π‹πŽπ–π‹πˆπ…π„ ⎯ HAN SEOJUN (...

By Cherryblossomkoo

π‹πŽπ–π‹πˆπ…π„ βœ— Han Seojun ━━━ ❝ In which a pretty girl with family problems finds herself in a game of ca... More

I ━━━ 00 ( ABOUT THE STORY )
II ━━━ 00 ( MAIN CHARACTER )
III ━━━ 00 ( SOUNDTRACK )
IIII ━━━ 00 ( WEBTOON VERSIONS )
β–Ί EPISODE ONE β—„
001
002
003
004
005
β–Ί EPISODE TWO β—„
006
007
008
009
010
β–Ί EPISODE THREE β—„
011
012
013
014
015
β–Ί EPISODE FOUR β—„
016
017
018
019
020
021
β–Ί EPISODE FIVE β—„
022
023
024
025
026
β–Ί EPISODE SIX β—„
027
028
029
030
031
β–Ί EPISODE SEVEN β—„
032
033
034
035
036
β–Ί EPISODE EIGHT β—„
037
038
039
β–Ί EPISODE NINE β—„
040
042
043
044
β–Ί EPISODE TEN β—„
045
046
047
048
049
β–Ί EPISODE ELEVEN β—„

041

5.4K 274 87
By Cherryblossomkoo

APOLOGIES.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright...❞

This isn't how Nari planned to spend her night, sitting on the sidewalk and watching cars fly by. After she had yelled at Seojun, she has been bought outside and the teacher had spoken to her about her outburst, asking her if everything was alright at home, etc.

Obviously Nari lied and said it's just an off day and the teacher excused her from class, the rest of the day was spent with everyone pestering her about what happened and if her and Seojun hate each other, Minjun was absent from school today so she also didn't have anyone to vent to and Sooah and Soojin were focused on Jugyeong having a boyfriend so they didn't notice Nari's off behavior.

When school had ended she scrolled to her notes and found the address Ms. Park had given her in case of emergencies, but when she had finally got off the bus and was dropped by a small, dark street she had found out her apartment number and then sat in the sidewalk in front of it.

She didn't want to be a bother, Ms. Park was going through enough with losing her job so she's pretty sure she doesn't feel like talking to some spoiled kid who's father she worked for. Looking at the dark ground, her fingers touched her feet as she shivered.

It's freezing outside and since it wasn't as cold this morning all she has is a jacket, her hairs a mess from having tugged it a million times before getting fed up and just putting it into a low ponytail and she has a wet face from crying a bunch.

After having to sit down in a 30 minute bus ride, she got to think about everything she had said to Seojun and she felt bad, she wanted to apologize but Nari had a problem with confronting her problems. Sniffling and rubbing her nose, Nari grabbed her school bag and stood up, ready to leave but just as she got up, the door to Ms. Park's apartment opened.

Spinning around reflexively, Nari was ready to bow and apologize to Ms. Park but instead she came face to face with the last person she was expecting.

Minjun.

Stumbling back and cocking her head, Nari furrowed her brows. "I-I'm sor-sorry, I must've got the wrong apartment..."

Minjun looked at Nari like a deer caught in headlights, "Nari? What're you doing out so late, do you even live close to here?"

Nari shook her head with a sniffle, "No, I was looking for someone but I guess it's the wrong apartment."

Suddenly a familiar voice was heard from behind Minjun, "Nari?"

Pushing past Minjun, Nari's mouth fell agape when Ms. Park came into view, her eyes wide before she was rushing down and pulling Nari in, worried mumbles leaving her lips. "Nari, you're shivering, did something happen?"

Minjun furrowed his brows but shrugged and closed the door behind the two. Ms. Park sat Nari down on the couch before going to the kitchen to whip up a hot coco before instructing Minjun to keep Nari company. 

Minjun sat down next to Nari and glanced at her with a concerned but perplexed expression, "Though I'm worried about you I really need to know how you know my grandma?"

Nari frowns, "She worked for my dad..."

"Oh shit, seriously?" Minjun gasps, "I don't know if this is appropriate but why was she fired?"

"Because he's a horrible person." Nari murmurs, "You're lucky you have someone so caring by your side..."

Minjun hums, "I know, I'm really appreciative of her.. Are you okay Nari?"

"No." Nari grumbled, "It's my fault she got fired.."

"No it's not." Ms. Park sighs with the shake of her head when she walks in. Passing the hot coco to Nari, she sits down in front of her. "I don't know what bought you to believe this but you're not the reason I got fired."

"Yes, I am. If I hadn't walked out of my room he would've let it go but I got him angrier and he fired you because of it." Nari stubbornly states, "It's my fault and I can't even do anything other than bother you two."

"You're not bothering anyone, Nari." Ms. Park says as Minjun pets the girls head in attempt to calm her. Sipping on the hot coco, Ms. Park speaks up. "How about we change the subject so that you can calm down, how do you two know each other?"

"We go to school together.." Minjun sighs, "She was my first friend in the school..."

Ms. Park laughs, "What a coincidence..."

"You two don't have the same surname though?" Nari meekly speaks up.

"I'm his mothers side of the family, he has his fathers Surname." Ms. Park explains.

Nari hums, taking in the information. "This is a really pretty home..."

Ms. Park laughs at the girl looking around, happy that she managed to distract her for now.

· •

Ms. Park and Minjun had spoken to her for hours, giving her advice on her life and even offering for her to stay the night but Nari didn't want to bother them anymore than she already had so she politely declined, thanked them for their hospitality before ordering an Uber back home.

They had told her to try her best to keep her emotions in check no matter how much she felt overwhelmed and that she should apologize to Seojun for lashing out on him like that and as much as she hated how she felt, she needed to man up and face her flaws.

Which is why when she stepped into the classroom and Sooah had excitedly tried to greet Nari, she had only shot her a forced smile before storming to the back of the classroom where Seojun sat with an irritated face. Everyone stared at the two, watching how Seojun looked up with raised brows before Nari had grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of his chair, emitting gasps from everyone.

Pulling him out of the classroom and spinning around, she let go of his wrist and ignored the way he stared down at her with wide eyes and an agape mouth. Nari sighed, looking to the side. "I'm sorry for lashing out on you, life has been hard for me lately and I know that's no excuse but I really didn't mean it, please forgive me."

Seojun stays silent for a few seconds, taking in the rushed apology before he slowly nodded, "I'm sorry too, I've been pestering you for a while and I didn't think about if you were okay or not..."

Nari hums and accepts his apology before speaking up again, "That doesn't mean I'm not angry at you though."

Seojun nods, "I know, I just want to know why.."

"Every time I'm around you and/or Suho, all you guys do is drag me around so that you can talk to Jugyeong, I don't know if you like her or not and that's completely fine, it's not my business but I'm not a pawn in your game of see who's a better match for Jugyeong and if avoiding you means that I don't have to deal with a friend who I think very highly of treating me like garbage then so be it." Nari states, her voice shaking as she confronts him with clenched fist.

Seojun's eyes widen, he never noticed just how much he was focusing on Jugyeong and accidentally treated Nari like crap without realizing. First she had gotten beat up by a group of boys who were after him because he drove Jugyeong home, then after he had been at her house for dinner he knew something was wrong with her home life yet instead of pressing on the matter he focused his attention on the fact that a baseball player liked Jugyeong and finally at the mall, he focused on Jugyeong needing to pee and not Nari who was sobbing in the corner from how scared she was.

And to make it all worse, instead of hearing her out he got mad at her for hanging out with Minjun more than him when she had a great reason.

He's been a horrible friend.

It's no wonder she preferred Minjun.

Without a word, Seojun pulls the nervous girl into a hug, his hand cradling her head as the other one rubbed her back soothingly, he murmured incoherent and fumbled apologies into her hair, his eyes shut as he did so. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for being such a horrible friend, I'm sorry for ignoring your feelings, I'm sorry for making you feel like you aren't an important person to me. I'm sorry."

Slowly but surely, Nari's arms traveled up his torso before she hugged him back hesitantly, her hug was gentle because she was still hesitant and didn't want to forgive him so easily but she had no problem with getting back to the way they were. And Seojun's grip was tight because he didn't want to let her go, not now, not later, not ever.

"I still don't fully forgive you, but If you want to fix our friendship I won't stop you.." She mutters into his neck softly, her eyes shut in content at the feeling of being in his arms.

Seojun nods, "Thank you.."

She hates herself for liking him so much and she hates the way she likes how safe she feels in his arms especially since she knows now that he'll never think of her the way he thinks about Jugyeong, but at least she can be in his life.

Even if it is just as a friend.

WORDS❞ 1.7k
CHAPTER❞ 41
SCENE❞ 3/4
EDITED❞ Lmao I don't even read over anymore
A/N❞ Guys if my calculations are correct, 30
more chapters and this book is officially completed omg!!

QUESTION
How do you feel about
Seojun, Minjun and 
Nari now? jkdhjs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.9K 54
πŸ’Œ ──── her hopeless heart will destroy her. jang moonyoung is a heartsick && her he...
11.1K 246 16
YLN YN has always been third in Class 2-5. Right behind Lee Su Ho and Kang Soo Jin but with both of them having left Saebom Highschool. This is her...
5.1K 236 36
ΰΌ˜Λšβ‹†π™š Your name's Ha-Eun, and you're new in Saebom high. Your new frenemy Han Seojun and you are meant to be, as others say. You make friends quite f...
24.5K 463 10
"gosh stop following me what do you want!" shouted the girl who was very annoyed by the boy following her "i told you i want you!" the boy shouted ba...