𝐌𝐂𝐘𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

By authorspencil

I know it says 'MCYT', but it does include some other content creators that aren't mcyts ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐌𝐏
𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐗𝐌𝐚𝐬
𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟒)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟓)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟔)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟕)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟖)
𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟏)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟐)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟑)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐀 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐭𝐚𝐡
𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥
𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐨
𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐄𝐱 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐀 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐲𝐞
𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒
𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐓
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐎
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐓𝐨𝐤
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐔
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐒𝐀
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)

13.1K 290 416
By authorspencil

Pairings: Technoblade x Reader
Warnings: Violence, blood
Pronouns: She/her

——————————

He aimed the weapon right at Technoblade, his finger just resting on the trigger.

"Drag me back then, Techno." Wilbur voiced through gritted teeth. "I dare you."

Technoblade didn't raise his hands in surrender. He wasn't accepting defeat. In the past, he had faced Wilbur in battle, whether it was to spar or because they had actually broken into a fight in their childhood, Wilbur had never become strong enough to cause Technoblade to cease. He shouldn't feel too bad about himself. Nobody ever was.

Technoblade held his stance, his eyes glaring into Wilbur's and the weapon that he was holding. His hands were gripped onto the sword the he was wielding, hoping that they would be a good enough defence to shield him from the arrow that Wilbur was planning to launch. He wasn't sure though. He had never deflected an arrow using his sword and there was anything that he could use as a shield. He had already been injured enough by Wilbur's motion, could he really stand another pierce?

Technoblade steadily began to walk forward, doing as Wilbur commanded. To 'drag him back'. However, Wilbur saw this as an act of hostility. And in the midst of the dangerous situation he found himself to be in, he pulled his index finger into the trigger.

Perhaps seconds before he had done so, (Y/n) noticed. Luckily. When Wilbur had adjusted his arm to pull the crossbow up to line with Techno's body, (Y/n) immediately sprawled up onto her feet, realising what she had to do. Just as he moved his hand, (Y/n) pounced over towards Wilbur, sliding her knee across the damp, wooden planks and holding her hand out to grasp the edges of the crossbow. And right before the arrow snapped away from the string, (Y/n) pushed the bow upwards.

"Wait, don't shoot-!" She cried out as the arrow flung out of its place. Wilbur swiftly darted his head back at (Y/n), who's eyes were glued to the arrow. The short spear flew just above Techno's head, missing him by mere inches.

And while the two of them, Wilbur and (Y/n), were distracted by the sight of the thing that had just flew over Techno, Technoblade had taken his opportunity to regain the upper hand as he dove forward, using the end of his axe to sling Wilbur's crossbow out of his hands.

He tossed the crossbow into the air carelessly and threw (Y/n)'s sword to the side so that he could catch the bow. (Y/n), seeing the opportunity, crawled across the bridge to pull her sword back towards herself. He retreated his axe back into his inventory. Technoblade then extended his arm to reach behind his cloak, pulling an arrow from it and shifting it into the space it sits on the crossbow. The elastic pulled itself back in a noisily manner as he aimed the weapon back at Wilbur with grace.

Wilbur felt his heart sink when he saw his own weapon being pointed right back at him, wielded by the man who came all this way just to stop him. The point at the end of the arrow was enough for him to feel his skin go cold.

"Is this your way of making a statement, Wil'?" Technoblade mumbled lowly, his pupils shrinking just at the sight of this mess.

Techno reached behind his head to unbuckle the skull mask, pulling it off and hooking it back onto his belt. His unmasked face revealed the scar Wilbur had drawn across the side of his lip, it was still bloodied enough for Technoblade to taste the iron.

"Am I really gonna have to pry you back?" Technoblade grumbled.

Wilbur didn't respond. Instead, he cast his head down at the bridge, clutching himself just to numb the pain that he felt in his body. He was clearly frowning, upset that he had, once again, been defeated. This was a foolproof plan, but of course, his brother was no fool. Wilbur was silent with stubbornness and Techno saw this.

He sighed.

"Gimme' the book." He ordered, holding the crossbow up with his second hand to steady himself.

"Yeah. There's no way I'm doing that." Wilbur let out a chuckle, shaking his head.

"I'm not askin', Wilbur." He voiced deeply.

(Y/n) glanced up at Techno, confused at the name he had just referred to William as. Maybe it was just a nickname.

"What are you gonna do?" Wilbur taunted, looking up at him with a grin. "Shoot me-?"

Techno's finger eagerly landed on the trigger of the crossbow, causing the arrow to spit out of its place, aiming right at Wilbur's stomach. The arrow landed exactly where Technoblade had wanted it to go. When it made contact with his body, it cut past the fabric of his clothes and dug right into his skin. Wilbur let out a low groan of pain and (Y/n) felt a gasp escape her lips, which she quickly covered.

Techno drew another arrow from his cloak and slotted it into the crossbow, holding it up to aim at Wilbur again. His eyes squinted as the weapon lined up with his unfortunate target.

"Now, let's try that again." Technoblade uttered.

"You're... A fucking prick." Wilbur sputtered out as he gripped the arrow, all of his energy going into his movement. He pulled it right out of his skin, the blood leaking out of his body as he did so. He quickly covered it with his palm.

"I'm not runnin' outta arrows any time soon." He shrugged, slowly making his way towards his twin. "You might run out of words if your wounds are left untreated though."

"Techno, please." Wilbur grabbed Techno's leg before he could take a step further. He looked down at his brother's desperate gaze, which he seemed unfazed by.

"This is for the good of everyone, Wilbur." He replied as pulled his leg back away, reaching for Wilbur's bag. He pulled the flap off of the top and pulled open the backpack, grabbing the only item that seemed to be inside it. The book.

Once he obtained the item he needed, he clutched it tightly to himself. He aimed the crossbow down at the area of bridge below his feet and shot at the wood, stepping on the arrow to snap it in half. This was to ensure that Wilbur didn't have the ammo. Once this action was complete, he handed the bow back to his brother.

Techno tucked the book under his arm, reaching for another health potion that he had carried with him. He looked at the circular bottle for a few seconds before looking over at Wilbur. He let out a short breath before dropping it at his feet, the potion spilling onto Wilbur. The fluid splashed onto Wilbur's scars, causing his skin to pull itself back together in a matter of seconds. He felt himself regain his breath when his wounds had been stitched up.

"That was my last health potion. Be glad that I used it on you instead of myself." He held his hand out to offer Wilbur a help up, which he reluctantly took. Soon, he was back on his feet.

(Y/n) watched the entire scene play out with a confused stare. She wasn't sure what she had just witnessed, but man. Was it a change of scenery from her usual days.

"It's been a pleasure meeting you, miss." Techno smiled, taking Wilbur's wrist and beginning to walk forward. "But we're gonna be off."

"...But you're going back into the community house..." She squeaked out, still extremely puzzled.

"We're taking the portal!" He exclaimed, not looking back as he strode.

"The portal's that way!" (Y/n) used her thumb to point behind her, towards the path that led up the hill to the new and polished obsidian frame.

"Bye!" Techno called out as he disappeared into the community house, along with Wilbur, the doors shutting behind them so that (Y/n) was left in the darkness and rain.

She sighed to herself, still panting and trying to recover what she had just witnessed. That was weird, right? She was debating on whether she should bother going back for Kristen or whether she should just go home. But for now, she was thinking of just sitting there. She was already drenched, might as well enjoy the serenity of the night. She lazily collapsed onto her back and used her arm to cover the rain from her eyes. What a night. This sure did make her life a lot more interesting.

When Technoblade had pulled Wilbur back into the entrance of the community house, he had immediately opened the book and rushed towards the closest flat surface, which was one of the counters.

He turned the book to the correct page and forced Wilbur to set his palm down. He sure was putting up a fight, so Techno had to grasp Wilbur's hand to make sure he didn't move. He looked down at the writing and murmured to himself.

"When we get back, you're returning this book? got it?" Techno demanded. Wilbur rolled his eyes. "And don't mention any of this to anyone. You've already screwed up enough-"

"Oh my god, I get it!" Wilbur announced. "You don't need to constantly lecture me!"

"I'm doing it just to make sure you learn!"

"You always get in the way of my plans! I don't even understand why you followed me here." He grumbled.

"Because it was a stupid idea!"

"You knew who (Y/n) was long before I did. You liked her! You've got a fucking photo of her on your desk!- In fact, she's the only picture you have in your room that isn't a family photo." Wilbur huffed out. "So why, why are you so keen on making sure I don't shoot my shot with her when you would've done the exact same thing!"

"Because you are not from this timeline!" He reminded him sternly. "Sure, if she was a famous, public figure in our era, I'd say go crazy. Shoot your shot. But here? You are at risk of messing so much shit up. And you'd be abandoning your family for this woman." His voice wavered.

Wilbur went silent.

"You already abandoned your family once to start a fucking country, I'm not about to let you do it again for a person who doesn't live past the 1900s." Technoblade muttered, lowering his head down at the book so that he wouldn't have to look his brother in the eye. "You're a wreck, Wilbur." He murmured in a gravelly voice.

"I'm not a wreck." Wilbur responded shortly. "This was a well thought-out plan."

"Clearly, it wasn't thought well enough." Techno's grip was strong around Wilbur's wrist as he held his palm on the page of the spell that he wished to cast. Time to go back to their present. The way life had intended always it.

Small mutters were heard escape Technoblade's lips, which Wilbur guessed to be the spell to bring them back into the future. While he was reciting the incantations, Wilbur's eyes wandered. He felt his vision dart around the room, searching for any scrap of hope that could help him in this situation.

Adapting to the situation, of course. Wilbur found himself to be quite useless. With a man with only one crossbow that didn't even have a bow inside of it, he needed to make sure he broke free without the use of it.

Just as Technoblade was about to finish his reading of the book, Wilbur reached his unoccupied hand beside him to grab one of the daggers that we're hooked onto Technoblade's belt. He swiftly pulled one of the daggers from its rightful place and plunged the blade right into his brother's palm, causing his hand to tense a bit.

Wilbur forced his hand away to attempt to grab the book before Technoblade could finish, but it was no use. Techno had gripped his hand tightly onto the side of the page, causing the book to get pulled off of the counter and the pages to be torn off it.

But Technoblade still continued. Despite the book being absolutely wrecked in the mess of the moment, he uttered the spell out with jagged ease, and in a few moments, they were both being wisped away. Or at least, they were both supposed to be wisped away. Something about Wilbur's line of thinking had completely messed up the entire process. When his first attempt to grab the book back had failed, he plunged the knife into his brother's stomach and fell to the ground to attempt to swipe the scraps of the book that were still left.

Technoblade let out a large cry of pain, but still mustered enough strength to kick Wilbur away before he could even lay a finger on one of the loose pages.

(Y/n), who was still laid down on the bridge, soaking in the rain, perked herself up when the echo of Technoblade's yell was sounded. She immediately shot her head over to the door and narrowed her eyes at the community house, steadily picking herself up to try and listen to any further displays of distress.

And back in the community house, just like that, Wilbur had completely disappeared in an event sprinkled with small flakes of golden light. And as for Techno, he was suffering. He had been cut off by Wilbur, literally, before he could finish the spell for himself, and he found himself to be in the same spot he was a few seconds ago.

He was stuck. He shakily turned his head down at the knife that was sticking out of his stomach. His brother was insane. A real maniac. He sure was capable of a lot of things, but he wasn't aware that stabbing your brother in the heart to be with the girl of your dreams was one of them. His hand laid on the grip of the sword as he inhaled his breath sharply, wincing.

He quickly pulled the dagger out in a quick motion, hoping that it would cause less pain. Spoiler alert: It didn't. He let out a second cry of agony, which (Y/n) finally took as the sign to go and help him. She sprung back up onto her feet and sprinted across the bridge and over to the entrance once more.

Techno held the dagger in his hand with a worried look on his face. When he caught a glance at the blood that had stared to leak out of his skin at a rapid rate, he was wondering why he had even removed the knife when he could've easily had just kept it in. It would've at least contained his blood before he could get medical help.

Dumb mistake on his part.

Sun Tzu wouldn't be happy.

The lights around him steadily became even more faint and the noises he heard all blurred together. His eyes fluttered shut in its own timing as he collapsed onto the ground right beside the book, the knife falling out of his palm.

°•. — .•°

Quite a bit of time had passed. At least, he assumed that it had. He wasn't sure. He wasn't conscious for it.

But when he woke up, he felt a lot stranger than he did when he was stood alongside his brother inside the community house. He didn't want to open his eyes to whatever they would be greeted to, he just wanted to soak in the comfort that he found himself to be in. His position felt relaxed, the atmosphere around him being a lot more silent and warm than it had been.

When he heaved his chest to exhale deeply to relieve himself from the sharp pain of being stabbed that he was no longer feeling, he felt his flesh being pricked by what felt like tiny needles being stabbed into his skin. He murmured lowly and winced, furrowing his brows and tightening his eyes shut even more in the hopes that the feeling would just go away, but it didn't.

Technoblade felt his arms resting on an armrest of what seemed to be a chair. He didn't remember falling into a chair. But nevertheless, that is where he found himself to be.

He steadily shifted his eyes opened, his vision being incredibly hazed, so much so that he could only see random splotches of colour. When tilted his head down to try and catch a glimpse of what was causing the pain in his skin, he saw a glassy view of a person sat in a chair beside him, hunched over his chest, which seemed to be exposed. His blouse wasn't in his sight when he looked down and he seemed to be shirtless, the large scar on his skin being on display.

"What're you..." He grumbled, shifting himself up in the chair to steady himself as his visions steadily became clearer.

Techno's voice quickly alerted (Y/n) and she quickly snapped herself away from Techno, dropping a small needle that she had been holding. She stumbled away from the chair and lifted her hands up.

"I wasn't doing anything weird." She quickly squeaked out.

"Were you..." Techno's eyes narrowed at the wound in his chest that looked to be half-stitched up. With the thread came a needle that hung halfway across his stomach as (Y/n) had dropped it to back away. "...You stitched it..." He uttered slowly, picking up the needle that she had dropped.

"Well, I got halfway through... You woke up." She shrugged.

"Oh." He replied shortly and looked clearly up at her, who's gaze was run down.

"I also cleaned up your face and the cuts." (Y/n) gestured over to the desk beside him. Techno stiffly turned his head to scan his eyes over the table, which was strewn with cloths, damp with blood, and a bowl of water with steam rising out of it, which he assumed was what (Y/n) used to tend to the wounds with.

Techno then raised his hand to brush his fingertips against the side of his face where Wilbur had slashed him beneath his mask to find a little plaster taped across the graze.

"I, er..." He cleared his throat. "Thank you." He tried to sit himself up even more but was drenched in a sharp pain he felt in his chest when he tried.

"I haven't finished stitching it yet..." She mumbled out. "If it still hurts, it's probably because the wound is still open..."

"Oh, right, erh..." He stared at the needle before glancing back up at (Y/n). "...Sorry for startling you..." Techno murmured. "...Do you wanna finish stitching it up..?"

"It's, uh... Yeah... Probably best if I did it anyway..." She took a few steps forward, back to the chair she had sat on and pulled the seat with her beside Technoblade again. She took the needle eagerly.

Technoblade inhaled sharply and tilted his head up at the ceiling, staring blankly at it. That little prickling feeling shortly returned as she steadily sewed the needle through his skin. He turned his head back to scour the room, which he clearly recognised.

His eyes caught back onto the table. Thrown across the desk, alongside the cloth, was his shirt which was stained with his blood. On another chair that was tucked into table were other accessories that he had worn on him. This included things like his belt, his mask, his cloak and his jacket and crown - as well as many other things.

"How did you bring me here..?" He muttered lowly.

"Uh..." (Y/n) thought back. "I put some of your stuff in a shulker box in my ender chest. Stuff like your weapons and your cloak and the rest of your stuff on that desk." She gestured over towards the table. "And then I carried you all the way here."

"Did you really?" Techno looked back at her with surprise.

"No, I got my friend to transport you." She replied flatly. "She's kind of... Not human. And she helped me bring you here."

"Ah... I see..." He nodded. "This is your house, right?"

"Yeah."

Techno took a few more moments to look around. It seemed quite small, it was quite clear that she lived by herself. The only thing decorating her walls were things like random artefacts and plants that were sat on wooden slabs. There were no portraits or paintings, not even of herself. He looked back at (Y/n).

(Y/n), despite being sat mere inches away from a shirtless king, remained focussed on the wound that she was sewing back together. And as she pulled the last thread through his skin, Techno felt his stomach tense as it pierced through his flesh for her to tie.

Once she had done so, she reached for a pair of scissors on the desk behind her, snipping the thread so that she could quickly stumble away before she had the chance to look at him again.

(Y/n) tied the knot in the thread, sighing. He sat himself up once the pain had relieved and arched over to rest his arms on his knees, his head tilted up at (Y/n), who had scrambled over to the nearest coat-rack in search for something for him to wear. She pulled one of the largest coats she had in her arsenal and tossed it towards him.

"Here, you can wear that..." She didn't even turn to look at him, her cheeks flushed red.

"You just conveniently have a coat in my size?" He caught the jacket she had thrown to him and scanned his eyes over it. It looked to be the exact same make as her Dream SMP uniform, just in a men's size. It was like the jacket she had worn to the party.

"That used to be mine." She murmured. "Me being the first female soldier with a high rank meant that I had to wait until I could get a proper uniform. I wore that until they made a new jacket in my size."

Techno stood up to hold the jacket out, slotting his arms through the sleeves and pulling it up so that he wore it comfortably. It was exactly his size, surprisingly. The sleeves were cuffed and the coat didn't have any buttons so his chest was still exposed. But it was nice to wear. He had to admit, the colours didn't really match his aesthetic, but it was something.

"Comfortable?" (Y/n) steadily turned around and felt her breath hitch when she saw him. She rested her back against her wall and folded her arms across her chest to steady her breath.

"Very." He muttered back, glancing down at the sleeves.

"That's good..." She nodded slowly, pulling herself to walk over to the table, taking the dirty clothes that had been scattered across her desk and carrying them over to the sink. "...Listen, I think your wounds are pretty severe, so you might have to stay for the night..." She cleared her throat as the sink's faucet stared running.

"Uh-" Techno's head shot up. "That's not necessary..."

(Y/n) turned herself back around, leaning her hand against the sink as she looked at him with a concerned stare.

"With all do respect, your highness," Techno felt his stomach knot at the title. "I think it's in everybody's best interests if you stay."

"I've survived worse, trust me. I can go back out on my own..." When he made his way over towards the desk that all of his items were, he caught a glimpse of the tattered spellbook, which had pages ripped out of it from when Wilbur tried to grab it back. (Y/n) saw him look over it.

"Oh, yeah, sorry... It got pretty wrecked." She uttered. "That wasn't me, I swear! I just found it like that and I assumed you wanted to keep it..."

"Did you look through it?" He queried.

"I couldn't even if I wanted to." She tensed her shoulders, muttering. "I don't know Latin."

Techno picked up one side of the book and watched as all of the pages began to skip out. He felt his skin pinch as the parchment slipped. This was not good.

"Actually, I might have to stay..." He replied. "I need to fix this book..."

(Y/n) pulled her hands away from the sink for a moment and shook the water off, looking over at him.

"What was so important about the book anyway? You and William looked obsessed with it."

"First of all, his name isn't William. It's Wilbur." Technoblade began, turning himself around and leaning against the desk. "Second of all, I'm not obsessed with the book. I was just trying to get it so that he couldn't have it."

"Why don't you want him to have it?"

"...I'm... Not sure if I can say." He sighed out.

"Why not? Just say."

"Since I've met you, I've made it a vow that I wouldn't lie to you... I would just... Refrain from telling the whole truth."

"Since you've met me? I met you a couple of hours ago..." She replied slowly, turning off the faucet so that the room was filled with silence.

"That isn't true... I actually first met you years ago..." He explained.

"...What?"

"Okay, I'm gonna sound like a crazy person when I say this. But I'm gonna say it anyway because I need you to understand." And because he could easily erase her memory with a spell if something were to go wrong. "But we've known each other for a very long time. You just don't remember."

"...Please expand."

"Right..." Technoblade leaned over the table to grab his cloak, pulling something out from underneath it. It was a leather wallet. Very modern. When he pulled it open, it revealed a little portrait of the two of them. The picture itself was about the size of his thumb. He handed it over to her. "This photo was taken years ago... Well, years ago for me. It was probably just a few weeks ago for you."

(Y/n) looked over the photo of the two of them, still burdened with extreme confusion. Techno set his wallet down.

"...I... I still don't understand..."

"(Y/n), I'm not from here... And by that, I mean I'm not from this timeline... I'm from 200 years into the future." He explained slowly.

"Time travelling exists?!" She exclaimed with an expression torn between shock and amazement.

"Yes, it does. And there's still more to it." He sighed. "So in my timeline, which is just this timeline in the future, you actually go on to be a world-famous historical figure."

"That's good to hear..." (Y/n) smiled gently at the fact, proud of the news.

"And I was so amazed by you and the work you involved yourself in... I read every book and picture that the world had to offer about you. You were an inspiration to me." He mumbled softly, trying to remain nonchalant, but the redness in his cheeks just kept growing.

"That's really nice..."

"It is..." He nodded. "But I could never get to see you in my timeline... Because you actually go on to die in the 1900s."

"Oh..." (Y/n)'s heart sank, taking a deep breath at the news that had just hit her. Well, that was something.

"The thing was that, not only did I feel inspired by you, but I felt infatuated by you..." He cleared his throat as he began to walk forward towards her, taking her hands and gazing down into her lost eyes. "I fell in love with you, (Y/n)."

(Y/n) felt her lips part and her heart do a triple backflip as the two of the locked eyes. It was really an intense moment. She didn't really know what to say. All she knew was that she was stood here in front of this man.

"So I made it my goal to see you." He pulled his hands away from her and turned away, beginning to pace around the room. "And I found the opportunity to do so. One of the citizens in my era has this spellbook." He pointed towards the torn book that was on the desk. "And I stole it and used it to see you for the first time."

"Well... If I've already met you, then how come I don't recognise you?"

"Because I never stayed in the past for long. I'd always stay for perhaps a couple of days, and travel back to my own present. And every time, before I did, I'd erase my presence from everyone that I had interacted with's memory. And that included yours." He tilted his head. "This was so that I didn't mess up the timeline."

"I see..." (Y/n) grumbled. "...So all of that was in the book?"

"Yeah." He turned back to it. "Everything that I needed to know. I read every page, back to back. Memorising every single line. To the point where I didn't even need it anymore and I could travel willingly without it. Wilbur, on the other hand, was a different story. This was new to him. Something he had never tried before. And I know that he had never tried it before because he had made so many mistakes on the very first attempt. Mistakes that I noticed straight away."

"Why did Wilbur tag along with you to the past anyway?" She asked.

"He didn't. I tagged along with him." He clarified.

"Right. Well why did he travel to the past in the first place?"

"Because he did exactly what I had done. He fell in love with you." Techno gritted.

He dug his nails into his palm as he balled his hands up, chewing the inside of his cheek as he stared down at his feet.

"And, him being him, did the exact same thing I had done. And he used the book to travel to the past to see you. The only difference was that he was planning to stay."

"Were you never planning to stay yourself?"

"I couldn't. If I did, it would mess everything up. I'm not even supposed to exist in this timeline. This is like- cursed to the maximum level." He let out a short chuckle. (Y/n) did the same.

"So where is Wilbur now?"

"He's in the present. I sent him back there."

"Why aren't you in the present as well then?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Because he stabbed me before I could finish the spell for myself." He responded bitterly. "He tried to grab the book as he travelled back but failed. So now I'm stuck here and he's there. At least I don't need to worry about him travelling back since I have the book."

"But you're gonna go back, aren't you?" (Y/n) huffed out, disappointment surging through their words.

"I have to." He uttered lowly. "Once I fix the book I'm gonna go back."

"...And you're gonna erase my memories once more."

Technoblade heaved his sigh when he heard (Y/n) finish his words for him. He could tell that she looked upset.

"What other things did you decided not to tell me when you were 'refraining from telling the whole truth'." (Y/n) asked, putting her final words in quotation marks with her hands.

"Well..." He cleared his throat. "Well, first of all, what did Wilbur tell you?"

"That he was from a place called L'manburg. And that you were his friend. And that he was recently drafted into our ranks. 'Our' meaning the Hardcore warriors." She shrugged.

"Right..." He sighed out of his nose. "Be sure to pay attention, because this is kind of a lot to process."

(Y/n) nodded.

"Your friend, Kristen." Technoblade muttered. "Well, in my future, she goes on to wed Philza."

"I bet she'd be happy to hear that." (Y/n) giggled softly, looking down towards her feet with the thought of her best friend happy wrapping around her brain.

"She was. And after they get married, they have three kids..." He paused before he finished, pulling out another photo from one of the flaps in his wallet. He flipped the polaroid over to reveal three people. A short, blonde one with a cheeky smile that would catch the attention of any viewer, a tall brunette with a darkened stare, viewed through circular spectacles, and an even taller person with a deadpan gaze. Except the tallest had short, pink hair. "Tommy," he pointed at the blonde one in the photo. "Wilbur," he pointed at the brunette. "And me."

"Wait, what?" (Y/n)'s eyes widened as she walked forward towards the picture, taking it from his hands so that she could take a closer look at it. "You two are brothers?"

"Twins." He shrugged, digging his hands into the pocket of the coat and shrugging. "'Supposed to be identical but I was just taller. Then I dyed my hair."

"And you're both from L'manburg?"

"He is. I'm not." Techno clarified. "Well, actually- I wouldn't say he's from L'manburg because he's sort of technically the foundin' father of it."

"What."

"Yeah, he and Tommy sorta' ditched me and the family to form a new nation to oppose the ruler of the Greater Dream SMP. Which, at the time, was a dude named Dream."

"Wait," (Y/n) paused him. "He said that the leader's name was Nightmare."

"Pssht." Technoblade rolled his eyes. "Real original of him." When (Y/n) handed him back the two pictures that he had given her, he carefully slid the polaroids back into the little pockets in his wallet, tossing it back onto his cloak. "Anyway. He and Tommy, they gained independence together and they lived in L'manburg."

"He told me that L'manburg's independence was won by a great leader and his right-hand-man Thomas Outit."

"He's so original, I have to say." Technoblade chortled under his breath. "Any of the stories he's told you is probably one of the events he's gone through himself. He's just changed the names. And as for being a Hardcore Warrior from L'manburg... L'manburg's independence isn't declared until the 2000's." (Y/n) glanced up at him, little surprise showing on her face. She had heard it all, at this point. "And by that time, Hardcore warriors stopped getting drafted. So to try and trick you into believing he was one, he used his old L'manburg uniform and stole our dad's pin." Technoblade informed her as if he were telling a funny story from his past. It seemed entertaining to (Y/n), at least. "And I'm sure that even if they had continued buildin' up the army in the 2000s, Wilbur would not be a part of it."

"That's a bit harsh." (Y/n) snorted, pulling her lips into a smile.

"Please. You saw him on the bridge. He got owned. The only reason he got away is because he stabbed me with my own knife when I was least expecting it."

"That's true." She nodded her head once in agreement. "I reckon you'd be a part of it." She responded nonchalantly.

"You do?" He arched one of his brows, pulling a sly grin on his face before chuckling lowly. "Y'know Hardcore soldiers are like... The best of the best." He got up from his spot and slowly paced towards (Y/n) until he towered over her.

"Yeah." (Y/n) hummed. "You look pretty... Er..." Her eyes darted him up and down, trying her best not to let her vision get caught onto his torso. "...Strong." She pulled her gaze back up towards his face, being greeted with a suggestive look.

"Well, I'm flattered that you think that." He snickered.

The two of them shared a moment of silence. It felt a little awkward, the two of them had to admit. But the atmosphere wasn't completely rid of any feeling. In fact, it felt blossomed with all of these different emotions that circled through each of their bodies. (Y/n) felt like her eyes had just been opened to this whole new reality different to her own. Like she had just unlocked a new book about herself that she didn't even know existed.

A lot of people may be wondering why she was so quick to believe him when he said this. But the one reason she clung so desperately onto his story and why she trusted him was because she couldn't help but feel like she recognised him somehow. Maybe it was because the memory spell hadn't worked as well as he'd hoped, or maybe it was because having her memory refreshed like this meant that she was able to recognise him.

Techno's eyes caught longingly onto hers. The pink in his iris darted right into her pupils. He was a fool, really. But the good kind of fool, if that made sense. He was a fool for her. He glanced down at her lips, which were gently parted before murmuring out,

"(Y/n), can I kiss you?" He asked, his voice low, but soft. (Y/n) seemed taken aback by the request as her gaze shot straight up into his pupils to lock eyes with him once more as he waited for a response.

She felt the redness in her face grow even more intense as she swallowed a quick breath. "Uh... Yes..." She softly breathed out. "...Yes, you can..."

Perhaps a second after Technoblade had heard her response, he tilted his head down. His hands landed on either side of her cheeks so that he could cup her face as he pulled her up into a gentle kiss. (Y/n)'s hand landed on Techno's arm as the moment passed them by. Butterflies were raging in her stomach and the redness in her cheeks were so visible that she was practically glowing. What was this strange feeling?

When he pulled away from her after a few seconds, (Y/n) felt like she had just been separated from her other half. Like a part of her had just been lost in when their lips parted from each other.

(Y/n) felt a question that she had been keeping in her mind burning in her soul. With the while of silence that that kiss had just put before them, (Y/n) clutched the anticipation she felt in her chest and spoke. 

"Technoblade, can I ask you a question?" She broke the silence.

"Uh, yeah... Sure." He was caught off guard by her voice, but it was nice to hear it after the moment.

"Would there be a way for me to... Regain the memories of you visiting me previously?" (Y/n) twirled her fingers to symbolise turning back.

"Are... Are you sure?" He narrowed his eyes at her and shot her a concerned glance. "These are a lot of memories I'd be bringing back... I don't wanna overwhelm you with more information than you already know..."

"It's fine, just... I wanna see."

"Alright..."

He submitted, lifting his hands back up. He took one of her palms and cupped it between his two hands. And in the next few moments that were to follow, he muttered the spell that would be used to bring her memories back. She heard his short mumbles of words that she didn't understand as her head started to feel cold. It was a weird feeling. But as a few more seconds went to pass, she was torn over the fact that she still felt the same. But perhaps she thought too soon, because not long after that burdened feeling fell upon her, she was hit with the symptoms of the spell.

And just like that, it all started coming back to her. Little flashes of light was brought before her. She could catch little images appearing in her brain and little clips of the two of them together. And as the memories continued to flood back, she remembered more and more of what she had lost. Hundreds and hundreds of lost realities, being brought back in a matter of seconds. And yet somehow, (Y/n) handled it.

After the little scene had played out, (Y/n)'s breath grew heavy. When she tilted her head back up at Technoblade, her pupils had dilated so much that she could practically feel it. She was looking at Techno in a whole new light now. In a way she had never thought before.

"I..." She swallowed her own words and pulled her hands away from him in a slight shock. "Those... Those were real..."

"As real as ever." He tilted his shoulders into a shrug.

"I don't understand- Why would you get rid of those memories?" She heaved.

"Because I couldn't risk messing reality up?" He answered with a little sarcasm in his tone. "It was bad enough for the timeline that I was going back in time, but I wasn't about to leave my entire life back there to live in the past." He sighed out.

"I..." (Y/n) inhaled sharply and turned herself away to begin pacing in the other direction, scrunching her face as she tried to think of what to do. "I don't know what to say..."

"Are you disappointed?"

"What? No!" She replied quickly, turning towards him. "Don't you realise what this means? You came back to the past hundreds and hundreds of time and each time you did, I fell in love with you! Every reality, I ended up with you."

"What would that entail?"

"It means that we were supposed to find each other." (Y/n) abruptly stated. "And this isn't just a thing where I fall to my knees because you kissed the back of my palm a couple of times. Because, while the gesture was really flattering, what really happened was that we were able to bond over those moments."

Sure, she sounded kind of insane. But you need to remember that all of her previous memories had just flown right back to her. All of her good memories with Technoblade and all of the times that she had fallen for him in the past.

"I wish I could say that we were meant for each other..." He muttered, his eyes darkening. "But we weren't. That's why you live in this timeline and I do not."

(Y/n) felt a chilling feeling press down her spine as the situation struck her. She didn't want to accept that it was true. Not after it had been revealed that she had lost memories of this man.

(Y/n) gritted her teeth before announcing to him. "So take me to your timeline."

"I'm sorry?" Technoblade looked taken aback by the request.

"If you take me to your timeline, then you don't need to risk changing the future by moving to the past..." She began listing off the reasons in a hurry. "You wouldn't have to leave your family and I'd finally get to see L'manburg..."

"(Y/n), listen." Techno held her hands in place and stared at her with a puzzled expression. "I understand that you're eager, but this isn't the way to go about it. You wouldn't be changing the future, you'd be changing the past. I mean- What if you're responsible for a major historical event that could possibly shift our reality?"

"So what, I'm not even that important to the army. I don't do half as much important shit than the men do."

"That isn't true." He responded sternly. "I know that you're going to grow to be one of the most spoken-about people in our history."

"So I'll leave my role to somebody else." She shrugged. "Someone's ought to replace me if I leave."

"But you know that there's also other problems that come with bringing you to the present... You know that, right?"

(Y/n) blinked a few times, trying to suppress the possibilities. "I'm a risk taker."

"If I were to bring you to the present, then that would erase yourself from the past. Creating a new you in the future. If you do not exist in the past, then there would be no way of me finding out about you." (Y/n)'s expression left her face when Technoblade said that. "And if I don't find out about you, then there would be no reason for me to travel to the past. I would completely forget that you ever existed. And we would co-exist in the future completely unaware of each other."

"Like I said," (Y/n) took Technoblade by the hand, her eyes crawling across his palm before looking back up at him. "I'm a risk taker. And if destiny really wants us together, then we'll find each other again."

"You'd be risking a lot, (Y/n)."

"I know." (Y/n) pulled her lips into a smile. "I guess it would also mean that you wouldn't need to repair the book, since this whole conversation wouldn't have happened." She let out a short laughter.

"Who would even take your place? Is Kristen even qualified to be a Hardcore Soldier?"

(Y/n) just plainly shrugged. "We'll see when we get to the present."

"You can't possible think that this is a good idea."

"Eh, I've gone through with bad ideas." She tilted her lip. "So, nothing new there."

"(Y/n), stop joking around. I need you to think, and I mean really think if this is what you want."

"Is this not also what you want?" She asked.

"I do-" Techno inhaled sharply. "But this isn't my decision to make. Trust me, I do want to be with you. I really do. But we'd be erasing so much important history."

"But we'd be paving the way for the future." (Y/n) hummed. "I want to see the future, Technoblade. Our future... And if that undoes the little I have accomplished up until this point, then whatever. I never felt complete in this life anyway... I'll be complete with you."

"I'm just scared, (Y/n)."

"Of forgetting me?"

"Of course. The chances of finding you again could be one in a million." He grumbled. "And I don't base my life off of chance."

"I do." She replied shortly. "I'll find you again. I promise."

"You do?"

"Of course."

As her words began to settle into Technoblade's stomach, he took one last glance over his shoulder to look at the tattered book on the table. I guess she was right about not needing to repair the spellbook. Silver linings.

Despite Technoblade being nothing like his friend, Dream, he was going to follow in his footsteps. Basing his entire life and future off of chance and hoping he gets the better outcome.

It all came down to this.

The short utters Technoblade mumbled under his breath was spoken in Latin. He fluttered his eyes shut so that he could concentrate on his words, and when (Y/n) spotted this, she did the same. She didn't understand what he was saying, but it was best to go along with it. She felt Techno's grasp on her hand tighten as his sentences fell into a close. And with that, it was done.

°•. 200 years into the future... .•°

Life could not be better than it already was. L'manburg was thriving and (Y/n) felt like she was in the prime of her life. Dressed in the same uniform she wore for every big event, she was ready for another day to tackle the world. Parties were frequently held at L'manburg, but this one was different. It was a celebration after L'manburg had just been won back again after it was overtaken by Schlatt's rule. (Y/n), having played a role in the event, won an invitation.

She walked side-by-side Jack, one of her dearest friends. They trailed along the Prime path, conversing about the recent missions they had been on with their friends.

Right before they reached the building that held the celebration, however, they took a short pause at a memorial that they had come across. It was beneath a large, oak tree. Engraved into the bark of the plant read:

LDShadowLady
1804-1909
World-renowned Hardcore Soldier. Mainly recognised as the first female representative and known for her contributions.

"I don't even know why there's a memorial here," Jack murmured. "She's not even from the Dream SMP."

"Don't be disrespectful." (Y/n) elbowed him, causing him to turn back to (Y/n) with an annoyed glance. "I happen to be very interested in her work. She's made a lot of helpful strides for the country."

"Hey, I'm not trying to be disrespectful!" Jack raised his hands in his defence. "I'm just saying."

"There are probably memorials of her everywhere."

"There aren't any memorials in L'manburg."

"Maybe because L'manburg didn't exist during that time." (Y/n) replied without pulling her gaze away from the tree.

"Hm." He nodded. "Do you remember how she died?"

"In the midst of a battle." (Y/n) folded her arms across her chest and sighed out. "Stabbed right though the stomach by an enemy with her own sword."

"Fuckin' brutal."

"Tell me about it." (Y/n) tusked. "But, somebody had to take the role that she took. Making a difference in the world."

"Being a world-famous feminist icon." Jack nodded along jokingly.

"I can tell you're being sarcastic, but it's true." (Y/n) began to turn away from the tree, continuing down their path along the wooden walkway. Fundy shortly followed.

They resumed their trail, making their way to the party that they were invited to attend. Some time halfway along their journey, Jack must have left (Y/n)'s side, because he wasn't there when she reached the doors. But that was okay, because it left (Y/n) the opportunity to introduce herself to the party on her own. Which she did, entering the building with class and style.

After a long process of having to enter the party and meeting people, (Y/n) had already found herself to be situated nicely in the hall, alongside Tubbo and Tommy, who were both ranting about some random thing that they had experienced that day, just like always.

She lifted a glass up to her lips to take a quick drink. The party was going strong, stronger than ever, in fact. The place was widely decorated with streamers and ribbons, references to the country's flag everywhere. There was cheering, music and singing coming from almost every voice in the hall. And although it didn't stop for anyone else, (Y/n) felt her whole world freeze when she watched the doors open to reveal a tall figure.

But the crowd was shielding the door. She couldn't catch a proper glimpse at who had just entered the room. Her desperation grew as she began raising herself to stand on her tip toes, attempting to look over everybody's head.

"Uh, (Y/n/n), what are you doing?" Tubbo watched (Y/n) with a confused stare.

"Who are you looking at?" Tommy added on to the puzzlement of his best friend.

"The guy... Who just walked in..." (Y/n) muttered steadily under her breath as the man who has just entered the room began striding across the hall. "Who is he?" (Y/n)

"Who is who?" Tubbo shot his head over towards the crowd in order to scan the area for who (Y/n) could be looking at.

"Who are you talking about?"

"Him..." (Y/n) finally gestured towards the man. The one with long, pink hair that fell elegantly from his head. The one that had laid beneath a golden crown that signified importance. The one dressed in such great attire.

"Oh, you're talking about the Blade!" Tommy's eyes widened when his view followed's (Y/n)'s. Tubbo shared the exact same level of excitement.

"Who?" (Y/n) furrowed her brows at Tommy and Tubbo as she lowered herself back down.

"That's Technoblade!" Tubbo exclaimed with a huge smile on his face.

To be honest, Tubbo and Tommy's voices seemed to mesh together a lot from that moment on. She seemed distracted by him. She responded with short sentences and little nods that would make you believe that she was still listening to them. The one thing that brought (Y/n) back to her own reality was when her ears were notified with the words:

"Come on!" Tommy announced, holding his hand out for (Y/n) to take. "Me and Tubbo will introduce you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...
166K 3.2K 44
Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler scoot story. You know the drill. :p Pronoun...
222K 947 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...
402K 6.3K 95
₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[it's all the same] ⌒⌒ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [#136 in mcyt, #202 in georgenotfound ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [updating as often as possible✔︎ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [if an...