Ch - 5

Next morning Zhou Zi Shu was the first one to wake up . He stretched his arms and legs . He turned to look around at the clock on the bedside table . He saw it was almost ten .

Zhou Zi Shu came down from the bed . He opened the door and was going to the next room , when he saw Wen Xiang was standing at the threshold of the door . The corner of her lips were wet from the saliva. The corner of her eyes were filled with boogers .

Zhou Zi Shu quickly ran towards her . He put up Wen Xiang on his arms . He looked at her with a questioning look .

Zhou Zi Shu patted on her head trying to figure out why Wen Xiang was standing alone . He peeked through the door and saw Wen Ke Xing was still asleep .

Zhou Zi Shu again turned his head towards Wen Xiang . She said while rubbing her eyes with her little hands ….

" Yifu , where is my brush ? "

Zhou Zi Shu again made a second note mentally that he had to buy brushes too for these kids .

Zhou Zi Shu then started walking towards his room with Wen Xiang in his arms . In between the walk , he asked Wen Xiang , did Wen Ke Xing sleep till late everyday or did anything happen ? "

Wen Xiang sadly looked at Zhou Zi Shu. Zhou Zi Shu patted her head with his left hand …. " Ah Xiang , tell me ? …

…. Remember I told you ! ….Not to hide anything from me ! "

Wen Xiang then told everything to Zhou Zi Shu . Last night , Wen Ke Xing couldn't sleep . Almost at three in the night , Wen Ke Xing was finally asleep .

Suddenly Wen Ke Xing started jumping and moving in his sleep . He started shouting and crying in his sleep too, making Wen Xiang awake .

Wen Xiang then held his hands trying to calm Wen Ke Xing down . She started to sing lullabies for him . Just like their parents .

Soon Wen Ke Xing started to calm down . Tears from the corner of his eyes also stopped dripping down . Wen Xiang then wiped the tears away with her shirt sleeve . She put a kiss on Wen Ke Xing's forehead ….

" Gege , sleep well ! "

After Wen Ke Xing calmed down , Wen Xiang wrapped her arms around him and fell asleep too . She stopped on her words , Zhou Zi Shu smiled ….

" Ah Xiang , good job ! ….

…. You are so sweet ! …. Always take care of your elder brother like this ….

…. And if you need help …. Always come to me …. It doesn't matter how late at night the time is ! "

Zhou Zi Shu took Wen Xiang to his room . He opened the bathroom door . He put her on the floor . He helped Wen Xiang to clean his eyes and face with water .

Zhou Zi Shu then took the mouthwash bottle and poured it inside Wen Xiang's mouth . Zhou Zi Shu told Wen Xiang to move the mouthwash in her mouth and then spit it out . Wen Xiang does what she was told to .

" Gege , do I don't need to brush after this ? "

Zhou Zi Shu smiled … " Ah Xiang , today I'll buy brushes , clothes and other essential items for you and Ke Xing ! "

Wen Xiang nodded her head , though she couldn't understand what was the connection of words with her brushing . Zhou Zi Shu then combed her hair .