FIRE AND GOLD ▸ JOHN MURPHY (...

By yestarday0

Inanna was sent to the ground with the other 99 delinquents. While looking for her friend, she's kidnaped by... More

introduction;
graphics.
trailer.
part one; lost and found
one; white empty room
two; run things
three; tent sharing
four; rescue services
five; jasper
six; hanging tree
seven; edge of the cliff
eight; charity project
nine; comeback
ten; feelings
eleven; fighting
twelve; real rescue services
thirteen; infernal maps
fourteen; friends
fifteen; it's a goodbye
sixteen; wounded back
seventeen; rippers
eighteen; frankenstien
nineteen; spacewalker
twenty; trip to memory land
twenty-one; best friends
twenty-two; wrong choices
twenty-three; minefield
twenty-four; sea creature
twenty-five; together
twenty-six; becca's wardrobe
twenty-seven; last tear
twenty-eight; fake commander
twenty-nine; price of life
thirty; less-enemies
thirty-one; city of light
thirty-two; stolen memories
thirty-three; end of the world, again
thirty-four; keryonjaka
thirty-six; apologies
thirty-seven; cries and lies
thirty-eight; broken machine
thirty-nine; five years and earth apart
part two; game of survival
forty; half rations
forty-one; wonkru
forty-two; fighting pits
forty-three; dark year
forty-four; war
forty-five; worms
forty-six; secrets and natblida
forty-seven; ruler for the day
forty-eight; last chance
forty-nine; failure
fifty; no more charity project
fifty-one; guilty
fifty-two; it should have been me
fifty-three; cockroaches can swim
fifty-four; kinky and homicidal
fifty-five; primes

thirty-five; arkadia

264 9 1
By yestarday0

"Yu glonpei est odon."

It had been some days since everything, the flamekeeper was Gaia, Indra's daughter and in order to Roan not cut her head off, we had told him that the flame was destroyed by some guy. I had gone back to my sketchy business and things looked good since we were still alive. 

Kane was trying to keep the peace, Octavia was his bodyguard or something, and I... I was doing what I do best, killing for money.

While I was looking over the stand in front of me I see Echo and some of her warriors walking towards one of the houses with people from Trikru, not with a very friendly look on their faces. As soon as I notice this, I put the jewelry on the table, back on the bag they were in erlier, and walk into my house, putting it on the box and hiding it as best as I can, taking only the essentials and hiding them in my pockets. 

When I walk out I see Octavia walking towards me, her expression was something between angry and scared. 

"Ice Nation's attacking Triku and Skaikru." She tells me as I walk to her.

"I know. I've seen them." I reply anxiously. "Look, I'm the last one to say that we should run, but right now? We should." 

She nods and walks towards her horse and I look at her confused. 

"They're attacking Arkadia next. I go warn them." She gets on the Helios. "Go look for Delphia." 

I nod at her and run towards Delphia's place as fast as I can, trying my best not to be seen. When I open the door to their house, I see that there are already people inside. 

As soon as I get in, I see Linn putting himself in front of Delphia, saving her life from the Azgeda warrior. When I look closer, I notice the blood coming from his stomach. The woman turns around, and when she sees the man ribbing his stomach and bleeding, her sword goes straight through the warrior's neck. 

Linn dragged himself to the wall, unable to get up, and I try my best to help him.

I take the bow from behind my back and shot one of the arrows through the heart of one of the warriors, killing him. Upon seeing an arrow flying from the other side of the room, one of the warriors fighting, looks back, giving Onto time to run his sword through his stomach, and they straight through his heart.

While the other man is giving Delphia a hard time, the free one comes to me, but before he's able to reach me, the arrow coming from my bow pierces his eye, killing him too.

When I notice, the last man was bleeding on the floor, and Delphia was kneeling at Linn's side, trying her best to stop the bleeding.

I run towards them, trying to remember what Clark did back on the dropship. I'm overwhelmed by the amount of blood leaving his blood, the sword had gone right through him. 

"Chit yu don?!" Delphia argues clearly scared. (What did you do?!)

"Ai you ai shil op yu. Chit ai do." He struggles to say and she grabs his hand, seeing the life leaving his body. (I vowed to protect you. That's what I did.)

"Mochof." Delphia gives him a small smile and Linn looks at Onto who nods at him, with the same small smile Delphia gave him, their hands connected. (Thank you)

Linn looks at me and I give him a sad smile, placing my hand on the end of his leg, close to his feet. 

"Yu glonpei est odon." I say and he finally stops fighting, closing his eyes and letting the life escape him. 

We all get up, and Delphia gets ready to storm out of the house and kill everyone in her way. Before she's able to, I grab her arm.

"Stop! We're in war." I state. "Azgeda massacred part of Triku, Indra went to warn the rest of them and Skairipa went to warn Skaikru. If they see us, we're all dead." I look back at Onto who swallows hard at my words. "You need to leave. I'm going to meet Octavia in Arkadia, but you need to leave.

Delphia nods and looks down the window, nodding again.

"Take my horse. Go help them." She tells me and I nod at her, looking down at the window as well, trying to see if I could get out. 

It wasn't high enough for me to hurt myself if I jumped out so that's exactly what I do. When I reach the ground, I get up groaning at how I hit my arm. 

Before anyone sees me, I run towards the horse. When we met, Delphia had taught me a little about riding the animal so all I could hope was that the lessons were still in my brain.

I get on top of the white animal and hit him slightly on the back so that he would start to run. 

* * *

After some falls and one to two hours, I arrive at Arkadia. They open the gates when they notice that it was just me. I can finally get down the animal, giving him a small kiss before tying him up to a three.

I run inside and I immediately see Clarke.

"Hey, where's O?" I ask her but she looks at me confused.

"She's not here." The blonde girl tells me making my heart stop for a half-second.

"What do you mean she's not here?" 

"She's not here. Inanna what's going on?"

"Azgeda's attacking. I don't know why but they killed Linn and a Trikru group. Arkadia's next." I explain the best as I can as I walk back outside.

"W-Where are you going?" She goes after me.

"Finding my best friend," I yell back at her, getting back on the horse and riding back, trying to find her. 

Not ten minutes after I left, I notice a guy on her horse with her unconscious body. I try my best to equilibrate myself on the horse and I point my bow at him.

"I'm trying to help her! I'm taking her to Skaikru. She was stabbed!" He tells me and I breathe in sharply noticing that we don't have much time. 

"Follow me," I order as I ride back to Arkadia as fast as I can. "Open the gate!" I scream and they do as I told.

Harper shows up to check her pulse as I'm getting off of the horse, tying him as fast as I can and running behind them.

"She just stopped breathing," Harper screams. 

"Ok. Get her on the table now." Clarke orders and I take everything from the table she was talking about as Harper and the other guy put Octavia on it. 

"There's a stab wound in her belly." 

"She's soaked in blood," I tell her. "Do something!"

"Ok. First things first. 1, 2, 3, 4..." She starts pressing on her chest as my heart tightens as hard as it cans. First Linn, now Octavia.

"Who are you? How did this happen to her?" I take my weapon pointing it at the man I found. 

"Inanna-" Clarke starts saying.

"Shut up and save her, I deal with him." 

"Ilian kom Trishanakru." The man tells me. 

"1, 2..." Clarke keeps going but stops, placing her mouth on Octavia's trying to bring her back.

"What's happening?" I look at Clarke, who doesn't look back at me, "Harper," I call not really knowing why. 

The girl looks up at me taking a deep breath and then looking back at Octavia. 

"Speak!" I snap at Ilian who had shut up. "How did you found her?" 

"I was on my way home from Polis when I found her-" Before he's able to finish Octavia starts coughing and I look at her breathing out, relieved that she was still alive. 

"Get her to medical now!" Clarke orders and Monty goes to find a stretcher. "Getting her here saved her life. Thank you." She looks at Ilian. 

Octavia tries to speak but fails miserably.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, shh, it's ok. It's ok. You're ok. Octavia, you've lost a lot of blood, but you're home now. I'm gonna help you." Clark shushes her up.

"Azgeda's coming," Octavia mutters. 

"They know, I'm here." I grab Octavia's hand and she squeezes it.

"Take her." Clarke orders as we all help to get Octavia on top of the stretcher. 

"Start an I.V., blood, and fluids, and... and get a suture kit ready." Clarke orders, breathless. "Hey, I have to do this, but get Kane on the radio. Find out exactly what's going on." She tells Monty. 

"On it." He tells her, walking away as Harper stares with her mouth open at everything that was happening.

"Harper, hey, look at me." I carefully slap her face a bit and she breaks off of her trance making me nod at her. 

"Convene the guard. Miller's dad is ranking officer. If Azgeda's coming, we need to plan our defense, ok? I'll be there as soon as I can." Clarke slightly pushes me away and orders, I nod at Harper who walks away. "Ok. Niylah, I could use the help," she says as she runs towards medical.

"What can I do?" I ran after them. 

"Go with Harper, tell them all they need to know about Azgeda." She yells back at me and I go to Harper.

* * *

They had come up with a plan that right now, is already in motion. My participation was quickly discarded since there would be no fighting on it.

"Inanna! She's awake." Niylah calls and I stop staring at the boy and walk to Octavia. "And trying to walk."

"Get the fuck down, what are you doing?" I look at Octavia.

"Ilian." She breathes out. 

"What about him?"

"He was on a mission to destroy tech. It was no coincidence he found me on my way here. He used me to get in." Octavia struggles to say and I breathe in harshly. 

"This whole ship is tech." Niylah states. "Where would you go to do the most damage?"  

"The server room," I reply. "I got it covered. Stay with her."  Tell the grounder as I get ready to walk away. 

"Wait, the ship made him kill his family. Use that." Octavia tells me and I nod as I run as fast as I can out of the room.

I ran through the hallways and I finally find the server room. Ilian is in there with a torch and I point my bow at him. 

"If you kill me this will all blow." He tells m and I nod.

"Okay.. okay..." I put down the weapon. "See? It's okay... Put it down, Ilian." 

He doesn't react to my words.

"Look, nothing you can do will bring your family back. No one else needs to die today." I try my best but it doesn't seem to work.

"You should leave." He tells me.

"Please. The engine room is right below us. If it blows, you'll destroy the whole ship." 

"That's the idea." 

"Ilian, please don't do this," I beg. 

"Were you in the City of Light?" He asks and I feel like it's my clue to stop him.

"I was. I was tortured into taking the ship." I tell him and he swallows hard. "I didn't remember anything and A.L.I.E forced all the memories back into me at the same time. It was horrible." I lick my lips nervously. "Everything that happened was horrible, but you need to think about this, killing us all won't change what you went through." I go on with the pep talk. "I understand how it feels to lose everything you love, but believe me when I tell you that what you want to do... it's not worth it, Ilian." 

"I'm sorry." He drops the torch into the floor and the whole room goes up.

"No!" I scream before running out trying to take cover but the explosion throwing me about ten feet away from the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 17.2K 70
-.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏𝟎𝟎 | 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 , ...
121K 3.5K 75
ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴋᴏᴍ ᴛʀɪᴋʀᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ꜱᴋᴀɪᴋʀᴜ ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀɴɪᴄ. ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʀᴍꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀᴜɪ...
4.5K 149 13
"She's a very mysterious creature, with an open smile and a closed soul." SLOWER UPDATES! season 1 - season 4 | the 100. fem!oc x male!oc | book on...
611 15 26
*I do not own any of the 100 characters other then Lilian Murphy and more characters I add* "I love you Lilian" ...