Their Happily Ever After (Dis...

By AnikahRay

Ever wondered what happened to villains after the stories ended? What if they survived? How would they contin... More

How you meet
Getting to know eachother
They save you
They develope feelings
They ask you out
The First Date-Shan Yu
First Date-Gaston
First date-hades
First date- the rest of them
Request page
Cruell De Vil
Jafar
Claude Frollo
Captain hook🏴‍☠️
Ursul, Ratigan, Clayton, Bill Sykes, Maleficent, and Father Gothel: How You Meet
Getting to know eachother
They save you
Preview
They develope feelings
They Ask You Out
Your first date
Gaston Into the Future
First kiss
First kiss 2
First kiss 3
They meet your family 1
They meet your family 2
They meet your family 3
Human!shere kahn🐅
You meet their nemesis 1
You Meet Their Nemisis 2
You meet their nemesis 3
Big Mitch👹
John Silver💎
Alameda Slim 🐄
Turbo🏎
Hans 👑
Q and A
They give you a special gift 1
They give you a special present 2
They give you a special present 3
They give you a special presnt 4
Proposal 1
Proposal 2
Proposal 3
Proposal 4
Their nemesis finds out
Their nemesis finds out 2
Announcement
Their nemesis finds out 3
Their nemesis finds out 4
The wedding
The Wedding 2
Wedding 3
Wedding 4
A Small Surprise
A small surprise 2
A small surprise 3
A small surprise 4
Sorry

Head canons

7.5K 203 196
By AnikahRay

Due to the lack of updates, the number of characters, and my need to explain why characters act the way they do, here are some headcanons about each character.

Shan Yu🪶:
Shan Yu is actually very insecure about his eyes, and tries to avoid eye contact when he isn't trying to intimidate anyone.

He's very cuddly, but won't touch you without your permission.

He loves Hayabusa, but he also loves any other animal he isn't hunting. You might even find him tending to a small animal Hayabusa brought to him.

Shan Yu has nightmares from when he got buried in an avalanche up in the mountains, and from when he got launched off a roof by a firework. He'll wake up silently, tears running down his face, but then he'll come find you and take your hand in his, reminding himself that he's somewhere safe.

Gaston💪🏼:
No matter how tough this man tries to act, he is terrified of geese and swans. He will avoid them at all costs.

Gaston is very protective of the people and things he cares about, and would even give his life to make sure the people he cares about will live to see another day.

He has this need to show off and make sure you know how strong as capable he is.

Gaston is terrified you are going to leave him, like every other female in his life, so he tries to show you that he is worthy of your presence in any way possible.

Hades🔥:
Even when you're sleeping, Hades will keep an eye on your life force, he doesn't want you to die.

Whenever he tries to kiss you, Hades will be extra careful because he doesn't want to cut you with his teeth.

When he isn't angry, the fire on Hades's head doesn't actually hurt anyone. It is hot, but not hot enough to burn you.

Hades can sense when other gods are near, and he'll try to steer you away from them, lest they try to steal you from him or tell you of the terrible things he's done.

Dr. Facilier 🪡:
For some reason he can't explain, Facilier is drawn to a certain star up in the night sky, calling it the second star to the right.

Facilier likes to mess with people, but when it's with an innocent person and it goes too far, he'll freak out and come to you, along for help to fix it.

He always seems wary when he comes across a frog.

Facilier actually loves to sing, and will sing to you to help you sleep on rough nights or whenever you are particularly stressed.

Scar🦁:
Scar wants to have kids but is afraid they'll turn it like him.

Scar is way overprotective. Since he hardly had anything or anyone his entire life, he feels like he's going to lose what he has at any moment.

Scar often wonders what his and Zira's kids are doing. He never got to meet them, but he worries about them from time to time.

Scar has a hard time sleeping most nights, and will find wherever are sleeping and hold your hand until he falls asleep next to you.

Cruell de Vil 🐩:
Cruell is constantly making clothes for you. Have an important event to go to? Bam! Fancy new outfit! Favorite set of comfy clothes ruined? Bam! An exact replica. He'll make you whatever he feels like you need.

Cruell loves it when you run your hands through his hair, especially after a long day at the sewing machine.

Cruell takes what he can get affection-wise from you, and he didn't push for more, not wanting to seem overbearing or to needy. He didn't want to scare you off.

Cruell loves cats, and sometimes talks about adopting one with long hair and big blue eyes.

Jafar 🪔:
Jafar still longs for power, but now he knows when he is going too far. He makes sure he doesn't hurt you in his pursuit for power.

Instead of trying to become sultan, Jafar has now set his sights on ruling a trade business. He has already created a small business with a couple of employees seeking medicinal and magical herbs.

Jafar is clingy, he will take any chance he has to hold your hand, hug you, brush shoulders, anyway he can make physical contact with you is enough for him.

Jafar has taken to collecting ancient relics, often bringing them home to you to see what you think about them.

Claude Frollo ✝️:
Claude has gone back through the Bible since meeting you, trying to find every verse on acceptance and God-loving everybody, wondering where he went wrong and how he could treat people like you and your family so badly.

Claude has taken an oath of celibacy, but he wants to get married to you and have kids with you, so he is constantly praying to God asking him what to do.

Claude is insanely protective of you and claims he is just trying to protect you from the evils of the world. Sometimes, it gets to the point where you have to remind him that you can take care of yourself.

Claude is afraid to appear too passionate about things, as that was what led him to his previous mistakes and he is scared of scaring you off.

Usual 🐙:
While Ursul is very into the magic side of the world, he is also curious about the human scientific standpoint, and will often ask you questions as you go about your work.

Ursul gives amazing massages, and we'll give you one when he feels like you seem too stressed.

Ursul is the kind of guy who will let you go at people and have your back, but at the same time, will call you an idiot as he patched you up after a fight.

Ursul loves to take you swimming and loves the look of wonder on your face whenever a school of fish swims past, or you see an interesting bit of coral.

Ratigan 🐭:
Ratigan loves to spoil you, and will give you anything you want, no matter the cost.

Ratigan loves pet names. He loves to call you things like "my treasure," "my jewel," "my queen," and many other things.

Ratigan always carries a concealed weapon, whether it be a dagger, a hand pistol, or a contraption he made himself, he wants to make sure he can protect you and himself.

Ratigan isn't good with emotions and has a hard time expressing himself, but he tries his hardest for you.

Clayton 🗡:
Clayton is claustrophobic, and can't stand being in small enclosed spaces for more than a couple of minutes.

Clayton loves to dance and will turn on the radio at random and grab your hand to pull you into a slow dance.

Clayton believes that you should learn to protect yourself, so, much to your parents' dismay, he has been teaching you how to use a gun, machete, and your fists to fight off anything that might want to harm you.

Clayton had a lot of time to think in those vines and wished he could make amends with at least the professor.

Bill Sykes 💵:
Ever since Bill fell in love with you and saw all the things you went through due to loan sharks, he has tried to be a little more lenient with the people he needs to collect from.

Bill wants to get you your own Dogs and is constantly on the lookout for some that you might like.

Bill has tried to stop smoking after you told him that you hate the smell and worry that he might find an early grave if he carries on like that.

Bill makes sure that you are always safe and comfortable, giving you everything he thinks you need, even if it's completely unnecessary.

Maleficent 🥀:
Maleficent loves to bring you flowers, from roses to marigolds, he'll bring a single one or a bouquet, he just loves to bring them to you.

Maleficent will cover you with his wings whenever you are scared or if it's raining, just so he knows you are safe and dry.

Maleficent will hold your hand whenever possible, just because he can.

Maleficent loves the look in your eyes when you successfully learn a new spell. He thinks the way they light up and the way you smile crinkles the corners of your eyes is absolutely beautiful, and he'd give anything in the world to see it ask the time.

Father Gothel 🌼:
Father Gothel loves to play with your hair. Fixing it into braids, brushing it, just twirling it around in his fingers, he loves those moments.

Gothel likes to explore, he'll take you to a place he found earlier in the day and is constantly finding a new place for you guys to hang out.

Gothel will gladly help you with anything you need, cooking, cleaning, mending, even some of the more extreme stuff, though he is alike hesitant with stuff like that.

Father Gothel has discovered he misses having a kid and wants to have one with you eventually.

Captain Hook 🏴‍☠️:
Whenever the two of you are hanging out, Hook will take off his hook to make sure he doesn't hurt you.

Seeing as you were a lost girl, Hook tries to only go after Pan instead of so the lost boys who you seem to care about.

When Hook freaks out about tik tok croc, he'll find you and cuddle you, not letting you go most of the time until he's asleep.

Hook will try to keep by his side at all times, he didn't want the lost boys to take you back, or for the Indians to kidnap you again.
———————————————————————————
That's it for my headcanons! Please leave your own down in the comments below, I'd love to see you guys. Have a good day/night, see you next chapter lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 326 31
Disney Descendants AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Norenmin, Chensung There is an island prison home to the most infamous villains that have ever...
4.4K 47 22
*What if the characters from The Lion King, Tarzan and The Jungle Book appeared in ABC Once Upon a Time?* In this story, The Curse did not only reac...
10.8K 157 18
HELENA -hi I'm hades daughter. Gods and goddesses say that I have a huge temper from time to time. Well it isn't my fault my dad gets mad a lot and w...
18.7K 244 11
What if Harry Hook had a sister? What if she was chosen as one of the VKs? Read to find out what will happen when Hadley goes to Auradon prep with th...