Ch - 4

Zhou Zi Shu put the food on the table by the bed . Wen Ke Xing turned his back towards him . Wen Xiang gave a soft smile at him ….

" Yifu , I'm feeling so sweaty ! ….

…. I want to take a bath first ! "

Zhou Zi Shu looked at Wen Xiang . He saw Wen Xiang drenched in sweat . Her little hands and feet were covered in dirt . Her clothes were dirty too . Zhou Zi Shu remembered from last night Wen Xiang or any one of them didn't have their bath .

Zhou Zi Shu looked around him . He crouched down in front of her …. " Yeah ! Right ! … Right ! ….

… You should take a bath first !  "

The problem is then that Zhou Zi Shu doesn't have any kids' clothes . Wen Xiang came down from the bed ….

" Yifu , I am going to take a shower ! ….

…. Can you please give me a towel and some spare clothes ? "

Zhou Zi Shu patted her head . He told her that he doesn't have kids' clothes with him . Wen Xiang asked them what she would wear after taking a shower . Zhou Zi Shu suddenly got an idea .

He quickly opened his wardrobe . He pulled out a shirt and shorts . He then walked back to Wen Xiang and put those clothes and towel on her hand ….

" Ah Xiang , after shower , you will wear these !

Wen Xiang confusedly looked at Zhou Zi Shu . Wen Ke Xing was hearing everything from the bed and was thinking how cunning Zhou Zi Shu is , he even managed to make Wen Xiang so obedient to him within one day .

Wen Xiang took the clothes and towels and went inside the bathroom . Zhou Zi Shu told her to leave her dirty clothes in the laundry basket , he would wash them later .

Zhou Zi Shu then looked at Wen Ke Xing . He was aware that still Wen Ke Xing couldn't accept him . He cautiously approached him …. " Ke Xing , here take his towel , shorts and T-shirt ….

….. Take shower , after Wen Xiang ! "

He was going to put his hand on Wen Ke Xing's shoulder . But before he could Wen Ke Xing angrily glared at him ….

" Stay away from me ! …

…. You don't have to act infront of me !  "

 You don't have to act infront of me !  "

Zhou Zi Shu wanted to talk with Wen Ke Xing . Then he thought it's normal for Wen Ke Xing to think like that . He saw him before fainting and still thinks of Zhou Zi Shu as the culprit . But he can't be impatient .