HIS PRIDE ⇀ Manjiro Sano

By IronNomad

"I don't know, It's nice to not be treated like some gang leader. It's nice to be treated like a normal guy."... More

Cast
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
CAST | 2
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
CAST || 3
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Part 18

1.7K 93 139
By IronNomad

Wind flew through Akira's wet black hair as the motorcycle drove through the streets of Tokyo, his arms wrapped around his brother as he drove to the Toman meeting. The past few days had been rather hectic. After he and Asahi had told the two in the hospital room, they stayed the night. Mikey saying he refused to let Akira out of his sight when his old gang members were back in town.

The next day he'd been released from the hospital, Keisuke and his parents helping him back to his home. They'd even bought him new clothes and a new game system as a welcome home present. He was now on his way to a Toman meeting with Keisuke, his brother insisting on him driving him instead of Mikey picking him up.

Keisuke pulled into a small Raman restaurant, parking the bike and getting off without a word. Akira leaned back, looking at his brother with slight confusion.

"What? You're telling me you just loved that hospital food?" He asked, looking at Akira with furrowed eyebrows and a small smile on his face.

"Come on, we can get some food before the meeting, I wanna talk to you about something anyway," Keisuke spoke as Akira got off of the motorcycle, following the boy into the shop.

The two got seated, Akira texting Mikey that he might be a bit late. The two planned to meet before the Toman meeting, Mikey saying he just wanted to see him.

"Aki-? You listening?" Baji asked his brother who's head snapped up from the phone.

"Yeah, yeah sorry. What's up?" Akira asked, propping his head up with his arm.

"This meeting, you know what it's about right?" Keisuke asked as Akira shoveled the ramen into his mouth, responding with an 'mhm'

"New captain right? To take Pah's place?" Akira asked as he swallowed the noodles. Baji nodded, stirring around the noodles in his bowl. Akira furrowed his eyes at the boy, curious to what was on his mind.

"I'm gonna do something tonight and I'm gonna need you to make sure no one interferes with it. I can't tell you what I'm doing, I just need you to trust me and have my back. I know that sounds weird-" Keisuke spoke, staring down at the noodles. He hated asking for help, truly he did. But if there was one person he trusted enough to not say anything, it'd be his brother.

"I'm in. I trust you, if anyone tries anything, me and Asahi will handle 'em." Akira shrugged, taking a bite of his noodles nonchalantly.

"Just like that?" He asked, looking up at the boy who nodded making a confused face at him.

"Yeah, what's there to talk about? You'd do it with or without me right?" Akira shrugged, picking up the bowl and slurping out the contents. Keisuke chuckled and nodded, finishing his food.

"You can't tell anyone-" Keisuke started as Akira scoffed, rolling his eyes at his brother.

"Yeah yeah, I got it! Now, let's get to the meeting, Asa and Takashi are waiting on us." Akira mumbled, pulling out his wallet and putting the money down that his parents had given him.

"Okay- and no questions about why I'm doing it, deal?" Keisuke asked causing Akira to nod, blowing air from his lips as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Just promise me you're not being stupid and you won't get yourself hurt," Akira spoke, Keisuke rolled his eyes as he smirked at his brother, throwing his arm over his shoulders.

"Now come on, that's asking too much." Keisuke teased while chuckling causing Akira to smile and shake his head, the two leaving the restaurant.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"About time you two got here. Asahi said you'd be here ten minutes ago." Mitsuya grumbled as the bike turned off and the two got off of it.

"Blame Keisuke, taking forever to get here. God, he's lucky I don't have one, I'd be passing him up so fast." Akira joked, dabbing Mitsuya up as he pulled him into a small hug.

"Mhm, Mr.speed demon who couldn't walk last week." Baji spoke, doing the same thing as Akira, his brother rolled his eyes. Mitsuya chuckled, shaking his head as he made a comment of them sounding like they'd been brothers their whole lives.

"Those new?" Mitsuya asked, gesturing towards Akira's outfit, the boy nodding while he smiled widely at the boy. Mitsuya had given him a few fashion tips that Akira had taken into account when he told his mom what type of clothes he wanted.

"Where's Asa?" Akira asked, putting his mask in his bag causing Mitsuya to motion towards the stairs, the nicely dressed boy sitting on the stairs while looking at his phone.

"Yo! Lazy ass! Nice hair!" Akira shouted, getting the boy's attention. He looked over, a ghost of a smile on his face as he scoffed, shoving the phone into his pocket.

"Ah shit, come on. They're waiting for us. Me and Asa were hanging out with all of the gang before this. Takemitchy was acting fuckin weird tho." Mitsuya scoffed, shrugging as he began to walk towards the stairs.

"Isn't he always." Akira joked causing Mitsuya to lightly chuckle as they made it to the stairs, his hand wrapping around Asahi's. Akira elbowed his brother and pointed at the action with a small smile. Keisuke lightly smiled and nodded, tossing his arm over Akira's shoulders.

The shrine was crowded, Toman growing more and more each day. Akira walked through the middle of the group, seeing Mikey and Draken standing on the stage as they normally did. He gave Mikey a small smile, seeing the commander's face turn into one of happiness for a quick second before returning to his stoic commander look, leaving a tint of pink on his cheeks.

He slightly waved at Draken who nodded to him, happy to see his friend up and walking again. It felt like the whole gang was staring holes into the back of the two boys' heads, Akira standing in between Takemichi and Asahi.

"Yo, Takemimi. How ya doing?" Akira asked, smiling at the boy. Takemichi smiled back at the boy, gritting his teeth at the nickname.

"Oh, I need to thank you. You also saved me that night, don't think I forgot that- So, thank you, Takemichi." Akira said wholeheartedly making Takemichi smile back at the boy, nodding his head to him.

"And thank you for saving Draken and I at the end of the night so, we're even!" Takemichi spoke causing Akira to chuckle and nod before Draken's voice shot from the stage.

"Before we officially appoint the new 3rd division captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang, We, Toman as a whole must do something!" Draken yelled, everyone's attention shooting to the Vice-president of the gang.

"On August 3rd, Two people fought in that battle and played big parts in us defeating Mobius! Will those two please step forwards!" Draken shouted causing Akira to look up at Asahi who shrugged, walking forwards with Akira following close behind him. They walked onto the stage, standing next to Draken and Mikey, looking out to the sea of black and gold.

"Asahi Shinzo, you took down many Mobius members and helped the Vice-President hold off the cowards of Mobius until the rest of the gang got there. For that, I would like to offer you a spot in Toman! I will explain your role after our next announcement!" Mikey shouted, Asahi smiling and nodding at the boy before looking to Mitsuya who was smirking like an idiot at him.

Mikey's gaze shifted to the black-haired boy who stared into the sea, his eyes looking at Keisuke and Chifuyu both of them smiling at the boy.

"Akira Baji..." Mikey started, not being able to continue as he noticed his commanding voice slipping, the sight of the boy causing his commander's attitude to slip. He took a second before continuing.

"Before the fight started, you were also jumped by the cowards of Mobius, some of their best fighters in that group. Ten of Mobius best- and you brought me their best, he was bloody and unconscious. Then, early on in the fight, you were stabbed by someone you considered one of your best friends." Mikey yelled as Akira tilted his head up, his face emotionless as he remembered the night. His eyes looked down, still staring into the crowd.

"Yet- when the vice president of Toman was in grave danger, you stood up and defeated the traitors that had stabbed him in the first place, from what I've been told, it wasn't just defeat. You slaughtered the group with what should've been a fatal wound! Can any of you say that you have done that!?" Mikey asked the gang who roared before he turned back to the boy he cared about so deeply.

"I would like to offer you a spot in Toman. I'm placing you under Draken and Draken only, Asahi as well. I hope to fight alongside you once again!" Mikey spoke, nodding to the boy who nodded back, a pink tint on his face.

"Okay! I'd like everyone to welcome Asahi Shinzo and Akira Baji to Toman!" Mikey shouted, the crowd roaring a 'Welcome!' before bowing to them. Akira felt his hand twitch, looking up to Asahi who smirked at the group.

The two returned to their spots, the captains of Toman all patting them on the back or in Smiley's case, punching both of them in the arm with a giggle.

"We will now officially appoint the new 3rd Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang!" Draken shouted, looking out to the gang. Akira threw his arm over Baji's shoulders and leaned up to his ear.

"This what you were talking about?" Akira mumbled causing Baji to look at Akira, tilting his head as he reminded the boy of what he said earlier about no questions.

"Third Division Captain! Step up!" Mikey shouted as Akira reached over and patted Asahi on the side causing him to lean over to the boy.

"If I move, you cover me yeah?" Akira asked causing Asahi to look at him slightly confused before nodding.

"Always." Asahi spoke. As excited and happy Asahi was to be a part of a gang again, nothing was more important to him than Akira, he'd stuck by him through everything.

"Alright, Let's go." A voice spoke from the back of the crowd. Akira closed his hand, popping his knuckles just in case. His eyes narrowed as he kept them forwards, looking at Mitsuya who whispered something to Asahi. The pairs of footsteps walking past them caught his attention, Akira slightly shifting his gaze to the approaching people.

"Well fuck me." Asahi mumbled, doing the same thing as Akira did, only seeing them first as he could see over everyone. Akira furrowed his eyebrows, looking to the boy before finally seeing what he was surprised about.

A familiar puff of red and white hair walked past them, a tall boy with glasses standing next to him. They walked behind a blonde boy with glasses, smirking at Akira and Asahi. Daichi winked at the two. Asahi gritted his teeth as he looked back to Akira, much to his surprise, he saw the boy staring daggers at the two, looking as if he was ready to murder them on the spot.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Okay yeah!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Sorry, I got a new puppy recently so she's been a handful to deal with but yeah! There are a few things I wanted to talk about, an announcement and some thank yous for some people!

First of all, the thing I wanted to talk about! So, someone dm'd me asking if they could make fanart or HC's about my characters, like MikeyxAkira or AsahixMitsuya and I wanted to say absolutely yes to both! If you happen to make fanart or headcanons or whatever, do not be afraid to let me know and I will show them off (if you'd like) on the next chapter! It would honestly make my day if someone cared abt my characters that much!

Okay, now the announcement! I've written the first chapter of my Baji book and really like it, so you can look forward to that! I will also be doing a poll type thing next chapter to see what I wanted to do for 20k (Which is absolutely crazy, I don't know how tf that happened but I'm so grateful!)

Now the thank yous! These are for the people that have been commenting or DMd me about this book. I appreciate all the reads, votes, and saving to your reading lists, more than I can express! But the comments that these people leave consistently make my day and continue to give me inspiration for the book! Just a few, P1ck1rat saikikusuosroach lijahthesassking Auburn0wl mhogg91496 rukafish Chicken_10101 thebadbatch ChidoriYourHeart Tsubaki_Shiniobi BillGates99

Okay!! Now, I leave you with a gif of what I imagine Akira as! Have a great day everyone!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.1K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
9.4K 217 78
Keisuke baji x Oc. 起死回生 [COMPLETED] "𝗡𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴" "I Won't Sacrifice The Lives Of Others To Achieve My Goal." Ab...
7.6K 262 41
The Tokyo Revengers Character and The Story Cover Credit Belong To The Right Owner. Kikuchi Kei is a one of Tokyo Manji Gang a.k.a Toman founders...
118K 3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...