Bitter sweet- TDI

By Midnight_Cure

-In the end, I want to win more than ever, and there's nothing on this island to stop me. While stuck on an i... More

Not so happy campers 1 (1/2) ✅
Not so happy campers 1 (2/2) ✅
Not so happy campers 2 (1/2)✅
Not so happy campers 2 (2/2)✅
Big sleep (1/2)✅
Big sleep (2/2)✅
Dodgebrawl (1/2)✅
Dodgebrawl (2/2)✅
Not quite famous (1/2)✅
Not quite famous (2/2)✅
The Sucky Outdoors (1/2)✅
The Sucky Outdoors (2/2)✅
Phobia Factor (1/2)✅
Phobia Factor (2/2)✅
Up the creek (1/1)✅
Up the creek (2/2)✅
Paintball Deer Hunter (1/2)✅
Paintball Deer Hunter (2/2)✅
If you can't take the heat (1/2)✅
If you can't take the heat (2/2)✅
Who can you trust (1/2)✅
Who can you trust (2/2)✅
Basic Straining (1/3)✅
Basic Straining (2/3)✅
Basic Straining (3/3)✅
What happened afterward?✅
No pain, no game (1/2)✅
No pain, no game (2/2)✅
Search and Do Not Destroy (1/3)✅
Search and Do Not Destroy (2/3)✅
Search and Do Not Destroy (3/3)✅
Hide and Be Sneaky (1/2)✅
Hide and Be Sneaky (2/2)✅
That's off the chain (2/2)✅
Hook, Line, and Screamer (1/2)✅
Hook, Line, and Screamer (2/2)✅
Wawanakwa Gone Wild (1/2)✅
Wawanakwa Gone Wild (2/2)✅
Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon (1/2)✅
Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon (2/3)✅
Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon (3/3)✅
Haute Camp-ture✅
Camp Castaways (1/3)✅
Camp Castaways (2/3)✅
Camp Castaways (3/3)✅
I Triple Dog Dare You (1/2)✅
I Triple Dog Dare You (2/2)✅
The Very Last Episode Really (1/2)✅
The Very Last Episode Really (2/2)✅

That's off the chain (1/2)✅

311 10 5
By Midnight_Cure

Previously on Total Drama Island

Our love birds Geoff and Alexandra are facing their first fight.

DJ said to Gwen everything about a toilet accident with Bridgette, and to think, she was so drama-free.

Leshawna was kicked out of the island and, to our inner joy, gave a piece of her mind to Heather.

-I'll catch it!- I smile brightly and jump to get the frisbee.

It's morning, after breakfast, everyone decided to chill outside. Heather is sunbathing at the lounger. DJ is playing with Bunny while Lindsay is sitting near him, from time to time holding brief conversations. The rest of us play frisbee. Bridgette and Gwen left for something to drink.

-Got it!- I triumph.

-Not so fast, princess.- Duncan picks me up, trying to steal the toy.

-No way, you're not getting it!- I stick out my tongue.

-Yeah, right take what you want. You just take whatever you want anyway.- Geoff approaches us with a stern look on his face.

-Woah, easy there. I'm not doing anything illegal this time.- Duncan smirks.

-Duncan, stay away from my girlfriend.- Geoff warns.- We all know how you cross her boundaries all the time.

-Dude...

-Stay away from Alexandra. Quit being such a dick, man.- Duncan puts me down, and they get dangerously close to each other.

-Seriously, what's your problem, idiot?- Duncan balls his fists.

-You.- With that Duncan attacks Geoff, hitting him on the jaw.

-Hey! Get off me!- Geoff fights back.

-Hey!- I yell.

-What the hell is wrong with you?!- DJ quickly parts them.

-Hey, what's going on?- Gwen quickly jogs toward us.

-Duncan got into a fight again.- I glare at him.

-What? Why?- Bri asks.

-But Duncan won right?- Gwen inquiries.

-No, I won.- Geoff protests.

-No, you didn't.- Duncan states.

-Yeah, I didn't win, but that was close.- Geoff scoffs.

-I was watching, it wasn't close.- Trent cuts in.

-Well, how did it start?- Bridgette questions.

-Duncan hit me when I wasn't looking.- Geoff says.

-You were looking straight at me.- Duncan smirks.

-Yeah, he saw it coming.- Trent adds.

-You're both gonna fight me next if you don't cut this out!- DJ yells. I pat his back reassuringly.

-And why did you fight?- Gwen furrows her brows. Both of the boys look at me.

-Right could have predicted that one.- Gwen rolls her eyes.

Suddenly Bridgette barks a laugh. We look at her in confusion.

-He hasn't talked to you yet, has he?- Bridgette asks.

-Talked to me about what?- I look at her.

-Bridgette!- Geoff warns her.

-I want it out in the open.- She states and turns towards me.- Geoff said that he's thinking of hooking up with me if things between you won't work.

My face drops. I can't believe what I'm hearing. Lindsay drops her bottle and sigh. Gwen looks at DJ, and he looks back. Heather smiles mischievously. Duncan looks like he's about to attack again. Trent glares at Geoff siding with Duncan.

-You're a goner.- Duncan says through gritted teeth.

I smack both Trent and Duncan to calm them down. They look at me and bend under my glare. I take a deep breath to cease my emotions and turn to Geoff.

-And just when were you planning to tell me any of this?

-For the record, I never said I'm going to hook up with her. Just that I was... thinking about it. - He looks me in the eye and takes my hand.- I didn't want to mess up what we have over something else.

-You're way beyond messing things up, Geoff.- I take a step back and turn to leave.

-Can we not make it bigger than it is?- He asks.

-Oh, it is big, mister. Maybe it's nothing for you, but to your information I have feelings and you hurt them today, Geoff. Were all those conversations about growing as a couple a joke to you?

-Wait, Alexandra. Baby, come back!- He tries to stop me.

-There was so much trust in me for you and suddenly you set it all on fire.

-But I care about you really?

-Sure assuring with a question mark in the end. At least, you see the problem now.- I sob and turn around, leaving.

-Um, we'd better go check on him.- Gwen drags DJ with her and follows Geoff, who's chasing after Alex.

-"Check on him"? Since when did Gwen start to care about Geoff? He's not the one you should be checking on!- Duncan yells after them but to no avail.

-Gwen's no fool. She's planning something.- Trent states.

-With DJ?- Duncan questions.

-Or not.- He shrugs.- Just my suggestion.

-Look, all of this is fishy. Haven't you noticed that since yesterday things are different? DJ was so freaking confident yesterday. -  Duncan adds.

- I don't know, man.- Trent says.- But for this whole development of the situation, Heather is dangerously quiet.- They give a girl wary looks.

-You have some serious explaining to do.- Trent turns to Bridgette.

-I'm going to find Alexandra.- Duncan wanders off.

-Morning, campers! Your next challenge awaits you at the Arts and Crafts Center in one hour! Chris over and out!- His voice is heard through the speakers.

Confessional

Trent: Man, if you make your girl feel bad for wanting your attention or wanting you to remind her she's the only one... You don't deserve her. You can't get mad at her for expressing what upsets her. Even if it isn't deep to you, it may be a serious matter to her, and let's face it, Alexandra is the more mature and emotional part of this relationship. That's why genuine consideration is a key to her heart, not whatever Geoff is doing.

Duncan: Some men think women want money, gifts, and confidence. But the right lady wants a man's time, effort, passion, honesty, loyalty, smile, and understanding. Alexandra is a right lady, she taught me that, and Geoff doesn't give her what she needs. And he said I was the bad guy, that idiot.

Bridgette: It isn't anyone's fault. Sometimes love just changes, right? Oh, who am I lying to?

Geoff: I wonder what I look like in her eyes now. Alexandra, you don't even know how sorry I am.

Alexandra: My dad told me if a man cares about you, you won't ever have to wonder how he feels, he'll constantly remind you. Now, I'm starting to question my choices. Nothing annoys me more than when someone expects you to be ok with something that they wouldn't be ok with if you did it. No telling me something and hiding it is just like lying.

DJ: We messed up, maybe there was a way to avoid all this mess.

Heather: It's not even my work. I knew those idiots will kill each other sooner or later. Now I can watch how the show unfolds.

With Duncan and Alex

-I made a tea.- Duncan's voice draws my attention.

I retreated to the canteen to have some coffee this time. I'm wrapped up in my favorite sweater, drawing in my sketchbook, while my beloved playlist can be heard in the background. Chef allows me to listen to it here without earphones.

-I don't want the tea.- I don't look up at him. He seats next to me, placing a cup on a table.

-I didn't make tea for you... It's my tea.- I meet with this distinguishing smile as soon as I glance at my companion.

-Then why are you telling me this?

-It's a conversation starter.

-That's a lousy conversation starter.- I turn to my drawing.

-Oh, is it? We're conversing. Checkmate.

-If you're here to see how I'm doing, and we both know that's the reason, then your presence here is senseless.

-Maybe, I just like your presence, honey. Considering the situation, you look confident.

-In fact, it's quite opposite. Let me have a look at you, any wounds?

-Nah, I'm a tough guy, princess.- He smirks.

I roll my eyes and grab my medical kit. I clean him up, but there's not much to do. While I'm occupied, he turns to the table and directs his gaze on my sketchbook.

-What are you drawing?

-Are you trying to distract me?

-Is it working?

-I'm too insane to explain, and you're too normal to understand.- I sigh.

-I probably won't, but I can listen, because somewhere along the way in this show, you decided I was worth your trust.

I take a sheet of paper from my bag and a spare pencil and place them in front of him.

-Give it a try then.- I smile softly.

-You kidding, it will look awful.

-Creativity is not a competition.- I focus on my drawing and feel Duncan's eyes on me. He doesn't say anything more, just sits there next to me, sketching. It's comfortable, the kind of silence I like. We forget about all the drama for a while, until it's time to leave for a challenge. Before we go, he slips his sketch into my bag.

With DJ, Geoff, and Gwen

-Well, well, well. Who we got here, huh?- Gwen startles the blond in front of her.

-Guys, before you start, I want to say. I blame myself.- Geoff admits.

-Good. I blame you too.- Gwen says.

-What Gwen is trying to say is, you messed up.- DJ cuts in.

-Like, what the fuck is wrong with you?!- Gwen exclaims.

-It wasn't supposed to end this way... She always talks about those crazy things and I never understand them. All I understand is that she is the girl I stay up all night thinking about.

-No, you shouldn't even start anything this way, so stop excusing yourself. You can't deceive us.- Gwen stops him.

-Not cool, bro.- DJ nods.

-Yeah, keep putting the blame on me, as if it'll change anything.- Geoff scoffs.

-Get it together, dude. Alexandra is clever, she'll find out everything, with or without other's help. If you're hiding anything more, you better say it. -DJ advises.

-I have nothing to hide, I swear. Believe me.- Geoff pleads.

-Geoff, as your friend I want you to ask yourself what you truly want.

-I wanted her to choose me. And she did...- Geoff answers after a moment.

-For now, think of a way to take it back.- DJ says.

-I think I have an idea.- Geoff smiles.

Cut to the challenge

-Welcome to the Arts and Crafts Center.- Chris welcomes us.

-More like the Arts and Crap Center.- Me and Duncan show up as the last ones.

- Yeah. It used to be an outhouse, but now it's where Chef parks his road hog.- Chris answers.- This brings us to your challenge. Building your own wheels!- Our host announces excitedly.- You'll find all the parts you need in our bike depot. Once you've collected the basics, you can trick 'em out any way you want using props from the Arts and Crafts Center. Best design wins! And... to prove I'm a nice guy, I'll even throw in a bike manual.

Confessional

Duncan: Finally, a challenge I can get behind. I used to build bikes back home with my brothers all the time. Okay, so I used to steal them from the dweebs down the street and crash them into the school wall, but the point is, this is something I know.

Alexandra: That was nice of him and keeping in mind, it's Duncan we're talking about, it's even nicer.

-Thanks for staying around.- I smile at Duncan.

-Anytime.- He smirks and walks off.

I can't help my curiosity and take out of my bag his sketch. I smile at the sight. He drew a girl and it's me, with little angel wings and a halo, holding a guitar. It's not perfect in theory, but it's perfect for me. I cautiously put it into my diary and run to punk, hugging him from behind.

-That's the best drawing I've ever gotten.

-Hey, you weren't supposed to look at it right now.

-I guess, there's no going back on it. I couldn't stop myself.

-I have a bad influence on you.- He smirks.

-Maybe it's another way around. Duncan from the beginning of the show would never sketch and check on anyone.- I smirk back.

-I'm gonna make my dream bike!- Geoff smiles and puts an arm around my waist. Boys glare at each other, so I decide to cut in, before any further problems.

-Oh my gosh, me too! Every year at Christmas, I asked for one, because Porter had one, but I never got it.- I say.

-Really? Santa never brought you, your... Christmas wish?- DJ pouts.

-Man, that just ain't right. I know what I'll get you for Christmas then.-Geoff winks.

-Don't think I'm not angry anymore. You're not going to slip away without an explanation.

-Guys, this isn't a Christmas wish contest. Our bikes have to kick butt. Capiche?- Duncan cuts in.

-Kick butt. Yes! Let's do it!- DJ pats my back, offering a smile.

Confessional

Heather: The guys think they're so stealth, building their little alliances. It's kinda cute, really. They even dragged Alexandra in, but it won't get them far with my alliance going on.

-Where does this go?- Lindsay asks.

-That's the pedal. Haven't you ever ridden a bike before?- Gwen joins her.

-Of course, I've ridden a bike before! I've just never built one from scratch. That's all. There are too many pieces.- Lindsay whines.

-Well, you better start reading the manual because the guys have an alliance going, and it looks like this morning didn't change it, which means it's us against them.- Gwen adds.

-All right, all right. How hard could it be?

Preview

Another person leaves the show.

Geoff proceeds with his plan, no not about Bridgette this time.

Are things going to settle down?

Find out next time on Total Drama Island!

Note

Hi friends! Hope you liked the chapter. When I've got you there I want you to leave some opinions in the comments. Thanks to one of the fans of this story (thanks for giving me this idea love) I decided to ask you which boy do you want Alexandra to end up with. I haven't decided yet so everything is still possible, help me decide.

Midnight Cure

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 33 8
♡ an alejandro x female reader fanfic ♡ in which you join the new season of total drama in hopes of winning the cash price which could finally allow...
104K 2.5K 27
Twenty-three competitors. One winner. New relationships. Crazy Friendships. Crazier Enemies. (Duncan X Female!OC)
3K 67 14
This total drama island where 23 instead of 22 contestants. The new contestant is a girl named Amanda and she is Duncan's biggest and most obsessive...