You In My Heart

By jensoopresident

One-shots and Multi-shots for Jensoo Will mostly be fluff More

Take Care
Bittersweet: The Beginning
Bittersweet: The End
Game Over
Bad Date
Ride With Me: Our Start
Ride With Me: As Far As We Go
For My Love : Lying Under The Stars
For My Love : Coming Back
Shots
WINNER! : Round 1
WINNER! : Round 2
WINNER!: Final Round
Trapped
Choosing You
Tutor: Session 1
Tutor: Session 2
Tutor: Session 3
Tutor: Session 5
Tutor: Last Session
Vacation
Shoot: Day 1
Shoot: Day 2
Shoot: Day 3
Shoot: Last Days
Shoot: My Model
The Less I Know The Better
Missed You
On Guard: Part 1
On Guard: Part 2
On Guard: Part 3
On Guard: Part 4
On Guard: Part 5
Danger
Rival: No Time For Us
Rival: When is it our time?
Rival: Seconds With You
Rival: Our Time
Swish! : Game 1
Swish! : Game 2
Swish! : Game 3
Coffee
Unknown Mistake: 1
Unknown Mistake: 2
Unknown Mistake: 3
Really Really
Accidental Marriage: Pt 1
Accidental Marriage: Pt 2
Accidental Marriage: Pt 3
Accidental Marriage: Pt 4
Accidental Marriage: Pt 5
Accidental Marriage: Pt 6
Accidental Marriage: Pt 7
Unbloomed
Agent Kim: Final Mission
Agent Kim: New Kill
Agent Kim: The Fall
Agent Kim: The Last
Love Tech
Collide - 1

Tutor: Session 4

1.9K 123 14
By jensoopresident

Jennie and Irene sat back while Jisoo profusely apologized.

They told her it's fine and let her shower before explaining it to them.

"Sooo..."

"Don't start." Jennie stopped her, trying to act mature.

"She's so cute in her Shin Chan pajamas."

"I knowww." Jennie dropped her act to gush over Jisoo.

They decided to Uber some food since they were sure Jisoo hadn't eaten yet.

"Sorry, to keep you waiting." Jisoo came out changed and still drying her hair.

She apologized again for using the room without their permission and offered to pay.

"What? No! It's completely fine." Irene told her. "If you don't mind us asking, what happened to your current place?"

They both knew Jisoo lived with Lisa and it was strange to see her sleep somewhere else.

"Did you get locked out?" Jisoo shook her head, smiling.

"I don't think I'm comfortable living there anymore."

Jennie nodded, not wanting to push it.

"If you're currently looking for a place, I can suggest one." Irene beamed, already plotting.

Jennie looked at her, wondering what the hell she was planning.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to impose."

"Trust me, you won't be. They would love to have you there." Irene's tone made Jennie suspicious.

She went to get the door for the Ubereats while Irene convinced Jisoo.

"Where's all your stuff?" Jennie asked as she set the food down.

"I packed up last night. It's all in the car...." Jisoo face-palmed, "Fuck. It's all in Seulgi's car."

She quickly texted Seulgi and not even two minutes later, Nayeon was yelling at her through the phone.

While Jisoo calmed Nayeon down, Jennie and Irene tried to guess why Jisoo would leave in the middle of the night.

Irene was almost sure it had something to do with Chaeyoung.

"Sorry about that." Jisoo came back and sat beside Jennie.

"It's fine." Jisoo thanked them and they ate together.

Jennie told her it's fine if they don't have their session for the day.

"Do you have any plans today?" Irene asked, seeing Jisoo get ready.

"I was actually planning to sell a few of my books and look for a new place but since the second problem is solved I'll just look for a new job."

"We'll come with you." Jennie announced, "If you don't mind, that is." She faltered seeing Jisoo's surprised face.

Jisoo broke out into a laugh, "Sure."

They squeezed into Seulgi's car and drove around to the bookstores Jisoo knew.

"You read a lot, huh?" Irene noticed half of Jisoo's belongings were just books.

"I guess." Jisoo scratched her neck, sitting across from her.

They were waiting at Jisoo's friend's café. Jennie was playing PubG on Jisoo's phone.

The waitress came down to give them their orders. "And here's cake, on the house." She winked at Jisoo.

"Thanks, Joo." Jisoo beamed at her. Irene tried not to laugh when Jennie ended up dying in her match due to her glaring at Soojoo.

Jisoo excused herself to talk to Soojoo leaving the girls to drink.

They both looked down when they saw Jisoo's phone vibrating on the table.

Lisa was blowing up her phone with calls and texts.

"Should we?" Irene asked.

They started to get texts from "Chipmunk 🐿" which Jennie definitely wanted to avoid.

Nodding, they just flipped her phone over and continued to drink like nothing was happening while Jisoo's phone was vibrating the whole table.

Jisoo's smile dropped when she came back and checked her phone. She just put in on Do Not Disturb and continued to drink. She let the girls have her cake, not in the mood for dessert.

They were ready to leave when Soojoo came up to them again. "Are you coming tonight?"

Jisoo hesitated to answer, "Your friends can join too."

"I'm not sure they would wa-"

"Sure. Where are we going?" Irene butted in.

"We were planning to go to the old club tonight. Sooya stopped coming after a while." Soojoo frowned.

Seeing all three of them giving her puppy eyes, Jisoo agreed to go.

She ended up dropping Irene and Jennie off at a friend's and left back to the hotel to get ready.

--------

"Ouch. What was that for?" Jisoo rubbed her stomach, downing another shot.

"You look like a depressed college student." Soojoo told her.

"I don't look like it. I am it." Jisoo ended up going out with a basic black tee and black cargo pants.

Soojoo rolled her eyes, "Where are your friends?"

"They should be coming in soo-" Jisoo's words stopped when she saw two girls strutting in towards her.

"Hi." Irene noticed Jisoo's gaze lingering on her body for the first time. Satisfied, she left to talk to Soojoo's friends.

Jisoo cleared her throat and greeted Jennie. "You look good in that dress."

"Do I look great in the dress or does the dress look great on me?" Jennie moved closer, teasing Jisoo with her body.

"T-the second." Jisoo shook her head, going in for a second drink.

Jennie laughed and went to catch up on the shots.

"Looks like she's finally been released from her clutch." Jennie said as they watched Jisoo dancing with her friends.

"Told you she's too hot to be a prude. That's player material right there." Irene gestured to Jisoo whispering into some girl's ear.

Jennie watched the girl giggle, playfully slapping Jisoo's arm. Before they could go any further, Jennie got in between them.

She made sure she kept her away from anyone else. Jisoo didn't mind, Jennie was hot and she was free to act however she wanted without anyone questioning her.

It was like she finally found her way out of a box she accidentally trapped herself into. Her head felt light for the first time in a while.

They danced against each other, raising tension but not making any further moves.

Jisoo decided Jennie was drunk when her movements became sluggish and she felt her barely moving against her body.

Looking over, she found Irene silently sitting beside Soojoo, attentively listening to her friends.

She helped Jennie over to take a seat beside Irene. After a few whispers, they decided to leave for home.

Irene drove them over to her place. By the time they got into her apartment, Jennie was up again.

Since Irene hadn't drank anything, they grabbed Soju from the fridge and decided to drink together.

"Your new roommates will love you, Ji..." Irene crawled over "...soo." She dropped on Jisoo's shoulder.

"I don't think I care about roommates anymore." Jisoo threw her head back onto the wall.

"Why not? What did that bitch do?" Jennie asked, still sleeping on Jisoo's lap.

In her drunken state, Jisoo told them everything without missing a single detail. Irene carefully listened while Jennie would interrupt, promising to fight Lisa for her.

They put her to bed when Jisoo noticed she had dozed off. It was harder since they were all no longer sober.

Jisoo took a seat on the couch. Not knowing how she was supposed to go back to the hotel in this state.

"You don't seem too mad at Chaeyoung. Or even Lisa for that matter." Irene sat down beside her, leaving no space.

Jisoo took in the fact she was still in her bodysuit. If she even moved a single muscle, she wasn't sure if she would still have control over herself.

"I've never confessed to Chaeyoung. She knows me as her best friend. I have no right to be mad at her except for the fact that she hid it from me."

Irene picked up Jisoo's hands and started playing with it as she listened.

"Lisa..." Jisoo's head hurts even thinking about her. "I guess she doesn't owe me anything either."

It burned her throat to even say it outloud. "I just wish she told me sooner so I didn't waste my emotions and time."

"You know..." Jisoo smiled at the ceiling "All night I kept thinking about what she felt when she saw me crying over the same girl she was fucking."

"I was probably such a fool in her eyes. Do you think she was pitying me in her head?" Jisoo asked, "Something along the lines of "Look at this idiot crying over my girl that she'll never get."

Jisoo sat back, Irene following with her body. "I'm mad at myself more than them, Joohyun. Sorry, Irene."

"It's fine. I like it when you call me that." Irene pulled her naked legs over Jisoo's laps.

Jisoo took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm mad that I spent so many years ignoring others because I felt guilty. I don't even know how ro start fixing this."

"You can start now." Irene's voice shifted the mood completely. She crawled onto Jisoo's open lap, straddling her. "And with the best."

Jisoo's eyes showed panic but Irene could also see them filled with lust. Naturally, her hands gripped onto Irene's waist.

"Relax." Irene purred, "We won't do anything you don't want to."

Jisoo took a deep breath. She didn't have anything to feel guilty about. There's currently a hot girl sitting on her lap, practically telling her she wants her.

Seeing Jisoo so unresponsive, Irene was ready to get off so she didn't embarrass herself anymore until she was pulled in by Jisoo's hand on her nape.

The taste of liquor swished in their mouths. Irene fought for dominance, as she's used to but Jisoo had been on a dry spell for too long to let her win.

Jisoo's hands travelled to unzip Irene's dress all the way down. She trailed her cold fingers down her back, feeling her warm skin.

Irene arched her back to the icy touch. Jisoo took this chance to move her mouth to her neck.

Irene was grasping at Jisoo's hair to calm her. She felt overly stimulated with Jisoo's mouth on neck, hands inside her dress and her knee constantly moving at her most sensitive area.

Jisoo kept getting more aggressive by the second.

"We have time." Irene whimpered out, "Slow down."

Jisoo slowed her movements, bringing her mouth back to meet Irene's. They were exploring eachother with their tongues when she noticed Jisoo's hands moving up.

Not wanting to stall any longer, Irene moved around to take off her dress. Jisoo impatiently pulled it over her, throwing it somewhere they couldn't care about.

Irene's breathing hitched when she registered the contact between Jisoo's mouth and her skin.

"Jisoo..." she moaned into the air.

Jisoo clenched her ass tighter, warning her to lower her voice. Irene held her head back, biting her lip trying not to make any noise.

She quickly pushed Jisoo back, pulling her clothes off of her. Jisoo latched onto her neck again, as she unbuttoned Irene's bra.

Irene stopped her before she could take it off.

"You won't call this a mistake in the morning, right?" Irene asked.

"I've made several mistakes in life, one that I repeated for eight years. This will never be one of them." Jisoo assured her, pulling the rest of Irene's clothes off.

"This is just a one night stand." Irene clarified. Although, by the looks of it, she might not mind having a second night.

Jisoo managed to switch their position, putting Irene on the couch. She hovered over her before dropping to her knees.

Irene's eyes darkened seeing Jisoo's smirk, eyes looking directly at her.

"Wouldn't mistake it for anything else."

----------

The alarm was driving her insane. She wanted to move but her body felt so sore.

Wriggling around to reach it, she didn't realize she woke up the girl beneath her.

"Morning." Jisoo reached up to get her phone and turned off the alarm.

"Sorry." She didn't realize her voice scared Irene.

The older one pushed on her to get up but ended up falling on Jisoo again. Jisoo helped her sit up properly.

"I'm so sore." She glanced at Jisoo who sat there so innocently as if she wasn't the culprit.

"Sorry." Jisoo awkwardly rubbed her neck "It's been a while."

They both scattered to find their clothes before Jennie woke up.

-----

Might take like one or two more parts to finish

I can't write smut to save my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 619 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.
26.9K 759 17
one shots collection.
49.6K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)