The Billionaire's Extraordina...

Per island_rose

No one deserves to be stuck in a complicated love triangle with their arranged husband and his girlfriend, es... Més

Chapter 1: Black Sheep Of The Family
Chapter 2: An Unwelcome Change
Chapter 3: Meeting The Billionaire and His Girlfriend
Chapter 4: Life's A Mess
Chapter 5: The Wedding Reception
Chapter 6: Sleeping Beauty And Prince Charming
Chapter 7: Prince Charming Or Bipolar Beast?
Chapter 8: Solo Beach Picnic
Chapter 9: Unplanned Laughs, Wishes and Memories
Chapter 10: Deep Blue Underworld
Chapter 11: Tears He Doesn't Deserve
Chapter 12: The One Who Cares
Chapter 13: Nick, Hugs, Surprises and Plans
Chapter 14: Catching Feelings
Chapter 15: Broken Promises
Chapter 16: Undecided
Chapter 17: An Arguementative Liberty
Chapter 18: A Taste Of His Own Medicine
Chapter 19: Husband and Wife Secrets
Chapter 20: Finding Common Ground
Chapter 21: The Special Friendzone
Chapter 22: Memory Imprints
Chapter 23: Insecurities
Chapter 24: Untamed
Chapter 25: The Unforseen
Chapter 26: The Innocent Victims
Chapter 27: Mom Knows Best
Chapter 28: Gambling With My Life
Chapter 29: Blazing Sting
Chapter 30: Losing All Sanity
Chapter 31: Opportunities Unleashed
Chapter 32: Saving Grace
Chapter 33: A Passion For Escape
Chapter 34: Bittersweet Reunion
Chapter 35: Steamy And Unforgettable
Chapter 36: Sizzling Sensations
Chapter 37: Sweet To Sour
Chapter 38: The More The Merrier
Chapter 39: The Art Of Pleasure
Chapter 40: Sticking Together
Chapter 41: Overwhelming Emotions
Chapter 42: Fulfilling Desires
Chapter 43: What Is Love?
Chapter 44: Too Late?
Chapter 45: Misunderstandings
Chapter 46: No Saint
Chapter 47: Fought Battles
Chapter 48: The Prowess Of A Wife
Chapter 49: Melting Softly
Chapter 50: Intimacy
Chapter 51: Plans Gone Awry
Chapter 52: Tricked And Punished
Chapter 53: Without Wishing
Chapter 54: Sweet Distraction
Chapter 55: Brazilian Encounter
Chapter 56: High Hopes
Chapter 57: Steamy Escapade
Chapter 58: Goodbyes
Chapter 59: I Love You
Chapter 60: Deep Inside
Chapter 61: Blazing Flame
Chapter 62: The Unexpected
Chapter 63: Sexy Seductress
Chapter 64: Suspicious Mistakes
Chapter 65: Eventful Friday
Chapter 66: Drunk In Love
Chapter 67: Passionate Intimacy
Chapter 68: The Prowess Of A Husband
Chapter 69: Late Night Call
Chapter 70: Deep In Love
Chapter 71: Favourite Addiction
Chapter 72: Apart And Distraught
Chapter 73: Pillow Talk
Chapter 74: You're Mine
Chapter 75: Mysterious Package And Setup
Chapter 76: Broken Hearts
Chapter 77: Heartbreaking Moments
Chapter 78: Stay With Me
Chapter 79: Broken And Empty
Chapter 80: Threats And Changes
Chapter 81: Ugly Confrontation
Chapter 82: The Game Has Changed
Chapter 83: Strength And Resilience
Chapter 84: Truths Revealed
Chapter 85: Mission Accomplished
Chapter 86: Happy Place
Chapter 87: Unquenchable Desire
Chapter 89: Forever Yours
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 88: Perfect Match

26.5K 789 58
Per island_rose

Jayden's POV

Time passed in the blink of an eye as we awaited Kevin's trial. He had seemed remorseful for his mistakes and was willing to do anything to avoid going to prison or to even get a lesser sentence, but we weren't having it. He had to face the music.

He had tried getting a chance to have a conversation with Kyra, but I allowed no such thing to happen. The pain and trauma she had experienced because of him and his malicious plans were enough. I wasn't going to let him anywhere near her again and hurt her.

At this moment when he had ruined his own life, he was on his own. Even his girlfriend, Kylie, had left him and was testifying against him in court. I believed that he deserved everything he was facing and I didn't have any sort of mercy on him.

After all, he had been part of the plan to end my life and separate me from the love of my life. He didn't deserve any sort of mercy no matter how much he begged to be pardoned. It was better to have him out of our lives for good than to have regrets later when he gave us more problems.

I held Kyra's hand even tighter and looked at her as the judge's verdict drew close to being announced. This had really been a tough moment, but she had been strong. The trial had been an agonising and purely brutal process I wished would have been skipped if possible, but the law was the law. Justice had to be served.

We had been here before in this same courtroom on Trevor's trial months ago. The only difference was Kyra hadn't attended that trial because she was traumatised and sick. She needed more time to herself to heal plus, back then, she hated going public after everything that had happened.

This time around it was different. She was present on her own accord. She wanted to tell her story on her own and testify in court. She was well prepared for this although it made her nervous at first.

I was there for her every step of the way, holding her hand and attending to every need of hers. Layton and I sat on either side of her, supporting her and giving her the strength she needed.

Layton, Flavia and Lisa had been very supportive and they had our backs every step of the way. They were working hard on their relationship with Kyra and I loved how we had reached a point where we could proudly say they loved her just as much as she loved them. They respected and loved her and it was amazing to finally see them happy without pretending.

The lawyers and the prosecution had been well prepared with efficient evidence and witnesses. We had had several meetings together, discussing the case and making necessary preparations. It was enough for the ruling of this case to be in our favour.

Kyra had played the greatest part of us all. She had to be strong and relive all the painful memories from scratch. She testified consistently even under vigorous cross examination. She answered all the questions truthfully and perfectly well in a way that didn't leave any fingers pointing at her and clearly proved that Kevin was guilty. I was proud of her.

Kevin had committed many felonies including attempted murder, attempted rape, harassment and abuse. The judge's verdict was obvious after all the evidence that had been presented and the intensity of all the crimes Kevin had committed.

It was almost over. Almost.

"After careful deliberation, the defendant, Mr. Kevin Morgan has been found guilty of all charges," the judge announced and murmurs broke throughout the once silent courtroom.

The judge whacked her gavel on the sound block to get everyone's attention and there was silence once again.

"This court hereby sentences Mr. Kevin Morgan to twenty-five years to life in prison," the judge announced the sentence and she whacked the gavel on the sound block again, sealing his fate as loud murmurs erupted throughout the courtroom.

I felt as though a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders and a wave of relief washed over me. Finally. All the drama, pain and obstacles hindering me from enjoying a normal life with my wife and my family were cleared.

I pulled Kyra to my chest and kissed her temples. "It's over, baby," I breathed.

I could see Kevin being led out of the room, his head hanging low. At least he wasn't being violent and he had been mature enough to accept that his fate could not be changed no matter how many tantrums he threw.

Kyra held my hand tightly and she looked up at me with a small smile on her face. She had tears in her eyes that she tried blinking away. I couldn't decipher if they were tears of joy or grief. She looked overwhelmed and her cheeks were red. "Let's go home, please."

I nodded. "Okay."

We all stood up and Layton and I flanked Kyra as we walked out of the courtroom. As we expected, the press was present, flashing cameras in our faces and asking way too many questions all at once.

We weren't answering any questions. Everything we had to say to the public about this case had already been said prior the trial through a formal press conference.

If anything else was to be said, then it wasn't going to be either today or anytime soon. This was the part when we got a break and enjoyed our lives in privacy.

I got a glimpse of Kylie as we walked out and she waved at us with a big smile on her face, her eyes glistening with tears. Kyra waved back and I simply gave her a small smile. This was probably our last goodbye before she'd leave New York for LA for a couple of months or even years.

Kylie and I had talked about what had happened and she had justified her actions and asked for forgiveness. I held nothing against her because at the moment she had her own demons plus it wasn't exactly her fault, but I knew that I didn't want to have much to do with her anymore.

It was best for us to keep our distance and live our lives, leaving the past behind us. She was a part of my past and I didn't want to keep on holding to it. I didn't want anything that made my wife uncomfortable.

She had officially resigned from modelling due to not only her pregnancy that had already started showing, but also due to private reasons. She needed time to pick up the pieces of her life and rebuild herself plus to bond with her baby.

Her parents were willing to support her and they had suggested getting her into Hollywood since they already had an established name in the industry. If she'd work hard, she'd get the spotlight she always wanted in her life.

She had visited us the previous night, biding us farewell. We didn't have any bad blood. We simply wished each other the best and went our separate ways. This was a good break and if we'd meet again some day in life, I only hoped it'd be in good circumstances.

Our security helped us a lot to get to the car safely without facing many challenges. Kyra and I got into our black SUV and we sat down next to each other, holding hands.

"I'll give you a call, Jay. I'll see you both soon," Layton informed me.

"Sure. Thank you, Layton," I replied. He closed the door and walked away after that with his own bodyguards. There was too much commotion to have any meaningful conversation here or to talk to anyone decently at least.

The chauffeur drove off as soon as the door shut closed. Kyra moved closer to me and she buried her face in my chest. She held onto the jacket of my tailored suit and pressed her body even closer to mine.

I put my hand on her back and started drawing circles soothingly on her back. "What's wrong, baby?" I asked her, kissing her hair. "Are you crying?"

"No," she mumbled quietly. She was crying.

"Show me your face. I want to look at you," I spoke softly.

"Do I have to?" she replied quietly. She sounded cute and in my head, I could see a cute pout on her lips as she said so. That made me smile.

"Yes. You have to," I murmured, kissing her temples. Kyra slowly pulled away from me and she sat up, facing me. She had tears in her eyes and a few had fallen down her cheeks. I wiped them away using my thumbs.

"And why is my beautiful princess crying when we're supposed to be celebrating?" I asked her, taking both of her warm hands into mine. I planted sweet kisses on both of them and looked up at her.

"I don't know," she mumbled, looking at our hands. "Tears of relief if there's anything of that sort I guess."

"You don't have to hide your feelings from me, you know. It's okay to cry if you feel like it. We all express joy and relief in different ways."

"Does that mean I can bawl my eyes out and you'll still be okay with it?"

"Hmmm... It makes me uncomfortable and sad because I hate seeing tears in your eyes, but I can endure it if it makes you feel better."

Kyra chuckled "I'm just kidding. I just feel a little emotional, but I'll be fine."

"I know just how to make you feel better," I said, pulling her into a warm and tight hug. She moaned lightly, wrapping her arms around me tightly. It was a warm and heartfelt hug that made me feel at home.

"Much better," she murmured, breathing into my neck. I brushed her long silky hair with my fingers, inhaling her delicious scent. Even I felt much better.

"Congratulations, honey. You were amazing out there and I'm proud of the way you've been strong and resilient. We're free. Hopefully, it's forever."

"Thank you for supporting me, Jay."

We pulled away from each other, smiling. Finally, she had that glow back in her eyes and the relief and happiness I wanted to see. Tight hugs in each other's arms always worked. After everything, she deserved to be happy. She earned it.

"You don't have to worry about that imbecile. He's out of our lives for good and justice has been served," I assured Kyra, holding her close to me.

"He's gonna be in his fifties when he gets out of there if he gets parole after serving twenty-five years. That's too bad. Such a good life wasted because of desire to revenge and protect his ego."

"Don't tell me you feel bad for him after everything he's done to us."

Kyra looked up at me and pecked my lips. "Well, had he not decided to temper with your precious life, I'd have felt a little bad for him. Unfortunately, he crossed all the limits and I don't feel anything for him."

"He also put his dirty hands on your body and tried to do something despicable. He doesn't deserve any sort of mercy. I hope he rots in prison. Anyone who hurts you hurts me too. Let him face the music."

Kyra sat back in her seat, taking a deep breath with a big smile on her face. "You know what? You're right. I don't care about him and whatever he got, he deserves. This is our moment and we should embrace it. We're finally free, baby. We can finally have our kids peacefully and grow a big family without worrying about threats like those assholes."

"That's the spirit, honey. We can finally sleep in peace and not worry about anything or anyone. This is the part when we live our lives to the fullest, my love."

"You can say that again. And how are we celebrating our freedom today?" she asked me cocking an eyebrow. "Do you have anything fun in mind other than getting drunk on wine and partying alone at home?"

I put my arm around Kyra's shoulders and drew her closer to me. "Hmmm... how about anything involving your skin pressed to mine? What's a better way of celebrating our freedom other than being crazy close to each other and feeling the life in us, the one we fought for?"

"Sounds like a plan," she replied, her smile widening.

When we arrived home, Kyra and I walked out of the car holding hands, laughing at the silly jokes we made. She was happy and relieved. Everything had worked out in the end and we were happy. This was how it was supposed to have been from the start.

"Jayden, there's something I've been meaning to ask you desperately," Kyra said, linking our arms as we ascended the stairs to our bedroom.

"Sure. What is it?" I asked her, staring down at her.

"Please, if I'm ever stupid enough to want to leave you for a silly reason or to leave this house due to something stupid, lock me in a room or anything as long as I don't get to leave."

I chuckled. "Mrs. Montero, do you have any idea how impossible you become when you're mad?"

"Hmmm... I'm sure it's not that bad," she muttered through gritted teeth, her cheeks flushing slightly with embarrassment.

"Really?" I asked her, pinching her nose lightly.

She laughed. "Okay. I know it's bad especially when it involves you. I can't control all the words, the anger and emotions sometimes. It gets a little too hard and sometimes I get physical. I swear I'm working on it, honey."

"Relax," I told her, kissing her nose. "It's nothing I can't handle. Sometimes I'm a rascal too and I need a fiery scolding to get back to my senses."

"Not just any random rascal," she said, putting her hand on my neck. She drew my head downwards and pecked my lips. "You're my sexy rascal."

"With pleasure, wifey."

As we walked down the hallway, I noticed a framed photo I didn't remember seeing hung on the wall before. I was always observant and I was sure I hadn't seen it there before.

"This photo wasn't here before, was it?" I asked Kyra, turning to face the wall where the photo frame was hung.

It was a photo from our wedding day. I had never liked any of the photos from our wedding day because everything was forced and we looked like an unhappy couple that had been forced into marriage. Well, that was what we were back then, but seeing it in photos made it hit hard.

I did the worst job at pretending to be happy. Kyra was even better although she looked nervous. Her smile looked forced and everything simply was awkward. Neither of us looked like ourselves.

"I hung it today in the morning. I found it among our things in the basement. Why? You don't like it?"

I sighed, looking at her. "Honestly, I hate it. Just look at us. Who's that unhappy on their own wedding?"

Kyra laughed, assessing the photo. "I knew you'd say that. We do look a bit odd though."

"A bit? I look like I was in pain. I look like a frog," I grumbled making Kyra laugh.

"What?" I asked her, my lips widening into a smile as I watched her laugh hard. It was contagious.

"A frog? Why a frog of all the animals? God, I can't even compare you to any animal. You looked handsome, honey, but a little bit like you were going to cut my head off any minute."

"That's it. We're taking it down," I said, reaching forward to remove the photo frame, but Kyra blocked my view and she held my hand.

"No."

"Imagine our kids looking at it and thinking I was going to kill their mommy. Nuh-uh. I can't have our kids hating me because of that."

Kyra laughed, putting my hand back on my side. "Jay, I'm just kidding. We do look odd, but okay. I needed a memory from the first day we met and our wedding day. This was the best I could find."

"Do you feel okay looking at photos from our wedding day?"

Kyra shook her head no. "No. It was nothing like my dream wedding, but it gave me the best husband in the entire world. I don't care about anything else."

I put my hands on Kyra's shoulders then I bent my head to look her in the eyes. "Don't worry," I said, brushing the pad of my thumb against her lips. "I'll fix it," I promised her.

I connected our lips softly, kissing her tenderly. I savoured every second, making her feel my love for her through the kiss.

We might have started on the wrong foot, but things had taken a good turn for the better. We were madly in love. We couldn't erase memories from our wedding day, but I could still do something to make it a little better and give her something special to remember. I was already working on it.

When we pulled away from the kiss, she was smiling. "You already fixed everything, Jayden, by loving me and taking good care of me."

"Okay," I said, smiling back at her. "But for now, we're taking this down." I took the photo frame down and placed it facedown on the chair in the hallway.

"I can still put it back up somewhere you won't see it," she challenged, walking ahead of me. At least she wasn't mad about it.

"Try me," I said, taking a long stride towards her. I hugged her from behind, lifting her off her feet. She giggled as I twirled and then carried her bodily in my arms to the bedroom.

Once we were in, I closed the door and walked in, putting her down on the couch. I took off my tie and jacket, leaving them on the bed. I walked over to the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of red wine and two wine glasses from the glass storage cabinet.

When I turned around, Kyra was tossing her black dress onto the bed, leaving her in her lingerie.

I parted my lips slightly in awe, looking at her majestic semi naked body, my lips automatically widening into a mischievous grin.

Her bra, panties and garter belt were all in red with black lace trimming. She had black stockings on and she had let her hair loose from the high pitched ponytail she had tied it into for the trial.

Her lingerie did her body full justice by thunder. It left just the perfect amount of skin exposed, flashing at me and inviting me to get a taste of her lusciousness.

"Why are you looking at me like you want to eat me?" Kyra asked me, walking over to me gracefully.

She took her wine glass from me and looked up at me, taking a step closer. "Careful what you wish for, Princess. I want to, I can and I will eat you," I said, closing the small gap between us.

"Is that a promise?" she asked me, running her finger slowly down my torso. I had been working out a lot to get back in shape. All my hard work hadn't gone to waste.

"It is," I affirmed, brushing my lips against her smooth skin. "And you know I never break my promises."

Kyra stood on her toes and she pecked my lips. She held both of our glasses, looking deep into my eyes with her bottom lip between her white teeth. I poured the wine and took my glass from her.

"What are we toasting to?" she asked me.

"To us. To our lives, love, freedom and everything we ever wanted that we can proudly say we achieved."

"Cheers to that," she said, raising her glass.

"Cheers." We clicked our glasses and washed down the red wine together in one go. We had a second round and we drank the wine in the same manner.

"Mmmm... That was delicious and refreshing," Kyra remarked.

"We can finish it later."

"Okay. Ice cream then?" she asked me, cocking an eyebrow. I nodded in agreement.

I took the glasses and the bottle away while Kyra took the ice cream from the fridge. I sat on the couch so long, waiting for her.

She walked towards me two minutes later, holding one bowl of ice cream with two spoons in it.

She placed the bowl on the coffee table and stood in front of me. I leaned forward, appreciating her majestic beauty with my eyes. I placed my hands on her hips and I pressed my forehead into her flat tummy.

I kissed her navel and licked the region right below it. Kyra fisted my hair and she drew my head upwards in such a way that I could look up in her eyes. "You like it?" she asked me, massaging my scalp with my fingers.

"Like? I love it," I replied, moving my hands to her bare butt cheeks. I sank my fingers into her delicate flesh and propelled her body forward. My head went lower and I kissed the front of her panties. I kept my head there, my nose pressed to her core.

I inhaled her delicious scent and moaned lightly as I moved my lips to kiss her inner thighs. "Beautiful," I murmured.

Kyra drew my head back again with a smile on her face. She put both of her hands on my chest and she knocked me backwards onto the couch and she climbed onto me, her legs falling on either side of my hips.

I put my hands on her butt and I thrust her body into mine powerfully, leaving her hot core cradling my instant erection. We both groaned at the pleasure the friction of our most sensitive parts caused.

I collided our bodies twice again before positioning her right where I wanted her. "It's too hot," Kyra said, working on the buttons of my shirt. "We need this off."

I let her work on my shirt until she removed it and tossed it onto the bed. She placed her hands on my body immediately, tracing every inch of my skin with her fingers. She planted openmouthed kisses along my torso as she rocked her hips slowly back and forth.

"Hmmm... Much better," she breathed, tearing her lips away from my body. She turned around and she grabbed the bowl of ice cream.

"Have some," she urged me, picking up her spoon. I took my spoon and scooped the ice cream. It was vanilla flavoured and delicious especially when I was having it with the woman of my dreams.

Kyra loved eating ice cream. We had ice cream almost every time we went out on a date or whenever she felt sad. Chocolate and ice cream made her feel better whenever she felt sad most of the time.

"What are we doing this weekend, baby? I wanna take a break from everything and loosen up a bit."

"We can go to the countryside on our ranch."

Kyra's lips widened into a smile as she looked at me. "So we're riding horses, right?"

I hummed in response. "Of course. I bought you a white horse. She's beautiful, healthy and strong. You can see her and ride her over the weekend."

Kyra kissed me on the lips. "Thank you, Jay. I love riding horses. I can't wait to spend the whole day on a ranch."

"You're quite a passionate rider," I commented. "You love riding many things, but I think horses are your favourite."

Kyra laughed, rocking her hips against my semi erect cock. "Horses ain't my favourite," she said, putting the bowl of ice cream on the couch next to us. She put her hands on my shoulders and she started grinding passionately into me. "I love riding your thick cock the most. It's my favourite of all time," she purred.

I loved it when she played dirty. I loved seeing that side of her that only I knew. I loved this state where she was raw, untamed and fierce sexy.

"Naughty girl," I chuckled, smacking her butt firmly. She winced, her lips cracking into a wider smile.

"If I am naughty, what are you?" she purred, pressing her body firmly into mine. She bit her bottom lip tenderly, looking at me with lust filled eyes.

"Your sexy husband who loves bringing the naughtiness out of you." I smacked Kyra's butt one more time, pressing her body into mine at the same time.

"Ah," she moaned, throwing her head back. She loved it.

I took my spoon and scooped some ice cream onto it. I trailed the spoon from her earlobe down to her throat. She shivered, looking at my hand. "Cold," she breathed.

"I'll set you on fire," I promised and with those words, I smashed my lips onto her neck, earning a loud moan from her.

I held her firmly close to me by her butt as I attacked her neck with deep kisses, soft nibbles and bites. I wanted to claim her, mark her as mine. She was my woman, my soulmate and the mother of our children. She was my everything.

I sucked on her earlobe, eating all the ice cream. I trailed my lips down to her neck then to her throat. She lifted her head as I licked her throat up and down. Her skin felt like fire, burning the tip of my tongue.

I tore my lips from her body and took some more ice cream, trailing it down the valley between her luscious breasts. She cupped my head and drew it downward to let me lick off the ice cream. I licked her, enjoying every bit of it.

The taste, the scent and her moans combined was something totally out of this world. She knew how to control me with her perfect responses and how to tame me.

When I withdrew my face from her body, she kissed me briefly, circling her hips. "Wow! I am on fire," she panted.

I put my hands on her bra straps and looked at her as I pulled them down. "If that set you on fire, Kyra, how about my tongue on your nipples? What will that do to you?" I asked her, kissing her shoulders.

"I won't know until you've shown me, Jay."

"With pleasure," I replied. I yanked her bra off her body, freeing her full luscious breasts. They looked swollen and her nipples were already hardening.

I cupped them both and squeezed them tightly. "Yes," Kyra moaned, throwing her head back.

I chuckled. "You like that?" I asked her, fondling her breasts skillfully. By now, I knew exactly how to touch them in a way that weakened her to her core. My hands were big enough to cover them completely and squeeze them. They were a perfect fit.

"I love it when you touch them. They were aching for your touch."

"But I played with them all night long last night," I said, moving my attention to her nipples.

"They're so used to your touch that they feel lonely without either your hands or mouth on them for long."

My hands couldn't keep away either. I pinched and squeezed her nipples until they were taut and she couldn't sit still anymore. I smeared ice cream on them and she shivered again. "Jayden!" she whined.

"What?" I asked, smiling mischievously at her. "Your nipples like it. Look at how hard and taut they are."

Kyra laughed arching her back. "Jayden Montero, you're impossible. Now hurry and suck before I make you and you know I tease when I do."

I didn't waste time taking her taut nipple into my mouth and I sucked hard. She screamed, kicking her hips into my body. I sucked harder, pinching the other. I bit it softly and sucked until I was satisfied.

I shifted my attention to her other breast and I took it into my mouth, releasing it with a pop sound. I ravished on her hard nipple, drawing loud moans and pleas to keep on going from her. She tasted divine.

When I stopped, I looked at her face. Her hair was messy and her breath was ragged. Her eyes were glowing. "I bet I did a great job, wifey."

Kyra gave me a coy smile, pressing her hands into my hard chest. "As usual. My turn, hubby."

Kyra took some ice cream with her hands and she ran them down my torso. She used the spoon to smear some on my neck then she went down to business. I had never seen her so passionate and in complete control of me.

Her hands and tongue never left my burning body and her hips never stopped rocking either. She enticed me completely in ways I never knew were possible. She made me make sounds I had never heard myself make before even riding me. This woman was definitely the end of me.

When she was done licking off all the ice cream and living her marks on me, she sat up straight, looking at me with satisfaction in her eyes. I was breathless. Satisfying me was an art she had mastered.

Kyra trailed her hand down to the bulge in my slacks. I was undeniably rock hard for her. She touched me through my slacks. "Let's play and have fun," she offered.

"Yes," I agreed, placing my hand on her panties. Kyra climbed off my laps and she put the bowl of ice cream on the table. She sat next to me, her feet on the couch and her knees spread apart.

She unbuttoned my slacks and I unzipped them and pulled them down. She put her hand on my cock and started massaging me through my boxer briefs. "Let's tease and see how long we last," she said and I understood what she meant.

I put my hands on her core and started massaging her too through her panties, circling my fingers on her clit and running them up and down between her swollen lips.

We both moaned and groaned, lying back in the couch as we pleasured each other. She touched me with a lot of skill and passion, running my hand up and down my steel hard shaft. I wasn't going to last long. I needed to be inside her.

We both looked at each other, panting as our hands did the job. We smiled at each other then I leaned in and claimed her delicious lips with mine. She moaned into the kiss, grinding down on my hand.

"Okay, I'm going in," I said and she chuckled as I slipped my hand into her panties.

She took my cock out of my boxer briefs and started massaging it directly with even more pressure and passion. I kissed her to distract myself from grabbing her and taking her immediately. I wanted her dripping first.

I tunneled two fingers into her wet core and swirled them. She clenched her walls around my fingers, squirming. She was slick. My fingers easily slid into and out of her due to all the juices her body produced. She was close.

"I can't hold on for any longer," Kyra grunted through gritted teeth.

I kissed her lips fervently, slowing down my pace. I whispered into her ear. "Come sit on my face, honey."

We both stopped and Kyra stood up. Her legs were shaking. I removed her panties from her body and took off my boxer briefs. I lay back on the couch on my back and she climbed on top of me, facing my legs.

She positioned herself in such a way that my head was between her legs and she had access to my cock. We didn't waste time giving each other pleasure. I dove into her wetness, licking her delectable juices, my thumbs spreading her swollen lips open.

I slid my tongue across her exquisitely sensitive flesh, sweeping away the evidence of her arousal as I swirled my tongue round and round.

She took luscious licks of my cock and worked both her mouth and hands on it. She sucked my cock, licked and massaged my balls until I felt like bursting out of my skin. She was excellent at giving a head.

I pushed my tongue into her slit and I sucked, licking her over and over again. In a few seconds of pushing each other to the edge, we orgasmed at the same time into each other's mouth.

I licked her clean as she took all my load into her mouth and swallowed it all. She was delicious. This moment was magical and completely out of this world. There was just something about her I had never seen in other women.

She took a few minutes to recover from her orgasm and sit up. I sat up with her and she straddled me, smiling and panting. "That was brilliant. We should do it more often."

"Definitely," I breathed, kissing her. "Now show me how much you love riding my cock."

Kyra nodded, positioning my cock at her entrance using her hand. She slowly sat down on it, taking me in bit by bit with our eyes locked. Once she was fully seated, she started riding me passionately like her entire life depended on it.

I groaned her name as I rocked my hips against her core, letting her taking all of me in. She opened her mouth to me and moaned as my tongue slipped inside and tangled with hers, tasting and teasing her until my skin felt like fire and my blood was roaring in my ears.

She held onto my shoulders for support and balance as she rose and fell on me. I gripped her bouncing breasts and her thrusts became stronger and more powerful.

She made the most glorious sounds that were raw, intense and absolutely delicious noises of pleasure as we fucked into mindless oblivion.

Powerful orgasms washed over us as we became undone together, groaning each other's name. I unloaded my hot seed into her, holding her firmly close to me.

"Jay," Kyra whispered, collapsing into my arms. "That was insane."

I brushed her hair with my fingers, holding her closely to me. "Do you remember what you asked me the day we first made love?" I asked her and I heard her chuckle breathlessly.

"Was it something weird and awkward?"

"You asked where this was going to fit. Do you have your answer now after all these months?"

Kyra laughed, sitting up to face me while she circled her hips. "Right where it belongs, baby. It's a perfect fit."

I kissed her, smiling broadly at her. "You are my perfect match."

This was my happy place. Right here with her. This was how it was supposed to have been from the very start. I had her. It was all over. There was just one thing to fix then we'd start living our lives afresh and happily with each other.

I had to make her dreams come true in one way or the other.

                      ★★★★★

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Mr. Devil Per A. C.

Literatura romàntica

6M 186K 42
-{Published Interactive Story on Chapters! }- <3 {#6 in Romance --- 22/02/17} Romance / Fantasy ︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ "You look happy." he smiles, his dark eyes...
Cheetah's Mate Per Lee C

Literatura romàntica

13.4K 302 6
Kyra Atcuian hides a secret from the world around her. Kyra has the ability to shift, and the form that she takes is that of a cheetah. Shifters as a...
238K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
50.1K 4K 56
This is a Kaira Story💫 (This is not Edited. It might have grammatical errors. Please ignore.) Both of them had a past. One lacked trust while the ot...