JUST SAY YES ( WENZHOU )

By GhostValleyLord

Zhou Zi Shu loves Wen Ke Xing , but not the way Wen Ke Xing wants Zhou Zi Shu to love him . WenZhou ( Word o... More

Ch - 1
Ch - 2
Ch - 3
Ch - 4
Ch - 5
Ch - 6
Ch - 7
Ch - 8
Ch - 9
Ch - 10
Ch - 11
Ch - 12
Ch - 13
Ch - 14
Ch - 15
Ch - 16
Ch - 18
Ch - 19
Ch - 20
Ch - 21

Ch - 17

1K 105 23
By GhostValleyLord

After an hour , the cab reached a bridge over a lake . It was late at night and the whole place was calm . Wen Ke Xing paid the bill and came down from the cab .

The cab went away . Wen Ke Xing walked to his favourite seat on the bridge . There was no one else except Wen Ke Xing on the bridge .

For the last few months , when Wen Ke Xing didn't return with Zhou Zi Shu after college in the name of studying with Yan Lan , Wen Ke Xing was actually going there .

It's true that Wen Ke Xing some days went to study with Yan Lan at a cafe . But most of the days , he would visit and sit on the bridge and would pass his time watching the lake .

Wen Ke Xing's phone started ringing . The call was from Zhou Zi Shu . The call kept ringing . He didn't receive the call .

Soon there was a call from Yan Lan . Wen Ke Xing received the call . Yan Lan excitedly wished him on his birthday . Wen Ke Xing thanked him but his voice sounded broken . Yan Lan felt suspicious .

Yan Lan told Wen Ke Xing , she would video call him and Wen Ke Xing had to receive the call . If he didn't , Yan Lan threatened she would come to visit Wen Ke Xing at his house .

When Wen Ke Xing checked the wrist watch , it was already one forty in the night and Wen Ke Xing knew it well , nothing was impossible for her to do .

Wen Ke Xing received the video call . Yan Lan looked at Wen Ke Xing and saw how heartbroken he was looking . Wen Ke Xing's face was swollen . His eyes were red from crying .

Yan Lan noticed he was not at home . She felt worried about where Wen Ke Xing went so late at night .

" Wen Ke Xing , where are you ? "

" At the bridge ! "

Before Yan Lan could say anything , Wen Ke Xing started crying that he shouldn't have taken such a big risk of confessing his feelings to Zhou Zi Shu .

Yan Lan understood Wen Ke Xing's pain . She was going through the same pain as Wen Ke Xing .

Yan Lan thought at least Wen Ke Xing was brave enough to confess to Zhou Zi Shu not like her , she didn't gather courage to confess to Wen Ke Xing . And had to endure the one sided love on her own .

" Yan Lan , I shouldn't have confessed ! …

….. Gege will hate me now ! "

" Wen Ke Xing , you have done the right thing ! ….

…. It is better to be hated for your real feelings than to get loved for your false feelings ! " Yan Lan released a sigh . Wen Ke Xing looked at her …. " Yan Lan , bye ! " Wen Ke Xing ended the video call .

Wen Ke Xing kept looking at the lake . Tears kept flowing down from her eyes . Suddenly his phone started to beep from chat notifications .

Wen Ke Xing took his phone and started to read the texts . All the texts were from Zhou Zi Shu .

ZZS : " Ke Xing , where are you ? "
" Please come back ! ""

" See ! I am not angry with you ! "

" Please come back or tell me where are you ? "

" I will go to pick you up from there ! "

" Ke Xing , I know you are reading the texts please reply ! "

WKX : " I know Gege ! It's not your fault ! "

" It's me who should be ashamed of myself ! "

" But Gege , I tried really hard but I couldn't control my heart ! "

" You don't have to come , Gege ! …. I will return soon ! "

Zhou Zi Shu looked at his smartphone's screen . He could feel how heartbroken Wen Ke Xing was from the text . But he thought he was doing everything for Wen Ke Xing's well being . He has to be strong for Wen Ke Xing .

Wen Ke Xing clicked a picture in front of the lake leaning on the railing of the bridge. He remembered Zhou Zi Shu's words to capture every moment with the instant camera…. " Gege ! This deserted bridge represents my broken heart ! "

It was already two forty at night , still Wen Ke Xing was not returning . Zhou Zi Shu started to get worried . But he didn't know where he should go to bring Wen Ke Xing back .

Wen Ke Xing took his backpack and thought of returning . He decided to go on foot instead of hailing a cab . Wen Ke Xing thought the more he would be late the more he didn't have to face Zhou Zi Shu . He didn't know how he would face him .

Wen Ke Xing was coming back when it started to rain .  Wen Ke Xing then remembered his mother's saying that every year on Wen Ke Xing's birthday it will rain as Wen Ke Xing was born on a rainy day .

Every step Wen Ke Xing was taking was feeling heavy for him . He didn't want to face Zhou Zi Shu . His heart was breaking from inside .

Wen Ke Xing  thought he had to be strong for Wen Xiang . He couldn't risk Wen Xiang's happiness for his own .  Wen Ke Xing had already decided what he should do .

When Wen Ke Xing reached the house , it was almost four in the morning , he was drenched from head to foot . Rain droplets were dripping down from his hair , eyelids and face .

Wen Ke Xing found the door was opened . He stepped inside the house . Zhou Zi Shu quickly ran towards him ….

" Ke Xing , where were you ? …

…. Why are you so wet ? " Both of their eyes met with each other . Zhou Zi Shu was going to grab a towel for Wen Ke Xing , when Wen Ke Xing held his hand …

" Where is Ah Xiang ? "

" Princess was upset but I made her sleep ! "

Wen Ke Xing nodded and walked past  Zhou Zi Shu . Zhou Zi Shu looked at the vanishing figure of Wen Ke Xing . He found himself in a daze . He wanted to stop Wen Ke Xing but dared not . Only Wen Ke Xing's words were ringing in his mind ….

" Gege , I have decided ! …. I know what I should do ! "

Next morning , when Zhou Zi Shu was going to prepare their breakfast , Wen Ke Xing and Wen Xiang were sitting in their room .

Wen Xiang was asking Wen Ke Xing about last night . Wen Ke Xing made up something and lied to her . Wen Xiang easily believed in his words and was going to say where they should go out on Wen Ke Xing's birthday .

Wen Ke Xing looked at Wen Xiang . His face was serious . Wen Xiang got quiet when her eyes met with him . Wen Ke Xing held both of her hands ….

" Ah Xiang , I know you will miss me ! ...

…. I will miss you too ! …

…. I have decided something ! …

…. But you have to be strong and have to live alone with Gege …  "

" Why Gege ? " …. Wen Xiang asked . She was already on the verge of crying . Before Wen Ke Xing could reply to her , they heard doorbell sounds .

Wen Ke Xing quickly pulled Wen Xiang in his embrace and put a kiss on her forehead . He said while drawing smoothing circles on her back …. " Ah Xiang , please don't cry ! …

… If you cry , I will cry too ! ….

…. Please don't be sad ! …. I will tell you later ! "

Zhou Zi Shu opened the door . He saw his parents were standing at the door . Behind them two servants were standing holding shopping and takeout bags .

They entered the room . They started calling Wen Ke Xing's and Wen Xiang's names' . Wen Ke Xing and Wen Xiang came out holding their hands .

Mr. & Mrs . Zhou walked towards them . Mr . Zhou pulled Wen Ke Xing in a hug …. " Happy Birthday , Ke Xing ! "

" Thank you , Grandpa ! "

Mrs . Zhou took the gifts from the servants hands and gave them to Wen Ke Xing … " Happy Birthday , Ke Xing ! " And put a kiss on his cheeks …. " Thank you Grandma ! "

Mr . Zhou then took gifts from servants' hands and gave them to Wen Xiang …. " To my future actress ! " Wen Xiang giggled and pecked on Mr . Zhou's cheeks …. " Thank you Grandpa ! "

Zhou Zi Shu was looking at them from afar . He was wondering why his parents came to visit him at his apartment . They never visited Zhou Zi Shu there .

Zhou Zi Shu felt suspicious , why they were visiting him then . He guessed they must have had something to do with Wen Ke Xing .

Mrs. Zhou ordered those servants to serve the takeouts on the dining table . They did as they were told .

They sat for breakfast . Zhou Zi Shu noticed Wen Ke Xing was ignoring to look in his direction . Even when Zhou Zi Shu's hand brushed with Wen Ke Xing's while taking the soup bowl , Wen Ke Xing quickly pulled his hand back .

After eating while they were sitting in the living room . Mr . Zhou finally revealed his hidden motive behind their visit . Mrs . Zhou shared a look with Zhou Zi Shu .

Mr . Zhou held Wen Ke Xing's hand … " Ke Xing , it's already been one week since your result ! "

" Yes , Grandpa ! "

" So did you think about what you will study ? "

" Agh ! … about that ? ….

…. Grandpa , I am ready to study fashion designing ! "

" Really ! Really Ke Xing ? " ….. Mr . & Mrs . Zhou sounded happy . Zhou Zi Shu couldn't believe what he heard .

Mr . Zhou patted Wen Ke Xing's shoulder … " I knew it ! …. You will choose to be a fashion designer ! ….

…. Ke Xing , I have already arranged for your flights and I have already enrolled you at France's best University ! "

Mr . Zhou told his wife to hand the tickets , passport and visa to Wen Ke Xing . They also handed him the documents of the University enrollment .

Wen Ke Xing took them with a heavy heart . He didn't want to be away from Wen Xiang . But he had to , he had to study hard and be a wealthy man to take care of Wen Xiang and Zhou Zi Shu .

Wen Ke Xing knew he would never be able to forget Zhou Zi Shu in his life . So he decided it would be great if he stayed away from Zhou Zi Shu as long as he could .

Wen Ke Xing thought his presence in Zhou Zi Shu's life would do nothing good . If he stays away from Zhou Zi Shu , it would be much better , Zhou Zi Shu could start a life of his own .

Wen Ke Xing knew it would be painful for him to see Zhou Zi Shu loving another person other than him . But he had to be strong . Zhou Zi Shu should be able to enjoy his life without any bound from Wen Ke Xing and Wen Xiang .

Wen Ke Xing thought a boy like him , whose parents had died, shouldn't be fragile . He should be strong and look after his sister like a parental figure .

Wen Ke Xing decided after he studied hard and took the responsibility of Zhou's company . He would be able to take good care of his sister and Zhou Zi Shu would be able to freely live his life without having to listen to the taunts of his parents .

Wen Xiang who was sitting beside Zhou Zi Shu quickly ran towards Wen Ke Xing and wrapped her arms around him ….

" Gege , I can't live without you ! ….

…. I want to go with you too ! "

Mr . Zhou pulled Wen Xiang on his lap … " Ah Xiang , you study hard and get good marks like Ke Xing ! …..

….. We will send you to study at foreign country too ! …. You can study whatever country you want to ! "

" Can't I go there without studying ? "

" No , dear ! " …. Mrs . Zhou patted her head .  Wen Ke Xing had an expressionless face . He was looking so cold .

" Ke Xing , you won't feel alone there ! …. My friend's youngest daughter is going with you too ! …. She will also study there with you ! "

After a few more words , Mr . & Mrs . Zhou happily left the house  . Wen Ke Xing was walking back to the room .... " Do you really want to study in France ? "

" Yes Gege ! " …. Wen Ke Xing replied without looking at Zhou Zi Shu and walked away . Zhou Zi Shu stood there like a statue . 

***

Keep commenting and voting , if you like it .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 3.9K 33
🔫 MAFIA AU 🔫 One night kiss ' s that changed their whole life . New day , new information , will it call for a change in their lifestyle or more i...
45.8K 3K 31
" You always have a nasty mouth on you, might as well put it for a good use " Gong Jun aka Simon gong and Zhang Zhehan star opposite on a drama, but...
11.2K 1K 28
The wen's family bakery, the zhou's family bakery have never been peaceful since their ancestors decided to consider each other as rivals. wen kexing...
31.1K 2K 11
Wen Kexing saves Zhou Zishu but loses himself. He wakes up with no memories and disappears. Zhou Zishu tries to find him but all his efforts go in v...