Bitter sweet- TDI

Por Midnight_Cure

-In the end, I want to win more than ever, and there's nothing on this island to stop me. While stuck on an i... Más

Not so happy campers 1 (1/2) ✅
Not so happy campers 1 (2/2) ✅
Not so happy campers 2 (1/2)✅
Not so happy campers 2 (2/2)✅
Big sleep (1/2)✅
Big sleep (2/2)✅
Dodgebrawl (1/2)✅
Dodgebrawl (2/2)✅
Not quite famous (1/2)✅
Not quite famous (2/2)✅
The Sucky Outdoors (1/2)✅
The Sucky Outdoors (2/2)✅
Phobia Factor (1/2)✅
Phobia Factor (2/2)✅
Up the creek (1/1)✅
Up the creek (2/2)✅
Paintball Deer Hunter (1/2)✅
Paintball Deer Hunter (2/2)✅
If you can't take the heat (1/2)✅
If you can't take the heat (2/2)✅
Who can you trust (1/2)✅
Who can you trust (2/2)✅
Basic Straining (1/3)✅
Basic Straining (2/3)✅
Basic Straining (3/3)✅
What happened afterward?✅
No pain, no game (1/2)✅
No pain, no game (2/2)✅
Search and Do Not Destroy (1/3)✅
Search and Do Not Destroy (2/3)✅
Search and Do Not Destroy (3/3)✅
Hide and Be Sneaky (1/2)✅
That's off the chain (1/2)✅
That's off the chain (2/2)✅
Hook, Line, and Screamer (1/2)✅
Hook, Line, and Screamer (2/2)✅
Wawanakwa Gone Wild (1/2)✅
Wawanakwa Gone Wild (2/2)✅
Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon (1/2)✅
Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon (2/3)✅
Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon (3/3)✅
Haute Camp-ture✅
Camp Castaways (1/3)✅
Camp Castaways (2/3)✅
Camp Castaways (3/3)✅
I Triple Dog Dare You (1/2)✅
I Triple Dog Dare You (2/2)✅
The Very Last Episode Really (1/2)✅
The Very Last Episode Really (2/2)✅

Hide and Be Sneaky (2/2)✅

302 12 3
Por Midnight_Cure

Previously on Total Drama Island

The boys got into a secret pact, that is not as well protected as they thought, since Gwen heard everything.

Gwen P.O.V.

I'm walking through the forest, looking for a hiding spot, when I hear a conversation in the distance. Coming closer to the source of the sound, I see all the boys gathered in a cave. I hide nearby and eavesdrop on their meeting.

After everything they said, I decide to follow DJ. I corner him when he's trying to climb the roof of the canteen.

-Do you think Alexandra would appreciate your behavior?- I scare him, making him fall down.

-Gwen? What are you doing here?- He laughs nervously.

-Don't play dumb. I heard everything. Let's make a pact and kick off girls.

-It's not what you think!

-DJ!

-Gwen!

-You have one second to tell me everything. Not about the alliance. I already know the truth here.- I send a glare toward him.

-Please, don't tell them.- DJ pleads.

-Oh, I ain't going to say a word.

-You're going to make me tell them, aren't you?

-Loud and clear. And every nitty, gritty detail. Right, now though I need you to tell me something else. I know you're hiding something, concerning Geoff.

-Where did you get that idea?- He looks around.

-Don't turn it around your behavior gave it away. I didn't know, but you just said it to me. 

-Fine, I think it might be good to get it off my chest.- He takes a deep breath.- It happened this morning when Alexandra left to talk with Chef.

Flashback

Geoff left the canteen, soon followed by Bridgette. He needed to cool off a bit. I wasn't planning to spy on them, I just wanted to use a toilet. When I got there, I found out they were there already. I wanted to wait outside, but I heard their conversation and couldn't help to listen till the end.

-This is pretty big, babe. Are you absolutely sure that's how you feel? I don't wanna get messed around. Alexandra is my friend.- Bridgette says in a hushed manner.

-Well, it's not that I've gone off Alexandra or anything... I just wonder sometimes if I'd be happier with you.- Geoff responds.

-But?...

-I still have feelings for Alexandra, obviously. I think she's a wonderful woman. Clearly, she wants us to work, but sometimes she's so forceful about her inner thoughts that it pushes me away, you know?- Geoff sighs. -I've gotta be honest, I'm not keen on the way some of the others look at her. Like Trent... Duncan too, actually.

-Do you really think she might choose one of them instead of you?- Bridgette questions.

-Nah, no way.- He answers after a pause.

-Which means...?

-I dunno. It's like I said. I like her, but maybe I could like someone else more.

-Are you gonna talk to Alexandra?- Bridgette inquiries.

-Definitely, I just don't know when. I don't wanna leave it too late, but I'm not ready right now, either. I'll think about it.

There's some shuffling. They're coming back. I quickly hide in a closet, and they pass by, not noticing my presence.

End of the flashback

-This is bad, really bad.

-What now?!- DJ cries.

-We can't tell anyone. 

-Too late.- Heather comes from around the corner.

-From all the people you!- Gwen exclaims.

-Relax, I'm on your side. I knew that Geoff is up to something, and now I have proof.- She shows us a voice recorder.

-Don't tell anyone.

-I would have done it a long time ago if I wanted. I found their secret message spot and took a few of those.

She shows us the papers.

-Then why didn't you use it?

-Isn't it obvious? It wouldn't change anything, but now that you know as well, we might actually put that information into use.- She offers.

-Read my mouth, not a chance. Let's go, DJ.

-Do you think Alexandra will be happy you didn't tell her something again DJ?- Heather says.

-Heather is right Gwen.- DJ states.

-What?!

-I let my sis down once, and I'll never let it happen again. What do you suggest?

-Firstly, we need to vote Leshawna off.- Heather says.

-Why?- Gwen asks.

-To erase the tension, obviously. Alexandra would never agree to vote for Geoff, DJ is here and Duncan got invincibility today. It's the right choice, considering the guy's alliance. 

-Elaborate.- Gwen raises her brow.

-If you want to keep your blond artist happy, you need to show her Geoff is the bad one, and to do that we need him to stay. 

-And to do that we need Bri.- Gwen finishes.

-So, what do you say?- Heather smirks.

-Deal.- DJ nods.- I'll try to talk guys into voting for her.

-Great now, we need to keep up with the plan, no interference. Leshawna can't win today.

-I'll take care of this. AHHHH!!!- I'm splashed with the water. Soon DJ is also wet.

-Got you.- Chef smirks.

-I guess that's everyone then.- Duncan states.

-What bout Alexandra?- Trent asks.

-And Leshawna!- I say with DJ.

-But I searched everywhere. Water!- Chef runs to the pier, and we follow.

Cut to the pier

-Lindsay, let me through!- Leshawna is trying to get to the lifeguard chair.

-Got you!- Chef smirks.

-No!!!

-Oh boy.- Gwen whispers and DJ caresses her back reassuringly.

-All righty, campers. The game's over. Time to pick the loser and send them home. Alexandra, wherever you are, come out and claim your invincibility like Duncan, and Heather.- Chris announces through the speakers.

Alexandra P.O.V.

When I hear Chris's voice, I get up from my spot and still covered in flowers, head to the camp.

-Looking good, princess.- Duncan welcomes me.

-Aww, thanks. I like my new flowery fragrance.- I giggle.

-You're taking my breath away.- Trent winks.

-Alexandra, love.- Geoff kisses my lips briefly. I catch a glimpse of worried Gwen but do not think much of it.- Do you fancy a talk?

-Sorry, Geoff, but we have girl's things to attend to.- Gwen pulls me towards the cabin.

-Do we?- Bridgette looks surprised.

-Yes, yes, we do.- Gwen takes her toward our destination.

Cut to the girl's meeting

-Can you hear us okay out there, Bridgette?-Leshawna asks. My surfer friend is sitting on the front steps because of her smell. She had a nasty encounter with skunks earlier.

-Yep!- She nods.

-Sorry we had to keep you outside, girl. We just can't stand that smell.- Leshawna adds.

-That's okay, I understand.- Bridgette sends us a smile.

-The guys are teaming up against us, and as much as it makes me wanna yak up my lunch, we have to vote as a group if we want any chance of winning.- Gwen explains.

-Well, I say we take out Duncan! He's mean, and I'd tell him that to his face.- Bridgette suggests.

-Sounds good to me. I don't trust that little criminal.- Leshawna agrees.

-Speaking of trust, I don't trust Geoff. He's always happy and smiling. It's creepy and unnatural. I say we lose him. Lindsay?- Heather suggests.

-Geoff. Yeah.-Lindsay approves of her friend's choice.

-But Geoff's, like, the nicest guy on the island. He's no threat.- I protest.

-This is an elimination game, not a dance! We have to vote someone off to stay in the game. We all know you're protecting him because he's your boyfriend.- Heather scoffs.

-Yeah, it's a good reason. Isn't it obvious I'll protect people I care for?- I explain.

-It's a total drama island, not a love island. Can you think logically for once? You know he'll just dump you after the vote.- Heather rolls her eyes.

-Why do I even bother to reach an agreement with you?- I turn away.

-Ok then what are the other propositions?- Heather turns to Leshawna and Gwen.

-I say, Trent.- Gwen says.

-Fine by me.- Heather nods.

-I never expected that.- Leshawna says.

-Look I want to win and I can put our conflicts aside for that. Whichever of those idiots we vote of I'm fine with it.

-Fine.- I nod.- You have my vote.

Confessional

Heather: Of course I suggested Geoff, so Gwen can play along. Alexandra would never vote Trent off because she looks out for Gwen and Gwen fancies him. Since Gwen suggested she'd fall for that, DJ is the one to make the biggest difference. Trent will stay for now, but making them wonder what has gone wrong gives me satisfaction. Who's the best villain of this show now?

Gwen: Maybe it's the right thing to do. Heather is right this one time. Poor Alexandra, I hope she'll recover after what Geoff is up to.

Cut to the guys

-So it's agreed. We vote Bridgette off.- Duncan says.

-No, wait! She could still be an asset to us.- Geoff protests.

-Oh, really? Do you dig the way she smells right now?- Duncan scoffs.

-Why don't we vote Heather off? She's got dirt on all of us, dude.- Geoff asks.

-Because we can't, idiot. She's got invincibility again.- Duncan comments.

-Besides, everyone likes Bridgette and she's great at sports. We might not get another chance, dude. All in favor of booting Bridgette?-Trent adds.

-What about Leshawna?- DJ speaks up - She's sassy and strong. A good candidate for victory, since girls, respect her a lot.

-Yes, listen to DJ.- Geoff perks up.

-That's not a bad idea.- Trent ponders.

-I don't like Leshawna, but she was always part of our group somehow.

-So was Bridgette, what's the difference as you said we need to play the game, otherwise chicks might outplay us.- DJ arguments. 

-I like your confident side. So Leshawna, no protests? That settles it. Here's to the guy's alliance!- Duncan ends the meeting.

Cut to the elimination

-Nothing gets me in a better mood than elimination after an exciting challenge. What's better than elimination you may ask, and I know the answer.- Chris laughs.- Surprises. I love them. Today the person who'll leave an island is... definitely not Alexandra.

-Chris!- I pout.

-Got you there, Alex. Back to business now. Hide and seek isn't the most demanding game in the world, yet some of you didn't know how to play it. That was weak!

-Oh, shut up already and give us the results!- Gwen crosses her arms.

-Fine! Alexandra, Duncan, and Heather you are all safe. DJ, Gwen get yourself up and grab your marshmallows, you're staying.

-Geoff.- Chris adds after a moment. He walks up to me and kisses my cheek. I smile happily and rest my back on his chest.

-Bridgette, you're in danger because let's face it you stink. Geoff do you have any perfume left? Trent, you're in danger because... Well, I can't think of any reason. Leshawna, well you have some enemies, don't you? The longer you stay, the more drama we get.- He chuckles- The next person to stay is Bridgette.

-The last marshmallow goes to... Trent. Sorry, Leshawna the dock of shame is this way.- Chris finishes.

Heather nods at me approvingly. Duncan throws a stick into the campfire.

Confessional

Duncan: That's what I'm talking about! Points for boys alliance!

Heather: Everything is under control, my control that is. I love my current situation.

Alexandra: I feel bad for her, after all, Leshawna did nothing wrong. I thought we vote for Trent, which means someone didn't vote according to the plan. I'd look to say Heather, but why would she? Is there a hidden meaning behind it?

Gwen: I can't look at Geoff now. How can he act like nothing happen, when he's going around her back? What a jerk!

We are standing at the pier waiting for Leshawna to say her final goodbye.

-Well I guess it's my time to leave.- Leshawna says.

-We'll miss you.- Gwen approaches her.

-Yeah me too.- She nods and looks at me.

-I'm sorry I couldn't save you today.

-Stop apologizing for this. You can't control everything and I know you did everything you could to protect me. You're an amazing chick, Alex, and make it stay this way. Remember what you said on day one.

-There's no man on this planet that could bring me down.

-Exactly.- She flicks my nose.- And you better don't change that.- She points at Geoff.- Coffee with milk and tea without sugar.

-Are you making notes?- I nudge Geoff, jokingly.

-All the time.- He winks.

Time skip

After elimination, I took a walk with Geoff. We ended up on the shore not far away from the camp. He said we need to talk some things through.

-To get things clear. Yes, you're allowed to have other friends, you just have to love me more.- Geoff says.

-Alright, my turn, just in case. Acting out of jealousy will only push me away from you. It won't make me want you more. I'm not very competitive if I'll see someone who's making you a lot happier than I am, I'll back off because I'll assume you want that person a lot more. Although it will hurt, I'll leave it to them to entertain you. I don't like the feeling of being unwanted or being just the second best. But, if you won't tell me a thing and not talk it through, I believe I have all the right to give you a piece of my mind. Trust me you don't want to lead to this. Most people say I'm an angel, maybe it's right. I'm an angel 90% of the time, but oh that 10%, you don't want a taste of that.

-You're tolerant, I think it's good quality. I respect you, so trust me I'll never hurt you that way. You're intuitive and always know when I'm lying, so there's no point. I think as long as we keep this communication between us and talk about our lives openly we can make it work.- Geoff squeezes my hand.

Time skip

-I call it the save heaven. The place and activity that brings serenity. Isn't it obvious? Art, of course.- I say to Geoff while playing guitar. We are sited in a canteen, after a long walk we took.

-I mean it's cool, but what about something else, more fun, you know?

-Never make fun of someone's passion, because that's the thing that saves them from the world.- I look him dead in the eyes, not noticing I pull at the string of my guitar. It breaks under the impact.

-Oh, no. No, no, no, no.- I panic.

-Chill, I'll buy you a new one.

-It's not about having one, I liked this one a lot.

-Aren't they all the same? Don't you overact a little bit here?

...

-Hey, Gwen.- I'm sitting at the pier again. It's past midnight. The breeze plays with my locks, and fruity smoke from a cigarette helps me stay awake.

-Hey there. What brings you there all alone? Where's Geoff?

-I sort of hoped someone would come to talk with me. Someone who's not him.

-What's the matter?- She sits next to me.

-I don't know, maybe nothing. - I rest my chin on my knee.- I need a perspective from someone I trust. I mean, of course, it's about, Geoff. Everything is about him lately.- I roll my eyes.

-Carry on.

-I really like Geoff, okay? I'm scared I'll end up pushing him away.

-You've been pushing him away? How?

-He's not really into art, but it's important to me, so I end up sharing it with him. But, it's not why I'm upset. Today was kinda awkward...

-Did you have a fight?

-I accidentally pulled a string from my guitar, and Geoff didn't care.

-What?

-It broke, I was so sad. I love all of my instruments. And he was like, oh I'll buy you a new one. So I said, I don't want a new one, it has a sentimental value. And he answered with, yeah I know. Just, I know can you believe it?

-I know, to the musician, what the hell.

-I wasn't trying to throw anything in his face. I just wanted him to understand that for me some things are priceless. But it turned into a fight.- I sigh.- Did I totally overreact?

-Not at all hun, all your emotions are valid.

-Thanks, boo. I just got stressed back then. But now I wonder what if he's actually uncomfortable with my artsy tattle? He also brought up that I took tea from Trent at breakfast.

-It seems there's more going on between you two.

-Yeah, I have this unsettling hunch. I hope we can talk it through.

-Hey, it's okay. I'm sure you can get past it.- Gwen hugs me.

-I hope...

Confessional

Gwen: My god, why is she always in such trouble? She did nothing wrong this time. She cares about Geoff so much and yet he suddenly doesn't seem to care that much anymore. She tries her best, she even wants to change her behavior for him, and here I am knowing it all is just a lie, and he doesn't love her back.

Preview

A new challenge brings information.

Tension is rising, when Bridgette confesses what is the meaning behind the story that DJ heard.

Stick around to get the juicy gossip and check who'll get involved in the situation.

Find out next time on Total Drama Island!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.1K 528 36
Yeah, Total Drama Instagram. And it's finished!! Check out some of my other TDI fics once you've finished this one!
1.6K 65 30
Total Drama Island. A reality TV show hosted by the one and only, Chris McLean. A gross summer camp, disgusting food and one way not to spend your su...
24.6K 460 11
I love Total Drama Island so much that I just HAD to write a duncney fic! WARNING! Will include lemons. If you are uncomfortable then I am sorry.
968 15 18
This is the second season of my total drama series the 14 people who were the closest to wining have another shot at 1 Milllion Dollars