Sacrifice| teen wolf

بواسطة RiipahhxVoid

When Davina Stilinski falls for the "enemy" Isaac lahey, it's like the world changes. People change. {Isaac... المزيد

|Cast|
Act one: Beat that bitches!
Act two: Werewolf ass
Act Three: Its pathetic
Act Four: Twin power!
Act five:Ill cut you bitch
Act Six: Pick and choose
Act Seven: How about no
Act Eight: Counseling
Act Nine: ill fix it (Pt.1)
Act Eleven: Deja
Act Twelve:Ill pull the trigger
Act Thirteen: Stubborn
Act Fourteen:its 'over'
Act Fifteen : Summers Over
Act Sixteen:You should know
Act Seventeen: List of Lost
Act Eighteen: Promise?
Act Nineteen: I believe you
Act Twenty:I can't lose him too
Act Twenty-One: Hotel from Hell
Act Twenty-Two: You're to late
Act Twenty-Three: Downfall
Act Twenty-Four: Difficulties
Act Twenty-Five: Please wake up
Act Twenty-Six: watching the stars
Act Twenty-Seven:cut your hand off
act twenty-eight: i can't find her
act twenty-nine: apologies
act thirty: deja and davina
act thirty-one: wheres my brother...
act thirty-two: you're not stiles...
thirty-three:don't worry
act thirty-four: kiss me
act thirty-five: Allison
act thirty-six: final sacrifice

Act Ten: Ill fix it (pt2)

5.1K 133 14
بواسطة RiipahhxVoid

The drive to the rave was quite to say the least, Davina not having the energy to joke around or making snarky comments. Stiles feeling the same way, Scott could tell something was wrong, he monitors their chemo signals. And Davina is never this quiet. She was probably one of the loudest person Scott's knows, she wasn't always like that.

"You okay?" Scott questions, mainly towards Davina. Her chemo signals were a mixture of guilt and self hatred. Not only that but her anxiety was spiking through the roof, Davina simply shrugs as her response not really wanting to talk or answer.

"Yeah, why?" Stiles ask evasively. Scott got the message that neither one of them wanted to talk.

"You just didn't say anything the whole way here...Davina didn't even make a comment..."

"Vina!" Deja jogs over. She's in a black dress that just covers her thighs, a Jean jacket on with heels. She looked stunning to say the least, a smile spread on Davinas lips ever so slightly, Deja could always make Davinas mood better. "Hey stiles, Scott. I'm stealing Davina for the night!" Deja exclaims grabbing the dirty blonds arm and pulling her towards the entrance.

"Deja'Marie, you can let go now" Davina says with a tiny laugh, Deja let's go of Davinas arm and grabs her hand instead, still pulling her towards the entrance. Davina didn't mind. Deja hands the girl at the entrance two tickets. The second the two girls walk in the smell of alcohol fills there nostrils, and it didn't smell the best.

"Let's dance!" Deja shouts over the blasting music, Davina nods as the two girls make there way towards the crowd and begin swaying to the beat of the music. The two of them dancing close together, people probably thought they were a couple. A few songs go by and Deja and Davina are still dancing, being the 'Hot duo' Deja insisted on being. Scott walks up to the two with an innocent smile on his face making Deja groan knowing what was going to happen.

"I need Davina for a second..." Scott tells her with a sheepishly expression, Deja goes to protest but Scott beats her to it by talking again. "It won't be long I promise!" Before Deja could open her mouth to disagree Scott quickly hurry's off with the female Stilinski. "Come on we need to talk to Isaac"

<<<•>>>

"Why me?" Isaac ask as Scott hands him the syringe, Isaac stealing a few glances at Davina every chance he got. He always had a small crush on her during school, he wouldn't admit now.

"Because I've got to make sure that Argent doesn't completely ruin the plan. And Davina can't because she's human and stiles would kill me." Scott answers with a sigh, he wasn't lying.

"Stiles wouldn't do anything, plus you could just flick him and he would fall over." Davina states a small laugh of amusement escapes Davinas mouth. "Okay, look-- you better do it intravenously, which means in the vein. When you find him, you pull back on this plunger right here. In the neck is probably going to be the easiest. So, you find a vein, you jam it in there, and pull back on the trigger." Davina recites what Deaton told them earlier. Isaac nods as he takes in the new information,

" Be careful." Scott states intently, Davina nodding in agreement. She wouldn't admit it but she kind of grew fond of the werewolf.

"Oh, I doubt it'll even slightly hurt him." Isaac states with a dry laugh that came off as a scoff.

"No he means you. I— we don't want you to get hurt" Davina informs the new werewolf, the tiniest of smiles landed on Isaac Laheys face. Scott looking between the two of them him giving Davina a raised eyebrow, "I should go back to Deja..."

"We'll talk about it later V!" Scott yells after her. Only two people ever called her V and that's her two brothers. Davina finds Deja dancing with a girl that goes to their school, she was a junior. Deja looks up to see Davina and flashes her a proud smile. Davina smiles at her best friend, as she sees Allison standing next to Matt awkwardly dancing.

"Allison hey!"

"Davina!" Allison says walking away from Matt, her muttering a 'thank god' underneath her breath.

<<<•>>>

Davina left stiles,Isaac, and Erica with Jackson as while she went to go find Scott. She couldn't explain it but she had a gut feeling that something was wrong. It was a nagging feeling, the same feeling she got right before Peter killed Kate. Every since that night she always trust her gut feeling, because if something happened to Scott Davina would lose herself. She couldn't lose her brother.

"What... What are you doing...?" Davina heard Scott say weakly, it was coming from a mini room still in the warehouse. Davina quickly opened the door to see Scott laying on the floor while Victoria had a smirk plastered on her face.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm killing you." She must have not seen the Stilinski girl standing there yet. Davina rushed forward colliding her fist with Allison's mother's face. Victoria stumbles back a little before grabbing a metal bar and hitting Davina in the head.

"Ow you bitch!" Davina yells before kicking Victoria in the stomach then hitting her in the side of her face. Victoria turns around quickly hitting Davina in the face twice with the metal bar. The Stilinski girl falls to the ground next to Scott who is coughing none stop. "Hey, we'll be okay" Davina says before falling unconscious.

"Alpha... Beta... But what are you, Scott? Omega. Don't you know the lone wolf never survives without a pack? I've heard the cry of an Omega. It's a miserable sound, the howl of a lone wolf..." Davina hears as she begins waking up, she quickly gets to her feet Victoria not having enough time to register the scene in front of her, Davina kicks Victoria in the center of her face, Derek comes in not that Davina noticed him. The only reason she knew he was there is because she saw him bite into Victoria's forearm.

"Oh my god"

"Davina?! Davina— thank god you're okay!" Stiles states quickly coming in throwing his arms around his sister. It looked like he hasn't seen her in years, Davina quickly hugged him back just as fast and just as tight. Tears brimming in both of there eyes, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

<<<•>>>

"Davina?" Isaac called out before she climbed into the jeep, Davina turned around to see Isaac standing a few feet away. She told stiles she'll be right back, then walks up to the dirty blond werewolf. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. How 'bout you?" Davina ask messing with her bracelet that laid on her wrist.

"Yeah—— yeah I'm good," Isaac answers awkwardly, he didn't know what to say but he didn't want the conversation to end yet. "I'm glad you're okay,"

"Yeah, me too. It's kind of ironic that I told you to be careful and I'm the one that got hit in the head with a metal bar." Davina laughs dryly, and Isaac chuckles.

"Davina hurry your ass up!" Stiles yells from the jeep,

"Shut up!" Davina retorts "I should go, I'll text you though."

"Okay," Isaac felt an upset feeling as he heard the words. He didn't want her to leave.

"See ya lahey"

"See ya"

<<<•>>>

A/N
Hey loves!! The whole liking the one girl and the best friend situation is getting better slowly
I just try to talk about anything but her lmao

How was your day??

comment your feedback please!
Also I'm working on a malia fanfic should I publish the prologue?!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

398K 5.2K 60
- Scott McCall - Stiles Stilinski - Liam Dunbar - Theo Raeken - Jordan Parrish - Isaac Lahey - Aiden Steiner - Jackson Whittemore - Derek Hale ...
130 2 6
Luna Whittemore and Isaac Lahey grew up across the street from one another and would always find a way to be together. One day, Isaac starts ignoring...
42K 982 42
new school, new friends. what could possibly go wrong? apparently for olivia dunbar, a whole hell of a lot. meeting stiles stilinski was something...
565K 9.7K 32
"Isaac is Infatuated by you, you can clearly see it in his eyes." Zoey Martin, Lydia Martin's sister, was pulled into the supernatural world after s...