Ch - 14

Like every night , after Zhou Zi Shu left the room , Wen Ke Xing sat on the bed leaning his back on the headrest . Though he had planned to avoid Zhou Zi Shu for repressing his rising feelings for him . 

But it didn't help much . Wen Ke Xing thought it was truly said distance makes the heart grow fonder . 

The more Wen Ke Xing was avoiding Zhou Zi Shu , the more his heart wanted to see him . The more he wanted to hug him and enjoy his warmth like before . He was missing those sweet smiles of Zhou Zi Shu like before .

Wen Ke Xing tried to fall asleep , but couldn't . He then decided to study to pass his time . Wen Ke Xing came down from the bed and was going to walk towards the study table when Wen Xiang tugged his hand from behind . 

Wen Xiang hadn't fallen asleep either . She had been noticing for the last few months the changes in Wen Ke Xing's behaviour too . She noticed how Wen Ke Xing frequently missed his night sleep and the next day went to school with a sleep deprived look . 

Wen Ke Xing turned back . Wen Xiang sat up . She looked at Wen Ke Xing with a sad face …. 

" Gege , you are again missing your sleep at night ? " 

Wen Ke Xing sat beside her . She patted her head …. " Ah Xiang , I was just going to study ! " 

Wen Xiang didn't seem to be convinced with Wen Ke Xing's words . She knew very well that Wen Ke Xing only acts like this when he is distributed with anything. 

In tension , Wen Ke Xing always acts like

In tension , Wen Ke Xing always acts like . He made himself busy to avoid the problem which is disturbing him . 

" Gege , what happened ? …. Please tell me ! ….

…. I know there is definitely something which is disturbing you ! ….

…. Or you won't act like that ! " 

Wen Ke Xing pulled Wen Xiang in a tight hug . She also wrapped her arms around him . She complained ….

" Gege , your attitude not only makes me sad ! ….

…. Yifu is sad too ! ….

…. Yifu also misses you ! ….