You In My Heart

By jensoopresident

One-shots and Multi-shots for Jensoo Will mostly be fluff More

Take Care
Bittersweet: The Beginning
Bittersweet: The End
Game Over
Bad Date
Ride With Me: Our Start
Ride With Me: As Far As We Go
For My Love : Lying Under The Stars
For My Love : Coming Back
Shots
WINNER! : Round 1
WINNER! : Round 2
WINNER!: Final Round
Trapped
Choosing You
Tutor: Session 1
Tutor: Session 3
Tutor: Session 4
Tutor: Session 5
Tutor: Last Session
Vacation
Shoot: Day 1
Shoot: Day 2
Shoot: Day 3
Shoot: Last Days
Shoot: My Model
The Less I Know The Better
Missed You
On Guard: Part 1
On Guard: Part 2
On Guard: Part 3
On Guard: Part 4
On Guard: Part 5
Danger
Rival: No Time For Us
Rival: When is it our time?
Rival: Seconds With You
Rival: Our Time
Swish! : Game 1
Swish! : Game 2
Swish! : Game 3
Coffee
Unknown Mistake: 1
Unknown Mistake: 2
Unknown Mistake: 3
Really Really
Accidental Marriage: Pt 1
Accidental Marriage: Pt 2
Accidental Marriage: Pt 3
Accidental Marriage: Pt 4
Accidental Marriage: Pt 5
Accidental Marriage: Pt 6
Accidental Marriage: Pt 7
Unbloomed
Agent Kim: Final Mission
Agent Kim: New Kill
Agent Kim: The Fall
Agent Kim: The Last
Love Tech
Collide - 1

Tutor: Session 2

1.9K 129 13
By jensoopresident

"Don't look now but Jennie's staring at you." Lisa whispered to Jisoo.

"She probably has a question on the topic." Jisoo dismissed, not even looking up from the textbook.

"Well, do you think Irene has a question too? The way she's basically undressing you with her eyes is making even me uncomfortable." Lisa whispered again.

Jisoo turned around to look at Jennie and Irene who seemed to be focusing on their work.

"I swear they were looking." Lisa told her.

Jisoo rolled up her worksheet and slapped Lisa's head.

"Focus on the lesson."

Lisa cursed the sisters for getting her hit by Jisoo. Her eyes widened when she saw they were back to staring at Jisoo.

"When does this tutoring thing end anyway?"

"When they get the grade they desire." Jisoo was highlighting things that the sisters might have questions on.

"If you were smart we could both be swimming in money." Jisoo winked at her.

"Yeah, rig-" Lisa's words got stuck in her throat seeing the sisters glare for Jisoo winking at her.

"I don't feel safe as your friend anymore." She shrunk in her seat.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Nevermind. Never turn in my direction for this class ever again."

Jisoo shrugged and turned back.

Once the day was over, she went home to get ready and took the bus down to the hotel again.

This time, the receptionist told her the girls were already waiting upstairs.

Opening the door, the AC wind hit her on full blast.

Jisoo thanked herself for wearing a hoodie and keeping an extra sweater in her bag.

"Hi." Jisoo greeted them and went to the table to set up already.

The girls didn't look too pleasant today.

"Should we start?"

"Start? Didn't you get my text? We're starting at 6:30 today." Jennie told her.

Jisoo checked her phone but she didn't see any texts from Jennie. Then she remembered they didn't even have each other's numbers.

Who the hell did you text?

"What?" Jennie asked, seeing Jisoo look at her weirdly.

"I don't have your number."

Jennie pretended to check her phone. "I must've texted someone else by mistake."

"Jennie doesn't give out her number but I'll give you mine." Irene saw her opportunity and took it.

Jisoo passed her phone to Irene and let her put in her number while Jennie sulked on her side of the couch.

Since there was still two hours left before the session Jisoo decided to play on her phone.

She was pulled onto the couch before she could walk to the table.

"Excuse me?" Jisoo and Irene looked at Jennie in surprise.

Jennie blushed in embarrassment "Just sit here."

The couch was comfortable and Jisoo had no complaints so she just took a seat there.

Halfway through her match, she noticed Jennie was leaning in, watching her play.

"Wanna play?"

Jennie nodded like a child seeing candy.

Cute.

Jisoo gave her the phone and taught her how to play.

Jennie was practically sitting on her lap while she had her arms wrapped around Jennie, holding her phone to help her play.

Irene cleared her throat taking Jisoo's attention back to her but Jennie continued to play, being competitive as always.

"It's so cold here." Irene shivered and rubbed her hands together.

Without thought, Jisoo took off her hoodie, knowing she already had a shirt underneath.

"You can borrow it if you want, I'm not really cold" Jisoo handed her hoodie to Irene who happily wore it.

They continued to sit on the couch with Irene cozying up to her on one side and Jennie playing beside her on the other.

Not knowing what to do since Jennie had her phone and Irene was on hers, Jisoo turned on the T.V.

After three long matches, Jennie put the phone down and. tapped Jisoo's shoulder.

"Jisoo." The tutor hummed.

"Is Lisa...your girlfriend?"

Jisoo choked on her own spit. "Excuse me?"

"Sorry, I was just- I just thought that...nevermind."

Jisoo laughed seeing Jennie so flustered for the first time.

She didn't know it was also the first time for the girls to see Jisoo give them something other than a polite smile.

"I would rather swallow a brick than date Lisa."

Checking the time, they only had half an hour still left. Jisoo switched through the channels until she found a kdrama she had watched before.

Jennie looked at how intently Jisoo paid attention to the female lead.

"You're really interested, huh?" She huffed, folding her arms.

"Yeah, Isn't Jiwan cute?"

"Cute?"

Jisoo nodded, gushing over SolJiwan's relationship. It was pretty obvious what Jisoo's type was.

Jennie grimaced. She had a reputation to hold.

She couldn't bring herself to act so clingy and needy in public, especially at school.

After their session, Irene and her stayed up to watch the Kdrama Jisoo was so interested in.

She couldn't understand what was so interesting in Jiwan. Sure, she was pretty and cute but she was so needy, clingy and indecisive.

------

"I couldn't even sleep. Those nightmares kept me up all night." Jennie shivered.

That night all she could dream of was her Jisoo and the actress who played Jiwan clinging onto her.

Irene laughed at her for being so dramatic.

The laughter died down when they saw Jisoo and her friends were having lunch outside

Almost like her nightmare became true, there was a girl dressed very similarly to Jiwan clinging onto Jisoo. Only difference was that she is a blonde.

And to make it worse, she was beaming at Jisoo like she lit up the whole sky just for her.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Looks like we lost even before we started." Irene sighed.

Jennie stomped up to Jisoo with Irene following behind her.

"Stop, flattering me, I still won't give you my food."

"I'm not. You really are one of the most beautiful girls on campus." Jisoo declared.

"Shhhh." The girl shoved chicken into Jisoo's mouth to shut her up. She felt her cheeks would burst if Jisoo kept flirting so shamelessly.

They didn't even notice the two girls sending them daggers.

Irene cleared her throat to get their attention.

Nayeon and Lisa tried not to pass out in surprise.

Jisoo greeted them and asked if they had questions she needed to answer immediately. They had an upcoming quiz this week and she expected this.

Jennie shook her head, "We were just wondering if we could eat with you."

Jisoo was surprised they decided to hang out with people outside of the "No Limit" gang.

"Yeah...sure." Jisoo moved over to give them both space.

Irene took a seat beside her but Jennie walked to Jisoo's other side and made the blonde girl move over.

Jisoo introduced them to her friends.

"And this is Chaengie- sorry, Chaeyoung." Jisoo smiled to cover up her mistake.

If looks could, Chaeyoung would've been dead by now.

Jennie and Irene didn't let Jisoo breathe the whole lunch. She was pulled back and forth between them.

Irene would make her try her food or distract her physically while Jennie talked over Chaeyoung since the other three were only able to watch the show in front of them silently.

----
I have a good angst to write but I don't have an idea for a fluff to follow up behind it and I need to finish this shot 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798 17 12
A book full of oneshots and stories of your favorite kpop girls. ONGOING
10.9K 283 16
one shots nothing special lol I will right whatever came to my mind 😅 #1 jenhope
13.7K 389 24
Compilation of chaesoo and jenlisa one shots
49.5K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)