How to Tame a Demon [BxB]

By mek_14

[Book 1 of the: Roundtable Rebirth Series] All 15-year-old Hunter wanted was a friend, so when his parents an... More

Welcome!
DISCLAIMER
Official Playlist!
Ch. 1 - Hunter
Ch. 2 - Zekaj
BCH. 1 - Zekaj's First Day of School
Ch. 3 - Snowballs and School
Ch. 4 - Bonding
Ch. 5 - Anchor
Ch. 6 - Enraged
Ch. 7 - Possession
Ch. 8 - Pulled Forward
Ch. 9 - AJ
Ch. 10 - Demons
Ch. 11 - Return to the Void
Ch. 12 - Admitting and Awkwardness
Ch. 13 - The Pack Killer
Ch. 14 - Speedos and Sunscreen
Ch. 15 - Rainy Day
Ch. 16 - Cowardly Actions
Ch. 17 - Birthdays Suck
Ch. 18 - Warmth
Ch. 19 - Morning After
Ch. 20 - A Little Lie
Ch. 21 - Pec Pillows
Ch. 22 - Calm
Ch. 23 - 1
Ch. 24 - A Demon and a Tight Space
Ch. 25 - Study Sesh
Ch. 26 - Voidbornes
BCH. 2 - Zekaj, Before the Summon
Ch. 27 - Soul Searching
Ch. 28 - How to Clean your Demon
Ch. 29 - Jealous Wolf
BCH. 3 - Zekaj's and the Holidays
Ch. 30 - Death Traps
Ch. 31 - Oblivious Demon
Ch. 32 - What a Demon Wants
Ch. 33 - Morning After (Reprise)
Ch. 34 - 4 is Enough
BCH. 4 - Zekaj and Zekai
Ch. 35 - Accidents Happen
Ch. 36 - IYKYK
Ch. 37 - Bad Feelings
Ch. 38 - Battle For Your Life
Ch. 39 - Cold
Ch. 40 - Straight to Voicemail
Ch. 41 - Jaxon
Ch. 42 - Snow and Sorries
Ch. 43 - Emrys
Ch. 44 - Live Like a Shadow
Ch. 45 - Study Sesh (Reprise)
Ch. 46 - Photograph
Ch. 47 - Greyrith, Wisconsin
Ch. 48 - Amet
Ch. 49 - Halls now Empty
Ch. 50 - PTSD
Ch. 51 - Page 1
Ch. 52 - The Rest of the Book
Ch. 53 - Spill
Ch. 54 - Fuck the Consequences
Ch. 55 - Frostbite
Ch. 56 - Rebond
Ch. 57 - Lets Talk
Ch. 58 - Brothers
Ch. 59 - Beards are Hot, Y'all are Just Lame
Ch. 60 - Meet the Inlaws
Ch. 61 - Uncomplicating Things
Ch. 62 - Up to Date
Ch. 64 - Professor Zekai
Ch. 65 - Contracts
Ch. 66 - What a Demon Needs
Ch. 67 - Out in the Open
Ch. 68 - Demons Just Want to Have Fun
Ch. 69 - Volveth
Ch. 70 - Polaroids and Pectorals
Ch. 71 - Return to Earth
Ch. 72 - Previously On
Ch. 73 - Put It On His Tab
Ch. 74 - Tour Guide from Hell
Ch. 75 - Highspeed Hugs
Ch. 76 - Uncomplicating Things (Reprise)
Ch. 77 - Answers in Blood
Inksgiving 2021
Ch. 78 - Rebirth
Ch. 79 - Roundtable
Ch. 80 - The Sword in the Stone
Ch. 81 - Out of the Woods
Epilogue
BCH#5 - End of the Year
BCH#6 - Zekaj Learns How to Drive
Book 2 Reveal
BOOK 2 OUT NOW

Ch. 63 - Aegon

7.4K 433 157
By mek_14

Waking up in what Hunter believed was the afternoon, his immediate notice was that his demon was missing.

After their bath that morning, Hunter and Zekaj had cuddled for a while as Zekaj read a book to him. Hunter assumed he must have fallen asleep sometime during it and Zekaj didn't wake him.

Hunter stepped onto the cold floor of the bedroom. Zekaj had some slippers lying around somewhere he remembered.

Looking around the dressers Hunter found a package of clothes sitting on the top of it. A little note was tied to the top with only a single word written on it.

Hunter.

Untying the package Hunter pulled out the few clothes he had brought with him to Hell. The rest were plain black clothes tailor-made to his size. Multiple pairs of jeans like black clothing, underwear, and shirts and long-sleeved shirts that too were black. A single belt was also in the package along with gloves.

Hunter got dressed in the new clothes and was surprised by how nicely they fit. It was all black, or some other name that Zekaj would insist is completely different to the normal black and was soft and nice.

Zekaj's slippers were right next to the dresser and his own shoes were nowhere in sight. Maybe they were still being fixed? The slippers were large on him but incredibly soft.

Peeking out the door, Hunter looked for any signs of someone and headed out of the room. Their bond was still repairing itself as Zekaj's mark slowly faded back in, it meant that Zekaj could literally be anywhere until the distance limit reformed. He would need to be remarked at some point to make it more noticeable. Knowing how Zekaj was, wouldn't be an issue.

Hunter headed off into a direction, unsure if it was the right way to go. The castle was a maze to him.

After turning a couple of times and heading down a flight of stairs, Hunter saw an open door and peered inside.

Inside Aegon sat at a desk. Hunter quickly pulled back not wanting to interrupt.

"Hunter?" Aegon said from inside the office.

Quietly and slowly, Hunter turned into the office room and stood in the entrance.

"Sorry," Hunter said. "I didn't mean to interrupt."

"No worries Hunter, I wasn't doing a whole lot. Just going over reports on what the other Lords of Hell thought about the veil incident," Aegon said, motioning for Hunter to take a seat.

"What do they think it was?" Hunter asked as he sat down in the leather chair.

"They believe it might've just been the realms shifting and made it seem like it was being broken. Honestly, I don't think they even believe it themselves." Aegon scratched his head and set the notes back on his desk.

"You can't keep me hidden forever," Hunter said. It was something he had been thinking about forever.

"I know, we will have to tell everyone soon. It's just Zekaj who I'm worried about."

Both Aegon and Hunter knew that Zekaj wouldn't be happy about telling everyone in Hell that a human had made their way in. It would put an even bigger target on their back.

"Speaking of Zekaj," Aegon sat up in his chair. "How has he been... treating you?"

"Treating me?" Hunter asked.

"He's good to you, right? He treats you well?" Aegon answered. "I know he had trouble understanding the worth of a mate when he was younger. And he can be possessive like all demons. Then there's the fact about your age. You're eighteen while Zekaj is well into the hundreds."

"Zekaj has only ever treated me nicely, sure he can be possessive but he backs off if I ask him. And I know the age gap is, well, problematic but Zekaj put the steering wheel into my hands and only ever asked for my permission." Hunter smiled. He could feel the warmth of Zekaj in his chest as he talked. "He's been a good boy I swear."

"I'm glad to hear that," Aegon said. "He is too."

Aegon nodded towards the door and there Zekaj was leaning up against it. He had heard most of the conversation.

It wasn't hard for Zekaj to find Hunter in the castle. He could always feel Hunter's presence wherever he was in the back of his head due to the power of the bond.

But Zekaj couldn't help but feel prideful for all of Hunter's kind words. It was what every demon wanted, approval from their mate.

"I got you shoes," Zekaj winked, keeping his blush from rising.

"I'll just bring them to our room later." Zekaj said, noticing Hunter was wearing his slippers.

Entering the room, Zekaj sat in the chair next to Hunter and scooted them closer in the process. Hunter felt his hand be swooped up as Zekaj held it.

"Keep talking about me," Zekaj smiled.

"Fine," Aegon said, Hunter saw in his face as he turned more serious. He was about to end Zekaj's whole career. "You didn't care about yourself enough before Hunter. You went on dangerous summonings all of the time and threw yourself at any woman that asked."

"Hey!" Zekaj frowned. "I had standards and I only meant for you to talk about nice things!"

"Now that Hunter has entered your life, you care more than you did. You realize it's not just your life on the line, but Hunters. You care about Hunter and in turn, you care about yourself."

"See, that's better."

Aegon rolled his eyes.

"Your possessiveness makes you overprotective." Aegon was blunt.

"Hey!" Aegon continued on.

"But, with how special your mate is, it seems like it'll work out in your favor." Aegon continued.

"We don't get into trouble that much," Zekaj frowned.

"For now," Aegon laughed. "Who knows how difficult your lives are gonna be after all of this. I for one believe this is only the calm before the storm."

"Ugh haven't we been through enough though," Zekaj flopped to the back of his chair. "I just wanna chill all day and have sex."

Aegon just rolled his eyes and looked at Hunter, "Luckily you're here now so you get to deal with him and not Zekai and I."

Hunter smiled as Zekaj leaned over and rested his head on Hunter's shoulder.

"I'm a pleasure to be around all of the time. So you're welcome for the years of entertainment."

"What about the years of stress you have caused me and your mother?" Aegon raised a brow.

"Oops," Zekaj cheekily smiled, shrugging his shoulders. "And hey! Mom told me what you were like before you two met."

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Aegon smiled. Hunter could see where Zekaj got his cheeky self from. Aegon was more serious now but his younger self was definitely still there.

Zekaj rolled his eyes, kicking his feet up on his father's desk. Who in turn, rolled his eyes as well.

"Now I got this guy to keep me in check," Zekaj said, poking Hunter's cheek.

"Hey you had three people keeping you in check, I can't do this alone!" Hunter protested.

Zekaj squeezed Hunter's cheeks smiling at him, "You've been doing it perfectly fine for the past 2 years!"

"Anyway," Zekaj changed the subject. "I'm bringing Hunter to Zekai to babysit him."

"Babysit?" Both Aegon and Hunter said in unison.

"I can't watch my son-in-law?" Aegon questioned. He wasn't offended at all. Just confused by why his son wouldn't let him.

"No, you can't because you keep telling him bad things about me!" Zekaj said. "You're my dad! You're supposed to give raving reviews about me!"

"I said some nice things as well," Aegon insisted. "And being truthful is always better."

"Whatever," Zekaj scoffed. "And you need to get to work, old man."

"Who are you calling old man?" Aegon frowned, the room getting visibly darker as the power of the void flooded the room slowly.

"You!" Zekaj grabbed Hunter's hand and the two darted out of the room.

Aegon rolled his eyes as the room returned to normal and Zekaj's heavy footsteps could be heard down the hall.

Zekaj had quickly pulled him into his arms and carried him after they got farther away.

"Why does Zekai need to babysit me?" Hunter asked again.

"Well I don't want to leave you alone and Zekai already said he'd watch over you for me while I work out."

"I mean," Hunter looked away and spoke quietly. "I could watch you work out."

"As much as I'd looove to have you watch me work out," Zekaj smiled. "There isn't anywhere to lay down beside some uncomfy benches. And you, my baby, look like you could pass out again at any minute."

Hunter wasn't about to protest, he did feel tired.

"Don't be too disappointed," Zekaj squeezed Hunter's arm. "You can watch me work out some other time, maybe even join me?" Zekaj asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

It was hard to tell what exactly his intentions were with that statement. Did he actually want to work out together or something far more unholy?

"How come you started up again?" Hunter asked, deciding it wasn't wise to continue to think of the unholy things Zekaj might want to do.

"Well there wasn't much to do when you weren't here, and well I've been slacking for a year or so, I didn't lose any size since demons don't lose muscle mass like Humans. And my biceps have even grown at least a centimeter since I started up again."

"Jeez," Hunter said.

"Yep," Zekaj smiled, showing off his pearly whites.

Zekaj already had to shimmy through most doors on Earth compared to Hell where the doors were wider. Hunter couldn't imagine Zekaj any bigger.

Well, that was a lie, he could.

And he kind of liked it. No, really liked it. Hunter fought the blush from forming on his face. He failed miserably and just prayed Zekaj didn't notice.

Zekaj stopped at a door and promptly kicked it open.

Hunter's eyes widened as he was brought into the vast library. It was far bigger than the one at the institute and probably had a lot more interesting knowledge and stories inside of it.

"My gods," Hunter whispered as he looked up into the room.

Smiling at Hunter's reaction, Zekaj brought Hunter to the third floor in the back corner. It was Zekai's usual spot as it had comfy furniture, a window overlooking the vast courtyard and gardens, and some of his favorite books right at arms reach.

Zekaj was of course correct and peeking from the side of a sofa, Zekai was stretched out as he laid down while reading a book.

"Hey bro, Hey Hunt," Zekai smiled, waving with two of his four arms.

Hunter tried not to stare but it was hard not to. Four strong arms were attached to Zekai with golden runes across them all. Both left arms mirrored each other as did the right arms.

"Your arms are cool," Hunter said without thinking.

"Thanks, bro," Zekai smiled, sitting up.

Zekaj placed Hunter down on a sofa across from Zekai's and quickly pressed into Hunter's body as their lips met.

"Take a nap if you need to alright," Zekaj said as their lips pulled apart. "Don't push yourself too hard."

"Alright," Hunter looked down smiling.

Cupping his face, Zekaj raised it back up to him and their eyes met. The pale gold brightened as the two stared at each other. Even without their mind link Zekaj's eyes said all they needed to.

I love you.

Hunter brought their lips back together, wrapping them around Zekaj's neck. Both smiled as they kissed and before either took it too far, Hunter pulled back.

"I love you too," Hunter whispered against Zekaj's lips.

Zekaj stood back up and winked at Hunter.

"Have fun meathead," Zekai said, not even looking up from his book.

Zekaj flipped Zekai off, walking away from the little reading nook. Hunter watched Zekaj's large frame walkway before he turned back partially as Zekaj blew him an air kiss.

Both could hear as Zekaj made it to the stars and his steps thumped down the stairs.

Without warning, Zekai sat up and set his book down.

Hunter watched as his face turned mischievous as Zekai opened his mouth.

"So," Zekai smiled. "What do you like most about my brother?"

A/N: Thanks for reading! As always, you can subscribe to my patreon at:

Patreon.com/Mek_14

It's only five dollars a month, but fyi Patreon chargers right away. It does tell you but I thought I should mention it. It's like this to keep someone from just subcribing reading all of the early chapters and immediately unsubbing, meaning I'm not paid at all. This means if you'd like to wait till sept 1st then by all means do that!

Chapters 64,65,66,67, and 68 are all currently up early. And at the beginning of next month, something involving two wolves might start being published but you didn't hear that from me. ;)

Chapter 64 sneak peak:

There were so many things about Zekaj that he loved. The way he held him tight whenever they cuddled, how he always smiles whenever their eyes connected, and even the terrible jokes he makes. Including the ones that were obnoxiously horny.

They all made Zekaj himself. And he truly loved every single thing that made Zekaj, Zekaj.

You can also follow my twitter @ 14MEK (without the space) where I tweet funny things and exclusive insights to stuff and things. :)

So we get to see kind of where Zekaj gets his cheekiness. His father has matured a lot since those days and is more serious but does have his moments.

But more importantly.

Why does Zekai wanna know about Zekaj and Hunter's relationship?

AND

What DOES Hunter like most about Zekaj?

It's gotta be the mommy milkers right?

-MEK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.9K 30
[Part 1 of the Witch Chronicles, Completed✔] Perry Bennett is an intelligent, witty high school student in a small town adjacent to Salem. As the sum...
186K 10.8K 15
B O O K 2 in The Nine Princes of Hell series. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ascari, the fallen guardian angel is broken. Lost. Alone. Used. Dirty. "K...
120K 6.6K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
71.4K 4.2K 108
"Whatever else happened to him, Chris knew three things would never change: (1) The only d*ck he would ever touch was his own. (2) The only man he lo...