Fantasy

By goldmelanin17

[COMPLETED] "We both want you." Enzo tells me and I look cautiously at Killian who stares at me with an inten... More

β€’PROLOGUEβ€’
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
NEW BOOK
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER

40

139K 5.3K 4.1K
By goldmelanin17

*sensitive content*

40
ENZO GARCÍA

"Pregnant?" Elodie laughs and I furrow my eyebrows. "I'm not pregnant." She says, with confidence filled in her voice.

"But how do you know that? We have unprotected sex all the time!" Killian exclaims and she looks down at the floor.

"Elodie, baby." I whisper gently and she looks back up with watery eyes.

"I can't have children. My Fallopian tubes have been removed." She whispers, her voice cracking and my heart stops. "I'm never going to be able to have children a-and I'm sorry, I should of told you. You might of wanted kids - oh gosh I'm so sorry!" She cries and I quickly make my way over to her and hold her beautiful face gently in my hands.

"Darling, there is no need to be sorry. Don't ever be sorry, my love. It's okay, it's completely okay." I reassure her as she begins to cry into my chest.

"I can't do anything right." She cries harder and my own eyes begin to water. I look over at Killian who looks at her with sad eyes.

"You are perfect, Elodie. Such an amazing woman." I whisper in her ear and she tightens her arms around me.

"I really wanted to have children one day." She mumbles, looking up at me with bloodshot eyes.

"We can always adopt." I say and her eyes brighten.

"Really?" She whispers.

"We can adopt as many children as you'd like. I know you'll be an amazing mother." I smile down at her and her beautiful smile returns to her face.

"So you're not annoyed with me?" She looks between Killian and I.

I instantly shake my head.

"Come here, baby." Killian smiles, opening his arms up and she rushes into them. "We love you no matter what."

She rests her head against his chest and smiles at me. I wink and she giggles.

"You know when we first had sex and we asked if you were on birth control-"

"I'm sorry." She interrupts, looking down in shame. "I didn't want you to think badly of me, it was really selfish of me."

"No it wasn't, it's okay, my love." I need to keep reassuring our girl, I don't want her to crawl back into the shell she was once in when we first met her.

"Okay, well let's adopt like three boys and two girls." Killian speaks up and I look at him with raised eyebrows. "What?" He shrugs and I lightly shake my head, a small smile on my face.

"You can just about look after yourself, Killian." He scoffs at my words and pulls Elodie even closer to him.

"You hearing this, El." She laughs and I smile, glad that she's a little happier.

"Can we get a kitten?" Elodie randomly questions and I tilt my head.

"Sure." Killian answers and lifts her up, making her wrap her arms and legs around him. He begins to place kisses on her neck making her throw her head back in laughter.

"That tickles!" Her angelic voice beams and my heart flutters.

"Fine, I'll stop, only cause I love you." Killian smirks up at her and she playfully rolls her eyes.

She jumps down and then alternates looking between Killian and I.

She nibbles on her bottom lip, her brown eyes in a daze.

She then blinks and I watch with wide eyes as she runs out the room.

"She's something else."

•••

"Where is Elodie?" I question Killian as I walk into the house.

He frowns.

I sigh.

"It's ten at night. Where the fuck is she at this time? Killian you've been in the house all day, how can you not of heard her leaving." I throw my arms up in the air getting ready to call her.

"The door has not shut once, Enzo." I slowly lower my phone and look at him in disbelief.

"El!" I shout, beginning to search the house for my little devil.

I check every single room and she's nowhere to be seen.

I make my way down the corridor upstairs but freeze when I hear a light thud from the playroom.

I instantly furrow my eyebrows.

I reach for the door handle and slowly push it open.

"Shoot!"

I watch with my mouth open as I watch Elodie try to pull on a pair of latex boots.

She's clad in black, lace lingerie. Her back is towards me and I bite my lip, staring at her plump ass.

I'm in a daze.

She's so fucking beautiful.

My dick stirs and I release a deep breath.

She must hear because her head whips round to face me.

"Enzo!" She falls to the floor and I quickly rush over and help her up. "You scared me." She grumbles and stands up.

"What are you doing?" I whisper, my eyes now fixated on her large round breasts.

"I have some man coming over."

My daze is instantly broken and my jaw clenches.

"Yeah he bought me these boots. Told me I'd look really sexy in them." She continues and my fists clench.

"What fucking man, Elodie?!"

She grins and looks up at me with mischief written all over her gorgeous fucking face.

"Two men actually." She whispers and I instantly grab hold of her neck.

The grin doesn't leave her face.

"They're going to touch —"

"Shut up, Elodie." I grit my teeth and she laughs.

"I'm joking." She shrugs and I huff.

"Always trying to wind me up." I squeeze her neck before letting go.

"The fuck is going on in —" Elodie and I both turn to now see Killian with his mouth hung open as he stares at our girl. "Please tell me you were not going to do this without me."

He shuts the door and begins to shrug his suit jacket off. 

"She was being a brat." I tell him and he raises his eyebrows.

"You wanna know what happens to brats?" Killian tilts her head at her and her grin drops a little. "Get on the bed, baby."

She looks at me and gulps — I smirk.

Elodie lays back on the bed, her legs hanging off the edge.

"I haven't been a brat." She tells Killian, looking up at him with wide eyes.

I tilt my head.

"Such a pretty lady."

"She had some men coming over, they actually bought her those boots apparently, told her she'd look sexy. Am I right, darling?" She looks away with a guilty look and I chuckle lightly.

"It was a joke." She grumbles.

"Are you prepared for us, darling?" I question as I begin to shrug my own jacket off.

"Yes." She whispers, nibbling on her bottom lip.

Killian grabs a vibrator and tells her to lay down. She spreads her legs for him and an angelic moan escapes her lips when he places the vibrator over the lace thong that covers her pussy.

"Look at you, soaking." Killian stares down at her, keeping the vibrator in place.

Elodie begins to thrash around and I can already tell she's close to coming, I've realised she really loves a vibrator.

Killian can tell also and decides to switch the vibrator off.

"Killian, no." She whimpers.

"Get on your knees, Elodie." I tell her, removing the cuff links from my shirt. "Keep the boots on that, that man bought." I retort and she playfully rolls her eyes.

Killian lays quite a harsh smack on her left ass cheek and then smiles in satisfaction when he sees the handprint he's left behind.

He then makes his way in front of her face and I walk up behind her. I grab hold of her hips, squeezing gently.

Fuck I love touching her body like this.

"You're going to be our good little slut, El and take Killian in your mouth while I fuck you from behind." I grit my teeth as I grind against her.

She releases another whimper and nods her head.

At this point, Killian is all ready and is sliding himself into her mouth. I unbuckle my trousers and pulls my length out of my boxers.

I pull Elodie's thong to the side, my fingers getting coated in her juices. I rub myself a couple times before slowly sliding into her soaking wet pussy.

"Fuck!" I groan, throwing my head back. "You feel so good!"

Her muffled moans fill the room as her mouth and pussy gets fucked by Killian and I.

Killian's not holding back as I begin to hear her gag.

Her tight pussy clenches around me, I quicken my pace and begin to fuck her hard. Her juices slide down her leg and onto the blanket beneath her.

"Such a good little slut." Killian groans, reaching forward to push her head further down. "I'm going to come right down your throat and your going to swallow it all."

She moans and shortly after, Killian finishes in her mouth. Once he's pulled away, Elodie begins to take deep breaths but begins to moan when I quicken my thrusts.

"You're being such a good girl." I praise and she turns to look at me with a small smile, making my dick twitch.

Shame she doesn't get to come.

The sound of me thrusting into her wet pussy pulls me close to the edge until I'm coming deep inside her.

I pull out with a hiss and tuck myself back in.

Elodie rolls to her back and stares at the two of us in disbelief.

"What about me?" She whispers.

"I'm sure the men that are showing up will see to you, darling." I tease and she huffs.

"I'm sorry. Please let me finish." She pleads, reaching out for the vibrator and begins to place the toy on her clit.

Killian and I watch with lust-filled eyes as she begins to pleasure herself.

I walk over and stroke her face.

"Can I come please?" She pleads, looking up at me.

"Please?"

"Please daddy." She whines, throwing her head back.

"Go on, baby."

And she comes, her legs beginning to shake.

Killian grabs hold of her neck and smashes his lips against hers.

I can't get enough of this beautiful girl and I don't think I ever will.

A/N
🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 21.4K 40
Julie is an accomplished Marketing Executive who has been single for a year after a messy breakup. When she meets a hot guy in a coffee shop, is she...
6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
46.4K 1.1K 21
"We like our sins tainted in a little crimson." Feeling the tip of something cold and sharp dragging up my chest, making its way toward my throat. I...
61.5K 3.4K 52
Avalyn has always been good at running; it's what she does best. But when fate offers her a chance to break free from the shackles of her past, she d...