EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!

By xoxo_annie_exo

What if there was a school for the magicals, in Korea? Park Sarang is suddenly transferring to Park Cha... More

EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!
introductions and characters
New Powers
D.O~ Park Chan Jae High
Kai~ developing feelings
Chen~ The Past Inside Him
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 2 ]
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 3 ]
$uho ~ shopping
$uho ~ shopping [part 2]
Sehun ~ bubble tea café
Sehun ~ trouble ahead
Tao ~ halloween
Tao ~ Costumes
Lay ~ Halloween
Baekhyun ~ Lights out
Kris ~ Fighting the enemy
Kris ~ The Monster
2014
Hyun Woo ~ The Past
Hyo Ra ~ My so-called Brother
Luhan ~ Hurt
Luhan ~ Story Time
Xiumin ~ Frost
Xiumin ~ Caught
Chanyeol to the Rescue
Chanyeol ~ Dessert & Idols
Questions?
D.O - @maecah10
Chanyeol & Luhan
Lee Hyunwoo ~ Revenge ?
Hyo Ra ~ All Messed Up
Minhyuk ~ Red Light
Sarang ~ Captain Hook & Hanboks
Sarang Special: Wake Up Call
Sarang ~ Dangerous Charmspeak
Sarang ~ Missing Person
Tricked
The Change
You Reap What You Sow
Trapped
Poll
The Unknown Truth Revealed
Hopeless ; He's Back
Scarlet Diamondé
Beginning of Chaos
Tree of Life
His Façade
Beasts
The Blonde Wolf Awakes
The Wolves Bark - Her Comeback
Discovery
The Black Pearl
Kris ~ The Dragons
Sehun ~ Who?
Sehun & Baekhyun ~ Fire
The Start of a New Journey
Dangerous
Q & A
Hyde & Jekyll
Fanfiction Revamp
Lost & Found
Twitter
The Seal
KaiSoo ~ Suffocate
Lay ~ Hide & Seek
Right Back
Pre-War Chant
# tagged
Breaking News ; Announcement
and so it begins. . .
battle cry × xiumin
recap + not a chapter
run × luhan
blood shed × kris
defense × suho
wounded × lay

Planet of Peace

9.7K 330 188
By xoxo_annie_exo

Park Sarang ~ you

Flying and carrying 6 heavy teenage males over a mountain every half hour was tiring enough.

And then, throw in a couple dozen dangerous native animals and monsters to fight every ten minutes.

You can say I'm tired. And it's been at least three hours since the members and I have left the palace and started our journey to find the Air of Gold.

Chanyeol [ the poor oppa woke up last night to have all this thrown at him, and I was surprised at how well he handled the sudden news ] was thankfully fine after he had lost consciousness.

I think it was due to a connection problem. Like when I got his powers, we connected too strongly. Or was it just because of his liking towards me? Hmm... I might not know.

As the leaders walked in front, and Xiumin and Chen in the back, we're all constantly on our toes.

Our current journey was to follow the oldest map to find the Air of Gold, which means that we have to find portals that will lead us to the right planet.

An hour ago, we accidentally went into the wrong portal and ended up back at Earth, which resulted in a lot of screaming and chasing since we went back to Korea.

Now, we're currently at....

"Planet Blank." Suho says as we look at him weirdly. Our footsteps as a group makes so much noise that it accompanies the buzzing of animals and monsters all around us. "I... Can't read this that's why."

"Wah! Our leader can't read it? Even if you learned Japanese, Chinese, English, and Exopian?" Baekhyun oppa teases his hyung.

"Kris hyung can't read it either?" Tao oppa asks.

"Nope." Kris answers quickly. "It's in some different language that we don't know."

A silence of leaf crunching follows, and Chanyeol oppa spoke up.

"Maybe Sarang can translate it! It could be Cursian!" The giant says and snatches the map from Kris oppa's hands and gives it to me.

I turn the map around, and saw the Cursian words translating themselves.

"You're so smart Yeol!" Baekhyun pats his head with a smile.

"It's nothing." Chanyeol blushes.

"So... Where are we?" Kyungsoo spoke up.

"As of right now, we're at Planet Sekai." I translated.

"Wait. We're at Planet Planet?" Sehun translated from the Cursian-Japanese.

"Apparently, yeah. The characters are just different." I say, not believing the translation.

"How weird..." Lay oppa says.

"Hey it's our ship name!" Kai says, putting a hand over Sehun's shoulder as he smiles.

"No. Go away hyung." Sehun says as Kai makes a face.

After listening carefully to our surroundings, I realized that the forest slowly became quiet. Buzzes slowly grew quieter by the second. Silence passes by. Like actual silence. There was no noise besides the blowing of wind and rustling of trees and our loud footsteps.

"Is it just me or is it too quiet?" Jongdae asks as we pause and stick our noses higher in the air, looking around.

We pause for a moment, and I suddenly hear footsteps far away, slowly coming closer to us.

"Guys....Hide. Now. Now!" I said hurriedly as we jumped into the trees and bushes around us.

I turned invisible, and flew up to check what the loud footsteps were.

I look down to see this medium sized two legged reptile running at incredible speed. I slowly lower down towards the ground, making sure that my movements don't catch its attention.

As I hover 4 feet above the ground, the reptile runs faster and faster through the pathway we were walking on.

It makes a noise, and I hold my breath and widen my eyes when I see what it is.

It's...

I can't even believe this....

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
.................
..................
.................
................
...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

It's.... It's a dinosaur.

An actual, real life dinosaur. It was about 7 feet tall, had a green body with red horns and spikes lined up around its body, with tiny hands that stayed in its position around the dino's ribs. It sniffed the air and it shifted its scaly foot around as it looked around the area where my friends and I were hiding.

It takes a step towards where Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Suho were, crouched behind the bush.

Suddenly, Tao stumbles and shakes the bush behind the dinosaur. Its head instantly snaps to Tao's direction, and takes another step closer, waiting for its prey.

It takes another step closer, and I follow it until I'm two feet away from it.

I picked up a pebble and was about to throw it at the I-thought-it-was-extinct-reptile until a small cry was heard.

It sounded like a similar cry to the dinosaur's, except pitchier. Was the dinosaur looking for its child? It snaps its head and calls back, its jaws opening and revealing dozens of sharp white teeth.

I fly towards the sound, and I tell my friends not to come out until it was safe. Weirdly, the buzzes of animals weren't buzzing. Like they just knew something and stopped breathing.

Are they afraid of something? I follow the dinosaur and almost cooed at its child, calling for him or her.

The dinosaur speaks to its child and it follows its parent towards our direction. More small dinosaurs follow shortly after, like ducks in a line following its mother.

Vibrations start to shake the floor, and I can tell that the dinosaur started to panic when it roared something that sounded like "Hurry up before you become dessert!"

If a dinosaur this ferocious is scared of a creature on this planet, then... I don't know what to do now.

The dinosaurs rush into the safety of a large cave nearby, which was about 100 meters in front of us.

Lay oppa and Luhan oppa popped their heads out of the trees to see what was happening, and silence filled the air.

"Don't talk. Or move. Don't breathe loudly." I commanded, telling my friends through telepathy.

An ear-splitting roar fills the air, and at the exact same time, a random portal appeared just in front of the cave. Gigantic footsteps vibrated the floor, even if the unknown creature was far away.

"Ok. One by one, and without making noise, go into the portal. If the next planet is dangerous, come back and tell us. Give us a thumbs up if it's safe." Suho oppa says with telepathy.

"I'll go." Kyungsoo said, slowly walking as he bends over the bush to avoid being seen.

Kyungsoo keeps looking at the path, and makes a run for it. He disappears behind the swirl of blue and purple and white, and his arm gives us a thumbs up.

"Ok, one by one. Go." Kris oppa says as Chen goes in next. Another roar fills the air, and I saw a glimpse of it. The creature was an actual T-Rex. It stood 50 feet with a big head and really little arms. Sure that's funny, but with thousands of sharp teeth and a pair of really fast legs, it didn't seem that dangerous anymore. In fact, it looked fatal. It turns its head and looks at me, and roars.

Panic rose in my chest, and I'm sure it did for everyone else too.

"Guys, just run!" I yelled as the footsteps banged the floor as the T-Rex ran towards us.

Lay oppa, who was the closest to the portal went in first, then Baekhyun. Then Tao. Then Kai, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol and Suho.

I calculated how far the T-Rex was from us, and I counted 200 meters.

"Run! Run! Run!" I yelled.

100 meters.

I scrambled with Xiumin and Kris oppa, and the roar just seemed to get louder and louder.

I cross over the portal and impatiently peek back at Planet Sekai for the T-Rex, who was still running head on towards our way.

Why isn't the portal closing yet?!?!!

I felt bad for the raptor that I saw earlier, with her children hiding in the cave. I hope they'll be alright.

I hear muffled yelling as my body goes back to the new planet we're on, and I'm suddenly looking eye to eye at the exact same raptor just earlier.

I was too late to notice. I thought. Too late.

Our breathing goes in and put loudly, and the dinosaur growls from its throat.

I keep my eyes on it, trying not to blink. It takes a step forward as I step back. It growls. I freeze, and it comes even closer.

My friends frozen behind or surrounding me, stopped moving to make are that nothing disturbed the dinosaur.

My alerted friends jerk and ready their combat powers, but I put a hand out to stop them. And before I knew it, the dinosaur smelled the hand I was putting up to protect myself.

It's cat eyes soften and it crouches down low, and I realized that it was.... Bowing to me.

It looks up and its mouth opens to a sort of a smile. Wait.... Dinosaurs smile?

It jumps from side to side eagerly, and suddenly unfolds its wings.

"Woah. So it's definitely not a dinosaur." Baekhyun oppa states as they sighed in relief.

"It maybe can smell the dragon in you Sarang." Kris says, suddenly smiling as two small dragons climb onto his shoulders.

"Hey! Oww! They troll so much more than I do!" Chen oppa says as the mini dragons climb up his body and mess his hair up.

"I like this one." Luhan oppa says quietly, crouching down to pet a medium sized white and [surprisingly pink] dragon.

"But... Where are we?" I asked.

"Visitors. Welcome to the Planet of Peace. I am your host, Pyeong Hwa." A man in black says as we all turn around to look at him, wide eyed.

-

Update! I had some fun writing actiony stuff for this chapter.

And here's a new minor-ish character to introduce:

YongHwa is playing our mysterious man PyeongHwa😂😂😂😂

I just thought of this right now, and why not? It rhymes at least.
:P

Have a daebak Sunday!

Gomawo and annyeong!

@xoxo_annie_exo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 237 35
[completed](Book 8 of my EXO series spinoff to Be my boyfriend) Oh Jinah is your not-so-typical popular girl in school. Her sassy vibe and high-pitc...
15K 424 78
(An EXO fanfic) A college student goes on vacation to Korea to see her younger sister, as her sister is getting married. Before she knows it, her sis...
312K 14.7K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
3.4K 111 31
Cinderella (& true happenings) inspired kaisoo ff Kyungsoo is a 19 year old student. After he had lost his mother to suicide and never known his fa...