My Only Star

By Def_26

'' I wanna let the whole universe know that you are Mine..You belong to me and only me.''-God 📖 Blue Kanawut... More

☣ ONE ☣
☣ TWO ☣
☣ THREE ☣
☣ FOUR ☣
☣ FIVE ☣
☣ SIX ☣
☣ SEVEN ☣
☣ EIGHT ☣
☣ NINE ☣
☣TEN☣
☣ 11 ☣
☣ 12 ☣
☣ 13 ☣
☣ 14 ☣
☣ 15 ☣
☣ 16 ☣
☣ 17 ☣
☣ 18 ☣
☣ 19 ☣
☣ 20 ☣
☣ 21 ☣
☣ 22 ☣
☣ 23 ☣
☣ 24 ☣
☣ 25 ☣
☣ 26 ☣
☣ 27 ☣
☣ 28 ☣
☣ 29 ☣
☣ 30 ☣
☣ 31 ☣
☣ 32 ☣
☣ 33 ☣
☣ 34 ☣
☣ 35 ☣
☣ 36 ☣
☣ 37 ☣
☣ 38 ☣
☣ 39 ☣

☣ 40 ☣

1K 50 3
By Def_26

6 Months Later
I'm on the shower when my phone started ringing. I ignored it and stay on the shower. I was preparing to attend G's concert later.
Everything is back to normal. I got to published my three books..The first one is the book that I write before I went to New York,the second one is the book about my experience in a plane crash and the last one is the book of how I met G and how I fell in love wih him. My publishing house send me the copy yesterday and I spend my entire night reading those book and I finished it.

I turned off the shower and grab the towel on the rack. I went out of the shower when I smelled food..my stomach grumbled so I put on my robes and went outside. I heard someone moving on my kitchen. I check it and I saw my boyfriend busy on the kitchen..

''You're here? I thought you are on a rehearsal.'' I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back.
''I want to eat lunch with you..'' G said and wiped his wet hand on a paper towel. He turned around me grab my waist and put a kissed on my neck.

''You smelled so good..'' G said. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hand is still on my waist. I pulled him into a kissed and he kissed me back without hesitation. He let go of my lips after a moment and looked at me.

''I want to do it here'' G said. He kissed me again but this time he was removing his belt while he keep on kissing me. I let out a moan and he deepened the kiss. His hand is roaming around my robes. He untied my robes and kiss me on the neck down on my chest until he reach my manhood. I was so hard and aroused. He started licking my pre cum while he stroked my hardness. I grip his hair while he was licking me..

''You taste you so good..hmm..'' I heard G making a sound that t likes a music on my ears. He keeps massaging and stroking my dick until I feel the tension building up on my stomach..
I grip his shoulder tight.

''G..I was near..'' G stop what he was doing and get up. He make me turned around and arked my back on the counter and enter inside my hole as roughed as he can..He shoved his dick inside me and hit my sensitive spot..I was about to let out a scream when he suddenly grab my chin and seal my lips with his lips..
I moaned every time he pushed his dick inside me.

It feels so good..he slap my butt while he keep on thrusting inside. The slap add so much pleasure on his thrust.

I grip my hand on the counter while he keep on pushing inside. He always hit my sensitive spot every time he thrust. I bite my lips while I let out a moan,.

"Ughh..G..I can't hold it anymore..shit!" I said while he keep on thrusting..
"Not yet babe..let's do it together.." G said while he slowed down.  He grab my cock and give it massaged. I stand straight and lean on his chest he us still inside my hole.

"I was gonna cum now,.let's do it." G said and he kissed my lips then he pushed so hard that I grip my the edged of the counter for support.

I feel the tension building on my stomach until we both reach the climax. I feel the ward liquid inside me and G lean on my back and planted a kiss on my neck.
We both panting after we release the hit and after G carry me on the shower.

I take a shower again then he leaned on my back kissing my neck..the water is still running he rub a soap on my back.

"Let's finished taking a shower and let's eat lunch,." I told him and I was about to get my towel when he stop me. He pinned me on the wall and kissed me hard. And I noticed his member poking on my stomach. He was hard as rock.

He kissed me deeply and he lift me up and shoved his member inside me. I let out a moan when he hit my spot.

"G..shit..what are you doing.." I said while he keep on thrusting inside me.
"You are so fucking addicting..hmmm...you are mine Blue. Promise me that." G whispered on my ears..

"Yes,I was yours..ughh shit..G..slow down please..This is so fucking good.."
"You want it roughed right?" G said but instead of slowing down he keep on thrusting hard..

"I'm cumming now.." I said he then kissed my lips and he slipped his tounge inside my mouth. I response to his kisses and he did not let go of my lips.

He keeps on thrusting hitting that sensitive spot that make me grip his shoulder hard. I was moaning so loud and calling his name.

"I love you so much Blue..you are mine. Always remember that. Hmm..uggghhh Blue..you are so fucking addicting. "

"Ughh..just shut the fuck up and fuck me! Hit that spot more..I want more Babe..ughh..please."

"Beg for it then..hmm..beg Blue..I want to see you being crazy begging for more.."

"Yes..please..I want more..keep it faster..don't stop.."

G hold my waist while he pumped inside me..he keep on hitting my sensitive spot that makes me more even crazy..

"Ughh shitt..I think I'm gonna cum..please don't stop..make it fast!.."
I was getting closer to explode..and I can feel G's dick is getting bigger..he was about to cum inside me..after a, while we both reach the climax.

I can feel my knees trembling.. So I lean on his chest for a support and then he kissed me on the lips..

We finished showering and we get out of the shower wearing my robes and G tied a towel around his waist. We put on our clothes and eat our lunch.

"I'll be leaving after we eat,...I'll go back to the rehearsal.. Don't be late later.." G told me while we eat.

"Hm..I'll go with the boys." I answered. I was so happy right now.
G holds my hand and looked at me intently.
"I have a surprise for you later..hope It will be a success..just don't be late." G told me..I was curious but I did not asked coz I know he will not told me anyway. I was excited for that surprised. I just smiled and continue eating.

Its already 7pm and the dome is already packed with G's fans. Me and the boys is sitting in the front row in front of the staged.
The concert will start any moment. I was so excited and happy for G. He deserved all of this.

And then the concert started...G saw me and he waved at me I send him a kiss and smiled.. He sing and dance and all the production went well..

And we already announced to the public that we are dating and since I am an authority didn't know that I have a group of fans too. G's fans is so understanding when he posted our picture on his social media account and everyone accepted me as G's boyfriend. 

Tin and Ken is already in jail..they charged of a lifetime imprisonment of multiple killings of plane passengers. And they will stay on the jail as long as they live. They make every front page of the newspaper as the headlines when the trial started. And the family of every victim got relief when they knew about the result.

And now here I am still trying to forget the trauma that I've been experiencing after my memory is back.

I get back from my trance when G, called me on the staged.

"Blue,G wants you to get in the stage." The boys urged me. I was so shy but they are teasing me.  So I let out a sighed and went on the stage. G hold my hands in front of every one and I got shocked when he get down on his knee.
He opened the small box in front of me and everyone started screaming.

I got shocked and I feel like the time stops and all I can see is me and G..

"Blue,please stay with me forever. " G said. I stared at him and the ring. The people around us keeps chanting Yes.

"Yes, I will." I answered I was so overwhelmed so I did not notice that I'm crying.
G gets up and put the ring on me then he wipes my tears and pulled me into a hugged. The scream on the dome makes me more overwhelmed.

G let go of me but I got shocked when he pulled me into a kissed.
After he let go of me and hold my hand showing to his fans.

"Thank you for the support guys..the last time that I held a concert is because I missed this person. Until now I still can't believe that the person that gives me a reason to keep going is in front of me. And we are getting married!.. Thank you so much to all the fans that keeps supporting me before until now..I can't do this if it weren't because of you."

G looked at me..I can see the whole galaxy in front of me..

"You are My Only Star Blue..and whatever it takes I'm willing to takes risks for you."
G said and kissed my forehead.

I get back on my sit and as expected they keep teasing me.

"Good thing that you accepted G's proposal. We are so happy for you."
Dew said..

"G is so paranoid for a week..because of this proposal. He was scared that you might turn him down.." Duke said smiling.

"You guys know about this?" I asked them. And they all smiled.
"Of course!" They answered.

Duke put his arms around Hyper's shoulder.

"And I'm planning to do it also..." Duke said. I looked at them with surprised.
I frowned at them.
"Dont tell me..you two are.."
"Yes this guy over here is my boyfriend." Hyper cut me off.
"And don't you dare tease me..I've had enough on my plate already.." Hyper said while he shoved Duke's arm. I contain my laughter coz I don't want to pissed Hyper but he just wait when we got home.

The boys looked at me like they sense what I'm thinking but I just raised my eyebrow.

"Hmm..What's up with that look Blue?" Kent asked me.
"Nothing" I answered and I focused on the staged with G singing his ending song.

We are now at my place just got home from the concert. I take off my shoes then my coat and went to my room when G grab my waist and pulled in to a kissed.
He pinned me to the wall while he kissed my lips harder.

"I want you now Blue..hm"  G started unbottoning my pants and he pulled it down. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and kissed him back. G is so hot and wild. He pulled down my brief and I'm already hard.  He take off his pants along with his underwear and he lifted my legs and shoved his already hardened cock on my hole. I let out a moan but he sealed my lips with his lips and kissed me so hard.

He keep on thrusting inside me. I was going to cum if he will not slowed down.
I moaned every thrust he make its getting deeper and I'm getting more and more hot. G's hand is roaming around my breast he was pinching my breast.

"Fuck me more please..I want more.." I said while I looked at him with a lust on my eyes. G licked my lips down to my neck. He pumped so fast and I hold on the wall for support.

"I'll give you what you want then.." G answered while he looked at me with full of lust on his eyes..
He shoved his dick inside me that hit my spot..and he keep doing it until the tension build up.

"I'm cumming G.." I said and he went inside me and I burst on his tummy. 
"Me too.." G whispered in my ear.

"You are so good." G said after we reach the climax. We took a shower together and did it again in the shower.

                                                            📖    END   ☕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.6K 26
A story about: -a hypersensitive Mew and his struggles as an actor. -a trainee actor Gulf and his rise to stardom. -two different worlds colliding.
213K 10K 26
Where Gulf is a university student and Mew is the CEO of one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia. What happens when Gulf becomes Mew's new persona...
173K 6.9K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
343K 11.9K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...