Ch - 2

Zhou Zi Shu was trying to take the kids down from the car . But they were sitting like a statue , not even moving a single inch , especially the teenage boy . Zhou Zi Shu shouted …. " Boy , please come down ! " 

The girl sitting beside the boy finally opened her mouth …. " Gege , another Gege is calling us ! Gege ! Gege ! " Wen Xiang started to nudge Wen Ke Xing . 

Seeing no movements from Wen Ke Xing , Wen Xiang started to get afraid . She started to cry …. " Gege , what happened ? Gege ! Please say something ! "  Wen Xiang started shouting in fear …. " Dad , Mom , please say something to Gege ! " 

" Gege , what happened to Mom and Dad ?! " 

Zhou Zi Shu was looking at the kids . From the girl's words , he understood that they are siblings and the man and woman with them is their mother and father . The man had already died and the woman's nerves were faint . Zhou Zi Shu started to get irritated why the ambulances were not coming ! 

Zhou Zi Shu looked at the siblings duo . He started to feel guilty . He started to feel like he was responsible for why the accident had happened . If he had never let Jin drive the car , maybe the kids would have reached their house happily with their parents . Tears started to form in his eyes . 

Zhou Zi Shu somehow managed to enter the back seat . He put his hand towards the kids …. " Girl , please come down ! " Wen Xiang looked at him and was going to give her a hand , and suddenly her brother fainted . She screamed out in fear …. " Gege !!!! " Zhou Zi Shu pulled her into his embrace …. " Girl , it's okay ! It's okay , let me see , now come down ! " 

Zhou Zi Shu then carried the fainted Wen Ke Xing and held Wen Xiang's hand and helped her to get out of the car . She was crying heavily . Zhou Zi Shu wanted to console her but didn't know how he should . Afterall he thought he was the cause of those brothers and sister's misery . 

Finally the ambulance arrived . Four men quickly carried Mr . Wen and Mrs . Wen on the stretcher and closed the ambulance 's door . Zhou Zi Shu also sat inside the ambulance with unconditional Wen Ke Xing on his lap and crying Wen Xiang by his side  . 

They reached the hospital . Doctors checked them , he declared Mr . Wen as dead and seeing as it was an accident case , he quickly informed the police and took Mrs . Wen inside the operation theatre .

Another doctor was checking Wen Ke Xing on Zhou Zi Shu's lap . He said he fainted due to the trauma of the accident . The doctor ordered the nurse to admit Wen Ke Xing to the trauma ward . They took Wen Ke Xing to the ward . 

Zhou Zi Shu was filing the necessary papers . Wen Xiang was standing beside him , while the nurses were checking on her injury . Wen Xiang looked at Zhou Zi Shu …. " Gege , what happened to Mom , Dad and Gege ! " Her voice was shattering from the crying . 

Zhou Zi Shu was even feeling guilty for looking at her for once . But Wen Xiang kept staring at him for answers while weeping . Zhou Zi Shu took a deep breath …. " Your Gege will be alright ! " 

" Mom and Dad ? " …. Wen Xiang innocently asked . Zhou Zi Shu pulled her into her embrace and kept drawing smoothing circles on her back …. " Mom , will be back soon ! "" And Dad ? " …. Wen Xiang asked again . Zhou Zi Shu got silent . 

At that moment , police came to them . Zhou Zi Shu looked at them …. " So you are the one who had called the ambulance ? "