Satoshi Kamado

By NotAuthorSSS

Satoshi Kamado, the eldest son of the Kamado Family. He is 6 years older than Tanjiro and at the age of 7, he... More

1. Satoshi Kamado.
2. The training begins.
3. Itaki Sato. (1/2)
4. Itaki Sato. (2/2)
5. The Final Selection.
6. The First Mission.
7. Hinokami.
8. My family.
10. The Flamboyant Boy.
11. Bloody Nightmares.
12. The nightmaric siblings.
13. Someone's memory. (1/2)
14. Someone's memory (2/2)
15. The promise.
16. The Blade of Hope.
17. SunFlower.
NOTICE (NOT A CHAPTER)
18. 🌻SunFlower🌻 : Feelings❤️
19. The adoption.
20. 🌻SunFlower🌻 : Confession❤️
Notice (not a Ch)
21. 🌻SunFlower🌻: Asking her out.
22. 🌻SunFlower🌻 : The Date.
23. Hard yet fragile.
24. "Dead Calm."
25. Taming a Storm.
26. Tale of the greatest Flame.
NOTICE (NOT A CHAPTER)
27. Tale of the greatest Flame (2)
28. Addition of Flame.
29. Meeting the Demon called Doma.
30. SunFlower clashes with Ice.
31. Battle of survival under the Red Moon.
32. SOLAR vs LUNAR
You decide my next chapter. (not a chapter)
33. Hashira Tournament. (1/3)
34. Hashira Tournament. (2/3)
35. Hashira Tournament (3/3)
36. Aoi Kanzaki. (+ SunFlower)
37. Happy Times.
38. Reunion.
39. Beginning of Disasters.
40. Kanae vs Doma.
41. Heroes always arrives late.
42. Rise of the New Moon.
NOTICE
43. Hinokami Dance.
44. Because you are SLOW.
45. Meeting THEM.
46. Encounter.
47. The Fight of Survival.
48. I lost him.
49. Stronger than Ever.
50. Cruelty.
51. Descendants of the Tsugikunis.
52. The Final Selection. (1/2)
53. The Final Selection (2/2)
54. Tanjiro's Missions.
55. Proving them Wrong.
56. Tanjiro's training starts.
57. Getting to know each other.
58. The training ends.
59. Unexpected Encounter.
60. The REAL fight of Survival.
61. Nightmare seen on a Blood Moon.
62. A New Beginning.
63. The Right Time.
64. New Missions.
65. Declaration of War.
NOT A CHAPTER
66. Alliance with a Demon Doctor.
67. Full Power Training.
68. Repititive Actions.
69. The New Moons' Carnage.
70. "Right back at you."
72. The Swordsmith Village.
73. The REAL Blade of Hope.
74. Mist and Love.
75. The "CHOSEN" Demon.
76. Outcome.
77. A Visit.
79. GiyuShino's origin.
80. Rebel.
81. The Truth.
82. The Hinokami Kagura Dance.
83. Perfecting THE Form.
84. An Early Surprise.
85. The Beginning of the End.
AUTHOR'S WORDS OF APPRECIATION.
86. The Infinty Fortress.
87. Fated to Meet.
88. Revived Memories.
89. Confrontations.
90. Revenge.
91. Sashes and Sickles.
92. The Path to Victory.
93. Akaza.
94. Realisation.
95. Clash.
96. The Final Clash.
97. I just wanted to be like you.
98. The Hall of Mysteries. (1/2)
99. The Hall of Mysteries. (2/2)
100. The Fall of the Castle.

9. A new Friend.

6.6K 144 100
By NotAuthorSSS

I started heading towards the said town in the southeast. While I was still on my way, my crow came and stated, "CAW! CAW! THERE WILL A PERSON ACCOMPANYING YOU IN THIS MISSION! CAW! CAW! HE IS THE TSUGUKO OF THE CURRENT WATER HASHIRA. HE WEARS A STANDARD BLACK DEMON SLAYER UNIFORM AND A HAORI CONSISTING OF TWO PATTERNS. CAW! CAW!" I replied, "Thank you for the information, now you may leave." And with that, it flew away.

After walking for almost 4 hours, I finally arrived at the town which the crow told me to go. There was still 6 hours left till sunset, so I decided to walk around the town looking for the person who was accompanied for my mission. I walked for a few minutes and I saw a boy who looks to be my age and I also noticed that he matched all the descriptions told by the crow. I approached him and asked, "Are you the demon slayer who is the tsuguko of the current water hashira?" He stared at me for a while and finally answered, "Yes, I have the title of the tsuguko of the current water hashira." He replied with a sad yet blank expression. He was also giving off a scent of regret and sadness. Hi, I m Satoshi Kamado. Tsuguko of the current thunder hashira, Itaki Sato. Nice to meet you." I said to him while giving him a smile. He replied with a blank face,"I m Tomioka Giyu. Nice to meet you too. Now, let's go and look around for the demon. Even though it's not dark yet, I m preety sure the demon must have left some signs of where it is." I nodded and we started walking around the town looking for clues of the demon. There was an awkward silence between us and I decided to break the silence. "Uhhh, so, are you regretting something or perhaps are you sad about something?" "I lost my very close friend, Sabito, in this year's final selection. He was suppose to be the tsuguko of the current water hashira but he died while protecting me. I don't deserve to hold this nichirin blade. I don't deserve to be called a tsuguko. I should have died and he should have lived. He was far more stronger than me. He died to a demon who had many hands while I ran away instead of helping him. I m the worst." He said with a blank yet sad expression. I knew he was talking about the peach haired boy who got killed right in front of me. I simply nodded and said, "I m sorry for your lost. But that doesn't mean you should think low of yourself. If your friend was here, he would tell you to do your best and never give up. I would tell you the same too. Don't lose hope and keep doing your best." I said to him. "Yeah, I guess you are right. I will try my best. For now, let's try to collect information about the demon from the people." He said with a tiny smile. I smiled and nodded.

TIMESKIP

It's been 2 hours since we kept on asking the people about the victims disappearing. We came to know that this demon mainly captures women who are in their 20's. We also met a few people who saw the demon. They said that the demon smelled so bad, he looked young and it had blood red eyes and it also had a strange marking in its right eye. Hearing this, me and giyu gulped thinking about the possibility that this demon might be a twelve kizuki.

Soon after, it became dark and every single person locked their houses, windows closed and there were no people outside. Then, out of nowhere, Giyu and I smelt something horrible. We nodded to each other and we dashed towards the source of the smell and we saw it. We saw a demon who was giving off a really bad smell. He had red eyes with white hair.

Without a second thought, "THUNDER BREATHING FIRST FORM : THUNDERCLAP AND FLASH."

"WATER BREATHING FOURTH FORM : STRIKING TIDE."

Both Giyu and I attacked the demon and cut off both arms of him. But the demon regrew them back without difficulties.
"Yare Yare, who are these brats who disturbed me while I was searching for beautiful women to devour?" The demon spoke. We didn't say anything and we got in our fighting stance. Then, we saw its right eye. It had the writings, 'Lower 4.' Both Giyu and I gulped. The demon noticed this and said in a mocking tone, "It seems like these kids are scared seeing that I m a part of the twelve. Well, I can spare you too if you get out of this town right now." "NOO! WE WILL NOT LEAVE THIS PLACE UNTIL WE BEHEAD YOU!" I shouted to him. Giyu was silent and didn't say anything but he was very focused. "Oh! So you want to die. Well, be grateful that you are gonna die in the hands of Akaichi, a demon holding the position of Lower 4 amongst the twelve kizuki. BLOOD DEMON ART : BLOOD BOMB."
The demon created 2 big balls of blood on both his hands.

[AN - THE BALLS ARE TWICE AS BIG AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE]

He threw the balls at us but we were able to dodge it. When the ball made contact with the ground, it exploded.
[AN - Somewhat similar to Nezuko's blood demon art : exploding blood].
Then, he started creating more blood bombs and started throwing them at us but we kept on dodging. Now, it was our turn to attack. "Thunder Breathing Fourth Form : Distant Thunder!" I also created my own ball of electricity and launched it towards the demon. He dodged it without a problem, but as soon as he dodged it, "Water Breathing Second Form : Water Wheel!" Giyu slashed its upper body vertically. While the demon was healing, I took my chance and ran towards the demon and when I was around 5 metres away from the demon, I jumped up and used, "Thunder Breathing Fifth Form : Heat Lighting!" as I used an upward sword slash made of lightning to slash the already slashed part of his upper body.

GIYU'S POV

The demon screamed in pain. As soon as Satoshi was done, I jumped from behind him to behead the demon but the demon saw this, so he grabbed Satoshi by the neck and threw him towards me. He crashed towards me and we fell on the ground. Then, the demon used his blood demon art, "BLOOD DEMON ART : NET OF POISONED BLOOD" as he created a net made by blood. The net was red with purple shades. He threw the blood net on us as we were trapped. I tried to cut the net but it wasn't working. Then, he started walking towards us while creating the blood bombs saying, "I have never been this pissed in a long time. Thank you for pissing me off. Now, get ready to die" As he was about to throw the blood bombs, Satoshi instantly cut the nets making us free. I looked at him and saw that his black blade had turned into Bright Crimson Red.

Then, he started breathing fire.

SATOSHI'S POV

As the demon was slowly walking towards us while creating blood bombs, I used, "Hinokami Kagura : Dance!" I thought as I slashed the net as I set us free. Then, I started concentrating on my breath as I got ready to use Breath of the Sun.

FLASHBACK TO THE PREVIOUS DAY

"Satoshi, the breathing technique that you use while performing the Hinokami Kagura Dance is called Breath of the Sun. It's the first breathing technique ever created by a swordsman in the Sengoku Era. It's the strongest breathing technique to ever exists, so use it properly, Satoshi." Those were the words of Father.

FLASHBACK ENDS

BREATH OF THE SUN : FIRE WHEEL. I leaped behind the demon and spun in the air downward, releasing a sword attack in a horizontal circular motion as I cut the demon in the neck, chest and waist. The demon was cut into 4 parts and it was burning as it turned into ash. Giyu called me but I blacked out again just like last time.

[AN - the reason why he is blacking out after using Hinokami Kagura/sun Breathing is because his body is still not able to take the heavy load of sun breathing.]

To be continued.......

1438 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 154 19
Tanjiro spent years learning Hinokami kagura. Every second he had the chance, he would beg his father to show him more and help him become stronger. ...
4.2K 105 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...
242 19 10
. . . . . |Emotionless tanjiro| |sun breathing tanjiro| |water breathing tanjiro| °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°• In a village, high on a mountain...
57.8K 1.1K 23
Y/n Uzui was the daughter of Tengen Uzui and grew up in the Sound Mansion with her four parents. It was a weird experience growing up like that, bein...