Jade

By gloomyblueberry

Izuku Midoriya had had enough of the world's obvious bias against him. He didn't care anymore, he would chang... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
not a chapter.
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Filler
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68

Part 39

3.5K 161 46
By gloomyblueberry

"Not as weak as you thought, huh?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shoto watched as Stain struggled under Izuku's foot, grappling to get away from him. Izuku knelt down to Stain's ear and whispered something which made the hero killer freeze. Izuku delivered a sharp blow to the back of his neck and he was out cold. He stumbled off him and clutched his head then he groaned, he slid down the alley wall and started laughing quietly.

"I-Izuku?", Shoto asked hesitantly, his head shot up and grey and blue ones made eye contact with his green, glimmering orbs. He quickly got off the floor and ran to us. "Are you guys okay?", he rummaged through his utility belt and took out bandages and gauze and disinfectant. Basically everything you'd need if you were stabbed, thank god he packed those extra first aid supplies before.

"Shoto come close, you're most seriously injured.", the heterochromatic boy shuffled to his side and he looked at his injuries. "This is gonna hurt, so squeeze my knee or something, I'll need both my hands to take the knives out", Shoto nodded and placed his right hand on Izuku's left knee, He grabbed a small gun from his belt and handed it to Native.

"Pull the trigger in 3. 2. 1", Shoto watched the pro fire the gun and bubbles came out! He was happy for half a second before I felt three sharp strings shoot up my left arm. "Peice of shit!", he yelled and squeezed Izuku's knee. "Woah, quite the grip you got there", Izuku said as he wrapped my hand in bandages.

"Okay, your shoulder next", he did same thing for Shoto's other wound and snapped in front of his face before pulling the blade out. Then he attended to the other two while Shoto secured Stain with some rope that was abandoned in the dumpster.

"Okay!", Izuku exclaimed and dusted himself off, "Dad can you send an ambulance to my location", Izuku said as he packed up his first aid stuff. I'd completely forgotten about his tracker.

"Fine. Are you okay kid?", he asked with concern. Shoto couldn't help but feel a little jealous of Izuku in that moment. "I'm okay dad but the others aren't, they're hurt pretty bad.", he finished and grabbed the rope Shoto was holding then began to drag Stain out of the alley with us in tow. "What are you kids doing here!?", some heroes yelled from the other side of the street. "I'll talk to you later dad", Izuku said and hung up.

Izuku was so tired and when he saw the heroes rushing over from across the street he almost collapsed and took a nap right on the cold pavement. "We encountered Stain and stopped him, sorry for doing your jobs better than you", he shoved the rope into one of their hands and went back to Shoto.

Soon Endewhore landed from god knows where and started interrogating them about the Stain stuff.

Screeeeeech

Everyone looked up and saw a Nomu, only this one had wings. "Endeavor cursed himself for being careless and prepared to launch at the flying bag of flesh but it was too fast. No one else was moving as the Nomu aimed for Shoto, before Izuku knew what was happening he had moved Shoto out of the way, leaving him in it's path. "Fuck", he gasped as it's claws dug into his arm and stomach.

"Izuku!"
"Jade!"

Voices of concern and worry rang through the empty street. Izuku couldn't reach any of his weapons and his left arm was severely damaged probably. He groaned as he tried to pry it's grip off himself but nothing would work, his vision faded in and out, the blood loss was getting heavy. Suddenly the monster stopped moving and we started plummeting to the ground. Akaguro regained his consciousness a few moments before the Nomu attacked and decided to act, what kind of ex-friend would he be if he left Izuku to fend for himself in that moment.

He licked the Nomu's blood off the cheek of a pro hero and the Nomu stopped moving immediately. Stain ran at the two plummeting figures and slipped a hidden knife out of his sleeve, he plunged it into the Nomu's exposed brain and twisted it, leaving the monster limp on the concrete and a near unconscious Izuku sprawled next to it.

"You gonna say thank you, brat?", Akaguro said and sat cross legged before Izuku who rolled his eyes, "fuck you", and used the last of his energy to flip his savior off. Stain sighed and nodded, "good enough" and that was the last thing Izuku heard before he slipped from consciousness.

*Timeskip to the hospital*

"What was the one thing I asked you to do?" Aizawa paced, digging his nails into his clenched fist as Izuku layed in his hospital bed with a cast on his arm and bandages and stitches on his stomach and a bandaid on his face. He'd just gone through surgery to remove pieces of the Nomu's claw from his stomach.

"To not get into trouble and stay safe...", Izuku said without taking his eyes off his cast.

"And what the fuck did you do?" Aizawa asked with the same tone, a tone he used when he was trying not to yell.

"I got into troub-"

"You got into trouble!"

Izuku took a breath before speaking. "Dad, I know I screwed up but there was literally nothing I could've done in the situation" Exasperated, he waves his uninjured arm. "And these injuries aren't even from Stain! These are from the Nomu! and that only happened because Shoto would've gotten hurt if I didn't."

Izuku really upped his dad would understand because, if he was being completely honest, he handled the situation very well except for the 'fuck you' bit at the end.

Shota had to admit that the kid did well but he couldn't get it out of his mind that his son most likely would've died if it weren't for Stain, for a villain. His never would have seen his son again if it wasn't for that maniac.

"I need some air" He says shortly and leaves.

Izuku turned to face his roommates. "Sorry about that...", he said to Iida and Shoto who had been staring awkwardly at the exchange.

"Is your dad always like that?" Shoto asked and shifted his gaze to the window.

"No, just when he's frustrated, I tend to worry him a lot so..." Shoto nodded and Iida looked at the ground in shame.

"I'm very sorry, my actions were far from hero worthy, the were disgraceful and I'm ashamed.", he said and bowed. Izuku sighed and tried to get off the bed to give Iida a hug but decided against it at Shoto's pointed look.

"Listen, I won't say that it was alright because it was far from it" He speaks from the bed. "Just don't lose it again, man. Heroes need to maintain their public image all the time" he says but can't helo the grimace he makes at the last sentence, which he receives a curious look from Shoto.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

As soon as Aizawa was out of the room he let out a shuddering breath. He dialed up Hizashi as soon as he was sound of mind but even after claiming down he ends up raising his voice while explaining the situation to him.

"He can't keep getting hurt all the time, Zashi!", he yelled with into the phone.

"Shota he's training to be a hero, he's gonna get hurt. It'll get better" he assures Aizawa but he wasn't convinced. So many what ifs ran through his mind

What if he hadn't called the ambulance before hand? Would Izuku have died? Would his last words to his son have been 'are you okay'–?

What would've happened if Stain had stayed unconscious?
What if the Nomu got away with Izuku in it's clutches?

What if the league got him?

What if Inko got him?

A question he'd been pondering for the last few weeks that left him in a cold sweat.

"Shota I need to go now but I'm here if you need me. Just make sure you talk to him, okay?"

Aizawa hangs up without another word and walks toward Izuku's hospital room only to see Shoto about to throw hands with the Chief of Police with an injured Izuku holding him back.

"How does punishing someone who did a good deed make sense to you?" Shoto accusingly asked the chief.

"Shoto calm down-", Izuku started but Todoroki was on a roll.

"No. How does saving lives lead to a penalty? because that's some stupid system you have there", Shoto stomped his foot on the ground. "We literally did your job for you and this is how we're treated?"

"Todoroki sit. Down. Now." He says and his gaze settles on his son who is not supsoed to be walking without a licensed medical professional nearby.

"Izuku if you don't get back in your bed in five seconds, you'll be doing laundry for the rest of your life." Aizawa said with a glare and entered the room, Shoto reluctantly went to his bed with a scowl on his face and Izuku was on his bed in 2 seconds.

"You didn't let me finish, woof", Izuku had seen the chief before so he knew about his...dialect but Shoto and Iida were quite surprised.

"You both", he pointed to Shoto and Iida, "weren't permitted to use your quirks but Jade here", he said and looked at Izuku with admiration and a slight bow of his head, who shrank into himself at the mention of his vigilante- Hero name.

"Doesn't have a quirk and he was certified to act on his own so the credit won't be going to either of you and Jade will known as the sole person behind the arrest."

Izuku wasn't happy with this. His friends had helped and he really didn't want more attention from the media. He'd been careless with the fight and petty, his friends deserved recognition, Iida not as much but Shoto did.

"Um, Chief could you maybe mention just hit mention any of our names?" Aizawa sighs and the Cheif settles inti a confused expression.

"I'm don't understand, but I'm sorry to say that it's too late. The media knows about the arrest and that you were the one who took him down, woof", Izuku clenches his fists and smiles, "Nevermind then, sorry to bother you", the cheif nodded, bowed and thanked them and then left the room. Izuku looked around and pursed his lips.

"School's gonna be fun"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 643 14
Midoriya Izuku was ambitious. He always pushed until he fell. He never gave up, not once did he fall and stay down. Not even when his idol told him t...
203K 4.9K 11
Izuku Midoriya (deku) has wanted to be a hero his entire life but was told he can't do it even by the number one hero. He was born with a mutant/tran...
276K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
34.2K 3.1K 38
Everything Changes After That Night . Raghav Changes , Pallavi Changes . Their Equation Changes . How Long It Takes To Be Normal Like Before ? Or It...