Acrimony: Until Death

By Twisted_Truths

Growing up with an image of how love truly is, Melinda never expected to be taken for a whirlwind of the exac... More

Summary & Cast
Man Down
Dancing On My Own
In Love With Another Man
If Loving You is Wrong
Holding You Down
The Girl Is Mine
My Little Secret
Magnets
It Wasn't Me
I Know You Got A Man
He Don't Know Nothing About It
One Hundred Miles
Way Gone
Planezzzz🛫
Broken Rollie
They Don't Know
Say So
I Don't Need Your Love
To The Moon
Somebody Else
You Comfort Me
When I'm In Your Arms
Live Out Your Love
How Much Can A Heart Take
Never Knew
Sanctuary
He Loves Me
Take Care Of You
Never Thought
Relax
Fortunate
I Do
Rope Burn
Keep Your Head Up
Ghost (of Jealousy)
Threatened
Mama's Hand

Decide

829 36 49
By Twisted_Truths

*Vote and Comment. Yall ready for class to be in session?*

That next morning, I actually woke up before he did. I don't know why but I was feeling pretty damn good. My body was sore and I could still feel the aftermath of Derrick taking control of me but emotionally, I was breezing through the day. Since he was still sleep, I decided to get up and cater to him. Melinda crawled out of the Alaskan King sized bed, placing a peck on Derrick's lips before heading into the bathroom. Doing her hygiene, she went downstairs, Beaux waiting at the bottom of the stares for her. "Good morning handsome. You want to cook breakfast with me?" She voiced.

Getting a bark in return, she grinned, humming as she trekked to the kitchen. Looking at her phone, she read the reminder that she had another appointment with Dawn in 2 days. She was kind of excited. Things were looking up for her and she was ready to get the results back on her AMH test. She didn't want to think about having kids with Robert and now she didn't have to. Her mind automatically thinking about Derrick with his nieces. She still wanted a baby and she wanted one with Derrick.

Turning on some music, she smirked realizing it was connected to the Bluetooth speaker in the wall. I don't know when he was setting things up but everyday I discovered something new. Like when he connected my phone to the wall I'll never know but I did appreciate it. Singing along to old school songs, she was in her own element. Taking a piece of bacon off the plate she tossed it to Beaux, giggling when he caught it. Her hips swayed side to side as she danced, the music drowning out the sound of Derrick walking into the kitchen.

Beaux looked at his original owner not sure if he wanted to greet Derrick or stick beside his new favorite person. Unable to contain his smile, Derrick took a seat at the marble island, waiting for Mel to turn around. He watched her sing her heart out to Brownstone, happiness wrapped around his heart. When he saw her feed Beaux another piece of bacon, he couldn't help but to understand the betrayal from man's best friend. He picked up her phone, turning the volume down before clearing his throat, making Mel jump.

"So I've been abandoned for food. Really Beaux?" Getting a bark in return, Derrick nodded. "I'm sorry. I know I probably shouldn't feed him this but he just sits and waits patiently. I think he submits better than I do," Mel confessed. "He didn't used to be like that. He was a dick for a spell. I see you are in a very good mood this morning." "Yes I am. Thanks to you." Licking his lips, Derrick eyed her up and down. A heavy thought in his mind about fucking her on the counter right then and there.

"I should be thanking you for giving me the best birthday gift I could ask for." Dropping her head to hide her blush, she spun on her heels to finish up cooking. Walking up behind her, Derrick wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin in her shoulder. "You're welcome," Mel softly voiced, giggling when he peppered her neck with kisses. Turning the stove off, she plated the food. Once they sat down together, the bubbly atmosphere seemed to linger between them. "How do you feel?" He asked taking a sip of orange juice. "I feel great. I'm excited to start training." "I'm glad. That will be a little later this week though." Mel nodded as she took a bite of food.

Derrick could sense that she wanted to ask him something. "What's your question?" I hated how he knew I was going to ask him something. I didn't even say anything!! "I..... ummmmmm...... I was wondering how many...subs have you had?" She kept her eyes down, feeling like it was offensive to ask. Derrick put his fork down, his facial features focused. "Technically 6." "Technically? What does that mean?" "It means that I have had 3, including you now that were exclusively my submissives, that would also include my ex wife. The other 3 were during club scenes. Just needed a quick release if you would."

Mel's face scrunched, confused by what he meant. "What's the difference between exclusive and club?" "You are my exclusive sub. No one can claim you. No one can play with you. We set rules and guidelines and work towards a goal for our relationship. This work includes training. This includes daily routines that we will discuss. Club scenes are more free play. There is still trust and respect but you have the freedom to play with others as long as you communicate openly and do not cross boundaries."

"So like sex parties?" "It's not always sex at the club. Some people go to speculate or as a cuckold. Some desire physical dominating to relieve those urges they have. Some don't have a dominant or submissive and have an itch that desperately needs to be scratched in a safe place. And some just simply want to play with others. But don't get it twisted. Sex does occur sometimes. If your question is about how many of my submissives did I sexually engage with, the answer is 5." Mel nodded, taking in the information. "So where is this club that you're apart of?" "You not ready to get into that just yet."

"Why not? It seems fun." "Same reason I haven't introduced you to Dean yet. Just because things seem fun doesn't mean you're mentally prepared for what you might encounter. Patience baby. I'll show you everything you desire in time. We have plenty of time." "Okay," she voiced. I was too excited. I was ready to get this lifestyle rolling. I wanted to experience everything and more right then but as much as I wanted to hurry up and try things out, Derrick was letting me see how taking things slow was just as exciting.

"What do you mean?" I assumed that by me telling him I wanted to be his sub, he would just automatically bring me up to his speed and we would be doing who knows what everyday. But patience.... I needed to have patience and I quickly learned I had very little. With the trial run I wanted it all and it was driving me wild that he didn't just lay everything on me. I was learning that good things come to those who wait and have patience. If I rushed it, I wouldn't enjoy how he wanted me to.

"I have one more unrelated question." "Yes?" "Why didn't you ever just.... why didn't you tell me you liked me in high school?" Derrick sighed, thinking back to his high school crushing days. "I wasn't the best at expressing my feelings back then. It took a while for me to come from behind my robots and the books and just live freely. I wanted to say something more than anything but I never had a problem putting my desires to the side so I could respect what you wanted. I believed you would never see me in the same light I saw you and being in your life meant more to me than being your boyfriend."

"Oh how the tables have turned." "For the better I hope." "Definitely for the better," she giggled, seeing the fire in his eyes as he held her hand, brushing his thumb over her skin. The sound of Derrick's phone interrupted their conversation. He planned to reject the call until he noticed it was his mother calling him. "Good morning mama," he voiced, sounding like a teenager in trouble. "I did enjoy my birthday. Probably one of the best I've had in a while." Glancing over at Mel, he sent her a wink that had her cheeks grow warm.

Deciding to give him time to talk to his mother, Mel grabbed their dishes. When she reached for his he pulled her into his lap, giving her a deep kiss. "Mmhmm Dawn told me." He responded, biting his bottom lip as he looked at Mel's drunken haze. He had such an effect on me. I got up and cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes. While he was still talking on the phone, I went outside and sat next to the pool. My mind was in the mood to pour out some words. I had been writing but this was a different feeling I wanted to write about. It wasn't sad or depressed. It was happy and full of love.

Mel watched Beaux run from one end of the yard to the other. She smiled as she looked back down at her notebook. She hadn't been in such a blissful mood in ages. Her notebook full of anguish was getting a touch of serenity. Her mind drifting to the time she had been spending with Derrick. She often just wondered how different her life would be right now had she ignored Robert and opened her eyes to Derrick. She probably would've graduated college. Been a mommy to 2 or 3 kids. Happily married? Would they be who they are right now?

Arms wrapped around me, my heart beating in time
Wishing I could return, open eyes that were once blind
Love shown in ways I crave in abundance
Hearing three words over and over, to some it's redundant
How did I miss those signs
You could've been mine
The house, dog and white picket fence
My head swirling trying to make sense
Our past life null and void with our future bright
With every step we take, nothing but possibilities in sight
Shivering from your touch please don't take it away
The air I breathe, addicted to you I want to stay
Promises to my soul you wouldn't dare break
The broken road leading here a learned mistake
Rewire these heart strings eyes focused on you
Mind body and soul your possession because you love me too
Mold me in your hands
We are one, united together we stand
The portal of bliss basking in the sun of your eyes
Our bond, our intimacy, our union of love have freed me from my ties

~Mel

Letting out a breath, Mel closed her notebook and placed it next to her. The sound of the back door opening, making her look over her shoulder. "I do apologize for that. My mother always calls me the morning after my birthday instead of the day of," Derrick spoke as he sat next to her. "Why not the day of?" "She claims that I don't respond anymore or answer her calls on my birthday. She said I seem to always have my own plans so she just waits until the next day. Also decided that she was not letting me skip dinner next week or she'd schedule it here so it seems like I'll be gone for a couple of hours next Sunday. Shouldn't be too long."

Mel smirked, leaning against him. "Okay. I think it's nice that your family can get together for dinner. I can't even sit down with my damn sisters for long or that turns into an entire fight." "Why is that?" "They're just controlling. Yeah I'm the youngest but that doesn't mean you control every move I make. They came by the house when I was packing up more clothes and I don't get it. They were pissed I married Robert, now they're pissed I'm divorcing him." "They developed a sense of likeness to him or something?" "No they still hate his ass. They just want to criticize every little thing I do as if I don't have enough to deal with."

Derrick gingerly nodded as he listened to her vent. Her sisters didn't respect Mel. The more she opened up, the more he was discovering why she was the way she was. To live a life where not only your husband but your only living family didn't respect you. Her sisters disregarded anything she said. Her cousin violated actual laws of privacy. Where was she supposed to get refuge aside from Jo? "Is that what you've been writing about?" Mel looked down at her notebook and smiled to herself. "No. What I was writing about was a happier tune."

"Oh really? Would you allow me to read some of your work sometime?" He asked, wanting to see into the mind of Melinda. "Maybe. Would you allow me to enter your secret room?" She teased. "Hmmmm maybe," he tossed her way, making her roll her eyes. His room was his. It was the one place where he could dabble in his passion away from everyone. The place where he becomes the Derrick that Mel remembered from high school. He didn't allow anyone in there but if Mel opened up to him then he'd have to consider letting her into the mind of Derrick.

"How were things moving forward?" Things were fun with spouts of chaos. I was anxious to get into this new life with Derrick. Everyday I was expecting him to say it was training day but he didn't. We just went on as normal. I was struggling with containing my excitement. Tuesday morning, Mel stared at her phone as she waited for Dawn to come into the room. She was in a very good mood thanks to Derrick giving her a quick session in the shower before she left for her appointment. She was trying hard not to allow Brenda to ruin her mood with the constant texting she was currently doing.

Sending a text agreeing to meeting her at the house, Mel just wanted the bickering to stop. She wasn't up Brenda's ass asking about Kalvin so why was she bugging about Derrick AND Robert? "Good morning Melinda," Dawn sang as she walked into the door. "Good morning." "How are you feeling?" "Pretty good. How are you?" Dawn's eyes grew wide. Was this Melinda Gayle actually conversing with her? No single word answers. "I'm doing great myself. I'm excited for you though." "Why is that?"

"So we have your AMH results. The range we want women are between 0.7 and 3.5. You... you are at a 1.2 honey! That's amazing!" "Okay so this means that....?" Dawn is the type to get off on numbers that no one understands except her ass. She could start talking about levels and be so pumped while everyone else was just like what the fuck even is that shit? "It means that you are producing eggs. Now you're not on the high end of the scale but you're on the scale. Which could mean that you are producing high quality eggs just not at a huge quantity and that is definitely still something to celebrate."

"So what I can have a baby right now if I wanted?" Mel tossed out sarcastically. "Yes," Dawn said in a serious tone as she reviewed the rest of Melinda's labs. Mel blankly stared at her. The Collins and their serious tones was something to adjust to. I thought she was fucking with me. "Why?" Because all I've heard for the past almost 2 decades was 2 in 10 to conceive and 1 in 10 to deliver. She was over here happy and writing shit down as if saying yes to someone like me was smart. My mind was racing trying to figure out what she meant by it. "Did she explain further?" I mean I think so?

"I want you to switch up a couple things. Your iron is going up, which I want you to keep that going. Iron is the universal answer to life and health. I want you to start on some vitex and Maca root. Make a smoothie with it, whatever you choose. Every morning. I want your reproductive system strong from here on out. Also are you okay with me doing a pelvic exam? I want a glimpse of your cervix then I want to get a few snaps of your uterus via intravaginal ultrasound." "Ummm okay?" "I'm sorry am I moving too fast? We can go back over everything after the exam if you want."

"Yeah thanks." "Okay do you need to empty your bladder before we start?" Mel shook her head. She wasn't prepared for this but Dawn had her literally dizzy. Dawn stepped out so Mel could remove her thong and push her dress up enough to get comfortable in the stirrups. Taking deep breaths, Mel tried to calm her nerves. "Scoot down a little more for me...... that's good. Going to feel a little cold." I honestly just wanted her to shut up. She talked way more than Derrick and knowing they were siblings was still insane to me. "Hmmmm," Dawn hummed as she examined Mel's cervix.

"What does that mean?" Mel spat, feeling like Dawn saw something else wrong. "I thought you were still celibate." "I....what?" "Are you still celibate Melinda?" "Yes.... why?" "Because I'm seeing remnant of semen coating your cervix. Seems fresh." Mel's face paled. Why did no one ever tell her that doctors could see that type of thing? Her mind going back to the steamy romp in the shower early this morning. This was beyond embarrassing. "Oh my husband and I had an emotional night. Got a little too high and yeah.... a moment of weakness is all. Were still at odds."

"Don't worry about it. I understand things happen. I will suggest that if you do find yourself back in bed together you use a condom if you still aren't ready for children. I'm not prescribing you any form of birth control. That would definitely deter our road to recovery." Mel's face scrunched up. What the hell did she need either of those for? Nothing but DENIAL running through my mind. The whole time I was thinking why in the hell would you bring that up as if I could ever have a baby.

"Haven't gotten pregnant in the 34 years 10 months I've been alive. Doubt I have anything to worry about." "Your womb hasn't looked this good in the past 16 either. Things are improving in your body. This isn't the last decade. You're healing and progressing very well. Just from looking at your cervix, I can tell you're about to start ovulating. I just want you prepared for what could come. If you don't want a baby right now then I highly suggest using condoms." "Why not just give me the birth control then?" "Doing that would halt all of the progress you've made. I don't want the process stalled and then when you do decide you're ready to get pregnant, it becomes harder."

Dawn wasn't stupid. She was easily putting two and two together. After her grandmother got onto her about hassling Derrick, she promised not to directly dabble but Melinda was still her patient. And since neither her patient nor her brother wanted to hear her words, she was going to make sure Melinda was healthy as a horse and if she did end up pregnant, at least she knew that she'd get a healthy niece or nephew out of the mix. After the ultrasound, Dawn let Mel gather herself together before having her come into her office to finish up their visit.

"Okay so your fallopian tube has opened up even more. We're at a 0.7. With that being said I want you to start drink red raspberry leaf tea at least once a week to keep your womb nice and perky. I also want to include some folate and B12. Instead if having you take a thousand different things, I'm just going to prescribe you some prenatals. They are more potent than over-the-counter brands and your body will ingest them better." "So you're going to give me prenatals but won't give me birth control." "These are helping you, not harming you."

"Fine whatever. Is there anything else I need to do?" "No ma'am. I do have one question. Would you happen to know if my brother will be in town this upcoming weekend? I know you see his schedule more than anyone." I wasn't sure if I was supposed to tell her or not but Derrick already mentioned he was going to dinner. I didn't think much of her asking me so I just told her the truth. "He's not going anywhere that I know of. I believe he said he was going to dinner I think." "Sunday?" "Mmhmm." "Perfect. Will you be joining?" "Why would I be joining?" "Just a thought. You're all set though. Don't forget to grab those prenatals from the pharmacy okay?"

Mel nodded as she looked at the print out Dawn gave her. So much shit for something that didn't fucking work. After grabbing everything, she made her way to the house. She was upset to see Derrick had text her about clearing his schedule and wanting to work on some sketches. She wanted to use work as an excuse to back out of this meeting with her sister but there she was. Huffing as she sat in her driveway. Getting out, she walked over to Paul's to grab her mail. "Hey there Melinda!" "Hey Mr Paul. How are you doing?" "I'm doing fine. How have you been?"

"I've been doing better. Has anyone been by?" "No. A car has been driving by but I don't know who it could be. Niki across the street got a new 'friend' so it might just be him. Let me grab your mail for you." Mel smiled, waiting as she thought about her appointment. Could it be true? Was she actually a capable woman now? "Melinda!" She groaned hearing Brenda yell her name. "Here we are," Mr Paul said as he handed her the pile wrapped in a rubber band. "Thank you. I owe you Mr Paul."

"Baby girl don't worry about it. I gladly help you. I'm going to say a prayer for you while I'm at it. Your sister looks pretty teed off." "She always looks like that. Thank you again." She walked back to her house, rolling her eyes at Brenda. "Can you shut up sometimes? There is no reason for you to be this damn loud." "Yet you acted like you didn't hear me." "Brenda what is it!? What has you so worked up?" Plopping down on the couch, Brenda glared at her baby sister. "I would like you to tell me what's going on with you. One minute you were on the verge of losing the house and committed to a sham of a marriage and now you're living with another man? What am I supposed to think right now?"

"You're not supposed to think shit because it isn't your business." Cocking her head to the side, Brenda pursed her lips. "Mel.... You, me, and June is all we have left. I would hope that you would stop hiding and include us in your life. We have to hear from other people What's going on and you just don't seem to care how that looks." "I really don't care. You have been trying to control me like this is a game chess since I could remember. I want to do things without your approval because I don't need it. If I did you the way you do me you wouldn't want to talk to me either!" "I wouldn't shut you out though."

"Yeah right. Why can't I do what I want? Why can't I have the relationships that I want?" "You don't know what you want! You thought you wanted Robert and now look. Now you don't want his ass!" "Do you ever stop and think that if maybe you didn't bark orders at me so much that I might've figured that out on my own? If you would've let me be free to experience what I wanted that maybe I would've never married Robert?" I was trying so hard to get her to understand my point but it was hard. Brenda is so damn stubborn. It's literally like trying to get a bull to see a pail of food in the middle of a red target.

You're just going to get bulldozed until she gets tired. She sat on the couch looking at me like she was really understanding just to start going off yet again. "You're not going to blame me for your stupid ass choices. Letting you do what you want ends with you being in bullshit." "Then let me be in bullshit! It's my life and my experiences. How do you expect me to grow and be me if you don't let me live!?" "YOU JUST UP AND DECIDED TO GET A DIVORCE AND MOVE IN WITH A MAN NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT!?"

"And again. A man that YOU don't know about. Jo knows him. Mama knew him. So you're going to be pissed because you don't know him to give your dumb ass stamp of approval that I never even asked you for. Do you not see what that is doing to our relationship?" "Just explain this to me Mel. Tell me something and I'll leave it alone." "No you fucking won't!" "I swear it on daddy's grave." She always knew how to get me to give in. She always used daddy in some way. "She was manipulating you." Always and forever. So I opened up. Did I open up a lot? No I was vague as hell. But she swore on daddy.

"What do you want to know?" "What happened with you and Robert?" "I was tired of that relationship and decided enough was enough and put him out. Next question." "Really Mel?" "Yes. I have plans tonight so come on." "Were you having an affair?" "No." "Melinda!?" "NEXT!" Brenda groaned at her stubborn sister. "Why is Derrick doing all of these things for you?" Mel's eyes soften, a twinkle in her eyes that Brenda couldn't miss. "Because he is a kind hearted and a sweet man. He's an amazing friend and when I need him, he's there no questions asked, no judgement passed."

Brenda took those words personal. She didn't think she was passing judgment. She was protective. Her sisters were all she had left and she'd be damned if something happened to them. She promised their father that she'd always look out for them and she meant it. "So why are you living with him?" "For safety until I my divorce is finalized. Is that enough for you?" "Fine. I'll drop it. I just wish you'd talk to me more. I'm worried about you. You're the baby." "I don't need you to worry about me. I'm doing just fine."

Brenda nodded as she grabbed her purse. She wanted to hug her sister but she wasn't sure Mel would actually receive it. After she left, Mel went upstairs, looking in her closet for a small box. She sat on the bed and sighed. She wished her parents were still alive. "What was in the box?" Pictures, little keepsakes. My parents wedding rings were inside. Pictures of me and my daddy. There was even a small necklace inside that he gave me. I hated when Brenda came at me like that. I'd fall into a deep depression because of her stupid ass and I didn't want that feeling anymore.

I packed up the box and headed to work. Yeah Derrick told me I didn't have to come in but I figured he'd be there late working and I just wanted to be around him. Just being in his presence made me feel better. So I stopped off and grabbed something to eat and went to his office. Walking to the shut door, Mel caught herself before barging in. She knocked lightly, waiting for him to answer. "Enter," she heard. "Want to take a break?" She asked as she walked, showing the food in her hand.

"I'll always take a break for you baby." She beamed, walking over to him. He pulled her into him, giving her a deep kiss. She intended on sitting across from him until he pulled her with him into his lap as he sat down. "How was your day today?" She asked, opening up the containers. "Stressful. This model isn't coming together the way I want. I'll figure it out though. What about you?" "It was okay. Your sister sent me with a whole new to do list," Mel voiced as she fed him, not wanting him to stop rubbing his hands all over her body. "Like what?" She reached for her purse, grabbing the print off and handing it to him before taking a bite of food.

Everything seeming self explanatory until he noticed the note that listed prenatals. "Why does she have you on prenatal vitamins?" "I really don't remember what she said. It was a lot today. She kind of just went on and on when she got my labs. She also noticed that you left behind a little something but I didn't tell her that it was you. Then she started pushing on condoms and I don't know. Brenda kind of ruined my mindset today." "I'm going to have a talk with my sister. She's getting beside herself." "What do you mean?" "Nothing. What happened with Brenda?" "Being a bitch." Derrick picked up on her mood change. She was holding in too much.

"You want to talk about it right now?" Mel shook her head, taking another bite. "Words." "No sir. I just need to stop thinking about her and letting her get to me." "Mmhmm. How about a little bit of training? Get you familiar with some basics?" Mel's eyes lit up. She was waiting to get back in that room. "Really? Like tonight?" "Yes. Feed me." Mel giggled, doing just as he said. "I'd like that very much Mr Collins." He cut his eyes to her as he swallowed, a low growl escaping his chest.

When they got home, the two took a shower together before Derrick told Mel to go wait for him. Remembering what he told her on his birthday. I was so anxious and nervouuussss. "Why were you so nervous?" Because this was the beginning of everything. This wasn't just him making sure I was enjoying what he was doing. This was him teaching what I needed to do in order to enjoy what he was doing to me. I have always been one to hate getting things wrong so I knew this was going to be a test for me. I wanted things to go absolutely right. Hell I was even certain that I was waiting wrong. How do you wait wrong!?

Mel felt her palms getting sweaty as she heard his footsteps coming towards the room. She kept her eyes down, hoping she was in the right position. "Good girl Mellie. Relax your shoulders." Doing as he said, she wanted to look up, but something told her not yet. "Stand up." Doing so, she kept her eyes down. "Feet together. Hands down by your side and look straight ahead." She let out a shaky breath. "You're doing well. If I say Attention, this is the position I want you in. You will be focused and listening to what I am saying. Is that understood?" "Yes sir."

"Good girl." A remote in hand, he pressed a series of buttons. Each one changing the light in the room. "I'm going to explain what each color means. Before any scene, I will ask you how you are feeling. The answer you give will be a color. The light will always be white when you enter unless I have it set prior." Derrick was pleased with how she was composing herself. He was expecting her to just start asking question before he even finished his explanation. "Do you have a question before I continue?"

"Yes sir. Why would you set the light?" "That depends on your behavior and when we discuss whether or not we will play later on in the day. If you are acting like a brat, the light will be red when you enter." Hitting a button on the remote, the entire room turned into a Crimson red. "Red signifies punishment. The light will remain red until your punishment is over and you have expressed remorse. Then the light will turn green." Mel turned, her eyes looked around the room as he switched colors. "Focus Melinda. I expect you to block out any other distractions. I am what you see. I am what you hear. Nothing else is important."

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir." She straightened up her posture. "If you're feeling angry, upset, had a bad day then you'll tell me you're feeling red. If you're sad, feeling low or even scared then you'll say you're feeling blue. When you're feeling blue, I will turn on the orange light. Orange light means that we will engage in sensual play. This is to bring you into a neutral and relaxed state of mind. We will never engage in any play that could send you into depression. That is not the purpose. I want you to be free of stress and worries. Your head space is precious. I am here to protect it."

"Yes sir." He smirked, she was going to do so well. "The two colors we're aiming for are purple.... or yellow. Purple means calm and ready. The room will be purple when we plan out scenes before entering. Yellow means you are feeling excited and eager to play. When you are yellow, I will allow you to choose what type of play or scene we will partake in." He watched her eyes light up at that thought. He quickly remembered something he seemed to have skipped over.

"While green is remorse, it also trust. When you are needing me to take control, tell me you are feeling green. That means you are trusting me with whatever I choose, no questions asked with no hesitations. Understood?" "Yes Sir." "Do we need to recap?" "No sir. May I ask a question?" "Yes you may." "What if I get scared? Do I just say stop?" "No. If we are mid play or mid scene there are only 2 colors you need to remember. Blue and red. If I'm taking things too far or you are pain say Red." She mouthed red, making mental notes. "Blue tells me you are scared. If you say either one I will halt all activity and tend to your needs. I will NEVER ignore you when you need me to stop."

His eyes held so much reassurance. I felt safe with him. He was teaching me but he was easing my mind of questions I didn't even know I had. "How do you feel you were processing everything?" It was a lot he was telling me but I was grasping it quickly. The way he explained the significance of every color made sense. I thought it would be so much harder but it was purely common sense. "Was that the only thing he taught you that day?" No. We got into more positions. I learned that I was out of fucking shape. Mel closed her eyes as she laid her head on the floor. Her thighs were burning from standing then getting back down on her knees.

"Off your calves, right hand over your left." She felt like this was the hardest position to learn and it was so damn simple. Down on her knees with her body stretched onto the floor. Her forehead on the ground, arms straight and one hand crossed over the other. The one and only "Apologize" position. She was either slouching or resting when she wasn't supposed to or her hands weren't crossed. She was tired and her shoulders were screaming at her. "Kneel," Derrick demanded. He could tell she was getting tired.

She sat back on her calves, looking straight ahead. "That's enough for today. You have been a very good girl Mellie. No whining and pure determination. I'm proud of you," he placed a kiss on her lips before helping her stand up. She smiled feeling him wrap his arms around her, a kiss placed on her forehead. He scooped her up bridal style, carrying her to the bedroom. She relaxed completely in his arms, enjoying this part. "How do you feel?" "Tired and sore." "Mmhmm. It will get easier over time. We won't need to focus so much over time."

He placed her on the bed, grabbing some warming oil. "So what's next?" She asked, watching him rub his hands together before massaging her thighs down to her feet. "Guidelines and rules. Determining your limitations." "What if I'm not sure?" "I'll explain things to you if you have uncertainties. I want you to have a clear and open mind when we get into that and right now you have enough to process." Mel moaned as he worked the tension out of her muscles. "I want you to start stretching daily. That will help prevent soreness." "Yes sir." He licked his lips, watching her eyelids get lower. He was pleased to see her so relaxed and content. Bringing her into this life was going to be eveything. Not just for him though. He was going to do whatever it took to make her fall in love with it.

TBC
THE BEGINNING OF A SEXY ASS RELATIONSHIP IS FORMING
YALL SURE YALL READY FOR IT??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 384 32
I feel his hands glide down towards my fanny and I stop fixing my hair. "Liam-" I start to say but am cut off by him. "Are you sure you want to sell...
41.5K 1.8K 34
We coming back at you in part two of this roller coaster ride. You're not safe yet, life ain't ever easy so join us in our continued story of the li...
78.6K 3.2K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...
77.3K 3K 62
Here we are on Part 3 of this rollercoaster that is the story of TnT. Picking up with broken hearts, new beginnings and new lives brought into the...