His Broken Submissive : Mercy

De Siberiantiggy

After a setback in her recovery, Izabella begins to question everything in her life. Nightmares of her attack... Mais

Preface
2 Go
3 Bewitched
4 Promises
5 Wish You Were Here...
6 Ready
7 Pineapple
8 Home
9 Important
10 Idiot
11 Stop and Smell the Roses
12 Home Stretch
13 Punish Me
14 Tell me Bella
15 Are You My Good Girl?
16 More...
17 Promise
18 The Game's Afoot
19 Be Good
20 Where I Need To Be
21 Dangerous Game
22 Whoops
23 Looks Good on Ya
24 Open Wide
25 Vision
26 Naughty Little Kitten
27 Well Shit
28 Vixen
29 Tell Me
30 Say the Word...
31 Bambi
32 Where Were You?
33 Safe
34 Becca
35 Naughty Christmas
36 This Won't Do...
37 Budding Bunny
38 Teased
39 Help
40 Boop
41 Izzy vs Brats
42 Scared
43 Mind Games
44 The Perfect Gift
45 Naughty Little Kitten
46 One Down
47 Intoxicating
48 My Good Girl
49 Use Me
50 Ironic
51 Elegance and Grace
52 Eyes On Me
53 Addicted
54 You Lied
55 Brat Trap
56 Stay Still
57 Canvas
58 Inside Job
59 Not in Oz Anymore
60 Little Mouse
61 Hell Hole
62 Try Again
63 I Know...
64 End of an Era
65 My Goddess
66 Memories
67 A Proper Bliss Send-Off!
68 The Best Laid Plans...
69 Please
70 Shattered
71 Now
72 Ghosts
73 Home Sweet Home
74 Debut
75 My Other Half

1 Mercy

53.9K 1.4K 1.3K
De Siberiantiggy

First Time Reader Check in

Awesome Re-reader Check in!

Jonathan

Izzy stands poised there like a vision. Her raven locks are pulled into a french braid, contrasting against her alabaster skin with a rosy hue across her voluptuous ass from our warm up. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about this moment, picturing what it would be like to have her fully submit and play, but that image is a shadow compared to reality.

From the moment I entered our room, seeing her presenting bare and on her knees at the end of our bed, it was like I was seeing a new side of Izzy. Sure I could see her tense with excitement, but there was also a sense of serenity surrounding her, like she was finally at peace.

Everything from her eager willingness to explore to the way her body reacts to everything I've given her is perfection! Testing the waters of bondage with her was my last hurtle, but the way she responds is more than I can ever have hoped for.

Her sapphire eyes are locked on my fingers as I fasten the padded leather cuffs to each of her wrists. The thick hard leather cuffs are a stark contrast to her soft pale skin but match the collar she's wearing beautifully. Lastly I connect the cuffs together and take a step back, raking my gaze over the total package. Her crimson lips are parted slightly, eyes hooded with lust as her chest heaves, making the nipple chain tethered to her collar sparkle.

"How do they feel?" I ask, pinning her in place with my no doubt hungry gaze.

"Heavy?" she mumbles, lifting her wrists, twisting and testing the connection. "But soft too? They don't hurt." Her brows furrow as she watches the leather and metal shift but not give an inch.

"They aren't meant to hurt Bella." I chuckle and hook a finger under the chain linking them, lightly tugging her towards me. "They are meant to restrain you and prevent harm."

Already I feel my body responding, eager for what's next. Bondage has always been a major draw for me, having my submissive at my mercy to tease, punish and drive wild is an intoxicating high, one that I've been dying to explore with Izzy.

"Understood Sir." She breathes out, looking up at me through dark lashes.

Izzy gasps as I lift her hands high above her head, pinning them to the bedpost and lean in close. My mind conjures all sorts of provocative images of her bound to the canopy, writhing in pleasure and begging for release, making me painfully hard.

"I can see us using these a lot," I mumble more to myself but based on the glistening slick between her thighs, Izzy is equally turned on. Unable to hold back anymore I push her into the middle of the bed, making her hiss as her breasts bounce against the chains. "Hands up."

Instantly she complies, shivering under me as I climb over her and secure her wrists to the headboard. Izzy's chest heaves as her shallow breathing speeds up, excitement and uncertainty swirl in her eyes as she looks up at me.

"Think these have been on long enough," I murmur, tugging on the chain once more. Her back arches and she moans, tossing her head back as she surrenders once more to the moment.

I run my thumb over the captive bud making her moan and squirm under me, the amplified sensation have her lost in a fog under my attention as I test the other side, getting an equal reaction. Her small frame twists and strains under me futilely feeding my primal side.

Izzy's lips part as I loosen the clamps letting a strangled scream of a mon rip past them. Watching her lost beneath me I take one of her sensitive nipples in my mouth, prolonging the sensation and making her cry out in ecstasy. She goes wild under me, arching her back and pushing her breast further into my mouth one moment then twisting away the next.

I growl, pulling her further down the bed and stretching her arms tighter above her head, controlling her movements more as I shift my attention to the other breast, drawing a whimper from her as she continues to writhe.

Her struggle only excites me further, bringing me back to our primal play after the party. I grip her writs with one hand and pin her with my hips, grinning as I shift my attention back to her face and stop dead.

Tears stream down her cheeks, her eyes are clamped shut and brows furrowed as she pressed her head into the pillow. Reality slaps me in the face as I feel how rigid she is under me, even her lips are drawn tight in a grimace, like she's physically in pain.

"Bella?" I call, trying to get her attention back on me. A cold shiver runs down my spine as my worst fears come into being. "Izzy!"

She doesn't respond to me, instead jerking away from my hand as I try to cup her cheek. Suddenly she starts to fight with renewed vigour, her terrified whimpers gut me as my heart races and I struggle to keep her from hurting herself and making it worse.

"Mercy," I breathe, trying to break through to her.

Her teary eyes flutter open briefly and she lets out a gut wrenching sob, pulling and straining against her bonds one more. I reach up and undo the cuffs from the bed but lose control of her hands, as she goes wild, kicking and scratching, desperate to break free in blind panic. The vacant look in her eyes warns me that she's not even here any more and I'm terrified if I let her up she'll hurt herself.

"Izzy, please calm down!" I beg, taking as much of my weight off of her as possible without losing her completely.

Her panic attack continues and she catches my face with her clawed fingers, drawing blood. The momentary distraction is enough for her to slip a leg out from under me, slamming her knee dangerously close to my groin and throwing me off balance as I shift to protect myself. Izzy takes the opportunity to blindly bolt, falling face first off of the bed.

"Izzy!" I shout as she bolts once more, crashing into the wall. Her terror has her blinded, and in her desperation she's going to get hurt. I jump off the bed catching her in my arms as she trips once more over something, sparing her from crashing into the ajar door.

She wails and thrashes in my arms, kicking wildly, her panic spreading as I struggle to find a way to safely calm her down. My heart hammers in my chest as I drag her to the bed and sit down, caging her legs with mine, holding her arms to her body, and pinning her back against my chest.

"It's okay Izzy, I've got you, you're safe," I mumble, desperate to get through to her. "Come back to me angel."

I whisper this over and over again, taking deep breaths in between. Izzy begins to calm down, eventually sagging in my grip. Cautiously I begin to relax my hold, while I keep reassuring her. She begins to cry more, sobs wracking her tiny frame as the fog recedes.

"Jonathan, " she whimpers.

"Oh thank god Izzy," I breathe, relief washing over me knowing she's back. Carefully I slip her off my lap and quickly wrap a blanket around her before slipping in front of her. I clench my jaw struggling to keep my expression neutral but the sight in front of me has my blood boiling.

Izzy's eyes are red and swollen from crying, her cheeks tear stained but the blood coating her lips and running from a gash on her forehead takes all of my attention. She looks up at me utterly raw and lost on the verge of breaking down once more.

"It's okay, I've got you," I reiterate, quickly pulling my sweats back on and throwing on a black tshirt. I press the nearest bundle of cloth to the wound on her forehead to staunch the bleeding while I assess how bad it is. With my freehand I pick at and undo the cuff, tossing it in the trunk and out of sight before taking the other off then the collar.

Izzy sits there in a fog, sniffing occasionally as tears still run freely down her cheeks. I pull back the cloth, looking to see how bad it is and grimace seeing the blood quickly well once more.

"We need to get you to the hospital," I say calmly, not wanting to panic her again. Izzy's eyes go wide and she shakes her head clearly not wanting to go. "Izzy you need stitches."

"Please don't make me go," she whimpers, turning her teary gaze on me. My gut twists painfully caught between wanting to make sure she's okay and respect her wishes... this is my fault, not hers. I sigh, ticking my jaw as I look down at her. "Please..."

"Put pressure on this," I say, lifting her hand to her forehead. She does as I ask, freeing me to dig up boxers and one of my big sweaters to cover her up in. She swims in my clothes but doesn't protest.

I go to pick her up but she latches on to me like a child afraid to fall, wrapping her arms around my neck and squeezing her thighs around my waist. I hook an arm on her waist, holding her close as I apply pressure to her forehead and bring her to the kitchen , setting her down on the island as I grab the first aid kit, ice and tea towels.

She sits there looking lost as I clean up her split lip after putting ice on her forehead. I focus only on taking care of her, knowing that the worst is yet to come. Lifting the ice off I see the cut isn't as bad as I thought originally and reluctantly agree to keep her here and ice it.

"Where else does it hurt?" I ask, after finishing up. Izzy shakes her head and her big blue eyes begin to well once more. "Talk to me Izzy. Let me know what I can do to help you." I can't keep the desperation out of my voice, but I'd give anything to undo this.

"You can't," she whispers, staring at the floor. "I'm too fucked up that not even you can help me." Izzy breaks down once more and I do the only thing I can, take her small frame in my arms and hold her till it passes, whispering reassurances.

Eventually she stills, lightly sniffing against my chest so I carry her over to the couch and tuck us in with a blanket. She feels so small and fragile curled up against my chest like this.

"You should just get rid of me." Her words shock me, but the void tone in her voice is worse, like she's already accepted I will.

"I love you too much to ever let that happen," I whisper, hugging her closer. "For better or worse, you're stuck with me. I'm not going anywhere and neither are you." My chest tightens painfully as I wait for her response, but she says nothing, instead she sobs quietly and tucks against my chest once more. Eventually her sobs stop and her breathing evens out as she slips into a deep sleep, leaving my mind running as I try and figure out how to fix the damage I've caused.

One thing is clear, I can't lose her now.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.1M 36.6K 59
"Oh God!" I moaned pretty loud believing neighbors could hear that. "That's right Bella, I'm your God." He said in his silky but yet dominant voice...
7.3M 208K 87
Izzy has always struggled with a restless mind. Submission became her haven. But after a life-changing attack, she's left struggling to find her way...
303K 4.5K 33
THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it." "...
1.6K 53 9
It's a gripping semi-autobiography chronicling my transformative journey into submission from my former life as an escort. Delving deep into my exper...