Mafia's Obsession | kth ff |...

Autorstwa gukgiess

Y/n, a cute, beautiful and strong girl, is a surgeon. Kim Taehyung, the devil king, the biggest mafia king, f... Więcej

Not a part
Characters
Saved A LIFE
Blood
Unkonwn
First meeting
Attitude
Announcement
Hungry For Food
Idea
New Cover
300 readers
Surprise
Laughing
How? (PART-1)
How?(PART-2)
THANK YOU
Thought
How(PART-3)
Help
Introduce
Anger
BUTTER TEASER
Lie
BTTER MV RELEASE
Congratulations
Shocked
Fight
Please Come
Hometown
Sister's Day
Get lost
Finances
Kidnapp
Dangerous
HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY BTS
Maid
THANKYOU🤧🤧
Line ❌
Beat
Wounds
Plan
Start
Rules
Starve
LATE UPDATE
MEME #2
MEME #3
Sleep
Suspicious
Revenge?
Café
About You
Seoul
Holidays
Truth
Reminder
All Alone
Scary Oppa??
Someone Familiar
My........
Army Day
Past (Part-1)
Past (Part-2)
Forgiveness
Embarrassed
His Smile
Truth or Dare?
Tae.......tae?
Close
Swimming
Feeding
Restaurant
Compliment
Mafia Party
My Hero
Love
I love you
Movie
Nickname
Confessions
Can I?
Girlfriend
Fun with Kook
Wife
Their Past
Cried
Stare
Hospital
Call?
Office
Father
Mr. Bang
No talking
Daegu
Cockroach
Finally
Killed
◆EPILOGUE◆

Spill Out

5.3K 236 17
Autorstwa gukgiess

Now it was night time and you were tired as well. You didn't got much bored cuz the boys kept your mood. You even had lunch with everyone. So now everyone is back home. You are in your room, checking yourself in the mirror and was thinking about something. When you saw Taehyung behind you. You smiled at him and turned him but he pinned you on the wall.

"Baby....I'm wasn't done yet" he said in his husky voice. His skin was glowing. The honey brown colour of his skin makes him damn hot. But you weren't in that condition. He started to come closer. His hot breathe on your neck.

"Today.....I'm gonna fu--" he got cut by you.

"No no no no no please leave me don't do this please" you said tightly closing your eyes. Taehyung thought that you are saying just like this only so he proceeds. He was about to kiss you when you shouted.

"Ahhh.....no please don't kill me. I'll obey you. Please please don't rape me no no no. Ahhhhh......." You started crying. Taehyung got really shocked so he let go your hands. You gripped your hair. And shouted more louder.

"Y/n--"

"AHAAAAAAAAAAA" and fainted in Taehyung's arms.

"Y/n" he shakes you and lied you on the bed.

"Y/n...Y/n wake up" he tapped your face. Hearing you shoutings everyone came in the room.

"What was the shouting?" Suga asked.

"I don't know hyung....so suddenly fainted" Taehyung worriedly said.

"Y/n...baby wake up" Taehyung tried.

"Y/n" Jin came towards you and check your nerves and breathe.

"Hyung what ha--" Taehyung got cut.

"Let's take her to the hospital. Fast" he said. Taehyung nodded and picked you quickly but very carefully in bridal style. They all hurried and left the mansion. And took you to one of their private or you can say friendly doctor. They took big fast steps. Taehyung looked at you. He is really worried and don't know what happened to you all of a sudden.

"Where is Doctor Yang?" Suga asked to a nurse who was passing by them.

"Just go right"

"Ok" they then found him who was walking towards them only.

"Oh my BT--" D. Yang got cut but Jin.

"Doctor Yang please have a look on her"

Yang looked at you and told you guys to follow him to a room. Taehyung then lied to you. Doc check you.

"What happened to her?" He asked.

"She fainted all of a sudden" Taehyung said.

"Huh?! Is she taking proper meals?" He asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Then....is she having any mental issues?" He asked. For a second everyone thought and only one thing came in their mind. But still they said.

"No"

"Then how is it possible? Have you like kinda....um...tired to hurt her or like touch her you know" doc hesitantly asked. No one said anything cuz they were waiting for Taehyung to answer. Taehyung looked looked at the boys then at you and sighed.

"Doc can we talk in private?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure come"

"Doc is she fine atleast?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah right now she is....but I'll first have a talk with Mr. Kim....please come" doc said. And then Tae and doc went to his cabinet.

Taehyung not fully but a bit told him about you and your past and what happened recently in the room. Doc took a while.

"Well Taehyung maybe....when you tried to came closer to her....that scene that past that bad mare came in your mind and that's why she behaved like that" doctor said.

"Can this happened? Like....the past can really effect her?" Taehyung asked worried and shockingly.

"Hmm....but I concern you to meet a psychiatrist. I'll give you one address he's one of my friends only. His name is Chin Hae"

"Hmm....thanks doc" Taehyung held his hand out shooked with him and smiled and left. When he came to your room everyone looked at him. But he came to you, sat beside you, held your hand in his and looked at you with concerned eyes.

"Is he condition like this because of me because I over worked her?" Jungkook asked getting scared.

"No" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung" Suga called him. He hummed but still looking at you.

"Wanna explain?" He said. Taehyung slowing looked at the boys and told them everything. Like not about the disobey thing but that he wanted to come closer but suddenly you started shouting.

"Fine then we'll take her tomorrow" Hobi said. "Just take the info about the doctor"

"His name is Chin Hae" Taehyung said and in to mins RM got all his info.

"Hmm....yup we can go there" namjoon said. But Taehyung is looking only you.

"And when we are going?" Jimin asked.

"Tomorrow morning. 2 members are coming with me. Decide who" Taehyung said still looking at him, holding your hand and caressing your face.

"I think one elder and one younger should go" Jin said.

"Ok then Hobi you will go and who else?" Suga asked.

"Jimin or Jungkook?" Joon asked.

"Jimin hyung you go" Jungkook said.

"Ok" Jimin said nodding.

"Taehyung Hobi and Jimin are going with you. Is that fine?" Jin asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Let's go home" Taehyung said and picked you up and everyone got up as well. And then they all drove back to home.

"So Taehyung, should we take her at the party tomorrow?" Jimin asked Taehyung who is sitting at the back with you close to him. But Suga replied while driving.

"Of course Jimin we can't leave her all alone. Now everyone knows about her, even Mr. Bang. She will not be safe alone" Jimin nodded agreeing.

Then you all reached home and Taehyung without even saying anything took you straight to your room. Taehyung tucked you in and kissed your forehead. He then went down.

"Everyone" Taehyung said calling everyone. He rolled up his sleeves and everyone came. He then placed his hands on his waist and said.

"Jungkook, tomorrow morning when she will wake up. Ask her about how that fucking old bastard looks like who touched what is mine and make a portrait of him cuz she didn't told us his name. I'll kill that bastard. Jin you will take care of the medicine of her. Tomorrow morning Jimin, Jin and Jungkook will be at home with Y/n cuz at 5am sharp at leave with Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi. Yoongi fix an appointment with Mr. Chin Hae before 11am. I'll be back by 8 or 9 till then the appointment should be set. I'll make the security more tight. After that I'll come home and Hoseok and Jimin be ready with Y/n, we'll leave. Namjoon are the files ready?"

"Yes"

"Good and Jungkook and Jimin the work I gave you have you done?"

"Yes!!"

"Good, last I don't this but still.....After I'll leave I want one of the 3 of you to stay with Y/n. So who?"

"Jimin" Jin quickly said.

"Ok. Jimin I'm trusting you. Now Jimin, Yoongi and.......Jungkook come with me and one of you go in her room until I come back. And Jimin don't go anywhere. Don't leave her alone for a second. Even if you want to use the washroom tell Jin or Jungkook to be at your place. Got it?"

"Got it"

"Ok Hobi go in her room and 3 boys meet me at the basement. Ok now move move move fast come on"

Taehyung quickly gave everything instructions and they got back to work. They all thought that Taehyung is in really bad mood cuz he's called by their name but not nicknames. So they all obeyed him.

Then Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi went into the basement. It was pitch dark.

Person 1: "Yaa....leave us"

"Shut up!" Jungkook shouted.

Person 2: "Why have you even kidnapped us!!"

"Oh....so you don't know" a voice came from behind. Taehyung coming down by the stairs. Jungkook turned on the lights. And when they saw Taehyung's face, fear took over them.

"You really don't know. You really FUCKING DONT KNOW?!!!" Taehyung banged his head with a heavy metal rod, almost making him deaf.

"So the question is....what all information have you given kai. And I want the answer really quick. Come tell me" Tae took a seat in front of those mens.

Person 3: "never gonna tell you otherwise boss will kill us"

"Before your boss, I'll kill you so if you are afraid of him then...it's of no use" Taehyung said but no one spoke which irritates him.

"Jungkook, set a timer of 5 minutes. I'll show you a magic trick of how to torture someone and spell things out. Or wait. Just put the timer and ask them questions and if they'll not answer I'll beat them ok guys" Taehyung said to Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi. And they nodded.

"Hmm....done" Jungkook said and Taehyung jumped up from the chair. Making the person infront of him flinch a bit.

"Only in this much huh" he smirked.

"Jungkook when I'll tell you start the timer ok"

"Ok"

"So you five bastards have 5 minutes to spill out everything otherise I'll have to use a woodcutter" Taehyung said.

"Ok so Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin.......START!!" And Jungkook started the timer.

"So why did Kai sended you?" Yoongi asked.

"He wanted to know that what's going in your company" one of them spoke making his members shook.

"Look such a smart person he is" Taehyung said. "Continue"

"What all information have you collected till yet?" Jimin asked.

"About the online project and the previous project and about today's meeting and...um"

Taehyung hits his head like he is hitting a ball. Making him deaf as well. His ears started to bleed.

"You 3 fucking quickly tell. 2 mens are already gone" Taehyung warned them.

"We told him a-bout the.....guns. Like what type of guns who have and making of g-guns" Person 5 spoke getting afraid of Taehyung.

"What is Kai planning?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung got satisfied.

"We don't know....he never tells us. He just told u--"

"Is their anyone else other than you all?" Yoongi asked.

"No" he shooked.

"But boss said that he will surely sent some more mens"

"Fuck him" Taehyung cursed.

"Complete your second partners sentence. What all do you know?" Taehyung asked in his dangerous voice.

"Uh ummm" the person got really afraid of him and Taehyung banged him as well, making a fine line on his head.

"Jungkook how much time?" Taehyung asked.

"1 minute 10 seconds"

"SPEAK!!!" Taehyung shouted in frustration.

"He he he is going add some more people and soon will attack on y-you"

"And?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"And--"

"30 seconds" Jungkook said and Taehyung beated that men as well. And now only one left.

"Hmm....the last thing tell me come on" that guy doesn't how to say that" Taehyung went to a guys next to that person and beat him. Taehyung mentioned the 3 to beat the hell of out them. He got scared and quickly spoke.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n" Taehyung stopped and looked at him.

"What did you just said?" He grabbed his collar.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAID!!!!Fucking say again. Tell me"

"We oy said that today she came and what all she did....I swear nothing else"

"First you said my princess' name with your filthy mouth and then.....you fucking" Taehyung grabbed his gun and shooted him and the rest.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL HIIIIMMMMM!!!!!!" Taehyung shouted and went up.

"Tell the guards to clean this" he told and left.

(During that time, in your room)

"Ahhh...you have such a beautiful body"

"No"

"Your body calls me"

"No"

"Let me touch you baby"

"Arghhhhh.....NOOOOOOO" You shouted in your sleep but Hobi was with as well as Jin and Namjoon, who took care of you. Taehyung wasn't able to heard you cuz he was very deep down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment🙏🙇

Thankyou😊💜

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 52.1K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...
30.7K 934 46
" Do you know who i am??" " I came here after slapping the Mafia King. Do you think i give a damn about who you are?" y/n replied. This story is ab...
870K 33.9K 21
❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ m...
30.6K 913 17
When a mafia fell for you for the first sight him as a secret mafia king. Will you also love him? Stay tuned for more. My own imagination. Story cont...