Ch - 16

One week passed after the results . Wen Ke Xing was soon turning to be eighteenth on Friday . 

Wen Ke Xing had decided he would confess to Zhou Zi Shu about his true feelings on his birthday . He knew after the confession many things could happen . 

Zhou Zi Shu could ignore him . He could stop talking with Wen Ke Xing like before . Moreover there is a worst possibility too that Zhou Zi Shu started to hate Wen Ke Xing and never wanted to see his face in this lifetime . 

Wen Ke Xing had considered all the possibilities . But still he wanted to take a chance and made a confession to Zhou Zi Shu . 

The more Wen Ke Xing saw Zhou Zi Shu being friendly with Bei Yuan . The more Bei Yuan wanted to send Zhou Zi Shu for a date with many beautiful girls , Wen Ke Xing found himself in a fix . 

Wen Ke Xing felt his heart was breaking into pieces to see slowly, Zhou Zi Shu was going faraway for his reach into someone else's arms . 

Wen Ke Xing couldn't control his rising feelings for Zhou Zi Shu anymore and decided he would take a step then . It didn't matter what would be the result but he had to be courageous . 

Wen Xiang was sleeping beside Wen Ke Xing . Wen Ke Xing wiped his tears and turned towards the sleeping Wen Xiang . He put a kiss on her forehead . 

 Wen Ke Xing told the sleeping Wen Xiang that he was soon going to confess to the person he was secretly in love with all these years . 

Next day , Wen Ke Xing was taking his bath . Wen Xiang went to Zhou Zi Shu who was preparing their breakfast in the kitchen . 

" Good morning , Yifu ! " 

" Lovely morning to my lovely Princess ! " …. Zhou Zi Shu smiled and handed a glass of milk to Wen Xiang . 

" Yifu , tomorrow is Gege's birthday ! …. When will we go to buy the cake ? " 

" In the evening ! " 

" Yay , Yifu !  …. Only you and I will go ! …. We will buy a cake and a gift for Gege and surprise him at night ! "  

" Anything you wish , Princess ! " 

" Yifu , can I wish for one more thing ? " 

" My Princess can wish as many wishes as she wants to ! " 

Wen Xiang happily drank the milk . Put the glass on the countertop and said while wiping the milk moustache over her lips on Zhou Zi Shu's apron ….

" Yifu , can we go out tomorrow ? " 

" Where do you want to go ? "