THE ROYAL EMPRESS ✓

By Sana-chann

Was that really the Queen behind all of this? Will Tzuyu discover the Truth behind? Will she give up her love... More

Introducing.
TRE.1
TRE.2
TRE 3.
TRE 4.
TRE 5.
TRE. 6.
TRE 7.
TRE 8.
TRE 9.
TRE 10.
TRE 12
TRE 13.
TRE 14
TRE 15.
TRE 16.
TRE 17
TRE 18.
TRE 19.
TRE 20.
TRE 21#
TRE 22#
TRE 23#
TRE 24#
TRE 25#
TRE 26
TRE 27
TRE 28
TRE 29
TRE 30
TRE 31
TRE 32
TRE 33
Tre 34
TRE 35
TRE 36
TRE 37
TRE 38
TRE 39
TRE 40
TRE 41
TRE 42
TRE 43
TRE 44
TRE 45
TRE 46
TRE 47
TRE 48
TRE 49
TRE 50
TRE 51
TRE 52
TRE 53
Epilogue
Special Chapter

TRE 11.

983 51 2
By Sana-chann

The next day,Tzuyu ask permission to get out from the hospital because she said she wanna go to school.
Even how many time she was told to rest first,she really didn't want to hear it again.

"I still going to school..I won't miss school even at once." Tzuyu said and the doctor finally give up and give her permission to go to school.

At school,Tzuyu was about to enter the class and suddenly,Sana appear right in front of her.

"U-uh i-it's like this- Go- good morning Tzu-"

"I thought a Queen can't stutter at all.." Tzuyu said and keep walking to class..  "No I just wanna ask if you're fine already?" Sana dare herself to talk but then Tzuyu enter the class while only raise her hands up and didn't say anything.

"Shit!She should be thankful that I pay for her medical treatment and I taking her care of her at the hospital when she passed out!" Sana thought herself.

.

.

.

It's PE class now..Class A and B going to court and Sana keep staring at Tzuyu..

"Can she play while still not recov- wait- she should be in hospital!!Why she at school today?!" Sana frown while looking at her and suddenly saw Mina coming and sit beside Tzuyu.

"Since when they're really that closer?" Sana thought herself and just shrugged that out of her mind.

Today,they will play a volleyball..As class A vs B,everyone cheering up and there- Sana worried. "Is she an idiot or what?!She's not fully recover yet still want to play." Sana can't believe with that Chou Tzuyu.

They start to play and there Sana eyes can't even move from Tzuyu till she didn't notice that the ball come to her.
"WATCH OUT YOUR MAJESTY!" Everyone said and Sana notice that the ball now coming to her and about to cover herself but then,Tzuyu catch the ball making the Japanese slowly peek who saving her.

"Still idiot as always." Tzuyu said as she walk away from there.

They continue playing and playing...

Until,

"Chou Tzuyu!What's happen to your shirt?" The teacher ask as he saw a red color on her clothes.  "Uh- Uhmm this." Tzuyu suddenly feel pain in her stomach and just remember the doctor said,

"Don't move too much for a while..The wound is deep and bigger..It will ripped off if you doing an extreme activities..
I suggest to not taking PE classes for a while."

Tzuyu sigh as she totally forgot what the doctor told her.

"Chou Tzuyu are you okay?Are you in your- months?" The teacher ask and Tzuyu sigh.

"Don't worry..I'm just fine." the latter said and take a permission to go changing..She then told the teacher secretly about what really happened and the teacher give her a permission to not joining PE class for a while.

Tzuyu in the restroom and rest for a while...she put an ice pack on her stomach and sigh..Luckily,she bring extra bandages with her.

"Now I'm an idiot-"

"Are you okay?"

Tzuyu almost throw the ice pack at those who coming in the restroom so sudden without knocking the door.

"Well  I'm just fine..It's hurt a little bit." Tzuyu exclaimed.

"Let me help." Mina said as she trying to help Tzuyu but he Taiwanese shook her head.

"You help me enough." Tzuyu smiles and sigh deeply.

Suddenly,the doors open again.

"Hey!!Why did you came- to- school....Mina?" Sana frown and Mina sit down on the couch. "Yeah why?" Mina smile at her bestfriend,Sana.

"N-no I- I just wonder...What are ypu doing here?Since when- both of you really that closer?" San frown curious about them.  "Well she just come to help me..I'm so thankful for her..Was there something wrong with that?" Tzuyu defending Mina and Sana was like, "what?!I'm the one who helped her a lot!" Sana thought herself.

The queen then clearing her throat and sit tight.

"So you just be thankful to her and not me?"  Sana ask.

"Why would I should be thankful for someone who put me into danger?" Tzuyu said and Mina frown. "What actually really happened that day?" She asked.

"I-It nothing serious." Sana stutter as Mina curious about it because she still didn't know what's happened to Tzuyu that day.

"Yeah..Nothing serious that make me almost die." Tzuyu glare and Mina looking at Sana.

"What have you done?!" Mina furrowed her eyebrow at Sana but the Queen tend to look at the other side. "I- I didn't mean to."

"O- Okay..Can you guys explain-"

Tzuyu suddenly put her hands on Mina head making Mina blushing.  "It's nothing serious..It just Sana was in danger so I helped her." Tzuyu smile at her and there...
Sana can't describe her own feelings.

Like she gonna throw something the two and hate it so much.

"I'm leaving." Sana said as she immediately leave and hit close the door harshly.

"What's wrong with her?" Tzuyu frown.

.

.

.

"That day......" Sana imagine herself hugging Tzuyu while crying and she slap herself after that...

"Ahh shit..That was so embarassing." Sana buried her face on the pillow and imagining it back.

"Why did- I want to hug her again?That Chou Tzuyu!!She annoyed me a lot ...Why were you the one who saved me that day!?" Sana hit the pillow many times until her mother coming inside the room.

"Are you okay already my princess?" Sana mother ask as  she sat beside her and Sana suddenly crying and hug her mother.

"What's wrong?" She asked worriedly to her daughter.

"I- The guy I told you before...He was about to harrased me..Now I don't trust a man anymore." Sana said as she sobbing while hugging her mother.

"It's okay..Don't cry..By the way,who saved you back then?" Sana mother really wanna know who was that and Sana then wiped her tears.

"It was one of my classmates...She's- weird...She don't care about anything...She always annoyed me!!But- but.." Sana then spacing out.

"But?"

"She's the warmest place that I can go into...I feel safe and- by staring at those anger and pain writen on her face-" Sana imagining Tzuyu the time she saved her.

"Minatozaki Sana."

Sana room was opened showing her dad with a serious expression. "Dad-" She immediately wiped her tears because her Dad is so strict to her.

"Are you crying?A Queen never crying over a small things..Be strong my Queen."

"It's okay for someone to cry." The mother stand up and Tzuyu father looking at her. "I thought her a better lesson more than you..What kind of mother are you?" Sana dad frown.

"Mum,Dad- Yes..I'm Okay..I won't cry." Sana said as she act like a tough person.

"Good." Sana father said and then leaving the room.

Her mum then sigh and wishing a goodnight at her beloved daughter before leaving.

"What should I do?"  Sana laying on her bed and overthinking a lot if things.

.

.

.

"Myoui Mina....What actually-"  Tzuyu thought herself as she laying down on the couch while staring on the ceiling.
She then get up and groan in pain.

"My head still hurt same goes to my stomach..I thought it's gone already." Tzuyu chuckled by herself and take a book to read.

"Why did I saved the queen back then huh?" Tzuyu then chuckled by herself.  "Annoying bitch..She thought that she got all the power..Tsk..Back then,looking at those afraid expression,it didnm't suitable for the usual her at all..she still need someone to helped her.
She really an idiot don't her?" Tzuyu chuckled as she shook her head.

"But why Mina was the one who cared about me so much?" Tzuyu frowned and suddenly smiles.  "But she's a good person after all..I'll pay back Sana money and Mina kindness.."

A few minute later,

She feel so tired and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1K 31
Another Mitzu story, yay! It's a genderbender story! Young Tzuyu was sent for training so he could become a strong, well-mannered alpha for his pack...
200K 8.3K 83
After escaping the grasps of Xal's chaos, Sana and her friends returned back to Azumore- with the news of the Kionhou sisters gone forever. At a fin...
9.6K 471 13
Another fanfic on MiTzu! So it's really a date to her when we went out alone the first time. She probably thought this is a date too but got ruined b...
37.4K 750 18
Another fanfic story on MiTzu (Mina x Tzuyu) and it's gxg! "I'm just hurting myself...Maybe i am avoiding Tzuyu, after all...So i won't hurt myself...