Tum Bin

By AaravManvi

Two Sisters living together happily. But elder sister holds a secret which younger one is not aware of. Elde... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: The Call
Chapter 3: Meeting His Family
Chapter 4: Her Concern
Chapter 5: Surprise
Chapter 6: Their Fight
Chapter 7: Shopping
Chapter 8: At Restaurant
Chapter 9: Their Brave Act
Chapter 10: Moments
Chapter 11: Wedding Destination
Chapter 12: First Day In haveli
Chapter 13: Rakshabandhan
Chapter 14: Conversation
Chapter 15: Mehendi and Sangeet
Chapter 16: Family Moments
Chapter 17: The Wedding
Chapter 19: The Shocking Truth
Chapter 20: Consoling Her
Chapter 21: Words With Them
Chapter 22: Convincing Her
Chapter 23: Confronting Him
Chapter 24: Revealing The Truth
Chapter 25: Engagement
Chapter 26: Knowing The Truth
Chapter 27: Marriage Day
Chapter 28: The Plan
Chapter 29: Back To Mumbai
Chapter 30: Hiring Him
Chapter 31: Momemt
Chapter 32: His Reality
Chapter 33: comforting Her
Chapter 34: The PAST
Chapter 35: Attempt To Kill
Chapter 36: Kidnapping Her
Chapter 37: Fear
Chapter 38: Another Truth
Chapter 39: The Final ShowDown
Chapter 40: Another Shocking Truth
Chapter 41: Her Demand
Chapter 42: Epilogue

Chapter 18: After Wedding

109 11 146
By AaravManvi

Manvi looked at Bulbul and apologized "I am sorry bhabhi.. Mujhe laga wo hai.."

Bulbul eyed her and asked "kaun??"

"Wo..." she pointed outside but stopped. She denied "kuch nahi bhabhi.. Waise aaj aap bahut hi sundar lag rahi ho bhai toh ek second ke liye behosh hi ho gaye they aapko dekhke" she changed the topic.

Bulbul smiled hearing her and tapped her cheeks lightly. She then hugged her and said "thank you mere bhai ki life mein aane ke liye my family is complete now"

Bulbul didn't know how to react, she hugged her back and closed her eyes feeling the warmth of the hug.

She parted the hug, Manvi hit her forehead "uff main toh aapko gift dena bhool hi gayi"

Bulbul smiled and said "it's okay baad mein le lungi main"

"Nahi bhabhi baad mein main bhool jaungi aur aap bhi bhai ke saath busy ho jaogi main fatafat leke aati hun aap yahi ruko" Manvi said while chuckling in happiness and ran towards her room.

Bulbul sighed deeply, she thought "nahi kho sakti main ye pyaar.. Jo main sach batake kho dungi"

Manvi returned after a while and handed her the gift box "ye lo.. Pata hai pure 5 ghante lage mujhe ye select karne mein"

Bulbul grabbed it and said "Thank you..."

"I hope aapko pasand aaye waise isse zyada important cheez di hai maine aapko" She spoke, winking at her..

"Tumhara bhai.." Bulbul replied.

"Yes.. bahut intelligent ho aap bhabhi, aur thodi si samajh mere bhai ko bhi de dena kuch samajhte hi nahi hai" Manvi complained to her.

Bulbul raised her eyebrow and asked "kya nahi samajhta hai?"

"Ki mujhe masoom si ladki ko pareshan na kara kare.. Sar dard kar dete hai mera bak bak kar karke" Manvi said tapping her forehead.

Bulbul laughed hearing her and crossed her arms across the chest "acha?? Viren bak bak karte hai ki tum?"

Manvi bit her tongue out and kept her hand on her shoulder "waise bakwas toh main hi karti hun.. Par kehne mein kya jaata hai bhai bakwaas karte hai"

"Kya kaha tumne?" she heard Viren's voice.

Both of them turned and it was Viren standing there passing a deadly glare at Manvi. Manvi made an innocent face "kuch nahi bhai.. Main toh bas aapki tareef kar rahi thi bhabhi se"

"Acha??" Viren gave her a doubtful look.

"Haa.. bhabhi main tareef hi kar rahi thi na??" she asked, looking towards Bulbul.

Bulbul nodded in yes "haa.. Viren bahut tareef kar rahi thi tumhari"

"Ohh.. abhi se tum iski side le rahi ho..." Viren said in a state of shock.

Manvi bit her tongue out "of course lenge bhabhi hai meri..."

She said giving a side hug to Bulbul who tapped her cheeks lightly.

"Thik hai toh lo tum.. Meri side Ahana legi" Viren said meaningfully.

Manvi opened her mouth in a state of shock "no... I mean you love me more.." she said moving towards him.

"Ohhho.. Insecurity... abhi toh meri burayi kar rahi thi. Ab kyun aayi meri side" Viren asked, staring at her with narrow eyes.

Manvi pouted.. "Bhai.. main toh bas mazak kar rahi thi don't you dare love that Ahana more than me" she said in a warning tone.

Viren pulled her cheeks and smiled "mannu.. Bhala koi apni saanson ko pyaar karna chod sakta hai kya??"

Manvi denied and took a deep breath "haa.. Aur ab bahut baatein ho gayi it's time for baaki ki rituals"

"usse pehle main tumhe kuch dena chahti hun" Bulbul said.

Manvi chuckled hearing her "yupiee.. Jaldi do mujhe laga aaj sab kuch jangli billi ke liye hi haii"

Bulbul went to the room and then returned in 5 minutes. She handed her the gift box, Manvi smiled and said "thank you..."

She took both of them to the centre of the hall. Bulbul looked at Viren and then thought "nahi bata sakti main sach Viren tumhe sab rishte bikhar jayenge"

Ahana had hidden Viren's shoes with a mischievous smile on her face "aisi jagah chupaye hai wo chudail kabhi dundh hi nahi paayegi"

She saw Viren sitting down on the chair and Bulbul sat down beside him on another chair. Ahana approached them and smiled "jiju.. Shaadi toh aapne kar li meri Di se par unhe yahan se leke jaane ke liye aap chalke jaana padega"

Viren looked at her and smiled "jaanta hun main Ahana.. Aur jhoote zara laado"

"Aise kaise de dun jiju? Jhoote chahiye toh pehle paise dene padenge" she said, rubbing her palm with much excitement.

Manvi sighed and taunted "Abhi toh diya hai itna.. Mere bhai ko ek din mein kitna lootogi?"

Ahana shot a deadly glare at her and smile "ye ritual hai samjhi aur itna hi problem hai tumhe toh dhundh ke pehna do apne bhai ko jhoothe main nahi lungi koi aur neg"

Manvi smiled and said "Challenge accepted! Main jeeti toh jo paise tumhe milne waale they wo main rakhungi manzur hai?"

Ahana was confident she won't be able to find the shoes and agreed "manzoor hai"

Viren sighed and said "ho gaya siyappaa..."

Bulbul looked at him and smiled "kaha tha maine kara do dono mein dosti ab bhugto"

Viren eyed her and replied "saath rahne lagengi na dost ban jayengi ek dusre ki"

Bulbul's eyes fell on Ayaan who was standing with Anand at the corner. They were having some discussion, which made her worried "no... ye insaan gaya kyun nahi hai abtak.."

Manvi along with her some friends began to search for Viren's shoes into the Haveli, she sighed "itni badi haveli hai pata nahi kaha chupake rakhenge honge.."

Ahana laughed "dhundlo.. Ache se subah tak toh mil hi jayenge" she said

Manvi smiled at her fakely "I will find it.. Aaj tak koi bhi challenge nahi haari hun main samjhi"

Ahana raised her eyebrow "Toh aaj mujhse haarke bahut proud hoga tumhe" she said and walked away

Manvi stamped her foot in anger, she continued searching to find the shoes but couldn't get them.

She then thought "ek minute maine har jagah dekha sirf apne room mein hi nahi dekha, yess.... Waha ho sakte hai"

Manvi rushed to her room, she looked around and found the shoes but before she could take them out Ahana snatched them from her hand.

"Ye haq sirf saali ka hoti hai samjhi..." Ahana said

Manvi snatched them back "lekin challenge tumne mujhe kia tha.. Toh ab ye main hi pehnaungi bhai ko"

They began to argue and tried to snatch the shoes from each other. At last Ahana grabbed them but the push to Manvi was hard and she ended up falling down hitting her hand on the edge of the bed "aah... mumma.."

Ahana was shocked at this, she left the shoes and picked her up "I am sorry... maine jaan bujhke nahi kiya"

Manvi jerked her away "bas chot pahuchke sorry boldo... angreez chale gaye aur tumhe peeche chod gaye" she said shaking her hand.

Ahana noticed her hand bleeding, she said in concern "Tumhare haath se khoon nikal raha hai.. Let me first aid it"

Manvi denied "no....."

Ahana shot a deadly glare at her and made her sit on the bed "listen... mana ki hum ek dusre se itni nafrat karte hai ki khoon bhi kar sakte hai ek dusre ka but filhal you need to bandage this"

She grabbed the kit which was at the side table, she cleaned her wound and wrapped the bandage on her hand. Manvi eyed her suspiciously and asked "kahi mujhe marham lagake maarne ka toh plan nahi hai tumhara?"

Ahana smiled at her and said "kaash aisa kar paati main.. Par abhi na shaadi ke bahut photographs baaki hai and I don't want them to get spoil because of you"

Manvi was left with an open mouth, Ahana picked up the shoes and went from there but stopped. She kept the shoes on the chair and went away without saying something. Manvi was left amazed at her act.

She picked up the shoes and went out, Viren glanced at her and smiled "Finally mujhe mere jhoothe pehenne ko milenge sahi salamat"

Everyone laughed at his words, Manvi eyed Ahana for a moment.

Bulbul noticed the bandage on her palm and sighed "phir tumne chot maarli.. Kitni careless ho tum Manvi"

Ahana was about to speak but Manvi said "Ab aise hi hun main.. Anyways aur ye jhoothe aapki saali hi pehnayegi aapko mujhe rituals ko ulta karke apne upar paap nahi lena hai"

She handed over the shoes to Ahana, Ahana smiled at her and then kneeled down in front of Viren. She cleaned them with her lehenga pallu and made him wear them.

Viren gave her the Shagun but Ahana denied "nahi jiju... aap pehle hi mujhe bahut de chuke ho"

"Rakhlo Ahana.. Ye tumhara haq hai" Viren insists, she glanced at Bulbul who nodded yes.

Ahana took it and smiled "Thank you jiju... ab aap meri di ko leke jaa sakte ho aur haan agar aapki wajah se meri di zara si bhi pareshan hui na toh main unhe wapas apne paas le aaungi" she said in a warning tone.

Manvi was feeling hungry, so she went out of the Haveli to the dining area.

Viren smiled and said "haa toh main use wapas le aunga ek kamre se dusre kamre mein jaane mein kaunsa pura din lagega.."

Bulbul sighed and poked his arm, he bit his tongue out. Ahana eyed him "What?? Jiju..."

Neelam said "beta tum toh hamare saath hamare ghar mein hi rahogi na, hum bhi nahi chahte tum apni behen se door raho isliye jabtak tumhari shaadi nahi hoti tum hamare ghar mein rahogi hamare parivar ka hissa banke"

Ahana was left stunned hearing her, her eyes became moist. She looked at Bulbul and hugged her tightly "Di... main jaanti thi aap kabhi mujhe akela nahi chod sakte ho you are the best.."

Bulbul caressed her head and smiled. She thought "tera aur mannu ka rishta sudhar raha hai.. Tune negative react nahi kiya ye sunke thank god"

Ahana parted the hug and said "no.. wait matlab mujhe uss chudail ke saath ek chatt ke neeche rehna padega no... no.. main toh apne ghar mein hi rahungi"

Bulbul sighed deeply.. "Ye ladki bhi na.."

Viren eyed her and said "akele kaise rahogi? Tumhe leke meri biwi din raat pareshan rahegi aur main usse aise nahi dekh paaunga.. Aur hamari shaadi shuda life bhi thik se nahi chalegi.. Kya tum hamare liye meri behen ko nahi jhel sakti ho??"

Ahana thought for a while, she glanced at Bulbul and she was hoping for a positive response.

"Di ke liye toh main jaan bhi de sakti hun.. Toh uss chudail ko bhi jhel lungi lekin agar ghar mein koi tod phod hui uski zimedari meri nahi hogi" Ahana warned them in advance.

"Koi baat nahi beta... Viren hai na pehle manvi ke gusse ki bharpai karta tha ab tumhare ke bhi karega" Neelam spoke while laughing a bit.

Viren sighed.. "Ab karna hi padega.. Sab musibat mere hi gale padi hai" he murmured.

Ahana shot a deadly glare at him "I heard that... jiju main musibat nahi hun samjhe aap"

Viren held his ears and apologized "Sorry..."

Ahana shook her head positively "apology accepted.."

Bulbul smiled seeing them bonding, she looked around and thought "ye manvi kaha gayi..."

Manvi was at the pani puri counter and licked her lips "maza aa gaya.. Are bhaiya aur do na.. Kanjusi mat karo"

Just then she heard a voice "kaho toh thare liye ek stall khada kardun ghar ke bahar"

Manvi turned and it was Sahil again in front of her. She shouted "Tum.. sharam nahi hai na mere bhai ne itna pitta phir bhi muh uthake chale aaye yahan"

Sahil smiled at her and replied "mehmaan hun thara.. Thare baap ne hi bulaya hai"

Manvi was left shocked hearing him "What?? Mr. Anand..."

"Mhare hone waale sasurji.. Bahut ijzat kare hai mhari" Sahil said and moved closer to her.

Manvi stepped back, she then threw the water on his face. He glared at her, he fumed in anger. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the corner of the garden. He pinned her against the wall and said "Chorii.... Majboor na kar apna asli roop dikhane ke liye pyaar se samjha raha hun"

"Main bhi tumhe pyaar se bol rahi hun.. Jis bhai ko maine roka tha usi bhai ko bolke tumhe jail bhijwa dungi samjhe tum" Manvi shouted at him and left from there.

Sahil took a deep breath and said "thare bhai ka guroor hi todna hai.. Bahut beizzat kiya hai usne mujhe aur tune bhi"

He went to his brother who was talking to Anand. Manvi's eyes fell on Anand and she heard their conversation which shocked her to the core.

To be continued.....

Hope you like it.

Kindly leave a vote and comment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 3.4K 25
A tale of bonding between two beautiful individuals. Abhinav falls in love with Samskruthi; a naive, traditional young lady from an orthodox Brahmin...
102K 3.8K 41
3 sisters from a rich family have it all. Except the support of their parents. Alia and Shraddha live with their elder sister Deepika and Brother in...
123K 3.5K 21
Sasuke Uchiha has an older sister and Meena Uzumaki has a secret. What do the two have in common, their the same thing. How will the leaf react knowi...
161K 4.3K 49
"Bonds connect us all." Akiara Haruno. Elder sister to Sakura Haruno, Student of Tsunade Senju, Head of the Hospital at age 17, Full fledged medical...