𝔸ℕ π”Έπ”»π•π”Όβ„•π•‹π•Œβ„π”Ό π”Έβ„‚β„π•†π•Š...

By dxmb_wexb

(Name), is the sister of Soo-won, the only daughter of king's brother, which made her Yona's cousin, the two... More

// Profiles //
// Greetings //
// Palace //
// Birthday //
// Scared //
// Left Behind //
// Memories //
// Wind Tribe //
// Escape //
// Fall //
// Reunite //
// Start of an Adventure //
// Hakuryuu //
// Kija //
// Bandits //
// Location of Seiryuu //
// Caves //
// Blue Drgaon //
// Trapped //
// Dig //
// Moon //
// Venturing to Awa //
// Unknown Man //
// Yang Kum-Ji //
// Pervert //
// Pirate Jae-Ha //
// Test //
// Brave //
// Preparations //
// Protect //
// Kill Her //
// Safe //
// Alone //
// Older //
// Another Day //
// Rainy //
// Dark Dragon and Happy Hungry Bunch //
// Katan //
// Village //
// Kan Tae-Jun //
// Fire Place //
// The Firework Situation //
// General (Name) //
// Sick //
// Goodbye //
// New //
// Extra: Meeting //
// Kai Empire //
// Dance //
// Soldiers //
// Shady //
// Troops //
// Battle //
// Fight //
// After Math //
// Buisness Days //
// Water Tribe //
// Drug //
// Nadai //
// Night Market //
// Lili //
// Inn //
// Injury //
// Parting //
// Two Brave Women //
// Small World //
// Fleet of Ships //
// Boats //
// The Thunder Beast is there //
// I did it //
// He needs her //
// Farewell Dinner //
πŸ˜ƒ
// Be My Bride //
// Kalgan //
// The Curse of Kouka //
// Illness //
// Unfair Laws //
// Stragglers //
// A Tragedy //
// Steel Body //
// Hidden Fears //

// Zeno //

3.4K 140 11
By dxmb_wexb

"Wow! It's a fawn! Nice catch!" Yoon complimented the green dragon. After Jae-ha had joined your crew, catching meat became easier. Especially with his legs. Although you weren't a huge fan of meat, you were forced to eat it, or else you would die due to starvation.

"It was difficult trying to jump, while carrying it. But someone as amazing as me, succeeds no matter what." He gloated, mostly getting ignored. Hak squinted his eyes, remembering how the man jumped.

"He suddenly jumped off into the eastern sky, so I thought he had finally been summoned to heaven." Hak told you all, lightly leaning his back onto yours, if he was to put his full weight, you would be nothing but a squashed pancake right about now.

"Hak.. I'm supposed to jump, more gracefully then that."

🌺🌺🌺

Yoon soon began preparing dinner, with the help of Yona. While the three dragons bickered on who would find the yellow dragon. Meanwhile Hak and You wandered through the forest, giving the two of you some alone time. You were deep in thought until you came to a realization.

"Hak.. i've realized that.. you're always the one saying I love you, and you're the one who hugs me.. and comforts me. But I want you to know that.. I love you too. And I want to hug you or comfort you, when you need it. I may not seem reliable, but rely on me too." You offered him a huge smile, as Hak stopped walking, his body turned towards you. He leaned in, but stopped a couple of centimeters away from your face, a teasing grin on his face.

"Then~ kiss me." A confident smile formed on your face, your hands rested on his chest, as you stood on your tippy toes, you closed the distance between his lips and yours, closing your eyes, meanwhile Hak's eyes shot wide open, he definetely wasn't expecting that.

Just as he was about to close his eyes, you ended the kiss, taking a few steps back, while your arms made they're way behind your back, a teasing grin resting on your lips, oh how the tables have turned, you stuck you're toungue out, turning around and heading back towards Yona and the others.

"I'm going then, come back when you're done being so surprised. And~ don't underestimate me, next time." You glanced behind your shoulder one last time, making your point.

"Hey. Come back here." Hak chased after you, as you gradually picked up your pace, before the two of you were running through the woods, laughs erupting from your lips, as a few chuckles occasionally left his.

Eventually, you ended up back at the campsite, instead of giggling or even acting all lovey dovey, Hak and You stared at a stranger, who was eating the meat Yoon had cooked. The man had bright yellow hair, which reminded you off the sun, and clear blue eyes.  Along with that he had a loud stomach, which never stopped growling, and drool dripping down.

"By the way.. who is that?" Hak bluntly asked, pointing towards the unknown man, who was devouring sticks full of meat, in a matter of seconds.

"Oh.. a wanderer? I don't know either, he looked hungry, so I invited him." Yoon stated, ignoring the unknown man behind him, he didn't look dangerous, he honestly looked like a normal teenage boy, perhaps he was a year or two older than you. The three dragons formed a circle off in the corner, as they all suspiciously whispered to each other, ocassionally pointing at the yellow-haired man.

"Hey, you three! Come over here and eat, why're you all standing there! Do you have stomach-aches or something?" Yoon yelled out to Kija, Shin-ah and Jae-ha, who finally walked towards you five.

"What do you think?" Kija asked Jae-ha, who nodded his head, and turned back to look at the man.

"Yeah, I think you're right." Jae-ha agreed, turning back to Kija. Yoon sweatdropped at they're secretivity, before asking what was wrong.

"Well.. you see... how should I put it. We think that boy.. over there.. who's been eating meat.. for a while. We think.. he might be.. the yellow dragon." Jae-ha mumbled, as you whipped your head around the get a good look. The yellow dragon, was said to have a strong, sturdy body, but the boy infront of you, looked like a normal human. The boy looked up, his eyes filled with curiosity.

"Hm? You called? Oh! Upon closer inspection, there's the white dragon.. the blue dragon, and even the green dragon! That means we're all together now!" He offered you a cheery smile, along with a slight bow, before he went back to munching on his food.

A moment of silence passed, before Yona, Yoon, Kija and Jae-ha bombarded the poor male with questions, while You, Hak and Shin-ah sat behind, continuing to fill your stomachs, the boy looked cute and he sounded fun, if he was your comrade, you were okay with that.

"You're all so restless. Zeno's properly sitting down and eating. Isn't Zeno a good boy? Oh. Zeno's my name." He introduced himself, without a care in the world.

"What's with the lazy introduction?!"

🌺🌺🌺

Zeno had claimed he had a strong body, but with a single half-hearted punch from Hak, he flew through the sky, like a normal person, or maybe Hak was just too strong. After a while Hak had taken the name dark dragon, claiming it suited him. Currently Zeno sat infront of the moon, a happy smile on his face, while you took a seat beside him.

"Hello, Zeno-kun! I didn't get to introduce myself earlier, but I'm Yona's cousin, (Name)." You introduced yourself, offering him a smile which he returned.

"It's nice to meet you, Miss." He offered you a smile and that's when you knew Zeno was a soft person, who resembled the sun, he was bright and radiant.

"I don't know if the others said it but welcome to the gang! We're glad to have you! And I hope I can get to know you more, Zeno-kun!" He smiled at you, before looking at the moon, a distant look in his eyes, whether it was a feeling or your imagination, the look in his eyes, felt like he was wandering alone for a really long time.

"Me too. I'd like to get to know you more. You give off the same air, the miss does, it makes me feel.. comfortable."

🌺🌺🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 774 29
Yona has been made queen after getting the kingdom back from Sa-woon who had disappeared soon after. When Yona meet one of the nobles that had reques...
47.5K 1.1K 25
Yona was the beloved princess of the Kouka kingdom. After her mother was killed the King felt it was best to keep Yona's sister, y/n out of the publi...
428K 9.6K 58
A bunch of Akatsuki no Yona/Yona of the dawn x reader stories from the series for you to enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own Akatsuki no Yona (duh). -Re...
51.2K 2.6K 43
Azumi was once a nobody, an orphan stuck in a dying wasteland. However, after one fateful day, Azumi was suddenly pulled out of that dismal life and...