With You, For You

By BlueRose_023

๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“. ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’—๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“. ๐‘พ๐’† ๏ฟฝ... More

Before You Read
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||^
||12||^^
||13||^
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||^^
||23||
||24||
||25||^^
Cast
๐‘บ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’“
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
I'M ALIVEEE: an author's note
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||

||18||^^

39 17 5
By BlueRose_023

Warning: Mature Content ahead.  Read at your own risk.

Her voice sounded cold and she wanted to act tough,  if not for the way her knees shook...

I couldn't understand the look in Brian's eyes. He just looked at her quietly as emotions swirled in them. "Brian..." Chidera could not bear the silence, I presumed.

"What happened to you?" He asked, finally speaking. "Why do you look so...haggard?"

"What's your business? Are you trying to say that I'm ugly?" My sister put her hands on her waist.

"Stop twisting my words." Brian's face was contorted in anger. He held her arm and scanned her body. "Who did this to you? Your husband?"

"It's not your business, Brian. If this is what you wanted to talk about, I'm leaving." But she didn't even move an inch.

Brian looked at the orange sky. "You know I thought the feeling was mutual." He looked at her. "That you loved me as much as I loved you."

I heard a gasp and I pinched Chioma's cheek. I placed my index on my lips and she nodded. "Brian I did. I really loved you but..."

Brian grabbed her arm and Dera flinched. "Why? Till now I can't understand why you stopped loving me. That is if you did."

Dera's eyes watered. "You don't believe me? Do you think I didn't love you, Brian? I loved you more than anything. You were my whole world."

"Then why did I lose my place in your heart?"

"Because you left. You left me, Brian."

He looked at her in disbelief. "Two years. Two years was all I asked for them we could announce our relationship. Then we could be together.  But you didn't wait."

"I waited!" Tears rolled down her face. "I waited for you but you suddenly stopped calling. You stopped sending texts. I waited months for those but none came. Even when you returned for breaks you didn't come to see me.

Do you know how heartbroken I was? I was scared too. Scared that something had happened. Scared that you had forgotten about me. Scared that you didn't love me anymore."

"But I came back. I came for you and you told me to stay away."

"I was married!"

"You were not." He stated it like a fact. "You were not yet married. I knew it was your dad's arrangement but if you loved me you would've fought. You would've fought for us."

"Did you fight? Did you?" Chidera asked

"I begged uncle to set up the arrangement with me instead but he refused. I went to his office every day till your wedding."

"That was why you didn't come?" How could he see the one he loved exchanging vows with another man. He couldn't bear it. Brian nodded. "I'm married now."

"Mmm. You're married. I'm sure your husband treats you well. Better than I could ever have." His words were sarcastic.

"Brian stop."

"Are you hurting? I mean your husband loved you. He treats you well too. It's written all over you. You're living a life I could never have given you."

"Brian stop. Everything that happened between us is history."

"Yeah. Even I have a girlfriend now." Hurt flashed past Chidera's eyes. I scoffed inwardly. What did she think? That he'd spend the rest of his life thinking about her? This was reality; he had to move on.

"Do you love her?" Chidera asked.

"I won't say, love. She's just someone I'm fond of. Very fond of. But my feelings for her can't compare to the feelings I had for you." He emphasised it.

"Brian." He grabbed her hand and went to mom's greenhouse. Chioma and I sneakily followed them. We hid behind one of the orange trees there.

"I'm going to sue your husband," Brian said.

"Brian..."

"He doesn't treat you well. It's written all over. You are unhappy with the marriage. Then you'll get a divorce."

"But..."

"Shh. Don't refuse. Trust me. You will not be disadvantaged." He hugged her. A glint crossed his eyes making me smile. I could see that her husband wouldn't have a good ending.

"Do whatever you want." My sister's reply left me shocked. But when I told her she refused. Tch.

Brian stared at my sister before capturing her lips. At first, Dera refused. Then she slowly accepted him and returned his kiss. "Aww." Chioma cooed, her eyes sparkling like stars. Girls and romance.

I placed my thumb to stop her from alerting them. She looked at me then smiled. I traced my thumbs on her pink lips and I subconsciously licked mine. I wanted to devour those lips. I restrained myself and turned my attention back to those two.

Brian's lips were now on my sister's collarbone kissing, biting or sucking. I saw his hands leave her waist and slip under her dress. "Brian what are you-" She gasped and threw her head back. She moaned. Brian had inserted his fingers into her. I looked at Chioma who had a look of curiosity on her face. I hugged her and put her face on my chest. Her eyes shouldn't be tainted by such things. She was still innocent.

"Eben?"

"Shh. Let's just stay this way." I looked back at them. My sister was pinned against the wall and one of her legs was wrapped around Brian. His fingers were moving quickly.  After a while, she dipped her head and bit on his shoulder while letting out a muffled scream. Her chest heaved up and down and her face glistened with sweat.

The next thing I knew was that she was seated on a stone bench that was constructed there and Brian kneeled between her legs. He raised her dress and pulled down her underwear.  "May I?" Chidera replied with a nod and Brian's mouth was now in her sacred place.  Chidera's back was facing me so I couldn't make out her expression.  I only heard her moans of pleasure.

Shameless me was standing here watching as my sister played with Brian.  Wasn't I so shameless? I smirked. But this wasn't new. I had seen others do it.

Dera climaxed the second time. "I want to enter," Brian said. 

"You're hard." Dera looked downward. "Should I help?"

"I want to enter you. No oral or a hand job. Bend over." My sister wore her dress before standing and kneeling on the bench.

"You want me from behind?" Brian hummed in response and I saw him unbuckle his belt. I shut my eyes tightly. There was a bit of silence at first. "Stop teasing,  just enter."  I heard a squishing sound accompanied by a moan and grunt.

"Still so tight. Is it that the man doesn't touch you? I haven't even entered completely. " Brian said. More sounds I heard then the sound of skin slapping against each other started. I opened my eyes. Brian was doing my sister. His pace was slow and gentle as he placed kisses on her cheek. He pushed her dress higher and started kissing her back.

Chidera's eyes were filled with tears of pleasure. "Oh, Brian. " Brian didn't speak except for the occasional groans. I looked at Chioma who was in my embrace. I tapped her head. She looked at me and her eyes darted to where the couple was making love. I covered her eyes immediately.

"Inappropriate. Don't look." I placed her head on my chest again and buried her face. Her ears were reddened. I looked at her. I wished that we were the ones making love. I could feel the change in my lower body at that thought. I ignored it and continued staring at the beauty in my arms. I felt a heated gaze on me. I turned to see Brian's narrowed eyes looking in our direction.  I froze but relaxed when he looked away.

I bent down and nibbled on Chioma's ear. "Let's go.  We'll be caught soon, unless." I whispered.  She gripped my shirt. I covered her eyes and we walked out of mom's greenhouse slowly. When we got out, we ran back to the main building.

Jordan was still there holding his phone. After some time,  Brian came out well dressed. There was no sign of what occurred earlier. I didn't see Dera anywhere.  "Jordan, Vivian. Let's go home." He said. The twins walked ahead.

"See you on Monday,  Eben." Chioma waved at me. Jordan rolled his eyes and he followed his sister. Meanwhile, Brian shot me a look. I gulped at his dark eyes.

"Keep your mouth shut, Ebenezer." He said and walked out the door 

Dinner was soon served. Chidera was wearing a new set of clothes. A red long-sleeved turtleneck with a black skirt. I shook my head.  She was hiding her hickeys? Dad said a short prayer and we started eating.

That night my mind drifted off to the events today. Brian and my sister loved each other. But even if she gets a divorce, there is a low chance of them getting married.  His parents will never agree. Mr Igbokwe was quite traditional. I had been observing them. There were certain things he would never approve of.  And getting married to a woman who had a first marriage was one of them.

Chapter completed! So, your thoughts on this? Do you think Brian did the right thing to have sex with a married lady? And what of Chidera?

Any comments on Eben's shamelessness?

Well, thank you for reading.  This chapter is dedicated to...

Ding. Ding. Ding.....

My fictional husband (one of them) Gaara, whom I was fangirling about while typing this chapter. I'm in love with him. The way he looks at people just makes my heart rate quicken. Feast your eyes on the photo above.

Another chapter will be dedicated to another of my husbands.

The second person I'm dedicating to is Hua-Rong. She loves China as much as I do. Maybe even more... Nah. Pfft. Well, this chapter is for you darling. Good luck in writing.

To my readers, thank you. Those who also vote and comment,

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤I❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤L❤O❤V❤E❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤Y❤O❤U❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks for reading. Muah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 14.6K 72
[Completed] "In a twisted way, I guess I'm glad I fucked up so many times in my life. They always said I'd get my Karma and that led me to you, baby...
19.7K 6.8K 86
[๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š ] ๐™ด๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ธ๐šœ ๐™พ๐š— ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š "I am so tired of pretending, where is my happy ending " That had always been the battle cr...
5.9K 1.2K 22
what happens when the rich and most reserved guy in school falls in love with his sister's best friend that happens to be the new girl in school that...
23.6K 8.2K 57
"๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ; ๐ฐ...