FIRE AND GOLD ▸ JOHN MURPHY (...

De yestarday0

Inanna was sent to the ground with the other 99 delinquents. While looking for her friend, she's kidnaped by... Mais

introduction;
graphics.
trailer.
part one; lost and found
one; white empty room
two; run things
three; tent sharing
four; rescue services
five; jasper
six; hanging tree
seven; edge of the cliff
eight; charity project
nine; comeback
ten; feelings
eleven; fighting
twelve; real rescue services
thirteen; infernal maps
fourteen; friends
fifteen; it's a goodbye
sixteen; wounded back
seventeen; rippers
eighteen; frankenstien
nineteen; spacewalker
twenty; trip to memory land
twenty-one; best friends
twenty-two; wrong choices
twenty-three; minefield
twenty-four; sea creature
twenty-five; together
twenty-six; becca's wardrobe
twenty-seven; last tear
twenty-eight; fake commander
twenty-nine; price of life
thirty; less-enemies
thirty-one; city of light
thirty-two; stolen memories
thirty-three; end of the world, again
thirty-five; arkadia
thirty-six; apologies
thirty-seven; cries and lies
thirty-eight; broken machine
thirty-nine; five years and earth apart
part two; game of survival
forty; half rations
forty-one; wonkru
forty-two; fighting pits
forty-three; dark year
forty-four; war
forty-five; worms
forty-six; secrets and natblida
forty-seven; ruler for the day
forty-eight; last chance
forty-nine; failure
fifty; no more charity project
fifty-one; guilty
fifty-two; it should have been me
fifty-three; cockroaches can swim
fifty-four; kinky and homicidal
fifty-five; primes

thirty-four; keryonjaka

288 11 3
De yestarday0

"You still love me?"

We had been freed after Clark told Roan that earth was about to go to shit. Again. He promised to keep Lexa's coalition, meaning that we wouldn't kill us all and would keep skaikru as the 13th clan. He had given us a metal piece that would guarantee safe passages.

"Time to go," Bellamy tells Clark.

"We'll do our best to keep the king on his throne," Kane assures them.

"We'll find a way to beat the radiation." Clark tries her best to be optimistic but I fought that will happen.

From where I stand we have six months to live tops. At the same time, I always thought I would live until I was eighteen to be thrown out of The Ark, my birthday is in two months so six sounded pretty good to me.

"If either of you screw this up, we die," Octavia tells them.

"No pressure," I speak up winding my eyes at the duo.

"This is serious. If anyone finds out why Roan helped us, it'll be every clan for itself. The king will fall, and they'll come after us." Bellamy looks between us and I take a deep breath.

"Let's hope they don't then."

"It's getting dark. Let's do this." Clark walks towards her mother hugging her, as Bellamy walks to Kane.

Apparently, while I was gone, Bellamy and Pike had massacred an army of warriors that were there to help them. He let Indra live as some kind of message.

What a sweaty...

Indra was with Octavia and I went to grab the box I told Emori to bring me the other day.

I walk towards the flamekeeper's room, trying not to be noticed. I walk down the stairs and find the box. I walk out of there as fast as I can.

"Hey," Someone walks by me, John.

"What? I'm busy."

"Leave with me."

"You and Emori, you mean." I keep walking towards my house, not bothering to look at him, who's still walking by my side.

"She saved your life-" I open the door to my house and enter it.

"Look, Murphy," I say not even noticing I didn't address him as John as I used to. "I'm not trying to a bitch, but I'm not leaving with both of you just so I could be third-wheeling. I'm fine, thanks." I put the box back into my room. "Don't leave the door open."

"You're not third w-" He starts saying as he closes the door.

"I've been there before and I left," I tell him steadily. "If you want to be with me, it's easy, stay."

"Emori can't stay, you heard her. They-"

"I don't care about Emori! I care about you! Why is that so hard for you to understand?!" I snap at him. "All I ever did was care about you!"

"You were the one who left! How did you think I felt when I got back and you were gone?!" He snaps back.

"I left because you didn't care!" I yell at the man in front of me. "I had left everything behind because I loved you, and you kept putting her above me! The girl who put a knife to my throat and tried to steal all our shit!" Only after saying did I notice the words that came out of my mouth.

Before I'm able to react, his lips are on mine. As instinct, I kiss him back. Soon enough, my jack is off my body and his hands go to the corset around my waist, undoing the ties on the back.

I push my hand under his shirt, pulling it off his body. I don't know what I said that put both of us in the mood, but I'm glad I did.

The last time we did this was around the first weeks on the bunker. I had my first everything with him, my first kiss, my first time, my first love...

The shirt covering the skin of the upper part of my body is quickly discarded into the floor. We walk to my bedroom, and when I notice, I'm laying on my back with him on top of me.

* * * I robbed you * * *

I get off him, laying on his side. Both of us panting as we come down from our highs. My eyes are locked on the ceiling above us.

Not a word is shared and I wonder if this was a goodbye. I don't believe he'll stay for me.

He lays on his side to look at me and I look at him for a second, only to look away again. I feel his hand touching mine and I swallow hard, trying my best not to push him away.

"You still love me?" He asks quietly and I keep my stare focus on the ceiling.

"Love's a weakness," I mutter as I swallow hard.

"It's not." He runs his finger through my arm making me shiver.

"Maybe for you, that don't kill for a living." I turn to my side so that I could look at him

"You don't have to do that anymore."

"I'm not going with you, but you're not staying with me either," I tell him and he looks down. "I'm not gonna beg you to stay, John."

"I want you, Inanna..." He starts saying but doesn't finish his sentence.

"But you need to go." I finish for him. "Did you love me?"

"Yeah..." He mutters.

"Do you still love me?" I ask the same question he asked me.

"I do." John answers and I nod getting closer to him. "Do you?" He tries again.

"I think so." I look at him.

"Can I stay for the night?" I only nod at his request as I lay with my head on his chest like we used to do.

* * *

When I woke up in the morning, John was still there, surprisingly.

I get up, carefully not to wake him up, and walk around the room, trying to find my shirt and the rest of my clothes. When I do, I dress everything up and walk to the mirror, fixing my hair the best I can with my fingers.

"Hey, there." I hear John saying with a smirk and I look at him through the mirror.

"Hey," I say quietly, going back to fix my hair. "I need to go. I suppose you won't be here when I come back so..." I walk to the box, taking some old jewelry and putting it in a bag.

"I don't wanna leave you behind."

"Then stay. I'm not going." I hide the box again and get up, ready to go back to that old stand.

"I'll take Emori to Arkadia then I'll be back." He decides and I take a deep breath.

"I dought she would stay in Arkadia on her own," I tell him and he takes a deep breath. "Just go, John, really. It's not worth it."

I can see that he has decided to leave when he gets closer to me.

"I love you, okay?" He reminds me and I nod at him.

"May we meet again," I say and he smiles at me.

"May we meet again."

I see him leaving the house and my eyes tear up as I take a deep breath. I swallow hard and walk out, towards the stand. No one passes by, apparently are fewer cheating husbands and boring wives. I support my head on my hands as I wait for someone to come by. When I look around for someone walking my way I notice Octavia outside.

"Fuck it." I mutter, grabbing the only thing in the table in front of me, a necklace, placing it around my neck, and walking towards her. "Need help?" I ask looking at her, who's sharpening her sword.

"I thought you would keep trying to sell shit to buy grilled rats." She says sarcastically as she looks up at me.

"The business failing." I laugh and look inside, seeing Indra. I give her a small smile, to what she replies with a nod. "John left."

"It's Murphy we're talking about, what did you expect?" Octavia keeps fixing her sword and I look behind me noticing a very suspicious man walking our way.

I hit Octavia's leg so that she would look too, when she does, she gets up by my side. The man gets closer taking the hood off his head.

"It's not safe for you here." I tell the King. "What do you want?"

He looks at Octavia and Indra who's walking outside towards us.

"We should speak alone." He tells her.

"If you can't trust Indra and Inanna, you can't trust me." Octavia looks at us and he nods.

"I need you to handle something for me the way you handled Ambassador Rafel. The Flame's been stolen." He confesses and my breath gets stuck on my throat.

"How? When?"

"Just now from my quarters while I was training."

"How can you be so careless?" Indra says clearly disgusted by what happened.

"We need to lock down this city and search everyone," Octavia tells us but Indra swallows hard.

"We can't. If word gets out that he's lost the Flame, the other clans will question his rule, Trikru loudest of all." Indra explains.

"Then I'll be forced to answer their questions with my army."

"Or we can just find it. Where do we start?" Octavia asks as she puts on her jacket. 

"Whoever did this got in and out of the tower without being seen. In order to risk that, she'd have to care more about the Flame than her own life." He tells us. "

"She?" I ask.

"The new Flamekeeper." He replies.

"Perhaps you should look closer to home. You're not exactly beloved." Indra tells the man in front of us.

"My people want an Ice Nation king."

"The ambassadors don't."

"The ambassadors are cowards and know I'd have their heads, the keepers of the Flame... fanatics." He looks behind him at the men with spears in their hands. "I'd do it myself, but my guards won't let me out of their sight."

"I'll handle it. You're in?" Octavia looks at me making me smirk.

"Better then wait for someone to ask me to kill their spouse." I shrug walking towards Octavia.

"What's wrong? You created a killer. In the street, they're calling her Skairipa, death from above, the other one, they're calling her Keryonjaka, soul thief." I hear Roan tell Indra making me smirk and walk closer to my friend.

"You heard that?" I ask.

"What?"

"What Roan said. They're calling you Skairipa and me Keryonjaka. Death from the above and soul thief." I smile at her who doesn't look half as excited as me. "What?"

"You like it." She answers.

"Of course I do. They made us legends! They'll remember us after we die... if the world doesn't end in six months." I look at her who's still looking at me with the same face.

"You like that they fear us," Octavia tells me and I scoff as I walk behind her.

"They have a good reason too," I say coldly.

"Why soul thief?"

"Runes."

A/N:
(Get ready cause this is huge but it's important so pls read it <3)

I can't-
I write in 1st person because it's easier to write everything that goes inside the character's head and to see the things the same way she does, but the romantic parts are so awkward I just want it to stop!!! LMAO

 I need to learn how to like the name Keryonjaka, it's only for a couple of chapters cause later I have a better nickname for her ;) but it's still really bad!!

 Anyways, I'm gonna explain why it's soul thief cause I don't think it's very clear. Some chapters ago, she drew the rune that means soul and the one that means death on her victim, that's why it's Soul Thief. If you didn't get it before, I hope you did now. if you didn't comment and I'll try to explain it better!

If you noticed that there are A LOT fewer chapters in this story than before, is cause I added the smaller chapters, now most of the chapters have about 2000 words so that I don't end this story with one hundred chapters like happened with WE ALL DIE
:')

Last thing, I'm making a sim on ts4 that it's exactly how I see Inanna (ignore that the face claim is Kat McNamara for a second) I'm gonna post it on one of the chapters on the beginning, the only purpose this has is for the outfits I imagined for her can be seen by you too. I'm gonna separate the images by chapters but when it's ready you'll notice!

As always, don't forget to vote and comment! Don't be a ghost reader! <3
Thank u for the support, love you, byeee!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1K 86 13
"𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤...
704K 16.7K 26
At the age of nine, everyone Quinn loved was taken away from her - murdered because of something her father had done years before. She's been surviv...
Fourteen - The 100 De ✭lia✮

Ficção Científica

769 16 8
(s1) a young girl with 99 other criminals gets sent down to earth to see if the planet is survivable after it's has been covered in radiation for 97...
113K 4.4K 29
Prisoners of the Ark. They weren't exactly worshiped up in the sky. However, down on Earth? They were Kings. They ruled the land, or at least, they t...