt like a dork and am a bit angry with myself for falling into the trap.

''sorry I had to do that,'' Sinny said. I caught her accent right off. When she said "do" it was a deep sound from the throat and when she said "that" it sounded more like "thet". I grinned,

''its okay,'' I said.

''Sinny is the hypnotize master. It gets freakin annoying because she can do it to you anytime she wants and you have no control. I hate her for it,'' the boy said. I loved hearing him talk. He had the most adorable, soft, country voice. The way his lips moved were...awkward and also a bit hypnotizing.. Everytime he talked he kept my attention. He also had the cutest cold black hair. Spiked in front neatly. I wanted to run my fingers threw it and kiss him so bad. The more I looked at him the more I realized I like him loads more than Rocky. But, I knew I'd never have a chance.

''sorry I didnt introduce myself,'' he said walking over. I tensed up. Hormones kicked in and I turned cherry red. He was so attractive that having him so close scared the crap out of me. Outside I hadnt looked at him much and the way he talked and manuevered made him all the more admiring. I stared at him, my mouth open, nothing coming out. My mind screaming at me. Hormones screaming at me. I don't know if this is what you call love at first sight but the moment he opened his mouth and looked into my eyes he changed my world. He started to speak but I heard nothing. I watched his lips move, everything seeming to go in slow motion. I was hoping he was saying "how about me and you hook up?! Like...now!" But they werent. When Rocky snapped me back to reality he was looking at me weird and Sinny's smile was fading. She eventually said,

''This is my brother. He was talkin' to ya,''

I nodded. Swallowed hard and stood up.

''umm....sorry. So sorry,'' I said reaching my hand out to him. He placed his warm soft hands in mine. My ears were hot and my face blood red.

''whats your name?" Rocky asked him, walking over between us.

The boy smiled shyly.

''Ricky,'' he said. ''Ricky Grammer, and my sister Sinny''

Rocky nodded and came closer between us now. I eventually resumed my seat and so did Ricky and Sinny.

''how old are you two?" Rocky asked them. Sinny had that unreadable blank face that she was so well at putting on and Ricky did a bit too.

''Sinny is my younger sister, she's but 15 years young. You look about my age kid..." he said gesturing towards Rocky ''...i'm 17 years.''

Rocky nodded,

''yea. I'm 17 too. My name is Rocky Monroe. And that is McFlan but we call her Mick. She just turned 15.'' Rocky said.

''ohhh. McFlan, thats different. I like it!" Sinny exclaimed. I grinned a little too much and tried to hold it back but the fact that she liked my name was a foreign compliment that I treasured and wished to hear more often. And of course Ricky had to chime in,

''yea, thats sweet!" he said winking at me. I tried not too but I drooled onto my shirt and then tried to wipe it off quickly but Rocky caught a glance and he seemed a bit agitated

''the girl that went to the bathroom is my sister, Grace,'' Rocky said.

''y'all don't look all that much alike,'' Sinny said. Her "..like" sounding like "lock"

''Grace is only my adoptive sister,''

Ricky and Sinny nodded as if suddenly understanding. Grammy gave me a creepy yet adorable grin as she looked at me over the glasses she'd just had on her head. Grandpa came back for more of our luggage. Rocky jumped up, insisting he help out. Grace finally came out of the bathroom. She stood by the door as if expecting to leave soon. Ricky got up and reached his hand out to her.

''Ricky Grammer,'' he said smiling.

She lit up, her eyes growing bright and puppy like. She smiled and bit her lip.

''Grace Summers,'' she said grabbing his hand slowly and seductively. She carried him closer to her and placed his hand around her hips. He laughed and then backed off. Walking back slowly he said,

''well its nice to meet you,''

Jealously and anger built up inside me even more. Being close to Ricky I couldnt control myself. I drooled like a dork and stared while she flirted and teased. She had no problem with seduction. I grumbled angrily.

**********************************************************************************

The evening had gone by fast. Grace kissing up to Sinny and Ricky all day. Ignoring me, she hadnt looked at me since our arrival. Rocky gave me a bad vibe everytime he came around me and he wouldnt look me in the eye. He kept giving me those one word answers and he wasnt acting himself. He and Grandaddy did a bit more preparing and organizing while me and Grammy cooked dinner. Sinny, Ricky, and Grace just hung out together like they were the best of friends. It made me angrier and angrier to hear their laughs, wishing I was out there with them. Wishing I could be normal around Ricky.

Dinner was good and we all ate together as a new family. Ricky and Sinny had to get back to their home before 9:00 so after they departed Grace disappeared to her room. Rocky gathered his things to get into the shower while Grammy and Grandad watched tv. They were the cutest and most adorable couple, just sitting their happily. Me wishing I could grow old with someone I love dearly. Rocky was still acting weird with me so I followed behind him quietly while he trailed into the bathroom. Once he'd gotten in, I slid behind him and then shut the door.

''Mick!" he exclaimed, wrapping his towel around him tighter now.

''Rocky, whats wrong?" I asked him.

''what are you talking about?" he asked starting to gather the soap and shampoo he'd be using.

''you've been acting really weird with me today,'' I said doe-eyed and child-like.

''do you like that Ricky dude?" he asked.

''do you mea...''

''I mean like, do you have a crush on him?''

I didnt respond a moment.

''you do don't you?" he asked coming closer to me. Standing over me and looking down into my eyes. I started to chew my nails.

''are you jealous?" I asked him.

He nodded and shrugged his shoulders. "You tell me. Your over there drooling over the guy!" he said.

''whats it to you?!" I exclaimed. ''you don't pay attention to me never! I'm not your girlfriend! Why do you care if I like another guy?"

He sighed,

''just get out of the bathroom Mick and let me shower!" he said calmly the first time.

''Rocky I..."

''get out!" he boomed pointing towards the door.

''Plea...''

He grabbed the door handle and swung the door open for me.

''now,'' he said gritting his teeth. I walked out slowly. As soon as I was out enough he slammed the door behind me.

I made my way up to my room solemnly. I put my hand on the doorknob and was about to enter to rest when I heard noises. I've always been a "mind-my-own-business-don't-care-about-you girl" but because the noises were flowing from Graces' room, I had to poke in and see. I slowly got closer and closer to her door. The noise becoming clearer and clearer. Easier and easier to understand. A loud stomp and then,

''shut up before we get caught!" I cracked the door just slightly, just enough for one eye to witness. A males figure closing the window behind him. And then he wrapped his arms around Grace. Who is he? i wondered.

I peeked a bit more, watching him tackle her down onto the bed. He started to strip the clothes off of her while she peeled his off, piece by piece. Suddenly they became inpatient and demanding as the clothes removing got faster and faster. Soon, all clothes were piled on the floor. My eyes tried to turn away but couldnt.

Her bra was flung across the room and ended up tapping gently against the door. I jumped at the sound but tried to remain silent. I needed to know who this boy was and I need to bust Grace. So closer and closer I got. I hear moaning and tapping sounds.

''oh Ricky!" Grace eventually yells out. They stop a moment,

''shhh...'' Ricky whispers. I put my hand over my mouth and try to stop the tears from coming but they don't stop. More and more anger and jealously built up. My stomach sick enough, I ran back into my room. Plopped down on my bed and closed my eyes.

 Sinny on side.....................................................................>

**********************************

Sorry to confuse you by making Ricky and Rocky (their names so similiar) but I heard of a "Sinny and Ricky" and I thought those were the coolest names, paired. So I just had to make some characters of course! ;D And I think Ricky should be a hot boy's name ;D

Anyway, so Grace and Ricky???? Also, will Mick become so angry and envious of Grace that she decides to tell what she did? Is Rocky jealous of Ricky's effects on Mick? If so, what will he do about it? Still unanswered, who killed Mick's father? All shall be accounted for in the chapters to follow. thank you for reading! have a great day or night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 201K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
105K 5.7K 44
"dad, i just lost the best thing that has ever happened to me and you think thats a good thing? Frankie was everything i could ever ask for, she was...
158K 4K 47
you are once a normal girl who loves to play with your friends and you always enjoyed them until your friends decided to back stabbed you and your on...
17.9K 1.1K 43
A forbidden love story is easy to guess the ending of, spoiler alert....not a happy one. Which is why when my ex bodyguard shows up five years after...