โ€ข๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ||๐‘ด๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay Lunareve4

A Yakuza princess and the leader of Tokyo's most powerful gang, TOMAN. A broken past and a forgotten love, Y... Higit pa

๐Ÿ…˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฃ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ก๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ž๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽYuki Onnaโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽConfusionโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽTOMANโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽChance meetingโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽContrastโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽSweetest Memoryโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽHer Storyโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜…โ˜…Readers Specialโ˜…โ˜…
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽDismantledโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽMatchโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽConfessionโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
๐‘Season Two๐‘
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽChangeโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽLost Dreamsโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽTogetherโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽWhatever It Takesโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ

โ˜ฏ๏ธŽYouโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ

1.1K 45 15
Galing kay Lunareve4

The three of them looked utterly devastated at Kanbe's question. Still mute with shock.

Both Akaza sama and Wakana sama were killed....but we managed to save Aki and Y/n entirely due to their efforts.

Everything about that incident was hidden..so that the perpetrators remained unaware of Master Aki and Y/n. They changed their surnames and names...were moved away.

I still remember Aki and Y/n..their cries for help. It took a lot of time for them to come to the reality of the situation and accept their fate.

As Master Aki grew older...he devised for revenge...forming the present TAKA. There was no turning back. He didn't want Y/n to be involved but she insisted.

The events taking place as of now are a result of the same group that instigated the attack on the Akaza family. They are an underground group seeking power over the entire Kantou region through the bosozoku groups.

"And Thats why they want Shibuya...to expand their territory" Mikey concluded.

Its a matter of time. We found out that your friend Baji keisuke learnt of this but in an attempt to stop them..he was murdered.

Draken turned in anguish.Mikey's head down in devastation.

He still remembered the day Baji died...in his hands.

"As Y/n had said...I don't want you to be involved in this" Kanbe suggested.

"Whoever said we weren't involved.."Mikey looked at him.

"The day he messed with Baji...he messed with Toman. All of us have decided that"

Kanbe just smiled.

"I wish you luck" Kanbe turned to leave.

"If theres anything we can do..we will gladly help, Master Aki asked me to deliver this message to you"

Draken smirked. The three of them facing each other.

"Its on!"

Kanbe turned to Mikey...

"Also"

The Y/n Inoue you know now is a completly different person Sano. Its hard to tell when she will crack...sometimes its as if she doesn't feel any emotion at all. Like a hollow vessel.

( Scene in Kanbe's head-

Y/n kicks down the men again and again..as they cough blood.

"Does it hurt?" She laughs as tramples on them.

"Miss thats enough"

"Why? I don't think they deserve to live" a creepy smile on her face.)

Lack of interaction in her early days due to people finding out. Her grief..it just adds up.

"Y/n san" Takemitchy felt how she was like that earlier.

She doesn't hesitate at all. I have seen her...smash down enemies in one go...not stopping but through it all you can see that sadness in her eyes...

We try our best to see her happy. I would never forgive myself if she led a life like this. Kanbe almost teared up as they fell silent in his remorse.

"I do not know how you two know each other. Steer clear that you do not add to her problems right now" he warned.

They looked at Mikey who was rooted to the ground.

..................

Few days back in the incident after Musashi Shrine....

"Nee Ken-chin is it weird that Y/n Miura reminds me of Inoue?" Mikey blantly asked Draken who was getting ready to leave.

"Huh? Really? Have you got hit in the head badly Mikey" Draken teased. Mikey rarely talked about Inoue but his whole demeanor changed when he did.♡︎

"I just know it" he smiled.

"Thought she moved away somewhere"

"Actually I think I noticed right away when I saw her. Maybe I didn't want to accept it"

Draken looked amazed.

"Hah?? And you didn't say anything to her and more importantly to us till now??"

" I figured but too bad she doesn't remember me."

"She doesn't?"

Mikey nodded his head.

"Wasn't she cool? No girl could ever stop my kicks" Mikey chuckled.

Draken laughed along.

"She's as beautiful as you said she was too"

" Right" Mikey grinned. It was so cute of him...talking like that about a girl. Draken had never seen him like that.

"Mikey...you still feel the same about her don't you?" draken asked him out of the blue.

Mikey just looked at him.

...........................

"I'm sorry Mikey about yesterday" Draken apolozised.

"Its alright Ken-chin" he mumbled as he made his way to the others.

" He probably knew something was wrong and stayed that way. He didn't want to cause her any trouble"

"Mikey kun" Takemitchi looked.

...............

"We had so much fun Takemitchi kun" Hina giggled as he held his hand.

"Yup. Right Y/n chan?"

"Umm" Y/n smiled. For once she seemed like she was enjoying herself.

"Its been a while since I saw that"

Her gentle eye smile caught everyone off guard.

"Y/n chan your so pretty I envy you" Hina joked.

"Nee nee You have any boyfriend?"Emma nudged.

"Huh?" Her eyes widened.

"Come on I bet a beauty like you had so many admirers up until now. Who's the lucky guy?"

Mikey looked at Y/n. Did he want to hear that too? Did he want to know?

"Come on"

"There' nothing like that Emma chan" she replied.

"Huh? Waiting for the right one are we" Emma giggled.

"Oh! Its getting late" Hina looked at her watch.

"About time we leave"

Draken was to drop Emma first and come for Mikey as he didn't bring his bike. Takemitchy went with Hina.

"Mikey give Y/n chan some company" Emma yelled as she went away.

They both sat at the bus stop near the place...far apart from each other. Both in their own worlds.

Y/n did regret telling him she hadn't seen him...but it was for the better. But did he already know she was Inoue before?

She just kept checking her phone waiting for Kanbe, trying to avoid any messed up thoughts.

Mikey was sittting with his arms at the back of his head..keeping an eye on Y/n. Then he remembered something.

"Y/n san"

She looked at him.

"Here" he gave him something wrapped in paper.

Y/n looked surprised but took it from him half trying to figure out what it was. He thought it was cute.

It was the princess in the snow globe.

"It kinda reminded me of that story, its for you" he grinned.

For a moment Y/n could feel a sudden sweep of warmth in her cold heart.

"It does...thank you"

He remembers after all. She was almost in tears.

Y/n say it..come on..

"How have you been ,Mikey?" She conjured up all her courage to ask him that...clenching her dress tightly.

Baka don't you have  better question ,y/n asked herself.

" Would you ask me why if I said I wasn't" he chuckled.

Y/n looked at him and for a moment they stared at each other before Kanbe's horn startled them.

"I better get going" Y/n nervously stood up. Mikey stood up to escort her.

"Here" he gave the bag she almost forgot.

Y/n looked shocked for some reason as they touched their hands...before snapping out of it and bidding goodbye.

"Had a good day Miss?" Kanbe asked as he drove her home.

"Umm"

She looked at her hands...

𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅?

On the other side....

"Bro, this the girl we looking for?"

"Yeah Y/n Inoue" the other replied.

" Look at this beauty"

"Musashi festival Code, thats when we strike" he laughed.

................

END OF CHAPTER.

Thank you for reading.

Stay tuned.❤︎❤︎❤︎

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

584K 29.9K 106
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
31.2K 800 23
"You think I'm weak beacause I'm a girl?" Ena Kiyama A.K.A Kaida, a vice commander of Toman. The only one allowed to hit Mikey without pissing Draken...
505 29 9
๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ....๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค..? Toman's 2nd president , Y/n L/n...
12.3K 209 41
"๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ," Y/n has been friends with Mikey for as long as she can remember. She wanted it to stay t...