Beyond MxB

By Shifting2wolf

3518 A.D. Exactly 1500 years ago, Earth had been pushed to its limits and threatened to collaps on itself if... More

Beyond MxB
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 16

14.4K 897 104
By Shifting2wolf

---Thorn's POV---

I felt nervous, anxious yet curious as the last few days were spent with me recovering from my sudden illness, though I couldn't gain control over my powers just yet. Father had tried to explain, telling me that it was normal; my body had been overwhelmed with power and tried to adapt but now it had crashed and needed to reboot.

Pushing myself up, my legs still held that shaky sensation though I knew I was strong enough to stand and even walk around. Bidziil was nowhere to be found, so I imagined he was probably working from his office again, trying to plan and make sure the Angels wouldn't touch me.

The angels...technically my family, who want to murder me because I oppose their God, their believes...

I felt hollow, sad at the thought; after all these years of struggling to survive on Earth, watching enviously as children were doted on by their parents and family, I had always wished for my own. Now my wish had turned against me because as soon as I realized that I truly had a family of my own, I had to realize that they wanted to kill me.

Even they want nothing to do with me.

My nose curled at the hissed thought before I shook my head. A family that acted that way wasn't family. They could only claim the bond of blood if they wanted to but Blake, little Noah, Lyra, Bidziil...they were my true family.

Padding down the hallway, I came to a halt in the office and smiled slightly, shaking my head before I silently walked in. Carefully I circled around the desk, not wanting to disturb Bidziil.

Soft breaths puffed past his parted lips, his fingers loosely curled around the pen that was threatening to fall to the floor. A soft smile played on my lips as I came to a halt beside the sleeping Bidziil.

Poor guy, he probably spent all night making sure that his realm's defenses were impenetrable, that only his family could leave and enter at will. Reaching forwards, I carefully slipped the pen out of his hold, biting my lip when Bidziil mumbled slightly and rolled his head.

"Bidziil." I murmured, nudging against his shoulder but didn't get a response. Damn, he slept like a rock! I had to literally push and shove him before he even blinked with his eyes, but when he looked up at me, I realized quickly that he was still half asleep and unaware of what was happening.

"Come on, you can't stay here, let's sleep in your bed." I had to coo and persuade him, tugging at his arms before he huffed and pushed himself up, stumbling forwards. I had to guide him through the hallway and chuckled slightly when he dropped in the bed, groaning out loud when I told him to at least remove his shoes.

He toed his shoe off and proceeded to kick it away with an irritated growl because his second one wouldn't come off. "He's acting like a big child." I chuckled to myself as I stooped down and removed the offending shoe, picking its brother up and placed them beside the bed.

Staying crouched beside the bed, I took the moment to admire the half-naked man as he struggled with his shirt, ending up with simply ripping the fabric off of his body. My eyes appraised his body, head tilted slightly as I started to realize that I more than trusted Bidziil.

He was the only one to draw these reactions out of me, both physical and emotional. He was the one who was able to calm me down when my powers went crazy, when I became a moody and annoying brat or hopelessly emotional.

But above all, he was the one I could confide in. I've spent a few nights simply talking to Bidziil, telling him about my experiences on Earth as a child. The fear, the anguish, not knowing what the next danger would be, all of it was taken away by him as he soothingly rubbed my arms and listened patiently.

My god, the man was a fucking saint with the amount of patience he must have. I knew he had feelings for me, the same feelings that were slowly starting to build inside me as well but he still helped me through the past few days, where I had moments of weakness to the point that Bidziil had to help me wash and dress myself.

Looking back down at the man, I smiled and slowly leaned forwards, barely brushing my lips against his forehead before I withdrew.

Just when I pushed myself back up, I felt two arms curl around my hips before I was yanked back and pulled against Bidziil's chest. I blinked in confusion before tilting my head back to look at his face.

His eyes were closed but when I tried to wriggle out of his hold, his arms tightened and he managed to pry one eye open long enough to give me a tired yet scolding look. I stilled as he tangled our legs, pushing one of his between mine before pulling me closely against his chest.

I mentally shrugged as Bidziil's breathing started to even out again. It wouldn't hurt to lay here beside him while he slept. For a while I managed to amuse myself by studying his features, gently tracing them with my fingers before I fell asleep beside him.

My dreams were vague, disappearing before I could recall them but when I woke up, I wasn't really focusing on my dreams. The fingers that were tracing seductively over my skin, drawing circles lower and lower were waking me up more and more.

Eyelids fluttering, I groaned his name when Bidziil's hands slipped down my boxers to circle my hardening length. I was rock-hard, aching for more and when my eyes landed on his smoldering golden ones, I realized that I was going to get more.

So much more.

My hips jerked at the wickedly attractive smile that slid over Bidziil's face, curling his lips before he dipped down to kiss at my chest, nipping playfully at my skin. A shocked gasp left my lips, hands flying towards his hair and tugging sharply at the sensation of Bidziil's tongue tracing my muscles.

"Thorn..." He groaned, tugging sharply at my cock, pulling me closer to the edge as I grinded my hips up in his hands, whimpering as his talented mouth drew back up. His handsome face hovered over mine, watching my every expression as I gasped and withered in pleasure underneath him.

"Please, ah!" I pleaded, not knowing what I was asking but needing more. My muscles were tensing, toes curling almost painfully as I pressed myself further against Bidziil. Pleasure was numbing my senses as my heart raced in my chest, my breathing stuttering out in pants and moans while Bidziil seemed to enjoy himself by simply watching me as he pleasured me beyond everything I've ever dreamed off.

My pants were gone, ripped away by Bidziil before he swooped down, sucking on my throat and making me squirm in his hold. I tried desperately to hold on, this unknown sensation building inside before I exploded with a groan, my length pulsing and pumping out my release against Bidziil's flesh.

"Thorn..."

I hummed dazed and sated, closing my eyes to enjoy the pleasure still strumming through my veins...damn, I didn't know I could feel like this. Bidziil's scent was strongly present in the air and I sighed as I pushed myself even closer.

"Thorn love...Open your eyes." He said in amusement, making me frown slightly. "Wake up..."

Wake up?

I blinked, narrowing my eyes slightly at the glare of the bedside table before frowning at the sight of Bidziil's amused grin as he pushed himself up on one arm to stare down at me.

I didn't remember putting that light on...

When I moved slightly, I felt the sticky sensation of my release cooling in my boxers, which I've sworn Bidziil had taken of just seconds ago, so why...

At the sight of his amused grin and eyes flickering with a combination of lust and love, my mind made the connection and I blushed brightly, hiding my face as I realized I just had a wet dream of Bidziil, while I laid beside him.

And judging by the way my legs were still tangled with his, his thigh firmly pressing against the growing dampness in my pants, I had rubbed myself to a climax on his leg.

Oh gods, this was so embarrassing!

---Bidziil's POV---

I woke up as soon as Thorn stirred restlessly by my side, sighing in his sleep. Thinking back on the past few days,  I thought that maybe he had a relapse and was growing sick again but imagine my surprise when Thorn tilted his lips forwards, grinding his throbbing length against my thigh.

Stunned and aroused, I growled lowly in my throat as the boy I've grown to love started to sigh, rubbing himself harder against me as he snuggled closer. God damn it, he didn't knew what he was doing to me but this innocent little action was throwing me off completely.

"Hmmm...Bidziil..."

I groaned under my breath and shook my head slightly, mentally berating myself that I couldn't, wouldn't take advantage of this. When Thorn woke up though, all bets were off. A garbled moan slipped past my lips as my man jerked his hips up, his throbbing length grinding against my hip while my own pulsed painfully between my legs.

Even asleep and unconscious of his actions, Thorn was seductive as hell. The way he bit his lip or moistened them afterwards, the breathless gasps and pleads for more as I undoubtedly pleasured him in his dreams was making me painfully hard but also filled with pride and possessiveness.

Drawing him closer, I watched as he shivered, goosebumps spreading over his pale, perfect skin. Gently brushing his arm, I softly said his name in an attempt to wake him, my skin heating up even more as I watched him gasp and arch away, hips jerking on my thigh before he relaxed with a moaned sigh.

Fuck.....did he just?

I inhaled deeply and buried my face in his hair, groaning as I felt the growing wetness of his release on my leg. "Thorn love..." I groaned, struggling with the urge to strip down and claim my man.

Soon, not yet. He's going to be wide awake when I finally have him but first, I want to know what exactly he was dreaming about.

"Open your eyes...Wake up." I murmured against his ear, leaning back to look at his face. His eyes fluttered open, those blue depths shimmering with pleasure before he frowned in confusion.

Like clockwork, his face flushed deeply as he realized what had happened before he his underneath my throat. I chuckled and rubbed his back, hearing his breath stutter slightly. Hmmm, interesting.

"How was I?"

He slapped my chest, blushing profoundly as I chuckled and turned, pinning him down and pressing against his chest. My nose rubbed against his cheek, inhaling his intoxicating scent as his black eyes fluttered open once more, the blue irises flickering slightly.

"You were great, alright? Fucking amazing and better than anything I could imagine." He growled flustered, making me grin proudly before I hummed.

"Amazing huh? Let's see if I can turn you breathless and whimpering for more then." I growled, leaning down against Thorn. I didn't see any hesitation in his eyes, otherwise I would've backed off.

All I saw was his longing and need for me. He might not say it out loud, but I could see the love hiding in those deep blue eyes. Maybe I could tease it out of him tonight?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 498 60
As a Meta/Vampire hybrid, Hunter has seen some crazy stuff. She's worked hard not to be killed by supernaturals and by the people who "took care" of...
3.2M 46.8K 37
A royal wolf is a majestic creature created from the moon herself when she had taken physical form on earth. The moon had fallen in love and through...
471 5 26
Werewolves are mythical creatures, right? Wrong, they are real. I am real. The 1 billion of my brethren are real. More powerful through all those ye...
49 1 8
Sometimes, all we need as humans is love...not a soulmate kind of love but a love that we get from our own people i.e parents, a friend or even just...