-Obsessed || Bang Chan-

By mineminnie_

"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 10

1.6K 59 6
By mineminnie_

TW : Blood scenes!
Skip if you are uncomfortable. I will mention the end of trigerring scenes though.

"Chan??!!!!" I screamed looking at the boy who just fell on the floor.

"Bl-blood?" I was taken aback. It took me a moment to realize what happened. Blood was nothing new to me because I-. Well his wrist was bleeding. I ran straight away and sat beside him. I put his head on my lap. He was wincing in pain. But...he was high..?

"Chan?? Look here!" I tapped his face and he looked at me. "Why is your hand bleeding?"

The blood was just flowing out of his wrist. I didn't find any cloth near me so I quickly pulled the bedsheet off the bed and wrapped his wrist in it. The blood was now on my hands as well. I didn't care at the moment though.

"Listen, hold this here okay?" he wasn't in the state of listening anything. I tapped his face again. "Chan!!"

"Hee-"

"Don't say anything and hold this!!" he finally followed. I ran inside my room, and took the first aid box from the bedside drawer. I ran back back to his room and I put my all strength by helping him sit up on his bed. I sat in front of him.

"Chan look here." I shook him.

"Heejin-ah." he said. I froze for a second. Tears were rolling down his face. He started sniffing.

"Ch-Chan I am Y/n." I said lowly.

"I missed you. You came back?" he smiled but it was clearly the cause of the drug.

"Look Chan your hand is bleeding, let me treat it okay?"

"As you say Heejin." he smiled through pain.

"It will sting a bit alright? But trust me I will do it gently."

"I know you won't hurt me Heejin."

Stop calling me that Chan.

I took the blanket off which was wrapped around his wrist and soaked the cotton in the antibiotic. I took a deep breath and placed the cotton on his wound, cleaning it. He flinching now and then in pain. I blew a few times on the wound before resuming the activity. He was still throbbing and tears were still falling from his eyes.

Is he crying because of the pain? Or because of his ex? Definitely it's the second one.

"It's almost done alright?" I said wrapping the gauze bandage around his wrist. It was now calm. I wasn't panicking and he was stable I guess?

-End Of TW-

"Why did you do this Chan?" I asked after few moments.

"Be-because I-I kn-know, if I-I punish myself, y-you will co-me back to me Heejin." I gulped. My mind went blank to what should I reply now.

"Cha-Chan sorry but I am Y/n."

"I-I sh-should be punished...right? Fo-for not being a go-good bo-boyfriend?" he ignored me.

'It's not you Chan. It's her. She should be punished. She left you. Even if you did wrong she should have stayed and helped you out.'

He didn't say anything. After I finished he suddenly leaned his head on my shoulder. I was shocked at the moment. I couldn't move myself. Don't tell me he is still thinking me as Heejin. I shut my eyes close and was ready to listen what he was going to say.

"Ple-please...do-don't le-leave me ag-again hmm?" he asked on verge of breaking down again.

He left me speechless. That Heejin! How can she leave someone who loves her this much? I envy people like Heejin. She is damn lucky to have a guy like Chan. Unlike me, I don't have anyone to love me this much and ask me to stay with them this desperately.

While I was lost in my thoughts I heard soft snores. Chan was sleeping on my shoulder. I gently took hold of his shoulders and laid him on his bed. I stepped out of the bed and searched for a new clean blanket to put it on him. I went to the bathroom to soak a towel and came back to wipe his face off. His nose was bleeding as well. Its common for people who snort drugs. There were blood stain on his clothes too but right now I can't do anything.

'Once he's awake I will ask him to change.' I sighed.

His room was a mess. I started cleaning it up. I put the bloody blanket in the laundry basket. I cleaned his floor as I realized he hit his hand with the flower vase. I cringed thinking it must've hurt a lot. I sweep the floor to collect the pieces of the broken vase. I hope it should not swell. I was sure that Chan would have intoxicated himself. I saw some wrappers on the floor which must have filled cocaine powder and few grayish pills of marijuana. I searched everywhere in his room but I couldn't find them.

Then his closet caught my eye. 'Y/N don't invade his privacy' I thought...

'Fuck it! He hurt himself because of that damn powder.' and I opened it. Again after searching, I couldn't find anything. And then my eyes land on the drawers at the bottom. I tried opening it but it was locked. I sighed thinking he will be real mad after knowing I tried to open it. And god knows what more things he have in it.

After cleaning the whole mess I went in my room. I decided to change my clothes too as they were sweaty and Chan's blood stain was also on my top. I threw myself on the bed.

"So exhausting! And it's just day one? Y/n how are you going to survive?" I stayed in the same position for a few good minutes until my phone rang. I smiled at the contact name.

"Hey Y/n."

"Michaaaaaa." I fake sobbed.

"My girl I miss you." she did the same.

"Nope. I miss you more." I dramatically said.

"No way me more."

"Mi-"

"Girls stop it. Y/n you are making my girlfriend a gay. Ugh." Taehoon shouted from behind, totally done with us.

We laughed out.

"Then how is it going? You good?" She finally asked.

"I guess I need more practice."

"That's the spirit. Now I know why the doctor chose you for this task."

"I hate that old man!! How ca-"

"The ph-phone is on speaker and do-doctor is right here." Micha mumbled nervously.

I stopped moving!! I am screwed!!

"Uhh...Ohh unc-"

"Old man huh?" uncle mocked.

"Ugh I am not in the mood. I am exhausted." I whined.

"Exhausted? Chan did something?"

"Uncle, he hurt himself today."

"What?? For real?"

"Don't worry I handled him. And now he is sleeping."

"What happened?" Micha asked.

"Yesterday I asked him to give away all the drugs he have and he literally handed me a big box of it which I hid in my room. And today he said he was running out of groceries so I insisted to go and buy them and when I returned from the mart Chan wasn't opening the door so I opened with with spare keys and same with his room door. And when I did, he was on the floor with his hand bleeding and a broken flower vase with which he hit himself, beside him." I almost rapped.

"What??!! Well are you fine? Did he hurt you?"

"No no Micha he didn't. It's just that he was annoying. Too much annoying."

"Why?"

"He was calling me Heejin. Maybe he thought that I was her? Maybe he needed her at that moment? Poor Chan. As much I want to hit him because of his actions, I feel sorry for him."

"Uh.. Heejin?" Taehoon asked confused.

"I guess I didn't tell you about her. Heejin is Chan's ex girlfriend. She left Chan after being with him for six years because he became an addict and moreover his issue which affected his father's business or whatever bullshit they say. You imagine that wench ended their six years of relationship just like this??!"

"Oh poor Chan. Take a good care of him."

"That's why I am here Taehoon."

We continued talking for few more minutes. I stood up and decided to check on the person whom I encountered few moments ago.

I slightly open the door of his room. He was already awake and was sat up resting his back against the headboard, having a staring contest with the floor. I asked whether to go in but he was too busy thinking something. Hesitantly, I stepped in.

"Uh...Chan?"

He didn't answer.

I walked in front of him.

"Chan."

Still no answer.

"Chan!!" I shook his shoulder. He jolted in his seat and looked up.

My heart ached for him. His puffy red eyes which were worn out due to crying and of course because of the drugs. His nose and ears were totally red. His body was shaking violently. His face looked pale and dull. He looked in my eyes for a moment then he finally smiled. Sadly.

"He-Heejin-ah."

————————★————————

Second update!
I was studying actually but took a break and thought of uploading a new chapter as I won't be able to upload daily I guess..

Thank you for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 685 46
[Bang Chan x Changbin] [sporty extrovert Chan denies his feelings for confident hottie Changbin] Chan has finally found his passion for sports and hi...
168K 7.7K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
105K 3.7K 60
! READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST PLS ! One white lie she thought would be meaningless turned into a dangerous game. "... at the end of the day, you're st...
7.5K 241 19
βœ” This is a continuation of my story on my old account : Animezz4Ever121 that was discontinued due to the account being faulty, so I decided to conti...