Minecraft youtubers|| Bnha x...

By JustaL_sad

---Bnha x Mcyt--- "Techno, what did you do to the nether portal?" Phil pointed at the circular portal that lo... More

HEH!?
Technoblade and Phil being them
Ranboo and Tubbo have appeared.
SMP members are chaotic.
mmm yes, class
So uh...
You're also tiny.
Very average humans.
Blood for the blood god.
Twins
Portal sucks
Ultimate move?
mmm yes, totally not overpowered.
Meanwhile...
When did they get there!?
Training.
And the winner is...
Hello.
Quirk
Dorm
This is sooo pog.
So like, I don't think it's possible to be as good as them.
Caw- wait.
The twins.
There he goes, looking for a blonde child.
NOOO THE DORM
Fools and morons.
NIKI NIHACHU!!!!!
Niki Nihachu - 2
Isn't that weird.
No more school for you.
Optimal solution.
Boooo bitch
I'll just take that L.
Wow, that was surprisingly easy.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!

Crows trying to figure shit out

5.7K 303 436
By JustaL_sad

+++

BREAKING NEWS!

Two massive crows were fighting each other, it cause no injures or casualties but it sure was a terrifying sight!

+++

BREAKING NEWS!

One of the two birds was revealed as just a very organized flock of birds, perhaps from the mystery student of U.A High. 

+++

'Alright, losers go try to go through the portal' 'I agree.'

'That's not fair!' 'What if we die!?'

'We can't die.' 

'...'

'KekW' 'Imagine not having an excuse' 

'ANOTHER DUEL! THIS TIME WHICH SIDE HAS THE MOST KNOWLEDGE OF DADZA!' 

'Deal' 'I've been around since the beginning' 'try me bitch' '

'May the smartest crows win.'' who said that?' ' we are double screwed'

+++

BREAKING NEWS!

THE MASSIVE FLOCK OF BIRDS BUT NOW SEEM TO BE WRITING IN THE SKY IN ENGLISH!!

+++

A group of students arrives at the gym, everyone turned their heads, they could see some new faces. one of them looked like some person wearing a WWE mask. 

"Hello!" One of them greets, they were wearing a mask with a smiley face on it, their face was covered like a self-conscious kid on the 1st day of school.  Everyone in the transfer student group was walking behind him, besides the main two, Techno and Phil. 

"I'm Dream! Nice to meet you all." The dream spoke, greeting everyone. The rest of the people behind the three looked tired; as if they wasted their energy on something. 

"Meet, Bad, Skeppy, Ponk, and Sam, though they look a bit on the scary side..." 

"What is that supposed to mean?" Sam questioned, the now teenager-looking sam's mask made his voice sound a bit scary. 

"Yeah, what is that supposed to mean?" The massive giant with horns and devil wings asked though he sounded polite.

"I think he means you guys look terrifying." the pink-haired boy in a cape simplified. 

"Wow... dream is judging people by appearance now, #dreamisoverparty." Tommy joked. 

"What?" the boy in the green hoodie had a very unique laugh, that's for sure. 

"I'm not scary—"

"I agree with Dream, you guys look kinda unapproachable," Skeppy admitted. BBH was shocked, Puffy was shocked. 

"Skeppy! How could you!?" the person in the pirate outfit pinched Skeppy's ear, though it was clearly in a joking way. 

"It's True. And you don't get to speak, you get pissed sometimes and you are fucking scary." Skeppy laughed. 

"LANGUAGE!" BBH screamed, his voice echoing through the hall, everyone covered their ears. Aizawa covered the new problem children's mouth with his scarves. 

"Holy hell, bad. my fucking ears are gone" The youngest of the group complained. They stared at Tommy then at Badboyhalo. 

"LANGUAGE!" bad scolded, the scarf just didn't work. Class 1-A had learned a valuable lesson, swearing is okay to use but, swearing around this person will cause hearing loss. 

"BAD! SHUT UP!" Puffy yelled, she was covering her ears, which was harder because of the shape. Phil made a ribbon similar to Aizawa's weapon but it was just made out of feathers he summoned. It muted Bad, they took a sigh of relief, it was a nice silence when a baby on a flight finally fucking shuts up. BBH shrunk to normal size, they were no longer menacing. They just looked like a normal teenager. Bad was speaking though no one could hear. 

"Ooooohh look who is abusing their god power-" Before Techno could finish the pissed off Phil smacked the kid across the gym.

"Anyone else who wants to speak up?" Phil narrowed his eyes.

"Ooh Philza Minecraft can use his power-" Phil grabbed Wilbur across the gym, he couldn't just punch him since Techno is literally built for surviving while Wilbur would just probably get heavily injured.  

"AAH!" Wilbur screamed. A faint "oh hey Techno." was heard at the end of the gym. Phil stretched his arm. 

"Continue with your training." Philza smiled friendly, his pissed-off expression was gone. The people in the gym couldn't continue doing anything as they saw Phil's supposed quirk and how much control he has over it. Phil moved his hand and the feathers around the BBH mouth dissipated, letting them hear the now smaller BBH.

"Alright everyone does what you wanted to do, no stabbing, and make sure you don't say anything stupid," Philza spoke to the group, only a few of them could use a quirk, which was Wilbur, and Tubbo. 

"yessir." The group of 'transfer students agreed, some walked to an area where some students were, clearly to mess around. No one wants to mess with the now seemingly less calm Philza. 

+++

'CHEATER! YOU HAVE MODS!' 

'L' 'kekw'

'WHO FUCKING ANSWERED THE QUESTION "what mob did Philza die to that go into the news?" WRONG!?' 'We are kicking them out' 'ban em' 'We were screwed from the start.' 'that was pretty sus' 

'GO TO THE WEIRD SPACE!' 'SHUSH!' 'CAW CAW BTICH' 

'ANOTHER REMATCH! THIS TIME TECHNO QUOTES!' 

'Say I if you watched almost all of Techno's videos and streams.' 

'I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I'

'I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I''I'

'that's not fair, they have more people' 

'Stop complaining' a singular crow spoke, no one knew this crow. 

'I'm from Techno's chat' It declared. 

'Join our side, we are rich'

'Stay on our side' 'we have more Techno channel members'

'I'll just head to their side out of pity' the crow responded. 

'What is they are here to sabotage' 'SUS' 'istg if another among us meme comes up I will personally write down your name and ban you when my friend arrives here from the Ranboo chat' 

 'Chill' 'sheesh' ' anyone who says sheesh will get to sheeeesh out of being able to speak' 

'Sheesh' [suspended]

And so the war between the crows started, all doing dumber and dumber things each time. 

+++

"So like, how is everyone doing?" Puffy questioned Dream, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Tommy. 

"I'm figuring out how to get back to our world cause I just can't access the admin commands." Dream spoke, opening his inventory, which was just always in creative mode. 

"Wow, way to flex." Puffy sighed, petting her son. 

"I'm just a god now, not conically but literally." the blonde in the mask sighed. 

"I'm doing fine," Tubbo spoke up. 

"I'm fucking rich" Tommy bragged.

"Those are my resource—"

"OUR resources" Tommyinnit corrected. 

"I clearly got those with Tubbo-"

"WE got this with Tubbo." Tommy was on full gaslighting mode. Ranboo stared at Tommy, the enderman hybrid's eyes narrowed. 

"This is why you go exiled." Ranboo insulted, Tommy gasped dramatically. 

"Bitch Tubbo was just stupid, I did nothing wrong." The blonde huffed, he was his own apologist. 

"HEY!" the boy with small ram horns clearly didn't like that sudden blame shift. 

The three started to argue and the argument ended up with some nukes being pulled out so Dream and Puffy had to intervene. Ranboo broke the ground and surprisingly diamonds were under the area he broke. 

"..." The group stared at each other and immediately took out their pickaxes, the three shoved each other out of the way. 

Ranboo : !RNGESUS!IT LITERALLY JUST MAKES HIM MORE OF A MAIN CHARACTER, CERTAIN ITEMS HE IS LACKING WILL APPEAR BEHIND BLOCKS WITH TWO LAYERS THE TOP LAYER HE NEEDS THAT HE NEEDS TO DESTROY AND THE LAYER BEHIND IT WILL HAVE THE ORE/ CHEST DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION.  He has zero control over this, it might happen sometimes but sometimes it won't, just depends if he is in peril, its a 50/50, sometimes it just might be a chest filled with nothing, sometimes it's a block that is just useless for situations. 

Ranboo is currently now 5 diamonds richer while Tubbo and Tommy are just threatening each other, one was threatening with explosives and the other was threatening to pull the Philza card. 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/n 

hello I'm here, schools rough guys, I think this will be the last upload for a while... I'll uplaod during school breaks but that's it, summer I'm going to go ham if this fanfic isn't finished already. 

Ily thank you for sticking around <3 I'll interact as much as possible

-author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 135 14
A young blonde boy wakes up in the middle of the forest. He can't remember how he got there or much about himself either. His name is blank from his...
550K 22.9K 36
Because I'm a sucker for crossover fan fiction...and my love for these two fandoms is quite large, I've decided to write a story about it so yeah! Th...
366 29 2
Being imprisoned, beaten up by Quackity and yelled at by Sam each day, and his best friend had declared that if he saw him out of prison, he wouldn't...
3K 134 26
🎉*Completed*🎊 After being killed in the prison tommy thought his life was over and done with until he heard a very familiar voice. This is when he...