š„ššŒšˆš“š˜ | šŸšŸ–+

By Lovergirll217

"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my nake... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

12

52.4K 829 336
By Lovergirll217

Lorenzo's POV

TW: Violence

• • •

"She's a fucking vixen, man. You're fucking whipped." Christian laughed as we gambled along with two other of our friends. "I like her, though. She's fucking feisty."

Christian was referring to what I'd just told them about dinner with Love and her brothers three nights ago.

I haven't been able to get her out of my head since.

"Fuck you." I shot back with a glare. "She's mine."

"What happened to the Enzo that swore she wasn't his? I can't find him anywhere." Christian looked around the room playfully, searching.

"Oh, shit. Maybe you should check up your ass." I said, laying out my hand to show them I've won. "Maybe you'll find your intelligence somewhere in there, too."

Christian along with Akeno and Benjamin threw their remaining cards down in a huff onto the table.

Akeno let out a belly laugh while Christian gave him a death stare. "I'm sorry, dude. But that shit was fucking hilarious."

"How do you do this shit?" Ben said, getting up to get another beer. "Every fucking time you outsmart us."

"You three are idiots, that's how. We've played this game since kids and I've even given you dickheads pointers." I threw my hands up in triumph.

Ben and I met in Korea before I moved to the states on s soccer field. We both only played for the attention of the swooning girls.

"You mentioned shit about the mind and manipulation. Do you think Ben's small brain can comprehend such adult language?" Akeno tapped the side of Ben's head and laughed once more.

Ben swatted Akeno's hand away and said, "you don't need a big brain to have a big dick." He pointed his fingers at his crotch.

"Dude," Christian chimed in this enlightening conversation, "why are you pointing to your Millimeter Peter?"

"This Millimeter Peter happens to make your mom pretty happy." Ben fired back.

Oh, here we go.

"That's funny considering your sister was gagging on my cock last night just begging for me to touch her," Christian told him, "it was pretty pathetic. I let her come, though. Only because she's your little sister." He winked.

"Bullshit. No way Ava let you fuck." I said before taking a sip of the Whiskey in front of me.

"Fuck, no. She's saving herself and that shit. Her mouth can be put to good use, though."

My eyes widened, and I looked over at Ben.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, you pervert!" Ben angrily made his way toward Christian.

"Bro, chill. I was just fucking with you. No way I'd lay a finger on Ava." He said, "unless she asked."

"Asshole." Ben shook his head and sat back in his seat.

I adjusted myself in my seat, and sat up toward the table. "If you two idiots are done acting like teenage boys, we have a more important matter to discuss."

"Fuck. Are we in trouble?" Akeno blurted out.

"What?" I looked at him with my brows furrowed. "Do I look like your mommy, dude?" I let out a small laugh. "I'm talking about Volkov. He's still out there enjoying his freedom."

"Not for long. We got a hit on one of his aliases. Last he was seen in an hotel in Connecticut." Christian positioned his tablet so I could see Volkov on the security footage.

"Connecticut? The fuck is there? Who the fuck goes to Connecticut?" I said, still inspecting the picture.

"Hell if I know. This was two days ago, though. He could be anywhere by now."

"Two days ago?" I snapped. "Why am I just finding out about this now?"

"We didn't know it was him because of his disguise." Ben clarified.

"What fucking disguise. I swear you little shits will be the death of me. I'd kill you if I could." I told them all.

"You can." Akeno said, earning himself a shove from Christian.

"Dude, shut the fuck up." Christian said through gritted teeth.

My phone rang, and it was the last person I ever expected to hear from. Love.

I put the phone up to my ear. "Lovebug. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Try not to make me regret calling you." She said with a sigh that sounded like it was mixed with a breathy laugh.

"My apologies, princess." I shooed the boys to get out of my place so I could talk to Love in private.

Ben mouthed a 'what' before dragging Christian and Akeno out along with him.

"Don't call me princess."

"Okay, princess."

"I'm only calling to say I'm looking up at the stars right now and I'm thinking of you." Now that she mentioned it, I heard crickets faintly in the background.

"Where are you? I'll come to you." I said without hesitation.

"No, you can't. I'm in San Francisco."

"The fuck are you doing there? Are you safe?"

"Yes, dad. I'm safe. I had a show tonight so I stayed at a friends. The sky is so beautiful. I'll send you a picture."

Moments later, my phone pinged with a message from her, and I opened it to see how mesmerizing it looked from there. The way they were so wild, but also so aligned.

"Did you get it?"

"Yes, Lovebug. It is beautiful. Who is this friend you're with?"

"Camille. One of my mom's friends."

Neither of us said nothing for a minute, but I made my way to the window to look at the stars.

"I didn't even ask if you were busy. Were you in the middle of something?"

"No, of course not." I lied. "I'm just looking up, wishing I was there with you."

"Good thing we're looking at the same sky."

"It's not the same as having you give names to them."

"You remember that?" She laughed. "I was such a dream chaser. I still am to be honest with you."

"I know. It's one of my favorite things about you."

"What else do you like about me, Mr. Castillo?"

"Your inability to be embarrassed, even in the most embarrassing situations. Speaking of which, will we ever talk about what happened a few nights ago?"

"No need. I'm past it, and I've put it into the box named 'never speak about again,'"

"Love..."

"No, Lorenzo. Don't ruin this. We both had a weak moment. Don't worry, I still hate you. I gotta go. I'll see you at work." She quickly hung up the phone and I was left staring out of my window without a clue of what's going on.

Seven years and five months ago

The emails have stopped.

As I sit in front of my computer reading the first email she ever sent, I cursed myself.

I don't really know how she's feeling right now.

I miss her so much. Yes, I abandoned her, but not by choice. If I would've stayed, there would've been more heartache and bloodshed.

It's been two weeks since her last email, and I can only wish for another.

I wish I could tell her how sorry I am. How I've read every single email and cherished them.

But I can't.

"Enzo!" My father called from inside the hall.

I quickly shut my computer and made my way to him.

"I have a job for you to do."

Whenever he says this, I know it involved something I would rather die than do.

"Come to the warehouse and you'll see."

A thirty minute drive led to the place where I've taken multiple lives in the past five months.

These people's blood is on my hands. I can't take that back. No matter how hard I try, I can't. This guilt will live with me forever. I can't fight it anymore.

When we walked inside, there was yet another man tied to a chair. Beaten, bruised, and tears stained his cheeks. Duct tape was over his mouth, so he couldn't scream for help.

As I slowly went to him, he shivered.

It was only a month ago when my father forced me to get a tattoo that said 가족. [family]

But this wasn't a family. It was more of a cult. Kill people to stay alive and prove yourself worthy of love and acceptance.

I tore the duct tape from his mouth and the man pleaded.

"Don't do this. Please." He cried. "I don't want to die." He sobbed.

"I know." I told him simply.

Over the course of these five months, I've learned the less they talk, the easier it'll be. But there was something about this one. Something was off.

"My wife...she's pregnant," he said, "please."

"Congratulations." I told him.

"Lorenzo! Cut the fucking talk and kill him." My father called from behind me, "do it or I'll send my men after your precious girl. Love is it?" He chuckled.

Don't speak of her.

"What's your name?" I asked the man who was still trembling.

"H-hyuk." He stuttered.

"Hyuk, I need you to do me a favor."

He nodded for me to continue.

"I want you to close your eyes, and imagine yourself with your family."

He did as I said. I walked behind his seat, took the knife in my hand, and slit his throat from one side to the other. My hand shook as I did so, but I didn't stop.

Blood gushed from his neck as he tried to yell, but couldn't. He was already gone. He gasped for air, but it didn't do him any justice.

His body moved as a response to his death, and he slowly began to shut down.

"Let's go." My father said, not caring about where Hyuk's body will be disposed. "We have some place to be."

-

Boring ass chapter, sorry. I just wanted to give insight on Lorenzo's friends. I think they're pretty cool. There's gonna be some major fucking character development btw!

Also, in honor of 35k reads, I did a face reveal on my tiktok. If you click on my profile and look at the profile pic, you'll see me. Xo

lovergirll217

Vote and comment :)

With all my love, L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 20.1K 44
Book 4 of the Morelli Mafia Series. Please note you must read books 1,2,3 first. I was lost, believed I was abandoned. That couldn't further from th...
32.4K 639 48
Irina Inessa Smirnov is twenty years of age. She wanted nothing more than to be independent and loved after years of being without her parents. Giov...
11.5K 653 13
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
123K 2K 14
Arielle Anders, a sweet, innocent, pure girl. What happens when she meets the four Romano Brothers, Giovanni, Mario, Marco, and Angelo. What happen...