โ€ข๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ||๐‘ด๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

By Lunareve4

A Yakuza princess and the leader of Tokyo's most powerful gang, TOMAN. A broken past and a forgotten love, Y... More

๐Ÿ…˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฃ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ก๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ž๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽYuki Onnaโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽConfusionโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽTOMANโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽChance meetingโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽContrastโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽSweetest Memoryโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽYouโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜…โ˜…Readers Specialโ˜…โ˜…
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽDismantledโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽMatchโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽConfessionโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
๐‘Season Two๐‘
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽChangeโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽLost Dreamsโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽTogetherโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽWhatever It Takesโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ

โ˜ฏ๏ธŽHer Storyโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ

1.2K 47 30
By Lunareve4

Y/n stood completely still waiting for Draken to start with whatever he wanted to ask.She was nervous.

Was she ready to answer him?

What did he want to know?

"This isn't the first time you met Mikey right?"

"What are you talking about?

"Why were they after you?"

"I don't want to talk about this. You can leave" she said turning around to go inside.

"Why are you running away like this? All of this has something to do with you doesn't it?" His voice stormed louder.

"Yes!yes it does. Thats why I don't want any of you involved" Y/n replied clenching her fists to the utter thought of it.

"Toman has already decided this and No one is taking Shibuya"

" People can get hurt"

"You think we don't?"

"Or does this have anything to do with Mikey? Inoue-san?" Draken hinted.

Her heart sank.

"After 8 whole years you must have forgotten about him right? But Sorry to tell you this..he knows who you are"

Tears started falling from her eyes...she couldn't take it anymore.

Draken stopped and apolozised.
He knew he said too much out of frustration for his friend.

He knows me.

Then why did he never ask me once....if I was okay?

How was I?

Because she never had the strength to ask him that.

"Sorry...This is something you wouldn't understand" Y/n slowly said.

"If forgetting something like that was easy..I would have a long time ago, Draken" she turned and smiled but tears still trickling down her face.

"Maybe another time"

Draken just stayed quiet.

Y/n walked inside. Kanbe closes the gates and he looks on at Y/n while Miss Kaori hugs her.

Amusement Park...

"Come on dear you never go anywhere" Miss kaori was busy prepping Y/n.

"But I don't want to go." She ranted.

"Now Miss you used to go all the time with your parents" Kanbe retorted as he placed the parcel on the table.

"Aki nii-san is not even here as promised"

"He is a busy man" they laughed together.

Y/n kept close to Miss Kaori as they made their way through the crowd. She was always nervous around people. On a regular day she would have refused but since Miss Kaori insisted she complied.

You want some sweets dear? They look so good"

"Uhm" she nodded.

Her eyes fell onto the guy in front of them with long blonde hair and as soon as she looked...he turned and their eyes met.

oh crap.

Mikey's eyes widened as he paused. But before anyone noticed Takemitchy called her.

"Y/n san"

She just pretended to be shocked seeing him instead.

" Oh! you came too" Draken looked.

"Who?" Emma and Hina said at the same time.

"She is related to the shiba siblings" Draken covered her up.

"Wahh... she' so pretty!" Both of them went closer to say hi.

"Y/n chan did you come alone?" Hina asked.

"Ahh! Are they your friends Y/n? Aww my dear finally having friends. Go go spend time with them" Miss Kaori walked away so quickly Y/n didn't even have time to say anything.

Y/n almost face-palmed herself.

"You should join us come" Emma held her hand.

Y/n felt so uneasy but then again...it was kinda nice. They walked together into the game section. The other two couples walking up front together and Mikey and Y/n at the back with a distance of almost a mile(haha) between them. Mikey secretly keeping an eye on her as the men behind them looked at the beautiful girl with white hair.

His one glare and they would back off.

"Draken I want that peacock statue!" Emma pointed at the shooting booth.

Takemitchy and Hina were busy choosing bracelets.

"Come on Emma you" draken looked uninterested.

"But..but" Emma pouted.

"Lets give it a try" Draken approached the owner.

Y/n was just looking away trying to avoid Mikey at all costs. Her eyes fell on the cute princess in a snowglobe in the stall.

So pretty. She thought.

"Ken-chin maybe I'll try too" Mikey took up the gun.

Emma and Draken looked amazed as Mikey usually didn't pay interest in fair games at all. He just liked the rides.

"Strike!!"

" Mikey how are you so good at this" Draken complained as he took another try.

"Its talent Ken-chin" he laughed.

Draken finally did get the peacock statue for Emma and her face was totally priceless. Hina came running.

"Emma chan they say there's a flower show up front lets go see" she jumped excitedly.

"Omg! yess"

"Y/n chan you come too" they pulled her along. Y/n just went with them since she was getting away from Mikey.

Draken suggested that the guys should get something to drink as they went along.

"Oh! Sorry!"Takemitchy bowed as he bumped into someone. He looked up only to find a familiar face. It was Kanbe.

"You" Mikey said as he saw him.

"Can we talk boys?" kanbe asked as he made his uniform.

They all looked at each other.

It was at the corner of the park. They had gathered along the railing where he called. Kanbe instantly bowed making the three of them surprised.

"My sincere Thanks for protecting the Young Miss" He said.

"Kanbe-san its alright. Y/n-san helped us too" Takemitchy tried to stop him.

"Its been a while since I have seen the Young Miss smile so wholeheartedly" he looked at the way she was having fun with Hina and Emma.

"Since our paths have collided I thought I had to let you know" he continued as he took a serious look.

"About this and Y/n"

They all listened intently.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗸𝗮𝘇𝗮 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆"

Kanbe's narration...

"You have heard of him right? The Yakuza once so famous, groups trembled at the mere mention of his name...Akaza Inoue"

"Wait I think I have..the leader of KIRIN" Draken answered.

Mikey kept quiet.

"Akaza sama was actually a good person..he wanted change. Wakana sama did really change him" he chuckled.

Wakana is Y/n's mom, the Priestess daughter. You could say Y/n's looks came from her...she was a beauty.

Wakana sama slowly changed Akaza sama and soon they got married. Aki was born a year and a half later.

Thats when Akaza sama took a huge turn. He wished for redemption.

Akaza sama slowly turned to a normal life, dropping his past. It was quite touching how his followers stayed with him.. loyal and trusty just as a family.

Master Aki was bit of a troublemaker. But he's a strong kid. Akaza sama even trained him himself.

They wished for a second child but it was never to be.In a Yakuza household normally they would love to have a male child but when Y/n was born it was as if the household turned upside down from joy. There were festivities and feasts. I can still see the smile on Akaza sama's face.

"How fortunate I am Kanbe ,my wonderful son and now a beautiful daugther" he said to me.

Y/n was everyone's favourite. Aki who had been lonely for so long loved his lil sister dearly...The house maids loved her small jokes as she raced up and down the halls with her long hair.

Y/n took keen interest to  fighting on the contrary. She's certainly a prodigy.

"I will protect you" she used to yell and everyone would laugh at her cuteness.

It was a happy place. The Akaza household. Its as if it was just yesterday...Akaza sama and Wakana sama in the front porch...Aki and Y/n playing...

The way Kanbe explained everything it was like he was living at the very moment. Reminiscing the good old days.

Thats when it started. His spark died down as he stopped.

"What happened Kanbe san?" Takemitchy asked.

An unknown group of men started blackmailing us. Soon members were found killed and everyone panicked. Master Aki and Y/n were given special bodyguards. Those were the dark times.

And in April...

Phew...He sighed. The weight of the tale leaving him destitute once more.

"It was Y/n's birthday. Everyone was getting ready...Thats when it happened...the lights went off and men in masks appeared out of nowhere rampaging inside.

They left no one alive...the maids...the gaurds...the workers...

Me, Isobe and Hiro took charge in protecting everyone but it was too much. Clearly an organised plot.

Akaza sama tried to hold off everyone from the other side alone...Wakana sama and Y/n with him.

They took Aki hostage...

In the end, Kanbe looked up. Grief laden eyes facing Y/n' s direction.

Y/n is a strong girl and the cross she had to bear...

"What would you be if your own parents were slashed to death right in front of you?" Kanbe asked them.

They all stopped cold.

...................................

END OF CHAPTER 7.

The story unfolds slowly
Please stay tuned❤︎

Sorry for any mistakes, my dear readers.🥺🥺

Thank you for reading.❤︎❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 369 13
Oneshots made for Manjiro, to Manjiro, by Manjiro. A world for our Manjiro Sano who deserves all the happiness that this world could offer. Contains...
30.7K 785 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...
423K 15.6K 52
"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ.... ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก [๐˜/๐ง]." Your dad is a doctor in the local hospi...
63.7K 2.4K 20
Aiko Monosuke is a high school girl with a part time job at a maid cafe... Manjiro Sano, Mikey, is the leader of Toman... Ryuguji Ken, Draken, is se...