โ€ข๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ||๐‘ด๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

By Lunareve4

A Yakuza princess and the leader of Tokyo's most powerful gang, TOMAN. A broken past and a forgotten love, Y... More

๐Ÿ…˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฃ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ก๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ž๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽYuki Onnaโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽConfusionโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽTOMANโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽChance meetingโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽContrastโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽSweetest Memoryโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽHer Storyโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽYouโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜…โ˜…Readers Specialโ˜…โ˜…
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽDismantledโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽMatchโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
๐‘Season Two๐‘
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽChangeโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽLost Dreamsโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽTogetherโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽWhatever It Takesโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ

โ˜ฏ๏ธŽConfessionโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ

891 37 35
By Lunareve4

Mikey had almost lost consciousness but slowly stood up trying to figure out his surroundings.

"Mikey! Watch out!" Draken came to help but was stopped by the other men. Hito went in for another blow with the branch.

Baam!! Their eyes widened as Kanbe kicked it away with his other leg but soon losing balance and falls.

"Kanbe-san!"

"Tssk..."

"Listen Kozo(kid) I don't know about whether you choose to doubt us or not but know this....the Young Miss...no matter how hard she tried to accept the past and move on, she couldn't. But after meeting you...she chose to do it again...for you!She's fighting..Taka gave up Shibuya the day she met TOMAN! So! Even if you wish to doubt us please at least believe her!" Kanbe pointed.

Mikey's eyes widened. He slowly walked up to Kanbe...helping him up.

"Kanbe-san thanks" he murmured.

" I am sorry. I got a bit selfish back there. Whatever happened in the past...I realised that I was just happy I met her again"

Kanbe looked astonished.

Baam!! Mikey kicked Hito aggressively. His face raging.

.......

Y/n wiped off her tears.

"Thanks Takemitchi"

She faced Haise who was fighting Shirogane.

"You even up Y/n?" He laughed at her.

Y/n completely ignored him and told Shirogane to let her handle him.

"You want to die or what?" Haise grinned.

Y/n glared at him.

"But wait Shirogane kun will Y/n san be alright?" Takemitchi panicked.

" Takemitchi right? I would easily give the fight to the Miss. Oh! You haven't seen her fight?"

"Huh?"

"Watch closely Takemitchi. You know why a girl like Y/n Inoue stands in her position as Fuku-shacho of Taka?"

Haise starts as he goes in for a punch but Y/n dodges him easily. He is taken aback by her sudden change in tactics.

Thud!! She kicks him back... soon after a few fails Haise begins to doubt himself. Y/n strikes him with her butterfly kick!

"Sugoi(amazing). She's so fast"

"Thats our Miss. You probably wonder why A girl like her has the ability to fight on par with men. Well She's that fast. She guards and dodges and unlike Mikey with his nuclear kicks. Y/n relys on the speed of her attacks."

Y/n goes in for a final blow as Haise gets knocked out! His followers look in horror. Her hair flowing by the side.

"She's really the Yuki Onna" they whispered among themselves.

Takemitchi looked at Y/n.

"𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗬/𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗻  𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿...𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲...𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲....

𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻☟︎︎︎

...........

"Oi Mikey. You should work with us instead" Hito offered as Mikey approached him.

But instead Mikey landed a kick on him! Hito crashed on the ground. Barely standing up.

"Why would I join the likes of you" he said as he punched him. Hito tried to kick him back but he dodged him.

Mikey glared at him " Also Y/n Inoue...you don't have the right to speak of her like that" his direct kick made him fall on  the ground. He was out!

"The invinsible Mikey has taken out the boss!! run for it!!" His men retreated.

At the moment at two different places...two different people reflected on their past.

As Kanbe and Takemitchi said..

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.

Soon the fights come to an end as they celebrate their win. Cheers and thanks and hope filling the air.

"Oi Draken? Where's Mikey?" Pah asked looking everywhere.

"Hah? He was here a moment  ago."

Y/n left Shirogane and the others. She had a sudden feeling...a calling that she had to be somewhere. Her bruised and bleeding feet barely balancing herself.

Thats right. It was today. She raced down the lane. The dark clouds and thunder in the sky.

Mikey drove his boober as fast as he could but his dizzy head was making it hard for him to see clearly. The way was short but today it felt like it was miles away.

Y/n raced down the steps...

Mikey...do you remember? 8 years ago..

Mikey climbing the steps...

Inoue...8 years ago...

𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥...𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬...

That day...

That day....

I really wanted to tell you...

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬...

"𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲"

"𝐈𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐞"

But..

But...

"𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬?"

I couldn't...Y/n smiled as she remembered. Funny how we ended up asking for the same thing.

After Baji told me to tell you that day. I still couldn't. You really said the same thing, didn't you.

Y/n looks around the Empty road. No one was there...disheartened she decided to return when...

"Inoue!"

She turned back to see Mikey walk up the steps....

Wind blows....

"Mikey..." she runs towards him.

He is startled at her sudden approach. A warm smile on his face..then he notices her tearing up.

"Inoue? What happened?"

Y/n tears a part of her Yukata and softly dabs off the blood from the side of his head.....

"You're hurt" her sad voice as she teared up.Mikey felt a strong feeling of sadness engulf him as he saw her like that.

"Its all my fault.."

He held her hand stopping her...And instead held her face.

"You should take care yourself first you know" his eyes fell on the bruises on her face.

Y/n moved a step back as she hid it.

"Mine isn't that harsh you know?"she lightened up. Mikey held her hand and slowly....pulled her closer to a tight hug.♡︎

Her eyes widened...

Mikey...

"Inoue♡︎" he called softly almost making her shiver from his intoxicating voice.

"Hmm"

"To be honest...there was a time when I hated you...for not telling me anything....for not biding goodbye and most importantly for pushing me away....but then when we met I realised I had been just sulking... because I was happy beyond words...that we finally met again.

The past us didn't matter to me anymore....We can always patch up for our mistakes. I am still glad that that summer I saw that helpless girl in the park. Mikey held Y/n's hand...

And No matter how strong or badass they said Manjiro Sano was I couldn't bring myself to say this to you...but

"𝐘/𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮♡︎"

Tears rolled down her cheeks.
She breaks off from the hug pushing him back...

"You don't feel the same" Mikey sadly asked.

"Baka"

"Baka"

Mikey looks at her worried.

" 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨♡︎" she replied wiping her tears...in the sweetest voice.

"Please stop crying then" he smiled as they gazed into each other's eyes.Suddenly Y/n drops on the ground losing her balance. Her bleeding and bruised leg...she had been resisting the pain all this time.

He kneeled down...his hair covering the pain in his eyes.

"You never change" Mikey quickly picks her up in bridal style even though she said its okay.

"Wait!" she held his shirt tightly from the sudden action.

"This time please hold on tight" Mikey grinned.

Y/n smiled and nodded.

The two walk down the steps....Mikey carrying Y/n...their faces beaming...𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.♡︎♡︎

.................................

End of chapter.

Thank you for reading.♡︎

This marks the end of the first part. I shall keep on writing but it depends on my school work. So I'm marking this completed.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐧.

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐭.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝.♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 209 41
"๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ," Y/n has been friends with Mikey for as long as she can remember. She wanted it to stay t...
12K 369 13
Oneshots made for Manjiro, to Manjiro, by Manjiro. A world for our Manjiro Sano who deserves all the happiness that this world could offer. Contains...
82 0 4
Takemichi is trying to reform the second generation of Toman to call a battle against the Kanto Manji Gang. Though he knows a measly 50-member gang w...
586K 29.9K 106
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...