Can You Speak Up? (Deaf Tommy...

Von Ra1nWrites

Hey it's me again, my 4th story!!! Here's the rundown if you're new. Female reader btw ____________ Y/n helps... Mehr

1: The Girl In The Library
2: Crying Lightning
3: Shit We'll Be Late!!
4: Hearing Aid
5: Trouble
6: Adrianna
7: Principal's Office
8: Mum Don't Emberrass Me
9: Child
10: Science Homework
11: Piano
12: Blankets
13: Boba
14: Fuck Rule Three
15: Hazel
16: Snacks
17: Wanda Vision
18: Truth or Dare
19: I'm Sorry
20: Sleepover
21: Midnight Talks
22: Fuck You
23: Poggers?
24: Shut Up And Kiss Me
25: Don't Baby Me Now
26: Road Trip
27: PHIL WATCH OUT
28: Shut Up And Let Me Sleep
29: Five Minutes
30: Braids
31: NUGGETS?
32: Race To Boba
33: Sunset
34: Luv
35: Say "Hi" Women
36: Go Fish
37: The Fair
38: The Necklace
39: Love You
40: Snow
41: I Like You Too
42: Burn
43: Skating Rink
44: UNO
45: WHAT IS UP CHAT!!?
46: Try Not To Laugh
47: Makeup
48: Secret Santa
49: Mistletoe
51: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (Not a chapter)
52: Editing and Cuddles
53: Secret Santa pt. 2
54: Merry Christmas
55: At Least Talk
56: Character Headcannons (not a chapter but will introduce spoilers maybe)
57: Important To Say
58: Can't Keep My Eyes Off Of You
59: Drunk
60: 6:27 am
61: Jealous
62: Last Day
63: Alone Time
64: #1 Trending
65: Forget
66: Back Home
67: Anniversary
68: "I Love You"
69: Haha Funny Number, And Book Ended Lol

50: What's Wrong?

4.4K 201 315
Von Ra1nWrites

I FINALLY DREW ARIADNE. For a better description she has curly-ish dark brown hair, she does have freckles and has green eyes. She is short so L, but yeah that's your queen. Ariadne our beloved. She's Greek so she is a bronze girl, if you want to say she is white I will personally murder you :)

Enjoy tho!!!

________

"Oh fuck off." Freddie scoffed. Ariadne chuckled as they both sat down.

(F/E/N: you guys don't know the TROUBLE I went through to get this chapter 😔✊)

(A/n: she held me at gunpoint)

"We are going bowling today, we just have to wait for the Dream Team." Wilbur said, sipping his coffee. Ariadne nodded.

"My family used to go bowling a lot, but the place was torn down so we never went bowling again." Ariadne said. Tubbo raised an eyebrow.

"A challenge I see." He mumbled. Freddie rolled his eyes. He knew Ariadne would let him win.

"Do the Dream team just sleep all day?" Y/n asked. Tommy shrugged.

(F/E/N: considering all of the cuddle jokes they've made and the fact that George is 1 third of the Dream Team, yes. Yes they do.)

Everyone but Tommy whipped their head around to see the Dream team sluggishly walk out.

"Look who decided to wake up." Phil chuckled. Tommy looked at who they were talking at and almost fell out his chair.

"AH OH MY- YOU SCARED ME DIPSHIT." Tommy yelped. Niki tiredly looked up from her arms.

"What's going o-" She was cut off by Tommy yelling.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!? Phil literally just addressed us." George said annoyed. Tommy rolled his eyes and turned back to the others. Everyone was awake now except for Jack.

Tubbo volunteered to wake him up. He grabbed his phone and continued to play among us music in Jack's ear.

(F/E/N: say subs without the b)

(A/n: sus *fucking dies*)

"Among us?" He said, rubbing his eyes as he slowly woke up. The other held in laughs as he sat up and glared at Tubbo.

"We are going bowling get ready." Ranboo said as Tubbo turned off the phone.

"Fun, alright." Jack said, standing up.

Everyone split to change.

_____________

At the bowling alley

__________

"I'll beat your ass." Y/n said, as she put on her bowling shoes. Tommy rolled his eyes.

"As if. I'll crush you." He said, tying them.

(F/E/N: I know more than you. I know everything. Fear me- and Ra1n, and Orange, we're in a gc now :> ) 

(A/n: the amount of chaos and spoilers we already have tho-)

"I think Phil is good at the game." Wilbur suggested, Phil chuckled.

"Thank you." He said happily.

"Because he's so old." Wilbur continued. Phil glared at him.

"I think I'll destroy George and Sapnap." Dream said proudly. Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"Pfffttt in your dreams, your dog water." Sapnap. George rolled his eyes at their stupid remarks.

(F/E/N: PLS NO THE KARL CLIP JUST GOT OUT OF MY MIND)

"You'll do great don't worry." Ariadne said to Freddie as he worried he'd ruin the game.

"Hey stop being a perfect couple." Tubbo scoffed, Ranboo laughed as Tubbo crossed his arms.

"Hey aren't we a perfect couple too Tubbo??." Tommy threatened. Tubbo nervously chuckled.

"Yeah Tubbo." Y/n said threatening. Tubbo gulped.

"Yeah." He said, Y/n chuckled.

(F/E/N: I would have been like 'sure- HEY RANBOO GET YOUR ASS OVE RHERE I NEED HELP-')

Phil set up the game. There were a lot of them so this would be a super long game.

Niki and Jack got everyone fries and garlic bread. Everyone munched as the first poeple went up.

"YAY IM FIRST!!" Tubbo yelled. He grabbed the ball and immediately realized how heavy it was. Everyone chuckled as he nervously grabbed the smaller ball. He threw it and it slowly swerved into the gutter.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" He yelled. Tommy laughed.

"You'll never beat Ariadne at this rate." Tommy scoffed. Tubbo flipped him off and threw the ball again.

This time it hit towards the left, hitting down 6 pins.

"HAH EAT THAT!!" Tubbo yelled triumphantly. Y/n rolled her eyes as they bickered.
__________

Tommy filmed them horsing around they ended up leaving after 3 extremely long rounds. Of course Ranboo filmed some videos there as well and some fans came up to them too.

(F/E/N: I wish I met them at bowling do you know how fun that would be lmao)

As they slumped on the couch tired from bowling Tommy thought to himself.

Y/n looked at him concerned and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"What's wrong, you've been fidgety all day." Y/n asked. Tommy shook his head and looked back at his phone.

"Nothing." He muttered. Y/n rolled her eyes and snatched Tommy's phone.

"HEY!" He yelled reaching for it. Y/n glared at him as he reached for it.

"Hey you two! Shut up!!" Jack yelled as he sat on the couch with Niki. Y/n flipped him off and took Tommy to the room.

She closed the door behind her, turned her attention back to Tommy. Who was nervously sitting on the bed.

"Tell me what's wrong?" Y/n asked, Tommy gulped.

"I- I think I'm going deaf." Tommy admitted Y/n almost burst out laughing.

(F/E/N: I know everything)

"Youre kidding me right?" She said, gasping for air. Tommy realized he didn't word it well enough.

"No I meant my other ear." Tommy said. Y/n realized he wasn't joking and quickly shut up.

"Wait you weren't joking?" Y/n said, sitting down next to him. He shook his head.

"The hearing aid isn't working, I even put on my spare. They both sound fainter than usual." Tommy said. Y/n's face softened.

"Hey maybe it's just something else?" Y/n asked. She denied what Tommy was saying although he insisted he was going deaf again.

"Hey don't worry though, maybe you're right." Tommy said. His voice grew hoarse.

(F/E/N: try imagining Tommy streaming like this and you'll cry like the pussy you are ^v^)

"But how will you stream? And piano?" Y/n asked. She still was stunned by the news. Tommy shrugged, he hung his head away from Y/n.

"I don't know." Tommy said. She could tell he was hiding his tears from her. She pulled him into a hug.

"Hey Tommy don't worry." Y/n said, she wasn't sure if that were true or not. She hoped it was.

"Thank you Y/n." Tommy said. Y/n held him tighter to her.

"I fucking love you, you know that?" Y/n said, into the crook of his neck. Tommy nodded.

"I love you too, even if that's the last time I hear it." Tommy said. Y/n pulled out the hug. She cupped Tommy's face with her hand.

"Hey, I'll make sure I'll always be there for you. Remember rule 2?" Y/n chuckled. Tommy smiled wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Fuck rule three still right?" Tommy asked, pulling her closer to him. She rolled her eyes.

_____
ANSGT because some said that Tommy wasn't deaf enough. So fuck you.

Much love to editor: ZWildcatBard

Word count: 1219

________

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

108K 2.5K 42
This is another Wilbur x Reader Story, hope you like it:) *** Disclaimer, the title of the story has not much to do with the actual content of it lma...
173K 3.7K 19
Y/n is Tubbo's younger sister. None of her or Tubbo's friends know that except for Tommy. No Y/n is not Lani, no she's not any of Tubbo's known st...
79.2K 1.5K 47
✎ BBS//Vanoss Crew one-shots. Discontinued. If you're reading the description, hello 👋 Also, if you're about to read this book, excuse my 2019 wri...
1M 18K 46
Chastity, Aimee and Sadie have nothing in common other than the fact that all of them are sixteen and pregnant. None of them know how to cope until t...