The secret life of the Americ...

By kkendallz

As Amy goes off to New York she still can't make her own decisions. As life throws bumps and happiness at her... More

Chapter 1 {maybe a mistake}
Chapter 2 {new york new york}
Chapter 3 {one last chance}
Chapter 4{suprise!}
Chapter 5{one date}
Not an update
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*important* a/n
Chapter 10 Amy POV
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Sorry :/
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (date night continued)
Details (about story)
Chapter 21 (again)
Chapter 22
About me (and update info)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please read :)
Authors Note

Chapter 9

1.8K 34 4
By kkendallz

"I'm sorry about that" Adrian says wiping away tears.
She has been crying for about 10 minutes and I have been comforting her the whole time.

I feel Terrible, I honestly hope the same thing doesn't happen again.
I know for a fact that I will be here to support her whenever she needs it.

I look up at her and she has a small smile on her face. I'm so confused she was just crying and now she's happy.
"Thank you Amy" she says "don't tell grace this but your my favorite."

She lets out a slight laugh.
"Your my favorite too" we both are laughing now. "I better get going now" I say getting up.
She gets up too and gives me a hug. We walk out of her room and Omar puts his arm around her waist.

I smile at how cute they are together.
"Bye Amy" the both say at the same time. I smile and walk back to my apartment. We're all splitting up.

I feel like I should tell Ben I'm moving back but I just can't.
I get to the apartment and unlock the door because Ricky locked it.
John sees me as soon as I walk in and comes running into the room. "Let's go, let's go" he yells.

I laugh then Ricky comes into the the room. "we will go soon" he comes over to where I'm standing and grabs my hand. "I love you Amy" he leans in and kisses me I kiss back. We stay like that together. Like I hope we will be the rest of are lives, because that's what makes me happy, me and him together.
That's what completes me.

-----------------------------
----------------

We get back to California and we decide to take a family day.
I don't really want to be lectured right now from my parents, so I'm not going to let them know I'm back, or at least not yet. I get out of the car and I put my hand in Ricky's and he has his in johns.
"Let's go swimming" Ricky yells.
We run into the water.

John can't swim so Ricky is carrying him. "we should do this more" I say as I go under the water.
I come back up and I feel hands on my back. I laugh as I grab those hands the belong to john he laughs as I pull him around my shoulder.
"I wanna go play in the sand" John complains.

"Then let's go" I scream, laughing.
We walk out of the water and go farther back John runs ahead and plops himself down on some sand.

We build sandcastles until it gets late.
"It's 5:30" Ricky says patting down the last bit of sand on his. "We should go eat" we get up and go to a buffet.
After we get done eating there's fireworks "let's go watch" John yells jumping up and down.

Ricky puts his arm around my waist
and I grab johns hand.
We go outside and sit on a big rock.
We just sit there and watch fireworks.
As a family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 1 6
Lucy, a victim of terminal cancer, has only a couple of years left. She must make the most of it. Wanting to write a book, she moves to New York City...
39.7K 811 24
It all started with a realization and now he's insane. They spend an awesome night together and now Amy has to keep a secret from Sonic while also em...
426K 10.2K 34
shyness. anxiety. new place. new people. let's see how this goes.
93 0 10
Ricky's point of view after Amy leaves to follow her dreams of going to school in New York.