𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆✔

נכתב על ידי JuicySt0ries

"My fate was to be in a fake world, your fate should be in a real world" [COMPLETED] H/N, the psychopath obse... עוד

I n t r o d u c t i o n:
Lost hope
Chapter 1: the girl that caught my attention
Chapter 2: club
Chapter 3: the hotel room
Chapter 4: hotel mission
Chapter 5: The decision
Chapter 6: Issues
Chapter 7: wedding prepration
Chapter 8: Before the wedding
Chapter 9: The wedding
Part 10: Regrets
Chapter 11: Punishments
Chapter 12: I still care
Chapter 13: Mistakes
Chapter 14: Family dinner
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: I love you
Chapter 17: forgiven
Chapter 18: Crazy for you
Chapter 20: He knows
Chapter 21: Liar
Chapter 22: Misunderstood
Chapter 23: breakfast
Chapter 24: Jealous
Chapter 25: Hes leaving
Chapter 26: He'll never change
Chapter 27: He's back?
Chpater 28: He's my happy place
Chapter 29: Horrible breakfast
Chapter 30: Has he changed?
Chapter 31: Fancy restaurant
Chapter 32: Disaster
Chapter 33: Back Home
Chapter 34: Unkown strikes
35: Unbelievable place
Chapter 36: Her flashback
Chapter 37: Y/n's turn
Chapted 38: Unexpected news
Chapter 39: Problems
Chapter 40: Success
Chapter 41: Back home
Chapter 42: The wedding
Chapter 43: Mystery
44: He's scary
45: The incident
46: Bad plan
Chapter 47: Kidnapped
Chapter 48: Psychopath
Chapter 49: Good day
Chapter 50: Rescued?
Chapter 51: She's back
Chapter 52: Fun Lunch
Chapter 53: Lunch
Chapter 54: Alone
Chapter 55: Another argument
Chapter 56: Officially single
Chapter 57: Going back home
58: Officially home
Chapter 59: Worry
Chapter 60: Solving that problem
Chapter 61: Back to where it started
Chapter 62: Thank God
Chapter 63: Gender reveal?
Chapter 64: Y/n's..dead?
Chapter 65: He's back
Chapter 66: Promise
Chapter 67: The End
Chapter 68: The End (Happy Ending)

Chapter 19: He's not bad

2K 38 40
נכתב על ידי JuicySt0ries

I finally fell asleep smiling.

Third person pov:

Both Y/n and h/n/Damien fell asleep cuddling, H/n/Damien never expected y/n to be this kind and caring. She had said he ruined her life.

She hated him. Everyone hated him, his childhood wasn't so easy. But y/n is making him feel somehow bubbly, he's a Mafia leader he should be rude and heartless just like before but no for his angle he'll do anything.

Alessandro slowly started falling for y/n, the only thing y/n and Alessandro didn't know was that H/n/Damien placed cameras in Alessandro's room, he knew he trusted his angel but did he trust his bestfriend?

Y/n and H/n/Damien were in deep sleep but someone was watching them, he watched how they cuddled and fell asleep. You guessed right, Alessandro

He watched them sleep happy, it's not like he was obsessed with y/n, he was jealous that someone else had her and that she was married.

But y/n on the other hand, her feelings kinda stopped because of Alessandro's behaviour, he teased her, he smirked at her when she would share a room with him.

Why did he smirk? Alessandro left the second living room feeling upset, he went to his room and informed the men something, he was the leader of the men but H/n/Damien was his boss.

30 minutes later

Soon y/n and H/n/Damien woke up, he pecked her lips, "Angel, I'll be right back" He said kissing her forehead, he was happy that the bruise was slowly disappearing.

He got up and walked out of the living room. Y/n smiled as her stomach pain had finally took a break, was it because he rubbed her belly?

She got up to go to the bathroom, she went to their room, finally calling it her and H/n/Damien's room, she saw the maids packing her stuff in a suitcase.

She went to the bathroom and picked a pad, she changed it in the bathroom. Once she finished she washed her hands and went out.

As soon as she got out she saw Alessandro in her face, "Go away" she said, she moved to her left but he blocked her way.

She moved to her right but once again he blocked her way. "Alessandro, stop this thing, I'm serious" she gritted her teeth.

That was right, she didn't like how he'd block her way, she didn't like how he wouldn't listen, she was tired and sick of this.

He was annoying the fuck out of her, "I wonder why you're so mad, of course. Because you're on your period" He chuckled.

Her hand was twitching to slap him, she wanted to slap his soul out. But the maids interrupted, "Mrs Y/n, your suitcase is ready" she said smiling.

Y/n rolled her eyes at Alessandro who smirked. "Should I place it in Mr Alessandro's room?" She asked, "No thank you" y/n said annoyed.

"Move!" She shouted, the maids heads turned like they were suspecting something between both of them. The maids soon left leaving y/n and Alessandro alone.

She pushed his chest back so he could finally move, but he didn't even budge. "Maybe something would cheer you up?" He asked smirking his hand went to my waist slowly going down.

She gulped and smacked his hand off. "Nope! Now get out of my sight" y/n said stubbornly.

Y/n pov:

Oh my lord, H/n/Damien must be waiting for me. "Alright alright, chill" Alessandro said moving out of my way. I ran out of the room going to the second living room.

I saw h/n/Damien sitting on the couch on his phone, I walked towards him, "Sorry I went to the bathroom" I said nervous.

"It's alright angel, here eat some food" He said handing me a tray with vegetable soup, I gagged as I tried the broccoli. He chuckled watching me eat.

"Can I eat something else?" I asked placing the bowl on the tray, "Nope" He said shaking his head. "I heard something warm helps with cramps so I made you vegetable soup" He said grabbing the bowl.

He put the broccoli piece with some soup on the spoon, the spoon came to my direction, I realised he's trying to feed me, I closed my mouth tightly shaking my head in a 'no'

Not wanting to take the soup, "Angel, if you eat, I'll give you ice cream" He said. "Nope" I said stubbornly, "Oh well, looks like I'll go and eat the ice cream" He said getting up.

"What? No I want it!" I shouted, he chuckled and walked back. "Ok, so then let me feed you" He said picking the bowl up again.

"Fine, but under one condition" I said smiling. "And that is?" He asked curiously. "I don't want to sleep in Alessandro's room" I said sighing.

"Then where will you sleep?" He asked chuckling, "here with you in that sofa" I said pointing to the sofa that we took a nap in.

"Fine, deal?" He said taking out his hand for me to shake, "Deal" I said placing my hand I his shaking it. Yes! I'm so happy that I won't be in the idiots room!

I gagged as he fed me, after every bite I'd drink water to wash the disgusting broccoli flavor. Soon I finished the soup, "So where's my ice cream?" I said confidently.

"Fine, I'll get it" he said walking out of the living room. Soon
I heard footsteps coming from behind me.

I turned around and saw H/n/Damien with a bowl of ice cream, he came towards me ad gave me the ice cream bowl. "Thank you" I said in a sassy tone.

He smiled and sat next to me taking the tv remote, he turned on the tv, we picked a movie to watch. He picked a freaking horror movie.

"Don't worry, I'm here" He chuckled as I tightened my grip around his waist, I gasped as the vampire killed the girl walking in the woods.

I covered my eyes not wanting to see blood or how the vampire bit her. H/n/Damien chuckled turning off the tv. I sighed in relive.

I had ate all the ice cream, I placed the bowl on the table as the cramps slowly started coming again. I frowned and scrunched my nose at the pain.

"Hey, get me painkillers" I ordered H/n/Damien, "Yes ma'am" He said getting up. I chuckled lightly, he walked out getting the painkillers.

I held my stomach and rubbed it like he did trying to ease the pain but it didn't work, it's like his hands are magic. I sighed laying on the couch.

Finally I'm left alone, all at peace. "Oh, you're here?" I heard Alessandro, fuck I spoke too soon, I ignored him and kept rubbing my lower stomach slowly.

"So, you didn't want to sleep in my room?" He said coming towards me, I continued to ignore him not looking at him. "Answer me when I'm speaking to you" He said making my blood boil.

"Of course, you're on your period anyway" He rolled his eyes trying to annoy me. My cramps got worse and worse by each minute.

"H-h/n/Damien" I stuttered in pain, where is he? What's taking him so long? Alessandro noticed and came, he sat beside me.

"H/n/Damien?" He asked looking at me in disgust, "You're n-not helping..at all" I managed to say through the pain. "I know, I won't help you if you call for h/n/Damien" He said getting up and walking out.

I sighed as I started sweating.

1 minute later

He finally came looking worried, "Angel, I'm so sorry we didn't have any so I quickly went to the Pharmacy" He said putting the pill in my mouth, then he gave me water to drink.

I drank the water, and layed down, "H/n/Damien, c-can you please e-ease it" I begged pointing to my belly, he quickly placed the cup on the table and layed beside me, I wasn't facing him.

He pulled me into his chest so that his chest and stomach was touching my back, he placed his hands around my waist reaching to my stomach.

Then he slowly massaged my stomach just like yesterday. "Good night angel" He whispered in my ear. I was exhausted so I slowly shut my eyes.

Before shutting my eyes I replied with a "Good night" as I slowly fell in a deep sleep. He will always ease my pain I thought to myself.

Damnnnnn what do yall think about this chapter?

What do you think of h/n/Damien?

What do you think of Alessandro?

Who do you ship y/n with?

Love this chapter honestly, anyway what do you think of this chapter. Can't wait to write chapter 20!!

Words: 1511

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

256K 9.6K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...
61.6K 2.3K 30
BOOK 5 -: Royal Monsters Series ─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─ Change is inevitable. Change brings improvement But for me change brought pain . So much fucking...
85.9K 2.3K 39
(unedited: millions of grammar error and spelling mistakes) Zane: Italian Mafia leader Isabella: Simple sweet girl He is ruthless She is so kind He l...