Mafia's Obsession | kth ff |...

By gukgiess

Y/n, a cute, beautiful and strong girl, is a surgeon. Kim Taehyung, the devil king, the biggest mafia king, f... More

Not a part
Characters
Saved A LIFE
Blood
Unkonwn
First meeting
Attitude
Announcement
Hungry For Food
Idea
New Cover
300 readers
Surprise
Laughing
How? (PART-1)
How?(PART-2)
THANK YOU
Thought
How(PART-3)
Help
Introduce
Anger
BUTTER TEASER
Lie
BTTER MV RELEASE
Congratulations
Shocked
Fight
Please Come
Hometown
Sister's Day
Get lost
Finances
Kidnapp
Dangerous
HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY BTS
Maid
THANKYOU🀧🀧
Line ❌
Beat
Wounds
Plan
Start
Rules
Starve
LATE UPDATE
MEME #2
MEME #3
Sleep
Suspicious
Revenge?
CafΓ©
About You
Seoul
Holidays
Truth
Reminder
All Alone
Scary Oppa??
Someone Familiar
My........
Army Day
Past (Part-1)
Past (Part-2)
Forgiveness
Embarrassed
His Smile
Truth or Dare?
Tae.......tae?
Close
Swimming
Feeding
Restaurant
Compliment
Mafia Party
My Hero
Love
I love you
Movie
Nickname
Confessions
Can I?
Girlfriend
Fun with Kook
Wife
Their Past
Cried
Stare
Hospital
Call?
Office
Spill Out
Mr. Bang
No talking
Daegu
Cockroach
Finally
Killed
β—†EPILOGUEβ—†

Father

5.4K 219 58
By gukgiess

You woke up and Jin quickly came to you.

"Y/n, you ok?" He asked.

Author: I use 'you ok' too much😂😂

"Oppa..." And you started crying.

"Shh~~" he hugged her.

"Y/n do you want some water?" Suga politely asked. And you nodded. So he went down. Just as he left Taehyung came back. He saw you.

"Y/n" you looked up and he quickly came next to you and tightly hugged you.

"When did you woke up?" He asked but you were sobbing so Jin said.

"Just now"

"Y/n why are you crying? Shh~~ baby.....stop crying and tell me what happened" he asked. Suga came back with a glass of water. He gave you and you took it and drank half the glass. You got a bit calm.

"Y/n...what happened?" Jungkook softly asked.

"That....man came back....to...to r-ape m-me....please...save me.....please.....he's disgusting....please I beg you" you joined your hands and begged and and started crying even more harder. Taehyung pulled to to him.

"Hyung" Taehyung worriedly yet softly called them. Seeing you like this makes him cry as well. But he held his tears in his eyes.

Your cries became more louder.

"He's back again.....*cries louder* please....I don't want to go to him....don't let me go...please....please"

"Come everyone please leave" Taehyung ordered.

"Ok if you need anything call us" Namjoon said before taking everyone out.

You tightly held Taehyung and cried. He placed you on his lap and started rocking back and fro. Saying comforting words. Letting you cry.

"Shh~~~its ok baby....just let it out....I'm with you.....forever.....I'll never let you go.....never ever......I'll save you......from everyone from everything......I'll kill those who'll make you cry.....shhh~~~~ baby" he softly said. It took you 15 to 20 minutes to calm a bit but you were still sniffing. Taehyung is still rocking. He's waiting for you to calm down fully. After sometime you were ok. He looked at your face. Dry stains of tears on your face. He wiped your left tears.

"Baby" he softly called you. You slowly looked at him with a sad face. Red puffy eyes.

"Are you ok now?" He asked, more like whispered. You nodded.

"What happened? Why were you crying baby? Would you like to tell me?" He asked.

"I saw that man who tried to rape me when I was a child" you said in a weak voice but audible to him.

"Don't worry from now on he won't touch you ok ......I'll finish him.....do you know how does he look?" He asked. You nodded.

"A little bit" you said.

"What's his name?"

"I don't know"

" Then tomorrow morning tell Jungkookie that how he looks....and then I'll find him and kill him.....problem solved them no one will be able to harm you" he said giving you a sweet warm smile. You hugged him again.

"I'm having visions of him from the morning. I don't know why" you said.

"It's ok.... tomorrow we'll concern to a doctor ok" he said. You nodded.

"By the way Y/n, I'm sorry for what I did after we came back" he disappointedly said. You looked at him.

"It's not your fault. You just wanted to love me but.....but I'm the only problem....so I'm sorry" you said.

"No no no...your not a problem....you are my world my everything. I love you so much baby" he said and hugged you.

"I love you too......b-baby" you were shy to say baby. You both laughed. After sometime you were asleep in Taehyung's arms. He then carefully lied you down without waking you up. He looked at you and cares your head.

"Don't worry baby, I'll kill what hurts you" he said and then took a quick shower. He then pulled you closer to him and drifted off.

(Next morning)

When you woke up. You didn't found Taehyung beside you. But when you peeked up a bit you saw Jimin in your room, with his head hung down. He fell a bit and woke up. He looked at you with his sleepy eyes.

"Where is Tae?" You asked.

"He have some work so he went early" Jimin said. You nodded and threw your head on the pillow.

"If you want a blanket then you can take it Jimin" you said. He yawned and stretched.

"No I'm fine....I'll wake up now" he said. You looked at the time. It's 7am. Then you heard a knock. The door opened revealing Jin.

"Has she woken up?" He asked Jimin.

"Hmm" Jin looked at you.

"Good morning Y/n" He said with a smile.

"Morning oppa" you smiled back.

"That's not fair. You didn't wished me huh" Jimin said pouting.

"Aww....Good morning Chim Chim" you said and be smile widely.

"Morning. Hyung I'll be back be stay here" he said before going and Jin nodded. You sat up straight.

"Here. Take your medicine" Jin gave you a pill and a glass of water. The door opened with full force.

"HYUNG IS SHE---- oh so you woke up. Goo moning" Jungkook said in a really cute voice. You smile wished him. He then took a seat next to you.

"Y/n, go take a bath then....we have some bussiness to do" Jin said.

"Oh...ok" you said and went to freshen up.

"Jungkook where will you draw?" Jin asked him.

"Oh yeah wait I'll be back" he said and left. After 30 minutes you came back wearing........this.

Choose one

You came out and saw Jimin, Jungkook and Jin.

"Ok so--"

"Wait Jimin atleast make her eat her breakfast" Jin said.

"No no...I was just saying that Y/n, you are looking cute" Jimin shyly smiled and his eyes disappeared. You blushed.

"Thankyou"

*Ring Ring*

Jungkook's phone rang. He looked at the caller I'd.

"Oh.... Taehyung hyung" he said in a teasing voice and then picked up.

"Hello......yes......yes she is here......ya wait a sec. Here Y/n-shii he wants to talk to you" Jungkook gave you the phone, you carefully took it.

"Hello........I'm fine how are you?.........yes I have.........no I was just going to.....Hmm yeah" you were able to feel a teasing smile kook and Chim were giving you. Jin was sitting quietly laughed. You were blushing so hard.

"Hm....hm....ok.....ok........" Then Taehyung said something making you blush harder but you replied with a...

"Hmm................yes......................bye" and the call ended. You gave him back his phone and looked at his face. He gave you a funny smirk. You laughed out loud. As well as Jin and Jimin.

"Ok come on let's have breakfast" Jin said and then you 4 had your breakfast while having some funny chatting and some dad jokes.

These 3 are funny as hell. You thought and smiled.

"Ok....Y/n come with me now" Jungkook took you to the living room and made you sit. He dat next to you.

"I...hope you know now what you have to do right?" He asked. You nodded. Then Jimin and Jin also came. Jin sat next to you and Jimin next to Jungkook.

"Ok shall we start?" Jungkook asked you. You took a deep breathe.

"Yes"

"Ok so tell me"

"He had small eyes" you said and he started to draw.

"Hmm like this?"

"A little bigger"

"This?"

"Yes"

"His eyebrows were as same size like this eyes. And thicker"

"Hmm?" He showed you.

"Yes. He had a botton nose"

"Like.....this?"

"Yes"

"How were his lips?" He asked but you paused for a while. You were looking at his drawing. Eyes filled with tears.

"Y/n...shh....don't cry" Jin side hugged you.

"Thin" you said. And Jungkook drew it. He stopped and looked at his drawing and frowned.

"Wait....Jin hyung please come with me" Jimin said and took Jin with him.

"Ok his face shape" and you then told him.

"Like this?"

"No no something like this" you made a figure by your hand.

I think....I know him. Jungkook thought

"Hmm?" You nodded.

"He had....uh....very....flat hairstyle. And like he always used to curl then up a bit from his forehead" Jungkook gave him a hairstyle.

"And small ears" you said looking at the floor. Jungkook got really shocked to who he hace just drew.

"Y/n......does he look like......this?" He showed you. You hesitantly looked at it. You quickly closed your eyes and nodded. Jungkook's eyes grew wider. Anger formed inside him.

"Is it done?" Jin and Jimin came. Jungkook nodded and showed them. Jin raised his eyebrow. Jimin clenched his teeth and his eyes became dark. Jungkook poked his inner cheeks. Jimin then looked at you. You covered your face with your palm, crying.

"Hyy my pumpkin" Jimin softly called. Jimin removed your hands which showed your crying face. He hugged you and you started sobbing.

"Shh~~~dont worry....now everything is fine. Yiu believe us right?" He asked in his angel voice. You nodded. After sometime you stopped crying and was sitting.

"Jimin did you called him?" Jin asked.

"Yeah he said he'll be here by 9" Jimin said.

"Who?" You asked.

"Taehyung" Jimin said. You looked at the time. It's 8:30am.

Taehyung please come fast.

You guys were sitting. Getting bored. When Jungkook started to teased Jin.

"Yaa Jungkookaa....just sit straight" jin scolded him.

"But I'm bored" he said leaning on him.

"Your are bored that doesn't mean you'll annoy me"

"Yes I'll" and then they started a funny fight. You and Jimin were a laughing mess.

Suddenly the door opened revealing the boys.... including.......... Taehyung.

He looked at you and hugged you and kissed you cheeks. The others were really tired.

"What happened?" Jin asked Joon. He was breathing heavily.

"He work with used to took 3 to 4 hours is completed in 30 minutes. He made us work too much. Because he was soo worried for her. We then completed all the work even.....the ongoing project. I'm tired hyung"

"Oh really...wait I'll bring you guys water" jin then brought water. Taehyung was in whole sweat. You both were laughing and giggling just in yourself.

"Guys we are also here....talk to us tooo" Hobi said. You laughed.

"Sorry oppa"

"Aish...no sorry"

You were really happy seeing them smile..... specially Taehyung.....his smile, his laughed....aish......your heart. You are looking at him. And the way his smile suddenly dropped and mafia face came up. You looked at what he was looking. It's the drawing that Jungkook drew. He was standing there with that drawing in his hand. Everyone's smile dropped and they all were looking serious and angry. Taehyung clenched his jaw and looked at Jungkook.

"Is he the one Y/n?" Taehyung asked you. You nodded scared. You didn't looked up. Either at the boys nor at the drawing.

"Finally.....I'll see him after a long time" Taehyung and smirked.

"Y/n would you like to see him getting beaten up, getting tortured by me?" He asked sweetly looked at you. You shooked.

"He won't be able to do anything to you. I promise. Please come"

"Have you...already found him?" You asked and he nodded making you shock.

"So...let's go" he said and took you with him. The others followed. It took you guys whole 15 mins to reach at the basement.

Author: there are many basements in this house🙂thankyou🙇

"Jungkook open it" Taehyung ordered him. He held you tightly, close to him. Taehyung thought of something before going. He looked at you.

"Stay behind me" you nodded.

He then entered. The boys followed him. It was pitch dark. He hides you behind him. Yoongi turned on the lights.

"Ahh....you......for many fucking days will you keep me huh......I already told you...I won't tell you why I---"

"I don't any reason that why you did that....but today....I'm here because....I want you to meet someone" Taehyung said. That man looked at him up and down.

"Who?" He asked and Taehyung smirked.

"Come in front" Taehyung said but you held the hem of his shirt tightly.

"Don't be afraid....we all are here.....Y/n" when Taehyung called your name that man made an 'unbelibubble' frowning face.

Taehyung held your wrist and made you come in front. Your eyes went straight at that man. Eyes got big in shock. Yes....he is the one.

That man looked at you up and down with a smirk.

"Wow Y/n....you have grown up well.....I'm so happy so see you finally after such a long time" you backed off. You were about to go back but Hobi held you, stopping you.

"Don't be scared be are here, only for you" you hugged him.

"Where did you went....huh....I got so worried you know....I got so crazy....that I" before he could complete Yoongi banged a hammer on his right side.

"Taehyung....Y/n is our sister....and what he did to our sister....we can't forgive him.....we do have the right to kill him....am I right?"

Taehyung smirked."of course you have....you all have. But before that I have"

Yoongi backed off. Taehyung held his collar.

"You did you did that huh. WHY!!!SHE WAS FUCKING INNOCENT....WE ALL WERE FUCKING INNOCENT THEN why huh why!!!"

Taehyung punched him hard making him fall back.

"Y/n, do you know who he is.....he is non other than....Kai's father....who fucking killed our parents. Because when you went missing he fucking got crazy and because of HIS financial problems he killed our parents" you looked at Taehyung. You can't believe to what he was saying.

"He took so many innocent lives...so how can I just kill him....you know....he's being tortured daily since 9 years" you gasped. Taehyung took you.

"Go Hoseok....take your revenge" he said and hobi went.

"Guys untie him....it will be more fun with that" Taehyung said and Jimin untied him. Taehyung cupped gour face and wipped the tears.

"Now watch the show" he said and hugged you. You rested your head on his chest and watched him getting beaten up. They beated him for 30 minutes straight. You never expected them to be so protective towards you but on the other side he even killed their parents. But you never saw their this dangerous side. They are soo loving and caring.

"Ok ok guys wait" Taehyung said and went in the corner. He came back with a stick with a long blade/knife of it. That man was in so much blood already and Taehyung stabbed him more than 20 times. He then there it.

"Y/n come here" you went towards him. Everyone took their guns out. Taehyung made you hold the gun with him.

"You and your kids.....you both are fucking same.....boys at the count of 7" Taehyung said.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

"6"

"7"

"Shoot!!"

Gunshots were heard you tightly close your eyes. When you opened. You saw that man dead. Finally you got freedom from him. An official freedom. Now he won't problem you. 

"Let's go back" everyone went back upstairs.

"I'm sorry" you said getting everyone's attention.

"Why are you saying sorry?" Joon asked.

"Your parents died because of me. Because i ran away that time. If I haven't have....this would have never happened" you said looking down. It took you so much courage to speak.

"Yaaa Y/n-shii.... don't say like this.....he after all doesn't deserve to live. He raped you and killed innocent people. And do you know he have killed so many people...this world is full of betrayal. So please don't say like this" Jimin said. Jungkook came towards you and slides his hand on your shoulder.

"Yes Y/n it's full of betrayal. And that is why...his girlfriend left him" he tried to make you smile.

"Ya...just stop it.....and I already have girlfriends...ok....so stop it" you giggled and their funny fighting.

"Jiminie Pabo" (guess who said)

"What the hell!!!"

"JIMISHIIII"

"You both are so bad....hate you guys"

You were giggling making everyone smile.

"Just forget about him....he's nothing ok?" Suga said.

"Ok" you nodded with a smile and got his in return.

"Umm....what about my..... physiatrist" you asked. They looked at each other.

"You really wanna go?" Taehyung asked.

"I....I don't know"

"Leave it Taehyung.....I guess she is fine now....if anything happens then only take her. You felling alright right now?" Joon asked.

"Yes I'm alright" you said.

"Oh then dance" Jimin said.

"Ok" you got up but stopped.

"Wait---WHAT?!!! Why will I?" You sat back. Everybody laughed at your stupidity.

"Ok ok guys....I hope you all know that whats tonight" Jungkook excused.

"Of course we all know" Taehyung said.

"No no Taehyung...he is asking...cuz he forgot" Suga said.

"Aish....I already know" he said.

"What tonight?" You asked.

"Oh.. you forgot.....today is Mr. Bang's B'day means......tonight is a.......

Big Mafia Party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment.🙏🙇

Thank you💜💜

Please follow me as well😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 22.7K 20
❝Sometimes good things have to fall apart so later on they can come together and be better.❞ β—ˆ ━━━━━━ β—ˆ ━━━━━━ β—ˆ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 3 ➺ mafioso!Taeh...
84.3K 3.3K 25
Taehyung: y/n why did u tried to escape . HUH? Y/n : s-sorry i wo-wont re-repeat ag-again. (crying hardly) Taehyung harshy hold her wrist and take he...
46.6K 2K 46
TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
86.4K 2.9K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...