Ch - 11

One year passed , and the final examinations of Zhou Zi Shu were almost knocking on the door . It was a usual Sunday afternoon .

Zhou Zi Shu after preparing and having lunch with Wen Ke Xing and Wen Xiang was studying in his room .

Zhou Zi Shu was deeply immersed in his studying when he heard of someone's footsteps approaching from behind .

Though that person tried to enter the room as quietly as he could . But Zhou Zi Shu's room was so silent that one could even hear a little noise made by someone .

Zhou Zi Shu slowly turned his head towards that person . His eyes met with the person who intruded into his room . Both of them gave each other a small smile .

" Sorry , Gege ! I didn't mean to disturb you ! "

" It's okay , Ke Xing ! .... I didn't mind ! "

Wen Ke Xing put a glass filled with mango juice on Zhou Zi Shu's study table ... " Gege , here drink some juice ! ....

.... You will feel fresh ! "

" So sweet of you , Ke Xing ! " .... Zhou Zi Shu smiled . Wen Ke Xing felt happy to see the smiling face of Zhou Zi Shu .

Recently , Wen Ke Xing started to feel happy too when Zhou Zi Shu gets happy or praises him . Wen Ke Xing started to feel something different in his heart every time he was with Zhou Zi Shu .

" Ke Xing , why have you brought your books too ? "

Wen Ke Xing told Zhou Zi Shu that he had decided he would study in his room with him . Wen Xiang was sleeping peacefully in their room and he didn't want to disturb her .

Zhou Zi Shu agreed and let Wen Ke Xing study in his room . Zhou Zi Shu was studying at his study table and Wen Ke Xing was studying on the bed .

While studying , Wen Ke Xing being the brilliant student he is , almost completed two to three chapters within two hours .

And in the rest of the time , he kept
stealing glances of Zhou Zi Shu was deeply immersed in his study without aware of Wen Ke Xing's eyes on him .

Zhou Zi Shu's side profile looked so handsome while studying . The way he was holding the book in one hand and writing on the notebook his eyes were looking so gentle yet so determined .

Wen Ke Xing felt his heart racing in his chest only by looking at Zhou Zi Shu . He couldn't understand what was happening with him . Everything seemed to be new to him .

Wen Ke Xing quickly averted his eyes and started to revise again and again the chapters he had learnt a few minutes earlier .

When they were studying , they didn't notice it was almost six in the evening . There was a sudden knock on Zhou Zi Shu's room door . Wen Xiang poked her head between the small space between the door and the wall .