Ch - 21

In France , Wen Ke Xing and Yan Lan were staying at the same condo . Back here , Mrs . Zhou has asked Wen Xiang to stay with them but she didn't want to leave Zhou Zi Shu alone .

Like before , Zhou Zi Shu would drop Wen Xiang at the school and then would go to the studio . Their business had become busier than usual .

After the JunZhe couple's project , they were contacted by the studios of  many celebrities and supermodels for their photoshoots .

Zhou Zi Shu would talk with Wen Ke Xing every night by video call .  Though the time spent by him on the video call would make him happy when hearing Wen Ke Xing's cheerful voice and sweet smile . But the moment they would end the video call , Zhou Zi Shu would feel lonely .

Zhou Zi Shu had to visit another province for a photo shoot , he left Wen Xiang at his parent's house .

After dinner , Wen Xiang was passing by Mr . Zhou's study room , when he heard a male voice ….

" Those two siblings are adopted kids ! …. Do you think it would be safe to give importance to them the same as your own son ?....

…. Their parents had already died ! …. Why do you want to take so much hassle ? "

Then she heard Mr. & Mrs . Zhou's voice …. " We know what we're doing ! ….They are more trustworthy and reliable than our son ! ….

…. Just do what we are telling them ? ….

…. Just give equal share of everything among Zi Shu , Ke Xing and Ah Xiang ! "

Wen Xiang understood they were talking about them . She understood her parents had died . She ran to her room and started crying .

Later when Zhou Zi Shu found out the reason behind Wen Xiang's tears , he consoled her that there was nothing to worry or  get scared of , he would love her as much as her real parents .

For a few days , Wen Xiang was sad . She was heartbroken . But slowly she understood Zhou Zi Shu was right ! She saw how caring and lovely a person Zhou Zi Shu and his parents are , taking care and loving her and Wen Ke Xing as their own .

Wen Xiang again started to get normal . She again turned to her previous self, always being happy and cheerful .

Time passed ,  and Wen Xiang was preparing for her high school final examination and college entrance exam . Like Zhou Zi Shu took care of Wen Ke Xing , he was taking care of her too .

Wen Xiang was studying in her room . Zhou Zi Shu after returning from the studio and preparing their dinner . He called Wen Xiang for dinner .

Wen Xiang smiled and sat in front of him . Zhou Zi Shu was serving the food , when Wen Xiang told …

 Zhou Zi Shu was serving the food , when Wen Xiang told …

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
JUST SAY YES ( WENZHOU ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें