π„ππŒπˆπ“π˜ | πŸπŸ–+

By Lovergirll217

"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my nake... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

11

52.2K 1K 787
By Lovergirll217

Love's POV

My heart raced as Lorenzo took the seat across from me. I could feel the tension in the air, and I was sure Soren and Santiago felt it, too.

I wondered what it would be like if Lorenzo and I had met under different circumstances. If I were just a girl and he were just a guy.

No history. Just him and I and a fresh start. But we weren't normal people. We were two people who let the last dictate feelings.

"It's good to see you, Enzo." Santiago said excitedly, while Lorenzo's eyes stayed trained on me. "Korea must've been a good time for you to have stayed that long."

"Yeah, man. It was alright. How have you been? I met your daughter, Catalina. She's a sweetheart." His attention turned to Santiago.

"She reminds me of her mother." Santi's voice went low, like he was thinking back to a time when Amelia was still here.

Their love was different. Amelia was the missing piece in Santi's heart. They were the only personification of true love I knew, aside from my parents.

When Amelia was diagnosed, Santiago kept on a brave face. Even while pregnant with Lina, she still pulled through. I knew Santi was hurting deep down. The love of his life was slowly becoming more and more sick as the days went on.

He liked to say that they had their own goodbye, and that she'd be waiting for him in the next life. When Lina was born, I knew she was the glue that could keep Santiago together. She slowly healed his pain.

He still talks about her and shows Lina pictures of her mother so she'll never forget the kind of love a mom has for her daughter.

"Soren, how was the rest of the tour? That concert I went to was fucking crazy. I see why you do it."

"Thrilling, bro. Met new people, fans, ate good ass food, too. The way I feel when I'm on stage is a feeling I never want to go away." Soren rubbed his hands together, then looked at me. "You're quiet, Love. Whenever Enzo came around, you were chatty."

"Mmm," I sipped my water, "that was seven years ago, Sor." I said, pursing my lips.

The waiter then approached our table and took our orders.

Lorenzo and I were the only ones who sipped alcohol tonight.

"Yep. So I came back to New York for the business." Lorenzo had just finished his meal, and continued chatting with my brothers.

"What company?" Santiago finally joined the conversation instead of just listening.

"The same one your sister works. I'm her boss." He sent a quick wink at me. One that Soren and Santiago didn't catch.

The table went quiet, and everyone looked at me. "You knew Enzo was here, Love?" Soren said, still trying to process why I never said anything to either of them.

"Mhm," I said, under my breath, "I didn't think you guys wanted to know. And since we're on the topic, he lives across the street from me, too."

A quiet, "fuck," came out of Santiago's mouth as he watched me, then he looked up at Soren.

My eyes locked with Lorenzo's, and I could feel the heat in my core. His brown eyes burned deep into my green ones as he sipped his scotch, but he never looked away.

I could tell my cheeks were beginning to turn red from this school level interaction, but I couldn't help it.

Lorenzo began to squirm subtly in his seat, like his eyes were having some sort of competition with his pants to see which would dampen first.

Thinking about his dick only made the feeling in my stomach worsen. I knew I was only driving myself deeper into this unfortunate situation as I remembered how it felt to have his cock filling my mouth.

His gracefully chiseled face rested in the palm of his hand as his elbow stayed on the tabletop. He slowly licked his lips, then broke eye contact with me.

God. I felt like it would never end.

Though he shifted his attention from me to my brothers, the sexual tension in the air never lifted. It was still as though we were kids playing some sort of game.

Conversation flowed for a near thirty more minutes before Lorenzo leaned back in the booth and spread his legs.

His foot grazed my ankle, and I tensed at his touch along with a small gasp. Not because I didn't want him to touch me, but because I could feel myself enjoying his proximity a little too much.

Get yourself together, Love. You're supposed to hate this man. He left you for seven fucking years. You can't let one simple touch of his foot get you undone.

I cleared my throat, which brought the attention back to me. "Something wrong, Lovebug?" Lorenzo did that stupid fucking head tilt that made me want to slap, then kiss him. Hard.

The way I missed his mouth on mine was almost pitiful. I remembered how tender he'd be with me. How passionate our lips danced together.

When he was rough with me, I liked it better. Though I was only a teenage girl, I knew what I wanted.

None of that bullshit adults said about kids not being aware. I knew what I liked. And I liked being treated like Lorenzo hated me, but I knew that was never the case.

I knew I wanted the feel of Lorenzo's mouth on other places than my lips. He would treat me with profound respect, then completely disrespect me with his mouth.

And God, did I love it.

The way his eyebrows pushed together to make an innocent, but devilish look was almost like he was teasing me.

"I'm fine. Excuse me." I slid out of the booth and into the bathroom to get air. If I sat there for a moment longer, I would've dragged Lorenzo outside myself and given him more than just a piece of my mind.

I stood in the bathroom mirror looking at how pathetic I looked. My heart rate was faster than normal and I was turned on.

My moment alone didn't last very long seeing that it was interrupted by the same man I was trying so desperately hard to avoid.

"You don't look so good, Lovebug. Everything alright?" He smirked while he watched me with my hands propped up on the sink. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to avoid me."

"I am." I shot back at him with a glare.

"Why? We were having a somewhat civil dinner with your siblings." His tone was almost condescending. "You look flushed."

"Lorenzo.." As I spoke, he slowly made his way toward me, but not before locking the bathroom door.

"What, Lovebug? Hm?" Our faces were now only inches apart, I could smell the scotch from his breath, and the hairs on my arms began to stand. "Use your words, Jagiya." [darling]

His voice got deeper—more seductive even, whenever he spoke in Korean.

"Please.." I whispered to him. I don't know what I was asking for, but I wanted him to give it to me.

"Please what? What do you want from me, Love?" His face was barely a centimeter away from mine. "You smell amazing. So fucking amazing right now."

I looked up at him with honest eyes, waiting for him to make a move.

The voice in my head was telling me to stop, but the heartbeat coming from my lower half told me to keep going.

His eyes dropped to my lips, and he licked his. "What I could do do this mouth." His thumb grazed my bottom lip, and I quivered in curiosity.

"What would you do?" I said, wanting to hear more.

"Only the most corrupt things." He replied, his gaze still lingering on my mouth.

His words burned its way into my head, then down to the most private parts of me. My nipples hardened at the thought of him handling me in the way he wanted. My pussy drenched as I fantasized of only the most dirty ways he could corrupt me.

This man made me unaware of everything. My surroundings, our past, my brothers just feet away from us, the way he made me feel the day he left while I waited for him to come back and say it was some crappy joke.

The air somehow began to warm around us, and the thoughts were pushed to the back of my mind.

"Do you remember how I'd fuck your pretty mouth?" He whispered against my neck, making me jolt with pleasure.

Of course I remembered. The thoughts ran through my head every night for months. Still, I sometimes caught myself wishing he would do it over and over and over again.

"Mhmm." Was all I said, and it came out slurred, I was so turned on. I was too wrapped up in the fantasy.

"What did I say, Love? Use your fucking words." His hand swiftly, but firmly gripped my chin, making me look into his eyes. "Now..do you remember how wet you used to get for me?"

"Yes." I nodded, thinking back to the way he'd eat me like he craved me.

"Do you still get wet for me, Love?"

The way he said my name. Fuck.

"Yes. I do."

"I know." He bent down to my ear. "It's fucking pathetic." He said it with pleasure. "Have you always been a pathetic little slut for me?"

The way he spoke to me like I was nothing but a whore made me want him even more. I tried to clench my thighs together to try to suppress this feeling, but I only failed.

"Yes. I have." My legs started to shake as he gently traced his finger along my cheek.

"Are you enjoying this? You like how I call you such degrading names, my pretty girl?"

"Fuck.." I moaned, "yes."

"I see. If I told you to show me the mess I know you've made in your panties, would you let me?" He whispered as he pressed me up against his hard dick.

"Yes."

"What would I find? Your cum sticking from your cunt onto the fabric?"

"Yes. You would."

The door handle jiggled in response to someone trying to get inside. An inaudible yell came from behind the door, and I quickly backed away.

Thank you, lady.

Everything became so abundantly clear as the woman scolded Lorenzo for being in the women's restroom.

If he had kissed me, I wouldn't have stopped him. I would've let him take me on the counter with no questions asked.

I would've enjoyed the way he let himself go inside of me.

Though, I don't know how I would've felt after, I still wanted it.

Lorenzo abruptly left, then returned back to our table shortly after I did. Soren and Santiago had unreadable expressions on their faces, and to some extent, they knew what had just happened only minutes ago.

I tried my best to get the redness in my face to go away, as well as the way my nipple piercings felt against my bra.

But there was no way I wanted Lorenzo out of my head. No matter the things he's done, I still wanted him to make me feel good.

-

I fucking love this chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. Another chapter will be out this weekend. The smut is gonna be so good when it gets here. I've already started writing it.

I'm starting school again soon, so I'm trying to get as many chapters out as I can. I'll only be updating once or maybe twice a week when I start again.

Vote and comment.

With all my love, L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
18.7K 359 42
"Lorenzo", I whisper when he pulls me against him, I place my hands on his bare chest to keep some space. "What are you doing?", I whisper - yell at...
524K 24.8K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...